Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center Local Help/Chat Thread

Comments

• Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    DeafSimmer wrote: »
    Another patch this month?

Yes, it's a hot fix for some of the bugs in Eco Lifestyle.
  • Options
    GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    I'm having an issue where even though I think I have relationship culling turned off, I keep losing relationships. It seems to be random, and it includes people who are in the same club and therefore should be known to each other even without MCCC.

My settings are:
    MCCC Settings>Relationship Culling>Bypass Relationship Culling

and

MC Cleaner>Relationship Cleaner>Relationships to Clean>Zero Level Relationships

I also have the setting under "Relationships to Leave" set to a minimum of 30. Are some of these settings conflicting with each other? What am I doing wrong? It seems like it is mostly children who aren't remembering each other, but I think it has happened with a few adult relationships as well.
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • Options
    IncalesceneIncalescene Posts: 11 New Member
    I'm sure there is a post somewhere in this thread but I wasn't able to find it. I tried with a search but it gave me everything but what I was looking for. I just downloaded MCCC and I put it in my mods folder. It's only 1 folder deep in a folder I labeled MCCC. When I open my game it shows that I have both MCCC installed and the whoohoo installed. The problem is that it's not showing up anywhere in the game. Not on any of the sims, the mailbox, computer or anything. Please help, I would really like to use the mod.
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,468 Member
    I'm sure there is a post somewhere in this thread but I wasn't able to find it. I tried with a search but it gave me everything but what I was looking for. I just downloaded MCCC and I put it in my mods folder. It's only 1 folder deep in a folder I labeled MCCC. When I open my game it shows that I have both MCCC installed and the whoohoo installed. The problem is that it's not showing up anywhere in the game. Not on any of the sims, the mailbox, computer or anything. Please help, I would really like to use the mod.

Have a look through this troubleshooting guide to make sure it's installed correctly:

https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/help/troubleshooting
  • Options
    I don't have any cc for it to conflict with. I only just downloaded mccc. I decided to get it because of all the times I have had to reset my sims with the new Eco Living and I just couldn't deal with it anymore. It was this or stop playing the sims till they fixed it but I can't even get this to work. :'(
  • Options
    I don't have any cc for it to conflict with. I only just downloaded mccc. I decided to get it because of all the times I have had to reset my sims with the new Eco Living and I just couldn't deal with it anymore. It was this or stop playing the sims till they fixed it but I can't even get this to work. :'(

Have you tried the troubleshooting steps?
  • Options
    Yes, I tried them and I have uninstalled it and reinstalled and I checked to see if I have a last exception file but I don't. I just don't know why it's not working. I went to the tumbler page and I read all the stuff there but none of that fit my problem. I took some screen shots of my game screen that shows it's there and my files.
  • Options
    Yes, I tried them and I have uninstalled it and reinstalled and I checked to see if I have a last exception file but I don't. I just don't know why it's not working. I went to the tumbler page and I read all the stuff there but none of that fit my problem. I took some screen shots of my game screen that shows it's there and my files.

Just to check - you have unzipped the folders?
  • Options
    Yes I have. I have the pictures of where I placed them in my sims folder and I have a picture of them unzipped in the mccc folder as well.
  • Options
    Yes I have. I have the pictures of where I placed them in my sims folder and I have a picture of them unzipped in the mccc folder as well.

I can't see your pictures - you won't be able to post them until you're a full member. I'd suggest going on over to the MCCC Discord to see if the folk there can help.
  • Options
    I don't know how to get on the discord. Sorry, my internet was down for a bit while the cable guy was installing a switch.
  • Options
    I found it, thank you.
  • Options
    rottmeisterrottmeister Posts: 192 Member
    I have a question about the Discord itself.

So I've posted my last exemption in the last exemption support channel for the second time in about 2 or so weeks and suddenly I'm not authorized to type ANYTHING?

Did I get muted or something or is there a cooldown on how often you can post? Because I don't know what I did wrong. I read the rules and I didn't break any rules? I've only posted 5 comments in total?

And then I started getting several calls from someone in the Discord with a generic name. So I blocked them, because I imagine it's a bot or something.
  • Options
    BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,697 Member
    I have a question about the Discord itself.

So I've posted my last exemption in the last exemption support channel for the second time in about 2 or so weeks and suddenly I'm not authorized to type ANYTHING?

Did I get muted or something or is there a cooldown on how often you can post? Because I don't know what I did wrong. I read the rules and I didn't break any rules? I've only posted 5 comments in total?

And then I started getting several calls from someone in the Discord with a generic name. So I blocked them, because I imagine it's a bot or something.

Channels are locked down at the moment due to several reasons.
    So it's not only you, it affects all users. There should be no problem with your account.

Regarding those messages, there are bots on that server to make support and administration easier.
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • Options
    rottmeisterrottmeister Posts: 192 Member
    edited June 2020
    Bonxie wrote: »
    So it's not only you, it affects all users. There should be no problem with your account.

Regarding those messages, there are bots on that server to make support and administration easier.

Thank you! I thought I got muted or something.

I'm aware there are bots in the server that offer support. But I was getting several calls (like actual invitations to voice chat) in my dm's which I don't think is okay. I looked up the user and it didn't say they were a bot in the Discord. Then I looked at their comments and they posted none.
  • Options
    Bonxie wrote: »

Thank you! I thought I got muted or something.

I'm aware there are bots in the server that offer support. But I was getting several calls (like actual invitations to voice chat) in my dm's which I don't think is okay. I looked up the user and it didn't say they were a bot in the Discord. Then I looked at their comments and they posted none.

The bots over there don't send DMs, so must have been something different.
  • Options
    TiffanySouzaTiffanySouza Posts: 301 Member
    I have a problem. I'd saved a family from decades ago from an old save. I've updated them, but want to remove their skills. I usually use MCCC to do this, but it isn't working this time around. Anyone know what's going on?
  • Options
    rayzacrayzac Posts: 12 New Member
    It appears deaderpool has quit. Discord server locked and all content wiped.
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited June 2020
    rayzac wrote: »

Just because the discord is locked it doesn't mean he's quit. His patreon is still up.
    Post edited by MaggieMarley on
  • Options
    rayzacrayzac Posts: 12 New Member
    Well I hope not either and I understand he doesn't owe us any explanation... but as a patreon supporter I would hope someone would post a sentence or something just to let us know.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    rayzac wrote: »

No - nothing wiped. Channels are locked until further notice.

Due to some issues we're developing some new ideas how to carry on.

MCCC is still available on the known dounload sources.
  • Options
    simgravessimgraves Posts: 291 Member
    Hey I'm just wondering if there's a way I can still join the server if the discord is locked
  • Options
    simgraves wrote: »
    Hey I'm just wondering if there's a way I can still join the server if the discord is locked

It's open again, but for game support only. Just use the common invitations.
    The chat channels are still closed until further notice.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top