Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SweetieWright's Save File

Comments

• Options
    kathojettokathojetto Posts: 5 New Member
    > @SweetieWright_84 said:
    > Hey everyone! I have a little save file update for you all. I have completed all of the builds for San Sequoia. I still have to create all the households, and fix family dynamics, give conversation topics and personality likes/dislikes for the other households in other worlds. I hope to have it all finished soon but I have no idea if it will be later this week or early next week.

So excited!! You have the best save ever <3
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member

So excited!! You have the best save ever <3

That's so nice of you to say. Thank you!
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    zipper12334zipper12334 Posts: 2 New Member
    > Hey everyone! I have a little save file update for you all. I have completed all of the builds for San Sequoia. I still have to create all the households, and fix family dynamics, give conversation topics and personality likes/dislikes for the other households in other worlds. I hope to have it all finished soon but I have no idea if it will be later this week or early next week.

Oh My God, I need it right now ❤️ I've found a perfect family home for the new expansion pack and legacy, so I'll wait for the new save file. Cannot wait!
  • Options
    LittleFlower1995LittleFlower1995 Posts: 9 New Member
    Take your time as uh...
    The pack, and update broke so many mods. o.o

Totally didn't cause me to semi force a restart since the mods became broke/no longer needed with the pack
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    @zipper12334 I almost have it done 🙂. I'm fixing family dynamics, conversation and characteristics likes/dislikes for all previous worlds. You're excitement motivates me 🤣.

@LittleFlower1995 It did break a lot of mods. In my personal game, I'm still updating my mods. Fortunately, my most used ones (MCCC, UI Cheats, and Wonderful Whims) are usually updated quickly.

Edit: All lots and sims are on the Gallery (SweetieWright_84). Use #savefile to find them all.
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    It's finally done. My save files have been updated for Growing Together. Enjoy! <3

https://youtu.be/xYutOq8XVi4
    Post edited by SweetieWright_84 on
  • Options
    zipper12334zipper12334 Posts: 2 New Member
    > It's finally done. My save files have been updated for Growing Together. Enjoy! <3

Oh my Godness! You're the best of the best! Thank you so much!
  • Options
    Oh my Godness! You're the best of the best! Thank you so much!

Wow! Thank you! Enjoy! :)
  • Options
    aileen500aileen500 Posts: 8 New Member
    I have been searching and unable to find the actual download for your current updated (April 7, 2023) saved world. Would so appreciate your assistance, I feel sort of ashamed that I'm unable to find the saved file...duh !!!!
  • Options
    MoonlightGrahamMoonlightGraham Posts: 884 Member
    This is such good news! Z and I don't think about buying a new pack until you've created your version of the new world. Your houses are very attractive and, even more, they're playable. You don't clutter your houses with so much stuff that the Sims who live there can't navigate through them.

We like your Sims, too. You've created a very diverse, enjoyable group of characters. Although we play with the "unpopulated" version of your save file, we often add your Sims to our worlds. Z has created about 150 Sims of her own now, and while most of our characters come from her collection, we always have at least a few of yours in our saves.

Sometimes we keep them in the houses you built for them, and sometimes we turn them loose as "Not In World" extras whom our main characters can encounter. Either way, it's a lot of fun.

I think it's time to buy Growing Together and download your version of San Sequoia. Thanks for another wonderful creation! :)
    Exie hay, cavero, veebo marz viremzico.
    Exie hay, cavero, mabza meeah vendarzo.
    Yevsas mairzeemo!
  • Options
    @aileen500 wrote: »
    I have been searching and unable to find the actual download for your current updated (April 7, 2023) saved world. Would so appreciate your assistance, I feel sort of ashamed that I'm unable to find the saved file...duh !!!!

Don't feel ashamed <3 . The link is on the first page in the first post. It will say "Version 10: Growing Together."
    This is such good news! Z and I don't think about buying a new pack until you've created your version of the new world. Your houses are very attractive and, even more, they're playable. You don't clutter your houses with so much stuff that the Sims who live there can't navigate through them.

We like your Sims, too. You've created a very diverse, enjoyable group of characters. Although we play with the "unpopulated" version of your save file, we often add your Sims to our worlds. Z has created about 150 Sims of her own now, and while most of our characters come from her collection, we always have at least a few of yours in our saves.

Sometimes we keep them in the houses you built for them, and sometimes we turn them loose as "Not In World" extras whom our main characters can encounter. Either way, it's a lot of fun.

I think it's time to buy Growing Together and download your version of San Sequoia. Thanks for another wonderful creation! :)

I hope you and Z enjoy the new stories. Might I suggest checking out the Ziegler family. They have an interesting but sad backstory. Also, since you already play in my save, you can find the lots and sims on my Gallery by using #savefile. All sims and lots are marked with where they're meant to be placed in the world.
  • Options
    LittleFlower1995LittleFlower1995 Posts: 9 New Member
    Yay no 2 same hoods! XD
    had this issue with another save from a persons save. Which uh the fix makes me having to do work which that's a nope. Not realizing that means if somehow sims relationships breaks and also borks with other lots if i get rid the new pack...

Now time to explore the save! XD
  • Options
    Yay no 2 same hoods! XD
    had this issue with another save from a persons save. Which uh the fix makes me having to do work which that's a nope. Not realizing that means if somehow sims relationships breaks and also borks with other lots if i get rid the new pack...

Now time to explore the save! XD

Enjoy! <3
  • Options
    aileen500aileen500 Posts: 8 New Member
    Sweetie you are the Right person to please your fellow simmers. Can't thank you enough for all your time, energy and work that you do give us simmers a new world to play around with. I'm sure your real life of care for 2 children plus all the duties that go along with being a wife is joy enough, yet you still find the time too give us joy. So from the bottom of my heart, I want to say thank you, thank you ❌⭕❌⭕
  • Options
    @aileen500 wrote: »
    Sweetie you are the Right person to please your fellow simmers. Can't thank you enough for all your time, energy and work that you do give us simmers a new world to play around with. I'm sure your real life of care for 2 children plus all the duties that go along with being a wife is joy enough, yet you still find the time too give us joy. So from the bottom of my heart, I want to say thank you, thank you ❌⭕❌⭕

Aww, that is the sweetest comment. I don't do any of this for praise, it's just a hobby. I never imagined it would be appreciated as much as it has been.

I'm glad you enjoy the save. Thanks again for the comment. It's was very sweet. <3
  • Options
    akabettyakabetty Posts: 2 New Member
    I just want to say that I really love this save file. I have been using it for over a year now and it's still my favorite. I love all the new additions to San Sequoia and my favorite family is the Spears of Windenburg. Thank you so much for all the work and love so obviously put into this save file. I just can't do without it!
  • Options
    @akabetty wrote: »
    I just want to say that I really love this save file. I have been using it for over a year now and it's still my favorite. I love all the new additions to San Sequoia and my favorite family is the Spears of Windenburg. Thank you so much for all the work and love so obviously put into this save file. I just can't do without it!

Thank you for your nice comment. I'm glad you enjoy the save.

The Spears family is a pretty interesting family. A little fun fact about them, their daughter (whose name escapes me, I've made lots of sims since creating them) was supposed to be my attempt at the Runaway Teen Challenge years ago. I never got around to actually doing the challenge.

What have you done with them? I really enjoy hearing about how people interpret the stories I started.
  • Options
    akabettyakabetty Posts: 2 New Member
    She graduated valedictorian and is currently at Britechester, studying fine art. She is engaged to Bryan Harmon from Copperdale. They were high school sweethearts ♡ They are very sweet!
  • Options
    @akabetty wrote: »
    She graduated valedictorian and is currently at Britechester, studying fine art. She is engaged to Bryan Harmon from Copperdale. They were high school sweethearts ♡ They are very sweet!

That's so sweet. I would have never thought to pair the two but it's definitely a cute match. Thanks for sharing. :)
  • Options
    UmmmIts1UmmmIts1 Posts: 7 New Member
    Hi, So I love your save its one of my favorites to play in but I have recently started having the whole auditorium not loading issue, Now i can fix it in a brand new save no problem I just go in and add the speaker and i am good to go........ In any save files I have I can't get into anything but the base auditorium if i try to enter the prom,graduation, or career day ones it will not load so I can fix it. Is there something I am missing cause it even happens in your save file.....has anyone else gotten this issue the EA forums don't really address this issue that i have found they address the whole not showing up on the calendar and they do the whole just add the speaker but no one mentions having an issue entering the lot.

sry if this isn't the right place for asking this.
  • Options
    @UmmmIts1 wrote: »
    Hi, So I love your save its one of my favorites to play in but I have recently started having the whole auditorium not loading issue, Now i can fix it in a brand new save no problem I just go in and add the speaker and i am good to go........ In any save files I have I can't get into anything but the base auditorium if i try to enter the prom,graduation, or career day ones it will not load so I can fix it. Is there something I am missing cause it even happens in your save file.....has anyone else gotten this issue the EA forums don't really address this issue that i have found they address the whole not showing up on the calendar and they do the whole just add the speaker but no one mentions having an issue entering the lot.

sry if this isn't the right place for asking this.

This may be a super dumb question, but are you replacing the lot with every type of change? When you place a lot like the auditorium or the community spaces in Evergreen Harbor, you have to manually change each one. That's why there are 3 & 4 of the same builds for those types of lots. I hope that makes sense.

• Options
    @SweetieWright_84
    Not a dumb question totally reasonable, and that's the issue i cant get into the other versions of the auditorium lot to delete or replace them. I click on the lot in build mode it loads the Auditorium then I click to go to any of the other 3 options and it just sits and spins on the build loading screen indefinitely. This is driving me a little buggy i'm normally really good a figuring out whats broke and how to fix it but yeah this one is all kinds of nope.
  • Options
    @UmmmIts1 wrote: »
    SweetieWright_84
    Not a dumb question totally reasonable, and that's the issue i cant get into the other versions of the auditorium lot to delete or replace them. I click on the lot in build mode it loads the Auditorium then I click to go to any of the other 3 options and it just sits and spins on the build loading screen indefinitely. This is driving me a little buggy i'm normally really good a figuring out whats broke and how to fix it but yeah this one is all kinds of nope.

Does it do it for the community spaces in Evergreen Harbor as well? I've not seen anyone with this issue regarding my save or just in general. Maybe try AHQ and see if there is a bug report for it, especially if it's happening in Evergreen Harbor as well.

I'm not really sure what could be the issue unless it just the game being weird. I would say to bulldoze everything completely and see if you can place the lots back, but you said you can't even switch types. Maybe try repairing your game in the EA App (or Origin if you're on Mac)? I'm sorry I can't be of more help.
  • Options
    @SweetieWright_84
    lol No worries I'm still futzing around with it and to be honest I haven't even tried going into the lots in evergreen harbor I rarely ever use them so I'll have to test that, and I have a thing in on the EA forums to so hopefully i'll get an answer one way or another.
  • Options
    @SweetieWright_84
    FYI I tested the Harbor lots and those work fine looks like its just the Auditorium that hates me. Hmmmmmmmm off for more testing I'll let you know if I ever figure it out. Thanks for trying to help

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top