Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Wolff Legacy - Updated 1/22.. Yes, this year. :D

Comments

• Options
    FloorRaisinFloorRaisin Posts: 1,340 Member
    Thanks guys!

Have one more - They Mostly Come at Night

& there will possibly one after this if I can get my laundry done before I lose my marbles. ;D Trying to get caught up to my played game so I don't lose steam on the blog end.
    The Wolff Legacy - whattheplum.wordpress.com - Latest update: Forward, Fast
  • Options
    simbody872simbody872 Posts: 828 Member
    Too cute! They really get along great. I have a sim couple like that, it's just sickening how much they love each other :D J/K
    A Legacy Challenge. The Benton Legacy
    A Prettacy Challenge It Ain't Easy Being Green
  • Options
    SALTPASTILLENSALTPASTILLEN Posts: 2,639 Member
    So sorry you have townies randomly disappearing, have you tried to edit your homeless population at all? I did delete about 5 households and added more sims (kids and teens) to the others, and since then the townie situation seems more stable IMHO.
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
  • Options
    I did something similar to that before it got really bad, yeah. Deleted a bunch of single sim households and merged it down to two townie households. At first it seemed to have helped, but then the recycling kicked into overdrive. (Hopefully I didn't just jinx your game, hee). I'm fairly confident a new save will behave differently - those 'made this on release day before patches' saves always get all sorts of fun problems.

I come bearing an update before bed, though! here : I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that

My mind is going. g'night! ;D

• Options
    RoaneRoane Posts: 204 Member
    Great update!
    The Geek Shall Inherit: The Merrigan Family Legacy Challenge -- Visit us on Tumblr.
    Origin ID: Tairgire
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Seriously the best Sim couple ever. Wow. Breathless.
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    Oh--and for the future mate, thing--what if you just had them become friends right away and asked them to move in that first day? Kinda rushing it... but at least they wouldn't disappear...

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    I seem to be having luck keeping the sims I grabbed from the Gallery around - many thanks to @Rainydayz179 for the Legacy Kids and @JCobe2810 for Legacy Teens and Kids! <3

Frazzly update - it's so hard to manage a decent one with "8-sim house brain" happening. :neutral_face:

All Intelligent Creatures Dream
  • Options
    StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member
    Glad you liked Legacy Kids. They're so popular I'm thinking of making more. :smiley:
  • Options
    I'll probably DL them if you do. :) There's definitely a need!
  • Options
    Great chapter. Your Sims are amazingly beautiful. Love the noses--especially Dandelion's little nose!

• Options
    You are doing great! Everyone is so much further than me ;(
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
  • Options
    simbody872simbody872 Posts: 828 Member
    She's way farther than I am! @SALTPASTILLEN, in both story and in game. Great story @FloorRaisin, a full house is never easy, but your handling it well. I tend to focus on instant desires rather than the aspirations and work goals as well when I have more than 5 sims in a house. They may never accomplish amazing things, but at least they are happy doing what they get to do!
    A Legacy Challenge. The Benton Legacy
    A Prettacy Challenge It Ain't Easy Being Green
  • Options
    simbody872 wrote: »
    She's way farther than I am! @SALTPASTILLEN, in both story and in game. Great story @FloorRaisin, a full house is never easy, but your handling it well. I tend to focus on instant desires rather than the aspirations and work goals as well when I have more than 5 sims in a house. They may never accomplish amazing things, but at least they are happy doing what they get to do!

Great to know others are taking it slow too - I just want to be further every time I read about a legacy who have moved swiftly through the generations - but at the same time I love my sims and never want them to die!
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
  • Options
    Great to know others are taking it slow too - I just want to be further every time I read about a legacy who have moved swiftly through the generations - but at the same time I love my sims and never want them to die!
    -
    I'm really having to push myself to get through this generation. I'm way too attached to these guys and I feel like the longer I take with them, the harder it's going to be. Must find a way to care less for the next round, lol.

• Options
    TarrasqueTarrasque Posts: 11 New Member
    I don't want Clem to age :(
  • Options
    -
    I'm really having to push myself to get through this generation. I'm way too attached to these guys and I feel like the longer I take with them, the harder it's going to be. Must find a way to care less for the next round, lol.

Caring less is so hard, especially when you make up stories about the hopes and dreams about you sims - it humanizes them so it's harder to let go (for me at least but hey, I've never been able to collect ghosts and such in previous games either so I'm a big softie).
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
  • Options
    Another quick update. I have the pics for one more tonight, but my internet service is being fuddly so I'm not sure if it'll make it up or not. :)

My very eager mother just served us nine pickles.
  • Options
    RachelRosebudRachelRosebud Posts: 1,103 Member
    Just started reading thru your story, and it's very funny and entertaining, and I love tons of pictures. Will definitely add yours to my reading list. But right now it's really late, and here I am looking at more stories I want to read. They keep popping up, it's hard to keep up, lol. Just letting you know you have a new reader. :)
  • Options
    Thanks Rachel! <3
  • Options
    Oh, my. I'm feeling a little bit of pixel crush forming for Dianthus... just how do you manage such incredibly good looking Sims? Mine all look like freezer bunnies!

• Options
    Pure luck! The odd faces are creeping in, though. :)

Update - All these worlds are yours, except Oasis Springs
  • Options
    RachelRosebudRachelRosebud Posts: 1,103 Member
    edited September 2014
    I am binge reading your blog tonight!!! I peeked at your lastest post and laughed so hard at the Step 1, 2, 3 with the "Birthday Caterer” routine. I'm having the *same* gosh-darn-it problem in my game. Rofl. I really like the way you're narrating your story, giving us your thoughts along the way. I need to start from the beginning, though - I don't want to miss any more laugh-out-loud-moments. :)<3
  • Options
    I come bearing an update.

I Have Loved the Stars Too Fondly
  • Options
    Oh, no. I'm not sure I dare to read. Bummer.