Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Wolff Legacy - Updated 1/22.. Yes, this year. :D

Comments

• Carewren123Carewren123 Posts: 2,658 Member
    edited October 2014
    @CathyTea Nope her traits are Clumsy, Creative, and Family Oriented

I guess she doesn't want an evil sim near her kiddos :)
    E7A0Fe3.jpg
    Current Stories:
    Wren's Nest * * * Get a CLUE

Completed Stories: Ana Pringle

My Main Site: Carewren123 Sim Stories
    YouTube Channel: Carewren123 Sims
    Monthly Short Story Challenge Thread: Current Theme: April: Choose your screenshots.
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    So, I just reread all the Coop chapters, and now I understand all those expressions of hers! Like when she's mad while playing cards! Cutie.

So, did I read this correctly that Dia doesn't know her third trait, but Clem does? That's cool--like Estrella never knowing that Clem was hot-headed.

Palo Verde recently discovered that Manzanita was evil--and Anya's known forever, and Mesquite and Paris have known for a little while. But I don't think her parents know.
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • RachelRosebudRachelRosebud Posts: 1,103 Member
    It's official! I've downloaded Digitalis Wolff! Thank you, Raisin!
    @RachelRosebud - Oh, Yay! Will he be in the house of guys?

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • simbody872simbody872 Posts: 828 Member
    Awe, I like Cooper even if she is evil :)
    A Legacy Challenge. The Benton Legacy
    A Prettacy Challenge It Ain't Easy Being Green
    edited October 2014
    CathyTea wrote: »
    @RachelRosebud - Oh, Yay! Will he be in the house of guys?

Yep. So far I have two guys - Digi and yours (when I can dnld). That leaves five more single men I need to add! I'm going to let Nina Caliente pick her favorite to marry, lol. If anyone has any male Sims from their legacy, please let me know your Origin ID. I'd love to use some familiar faces. <3 It'll be posted in one of my story chapters. <3 Thanks! :)

Edit: if you do want to share, please leave a note on my Wall. Don't want to hijack Raisin's thread. Lol.
  • RoaneRoane Posts: 204 Member
    I kinda want a rename on the Evil trait. Doesn't seem truly evil to me... Can we call it Schadenfreude instead?
    The Geek Shall Inherit: The Merrigan Family Legacy Challenge -- Visit us on Tumblr.
    Origin ID: Tairgire
    @Roane - totally rename to Schadenfreude. But don't you feel that schadenfreude is a little bit evil? I mean, I get sad when I see other people or other Sims feeling uncomfortable or unhappy. I only feel schadenfreude when I want revenge on someone and then I enjoy their suffering. But that does seem to be a little bit evil.

• RoaneRoane Posts: 204 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    But don't you feel that schadenfreude is a little bit evil?

Yeah, I agree. The reason I'd want it to be renamed is half because the word "evil" makes me ten times more uncomfortable when applied to a Sim I'm playing than schadenfreude does. The other half of the reason is because I read a description of it that makes it seem that's 90% of what the trait does -- the opposite of the good trait which is mostly about enjoying other people's happiness. So then I'd want to rename that too, maybe to Empathic, and then there's a whole other can of worms. Hee.

It's just really hard for me to convince myself to invest in an evil Sim. I think I could do it with a different word used for the trait. (I also have a hard time playing bad guys in any games that I play, ever, so that's just me.)

The Geek Shall Inherit: The Merrigan Family Legacy Challenge -- Visit us on Tumblr.
    Origin ID: Tairgire
    edited October 2014
    Digi is officially famous, lol. <3He has arrived!. I love how Sims you download from the Gallery come with all the skills they've already earned! Digi has serious mixology skills, among others. Woot! Welp, I got to see how the "drop a Sim immediately from the Gallery" works. Pretty neat. He's now happily moved into a lot with Nina Caliente, awaiting the other potentials. Thanks again, Raisin. Just wanted to show you first! Your Sim Digi is quite the smiley face! <3

Edit: Digi and Nina. Got him in the house with a few others already.
    Post edited by RachelRosebud on
  • FloorRaisinFloorRaisin Posts: 1,340 Member
    Oh lord, good luck Rachel! He's a handful! ;D
    The Wolff Legacy - whattheplum.wordpress.com - Latest update: Forward, Fast
    Lol, I know the house will be really clean and neat, that's for sure. It'll be fun. I like Insane Sims because they always do something surprising. <3
    Oh, yay! I'm so excited~

@RachelRosebud - thanks for sharing the pics! It's neat to see him interacting with "famous" sims from other legacies and stories I love, hee. So cool that the skills carried over - is his inventory still full of frogs as well? :D
    Oh, I want to see the photos of Digit! And what about the inventory--full or empty? I had wanted to send over the PV that had the youth potion in his inventory, but that was from my game that failed to save.

I love Nina's expression in the photos. She's like,"Oh, crum. What have I got myself in for."

Speaking of - Digitalis seems to be the man of the hour!

Short update: A Chicken in Every Pot
    <3 It was bound to happen. I believe there is simone ;) for ever sim :)
  • KaleniyaKaleniya Posts: 168 Member
    I just finished all of your blog from beginning to end xD I love your legacy and it's such a funny read.

Btw, the entire time during gen 3 I was hoping Dia&Coop would be an item so when you started looking around for other dates for him, my mind went no-no-no lol. So happy to see them together
    2cdygqq.jpg

My ISBI forum thread; here
    edited October 2014
    @FloorRaisin I'll have to check his inventory next time! I forgot to look.

I love Bailey, lol matching bunny slippers. Awesome update <

Oh, and I've only seen one Glutton eat so far, it really is fun to watch them hork down food, lol. Bailey and Digi really complement each other perfectly!
    Post edited by RachelRosebud on
    Update! Baby is now a kid, and cute! ;D

Identity Crises
    Awe, she is so cute!
  • MelReduxMelRedux Posts: 54 Member
    I don't know how you're doing it with bills that high! Sell some stuff lol! :p
    I know! I need an intervention, lol. I have a problem with my household inventory being full of a ton of crap.. 4 generations worth of prints and frogs and random objects. I dread the idea of even looking in there, haha.
    Plum for that, really.. this G-rated filter makes me sound like a maniac. *blush*