Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    edited November 2017
    First off, may I wish all our American simmers a happy thanksgiving and hope that you all enjoy the generous sharing of your bountiful land.

And secondly, thank you @Jude525 for your comments on City Living and while I may not have quite the same reaction to LGR, I most certainly enjoy his reviews - quite possibly the most rational and honest Sims reviewer.

Anyway, if I decide to splash out it will probably be Get Together, seems to offer me the most value. I reckon I would enjoy Spa Day but it will need to be a good deal cheaper for me to bite. :)

And finally ...

Does anyone here have a Sim on the Exchange that I could use in my Lets Play? Nearly all of the original Daily Deal residents of Hidden Springs having passed on and the town is looking a little empty. :(

I have already placed 'Jude' but would love to give give a home to other Sims created by the good folk of the DD community. They don't need to be self-sims, just any interesting character who would enjoy living in Hidden Springs and, hopefully, interacting with my legacy family. They would mostly come into contact with my fifth generation Sims where I'm hoping the story will take an 'evil' turn! The heir, Ethan, is an eccentric hot-headed loner with an evil streak but his brother Erikson and sister Erica are much more artistic. I can't guarantee how much "screen time" the new residents would have (I tend to let the game play rather than direct the story) but some extra Sims who would conflict or partner with my three youngsters would be great. :)

You can see the full family tree at http://www.familyecho.com/?p=EIAW8&c=rz1s4k2egh&f=874440908474361355 or, of course, the Lets Play series itself:

Oh, BTW, anything could happen to Sims in my story, good or bad, so please be sure that you are comfortable with someone else having complete control over your Sim!

Thank you. :)
  • Options
    rnrameyrnramey Posts: 3,107 Member
    Current Deal

60 ) Old Town: Starter Kit / 189 / 365 / 48% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation, but some items are part of Quaint Cottage Collection
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 633 but less than # 676, # 496)

Upcoming Deals

61 ) Luxe Lounge Spa / 305 / 473 / 36% / 2 hours
    Part of: August 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 166, # 423, # 852, # 609, # 590)

62 ) Everyday Kids Collection / 468 / 972 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: November 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 698)

63 ) Futureshock Bedroom / 390 / 752 / 48% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 809, # 839 but less than # 920, # 962)

64 ) Boho Vintage Women's Collection / 560 / 1584 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: September 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 199, # 740, # 531)

65 ) Level Up Collection / 560 / 1600 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: Man Cave Compilation
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

66 ) Gown-In-Law / 24 / 42 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Romanza Bridal Party

67 ) Mens Pajama Top / 35 / 61 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Luxe Loungewear; Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear

68 ) Electo-Dance Top / 23 / 75 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Runway Riot
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 719)

69 ) Slanted Beret / 39 / 81 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: Top o' the Tots Hairstyles and Headwear; Fun for Kids of All Ages Compilation; Tip Top Toddler Collection

70 ) Hewnsman Dining Room Set / 206 / 413 / 50% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Hewnsman Set

71 ) Moelleux Sofa with Carved Apron / 59 / 81 / 27% / 2 hours
    Part of: Provence, World Inspiration Compilation

72 ) Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo / 480 / 798 / 40% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    Includes: Diva and Divo, Glitter and Glam Bedroom
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item Less than # 8 & # 647

Call me Regina. My Page Proud member of the "Own the store" club! :D

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
  • Options
    Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
    @ajaxpost, I have a few CelebriSims in my Studio now. Not sure if they'd fit what you are looking for, but feel free to take a look. I made them to fill requests on the Gift of Creation thread. And, since they represent actors, I would say anything goes with the results. After all, it's just a story, right. (I just keep telling myself that.)
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • Options
    Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
    edited November 2017
    Ok, my final entry on the TS4 issue. As of today, Target online claims to have Cats and Dogs for $20 US, but the link to purchase isn't working. Best Buy has it for $25 and that works. I caved. I knew I'd be buying it eventually anyway, and, well, pets. So this week's investment in TS4 has reached about $55. But considering that my original plan was $40 for Cats and Dogs and in total I've bought 3 expansions for just a little more, I did okay. I still go back to my price/hour of entertainment ratio based on going out to a movie. Based on that formula I only need to play 4 hours in order to reach my minimum ratio.

Now I just need to remind myself that I have exceeded my intended budget and therefore should not buy Spa Day at this time. My ability to resist does not look good. :D
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    edited November 2017
    @ajaxpost feel free to use any of my sims https://www.thesims3.com/mypage/angeljess26/mystudio there's only a couple of sims there but I think there's one or two I've been meaning to upload, I may do that later. Edit: uploaded the couple I was meaning to upload, if you don't want supernatural sims you will need to make them human.
    Happy thanksgiving to all who celebrate it
    Post edited by angeljess26 on
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    Hey guys, just popping in to wish my American friends a happy (though somewhat belated) Thanksgiving and a happy day ending in -y to the rest of us!

@ajaxpost you are welcome to use anything from my studio, if you still need new Sims for your town. Most are human, with a handful of exceptions (namely Von, who is a witch).

I was at physio yesterday and, according to my physiotherapist, things are moving as they should be. She gave me a new set of exercises and I don't have to go back for two whole weeks! YAY!

(she also said that, if the swelling would just go away already, I'll probably be able to walk again on my own within 3-4 months! Fingers crossed, guys!)

Hope everyone is getting lots of good deals!

-von
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,377 Member
    @ajaxpost Hi Adrian, here's a link to Edmond Dantes, the Count of Monte Cristo, and Sadie Sixshooter. They are my only sims that were built in a CC free game folder so won't have anything 'odd' attached! It would be cool to see them walking around in the background of your Let's Play!
  • Options
    Current Deal

72 ) Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo / 480 / 798 / 40% / 2 hours
    Includes: Diva and Divo, Glitter and Glam Bedroom
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item Less than # 8 & # 647

Upcoming Deals

73 ) Once Upon a Time Cottage- Woodsman's Chair / 43 / 69 / 38% / 2 hours
    Part of: Happily Ever After, Once Upon a Time Cottage, Make a Wish Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 178)

74 ) Sweet Escape Nursery / 384 / 583 / 34% / 2 hours
    Part of: April 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 320 & # 389)

This is a one-hour deal
    75 ) It’s Game Time! / 242 / 545 / 56% / 1 hour
    Part of: Man Cave Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 461 & # 328)

76 ) Everyday – Cool Summer Nights / 714 / 1386 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: July 2011 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is one of the two deals with the most expensive price for this item (More than # 778 and same as # 847)

77 ) The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft / 1062 / 1800 / 41% / 2 hours
    Part of: Not part of any other set or compilation but 4 items are included in Eloquently Eclectic Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 352 & # 182)

78 ) Bohemian Garden / 646 / 1700 / 62% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 831 & # 177)

79 ) Top Athletes Only / 38 / 75 / 49% / 2 hours
    Part of: Runway Riot

80 ) Plants in Glass / 8 / 31 / 74% / 2 hours
    Part of: Luxe Lounge Spa; August 2011 Compilation; Eloquently Eclectic Collection

81 ) Storybook Bathroom Set / 111 / 228 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Storybook Set; Make a Wish Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 135 & # 225 but same as # 646)

82 ) Ruby 3000 / 58 / 81 / 28% / 2 hours
    Part of: Collectionne Stäncké

83 ) Kady Shorts with Button Accents / 30 / 68 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Everyday - Hot Summer Days; June 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This deal is offered twice at the same sale price (Same as # 326)

84 ) Haute Hacienda Dining Room Set / 383 / 675 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 905 but same as # 943)

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    AMAZON IS PRICE MATCHING STEAM ON SIMS 3 GAMES!!

All PC Downloads are $4.99!!

GO GO GO http://amzn.to/2iPE770

• Options
    Happy Birthday @Penndra, hope you have a great one!

• Options
    despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    @Penndra - Happy Birthday! :smiley:
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,377 Member
    rnramey wrote: »

Woo hoo! Well I have most of the Origin downloads, all of the discs, and about 3/4 of the Steam edition. Maybe I should get Amazon version too just as another backup??!! Cause you can't have too many Sims 3 backups methods. :smirk:
  • Options
    Current Deal

85 ) A Little Bit Fishy / 41 / 58 / 29% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Modern Dining and Style Set

Upcoming Deals

86 ) Once Upon a Time Cottage- Quaint Kitchen Counter / 35 / 45 / 22% / 2 hours
    Part of: Happily Ever After; Once Upon a Time Cottage; Make a Wish Compilation

87 ) Superlative Sofa / 47 / 69 / 32% / 2 hours
    Part of: Storybook Living Room Set; Full Storybook Set; Make a Wish Compilation

88 ) Resonant Ice Receptacle / 52 / 90 / 42% / 2 hours
    Part of: February 2011 Compilation; Futureshock Kitchen

89 ) Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining / 294 / 630 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: July 2011 Compilation Set; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection (one item)
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 370, # 692 & # 742)

90 ) Over-sized Shirt / 27 / 75 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set

91 ) Lloyd Wright Bookshelf / 23 / 75 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Fantasy; May 2011 Compilation; Blast From the Past Compilation

92 ) Technophobe No More / 901 / 1530 / 41% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2012 Compilation Set; Oh My Goth! Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 394, # 592 & # 158 but less than # 572)

93 ) Faire Folk Attire / 310 / 669 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Faire Folk Furnishings + Attire; Make a Wish Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 857)

94 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Old Town Refrigerator / 46 / 81 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 632)

95 ) Higher Tech High Wall Shelf / 15 / 25 / 40% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Modern Dining and Style Set

96 ) Lacey Retreat Romper / 27 / 75 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Luxury Resort Attire; August 2011 Compilation

97 ) Quilted Leather Jacket / 24 / 75 / 68% / 2 hours

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    KathyriniaKathyrinia Posts: 15 New Member
    What an amazing topic. Thank you all so much for putting this together. It is so helpful

~Kathyrine
  • Options
    lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    @Kathyrinia (and any new people I may have missed), welcome to the DD board :)

This thread has been so helpful to me, and I'm sure many others as well; I owned a chunk of the store before discovering this board, and I cringe when I think of just how much stuff I paid full price for... I found this thread back in April (I think) and will own the store in a couple of weeks, so not bad. :)

Speaking of, don't forget to sign up at the Gifting Directory, if you feel so inclined... Lots of kind folks there who are willing to help you with your sets so that they end up being very cheap or free when they come up on the DD.

I hope everyone is getting lots of good deals!

-von

I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
  • Options
    Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    rnramey wrote: »

Thanks to you, I now own Outdoor Living and World Adventures again for 10 bucks! :) Those two weren't working anymore since they were the few I bought as codes off eBay. Now, I just need Late Night, High-end Loft, Fast Lane, & Movie Stuff.
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • Options
    Current Deal

97 ) Quilted Leather Jacket / 24 / 75 / 68% / 2 hours

Upcoming Deals

98 ) Leather and Buckle Attack Teen / 7 / 25 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Loud, Fast, Clash! - Attire; Loud, Fast, Clash! - Bedroom + Attire

99 ) Mid Century Modern Kitchen Marvels / 304 / 675 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Finest Living, Finest Cooking; December 2011 Compilation Set; Blast From the Past Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 513 but less than # 364 & # 416)

100 ) Serenity Retreat / 1026 / 1539 / 33% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation, but included in Sunlit Tides Gold
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 690, # 244 & # 643)

101 ) A Little Layered / 54 / 99 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Everyday - Cool Summer Nights; July 2011 Compilation Set

102 ) Taft Jug with Flowers / 9 / 25 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Contemporary Comfort Bedroom; June 2011 Compilation; Quaint Cottage Collection

103 ) Country Livin' / 390 / 1500 / 74% / 2 hours
    Part of: April 2013 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 450 but less than # 384, # 927, # 36)

104 ) Head of the Table / 23 / 72 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: Tutor of Tudors; April 2013 Compilation

105 ) Regal Living Kitchen Set / 126 / 238 / 47% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Regal Living Set

106 ) Dreams of India / 434 / 1550 / 72% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 161, # 792)

107 ) Chef Jean's Choice Island Cabinet / 14 / 55 / 75% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Kitchen; Ultra Lounge Kitchen + Bath; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 761)

108 ) Tiki Dining Room Set / 120 / 180 / 33% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Tiki Set; Best of 2010 Collection; Island Escape Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 304, # 966, # 490)

• Options
    Current Deal

108 ) Tiki Dining Room Set / 120 / 180 / 33% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Tiki Set; Best of 2010 Collection; Island Escape Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 304, # 966, # 490)

Upcoming Deals

109 ) Mid-Century Modern Study- Plexi-Wonderful Surface Decor / 12 / 25 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Modern Bedroom Collection; A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set; Blast From the Past Compilation; Mid-Century Modern Bed and Bath Set; When Worlds Collide Collection

110 ) Hoisted Terra Vineyard Vase / 35 / 61 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Vineyard Villa Furnishings; October 2011 Compilation

111 ) Bayside Bathroom Set / 214 / 246 / 13% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Bayside Set; Best of 2010 Collection

112 ) Enchanted Bundle of Dark Dealings / 1103 / 1823 / 39% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation, but shares many items with More Magic!, January 2012 Compilation, Best of 2012 Compilation
    Includes: The Soothsayer's Crystal Ball Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 19)

113 ) Family Treasures Wall Shelf / 7 / 26 / 73% / 2 hours
    Part of: Country Livin'; April 2013 Compilation

Note: To provide a possible explanation for the 1 sp sale, some DDers speculate that the DD prices are sometimes based on the regular prices that were in place when the store stopped producing new content in summer 2014. The regular price of this item dropped from 550 sp last August which would make this deal 46% off.

114 ) Cante Captivating / 297 / 298 / 0% / 2 hours
    Part of: Morocco Mystique + Cante Captivating; World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 315, # 192)

115 ) Country Breakfast Wall Shelf / 9 / 25 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Country Livin'; April 2013 Compilation

116 ) Imperial Bedroom Zen / 165 / 545 / 70% / 2 hours
    Part of: November 2011 Compilation Set; World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 238, # 971)

117 ) Business as Usual Bistro / 1083 / 1710 / 37% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 945)

118 ) Steampunk Savvy / 450 / 561 / 20% / 2 hours
    Part of: Oh My Goth! Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 732, # 194, # 472)

Note: Before you purchase deal 119, you may wish to use the simpoints to activate the Animal Abounds Cascade instead. Top o' the Tots Hairstyles and Headwear is part of Tip Top Toddler Collection which you can get free through the Animal Abounds Cascade. As posted by LadybugLeslie in her Cascade thread, buy one single item worth about 25 sp to initiate the CYS discount. She bought the Fuzzy Friend's Lamp Post (dd#293 for 7sp), then buy the Animals Abound Playground set for roughly 375 sp. Now go download the Tip Top Toddler Set (reg price 2,795 SimPoints) and Kids 2010 (reg price 4,950 SimPoints) sets for free.

119 ) Top o' the Tots Hairstyles and Headwear / 419 / 628 / 33% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fun for Kids of All Ages Compilation; Tip Top Toddler Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 819)

120 ) Pan of Plants Sculpture / 10 / 31 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: Frontier Finds Kitchen and Dining; April 2011 Compilation; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection

• Options
    edited November 2017
    Current Deal

120 ) Pan of Plants Sculpture / 10 / 31 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: Frontier Finds Kitchen and Dining; April 2011 Compilation; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection

Upcoming Deals

121 ) The Cow Plant Milkshake Maker Spring Ride / 90 / 162 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Killer Classics
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 658)

122 ) Cococounter from Nothing Atoll / 29 / 50 / 42% / 2 hours
    Part of: Tiki Dining Room Set; Full Tiki Set; Island Escape Compilation; Best of 2010 Collection

123 ) Runway Riot / 378 / 1400 / 73% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 517, # 340, # 631)

124 ) Prism Art Studio / 931 / 1900 / 51% / 2 hours

125 ) Blooming Flower Door / 50 / 84 / 40% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Teens Set; Full Ultra Lounge Youth Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Kids! 2010
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 246)

126 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Artic Keen Cog and Sprocket Refridgerator / 37 / 81 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 864)

If you want this set, it is worth waiting for deal # 295 which is 325 sp compared to the three other times the set is offered for 715 sp, 728 sp and 780 sp
    127 ) Wretched Threads / 728 / 1300 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 295, # 432 but less than # 743)

128 ) Safari Living Set / 273 / 548 / 50% / 2 hours
    Part of: Adventurous Life!; World Inspiration Compilation
    Safari Living Set and Adventurous Life! are not available for CYS discount BUT World
    Inspiration Compilation
    is.
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (This deal is 52 sp more than # 313 but 98 sp less than # 825)

129 ) Forever Living Plant / 8 / 25 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Fantasy; May 2011 Compilation; Blast From the Past Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 49)

130 ) Laganaphyllis Simnovorii (aka The Cow Plant) / 324 / 706 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Killer Classics; January 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 334, # 734)

131 ) Le Cirque Esprit / 512 / 1797 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Celebration!
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 717 but less than # 324, # 57, # 624, # 538)

132 ) Adventurous Life! / 1160 / 2000 / 42% / 2 hours
    Part of: World Inspiration Compilation
    Includes: Safari Living Set; Africa Inspiration Collection
    Safari Living Set and Adventurous Life! are not available for CYS discount BUT World Inspiration Compilation is.
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 585, # 3, # 570)

• Options
    KtarianKtarian Posts: 314 Member
    I haven't been around for quite a while, but it makes me so happy to come see this thread still going and active. <3 Y'all are wonderful.
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 5,004 Member
    @Ktarian - It makes me happy to see people we haven't seen in quite a while. Glad you popped in to say hello.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    Jude525 wrote: »
    @ajaxpost, I have a few CelebriSims in my Studio now. Not sure if they'd fit what you are looking for, but feel free to take a look. I made them to fill requests on the Gift of Creation thread. And, since they represent actors, I would say anything goes with the results. After all, it's just a story, right. (I just keep telling myself that.)
    @ajaxpost feel free to use any of my sims https://www.thesims3.com/mypage/angeljess26/mystudio there's only a couple of sims there but I think there's one or two I've been meaning to upload, I may do that later. Edit: uploaded the couple I was meaning to upload, if you don't want supernatural sims you will need to make them human.
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    @ajaxpost Hi Adrian, here's a link to Edmond Dantes, the Count of Monte Cristo, and Sadie Sixshooter. They are my only sims that were built in a CC free game folder so won't have anything 'odd' attached! It would be cool to see them walking around in the background of your Let's Play!

@ajaxpost you are welcome to use anything from my studio, if you still need new Sims for your town. Most are human, with a handful of exceptions (namely Von, who is a witch).

I was at physio yesterday and, according to my physiotherapist, things are moving as they should be. She gave me a new set of exercises and I don't have to go back for two whole weeks! YAY!

(she also said that, if the swelling would just go away already, I'll probably be able to walk again on my own within 3-4 months! Fingers crossed, guys!)

Thank you all for permission to use some of your Sims. :+1:

I'm not planning on having any non-humans in Hidden Springs but things might get a little Supernatural in a few months time ... ;) Anyway, I'll be adding a few of these new residents to the town later this week so they should start turning up in an episode or two's time :)

Good news from the physio @lauravonawesome, great to hear of your recovery.

Oh, and hi @Ktarian lovely to see 'old' as well as 'new' faces here. :)
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    @ajaxpost for humans pretty sure I made Isabella Proudmore human, the others in my studio are mainly fairy type. I should probably try and catch up on the dynasty chronicles.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    @ajaxpost for humans pretty sure I made Isabella Proudmore human, the others in my studio are mainly fairy type. I should probably try and catch up on the dynasty chronicles.
    Oh, that's fine, I'm after certain styles and attributes to mix it up with my own characters so, as you said, I can always make a quick visit to CAS and change their species. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top