The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

☆☆ The Starborn Legacy ☆☆

Comments

• Options
    Hemera123Hemera123 Posts: 905 Member
    @lisa17ann , @Cbear13 and @Chrinnie Thank you. I'm happy you liked it. :)

Do you guys use random trait generator for generating traits and aspirations?
  • Options
    mommataurus2mommataurus2 Posts: 1,845 Member
    edited January 2016
    Chapter 22
    Love is In the Air

As Flirty Cookies are stocked in all the local retail shops way too early, it would be amiss to not address the topic of love. With a home that one can pretty much woohoo anywhere they like and more romantic icons available for purchase than ever before, it would seem as if our legacy family would be procreating like freezer bunnies. But truth be told with all the focus on their aspirations, careers, friend making and household chores there really hasn't been much romance of any kind. So to spice things up a bit, the Neptune family will be flying off to Outdoor Retreat to have a romantic getaway vacation.

Rose spent the morning scrubbing toilets, loading the dishwasher, and fixing the television. When she completed all her chores she sat on the couch to create a list of things to pack for Paxis, Aristotle, and Maxis vacation.

"Hmmm. It's a bit odd if you ask me. Taking your daughter on a romantic vacation. But none of my nevermind." Rose mumbled under her breath.

List in hand she headed into the master bedroom to begin packing their suitcases.

"Let's see. 5 pairs of underwear, 5 pairs of socks, 5 pairs of pants, 5 shirts, bathing suit, sunscreen, bug spray, hair brush, tooth brush, deodorant, perfume, floss....hmmmmm what am I forgetting." Rose scratched her head.

Paxi popped her head into the room. "Hey Rose. You think you could pack my favorite logic book so I can catch up on my reading. My sunglasses and also if you wouldn't mind packing some protection...."

"Paxi! I certainly will not pack that. If you want it you pack it! Are you absolutely sure Maxis is going to be able to carry on this legacy? Cause I mean if she can't....well maybe 'protection' isn't such a good idea." Rose was embarrassed her mother even mentioned such a thing to her.

"Rose my dear. I am absolutely 100% certain that your sister can handle this." With that Paxi popped back out of the room leaving Rose to close up the suitcase and continue the same process for Aristotle's.
    ******************************************************************************************

"Fresh air, birds chirping sweetly, the occasional tap tapping of a red headed woodpecker. Oh the great outdoors!" Aristotle stood with outstretched arms breathing in the pine-sap air.

"I don't know Ari. I feel like we should have done more. Or prepared more before we left. I mean if I fall behind at work cause I didn't finish that rocket upgrade I just...I just..bah. Ya. Ok. Your right. I need this vacation." Paxi rubbed the sweat of her forehead. It was early day and still the sun was baking down on the back of her neck.

"Sweetie. We left the ranch in good hands. You know Rose, Daisy and Azalea got the maintenance under control. Chloe will be completely entertained talking to herself in the mirror. And we took Maxis with us. What could go wrong? Besides, with the last UFO crop grossing over 97k we want for nothing. What more could we possibly spend our money on other than some togetherness time here in the woods?" The hunky man cradled the now aging woman into his bulky arms.

mu7WnMY.png

"Can you even believe we have our own personal spa?" Paxi blurted as she fell into a crazy fit of giggles.

"A spa. How about I have my own gym! How is that even possible?" Aristotle slapped his belly trying to control the hysteria as it rose in his own chest.

dCfTa8n.png

"Or that my sister still lives with us and has an entire attic dedicated to her own personal science research?" The woman bent over hugging a tree for support as she completely lost her sanity in a full out belly laugh.

"I can't believe I am the only man in a household of six woman. We have six bathrooms. Yet I still can never get in one when I need it!" He wiped the tears from his eye.

"I do regret that I never gave you a son, my dear husband." Palioxis rubbed her husband's cheek lovingly.

"I have more than any man could ever ask for." He held her for a moment.

"What do you say we get this cabin ready and go on a nice hike?"

"Can you believe I actually asked Rose to pack protection for this trip?" Paxi handed a package of trail mix to her husband and watched as he put it in his pack.

"I know it's crazy right. When we decided to take this trip we were virile fertile beings. And now. Well look at us. How did time get away from us?" Ari ran his hands through his now balding hair.

Paxi smiled then glanced out the window.

"Do you think Maxis will be ok to carry on?" The old woman fiddled with the drapes while watching as Maxis played with the campfire outside.

nI2YZOB.png

"Sweetie. You have done well with your generation. You have laid the groundwork for successful generations for years to come. What could go wrong?" He filled the water bottles and checked to see if there was any more fruit in the fruit bowl.

"Ugh. I hate when you say that. Sure money won't be a problem my dear husband. But there is more to life than money."

"Agreed. Now can we please go take our romantic hike together?" He heaved the pack onto his back and grabbed his favorite hat.

7MbqgAh.jpg

******************************************************************************************
    As they walked through the woods appreciating the foliage and sounds of the forest, Paxi couldn't help but let her mind wander. It had occurred to her earlier this morning that all of her childhood friends had passed away. In fact, most of the people that she knew were gone. It was really just her little family that she loved more than anything. They were all she had left in the world. And she adored them. Just wanted the best for them.

ZbSwCSH.jpg

And look at him up there. Silver in his hair, semi-balding and yet still so limber and strong.

"I wonder if I should tell him." She thought.

"Whoa honey! Did you see that Red-winged black bird? I didn't realize they live around here. Did you?" He was so handsome.

"Sweetie. Pay attention to the roots under your feet now. The last thing you need to do is sprain your ankle. Coming right off of vacation, you'd get fired for sure."

"Paxi. I wanted to talk to you about that actually. I was kind of thinking that now that I am an Elder it might be a good time for me to retire. I mean let's face it. If I haven't made Pro-Athlete yet, its probably not going to happen." Aristotle stooped to pick up a caterpillar letting it walk between his fingers.

"Well dear. We do have enough money. I think if you are ready, then you should do what you think is best." She shot him a smile. Yet he couldn't shake the idea that there was something on her mind that she wasn't sharing.

"That's enough real life for now. Let's just enjoy our vacation ok." Where the path crossed up ahead, the two elders met up to hold hands the rest of the way.

omb5Qp6.jpg

Chapter 23

Post edited by mommataurus2 on
    momma-new-sig-3.gif

Check out my showcase.Come Check Out My New Sims Blog! https://greetingsfromwindenburg.wordpress.com/

Big shout out to @Cbear13 the amazingly talented and ever wonderful creator of my siggie!

• Options
    MarkHarris17MarkHarris17 Posts: 537 Member
    edited December 2015
    I just want to thank everybody for helping me!
    Chapter 1:
    Dear Diary,
    I never wanted this, any of this. My family chose me because they thought I was the only one who wouldn't go into a mental breakdown upon arriving on Earth. I'm here to save humanity, you're welcome! My house is very tiny and... has one room. The only nice thing about it is there's a big Cherry Blossom tree that I can stare at hours on end.
    12-29-15_11-44-49nbspPM_zpsufudykrc.png
    I decided to be social, after all my children except for the last one who will take my legacy will be growing up to a normal society, a normal world, and a normal life. The Advant Guards had a club opening so I went to see what it was all about. When I got there it turned out to be my HEAVEN! Everything from espresso to books! They quickly excepted me with my love of both. There is a club member named Gunther Munch who I found adorable.
    12-29-15_11-55-13nbspPM_zpsc7irlok9.png
    After hours, of awkward flirting and chugging espresso we set a date for a date!
    12-30-15_12-01-54nbspAM_zps5m8u2piv.png
    I got outside whistled a taxi and got in and went home. I couldn't sleep from all of the espresso you may not know this, but I love painting. I got out my paints and canvas and began pouring all of my energy onto my canvas and before I knew it I was tired.
    12-30-15_12-13-59nbspAM_zpszx0ka1iv.png

Tomorrow has a clean slate and I'm going to fill it!

Shelly Mellow Maxis
    Madden Maxis
    Riles Maxis
    Harris Maxis
    Hunger Games Modeling Comp
    [img][/img]ezgif.com-gif-maker_zpsjrmqrvoc.gif
    Last one made by me [my handwriting is bad on computers!]
    Thanks to the talented @Cbear13 for making these!

• Options
    MarkHarris17MarkHarris17 Posts: 537 Member
    Happy New Year's!
    Shelly Mellow Maxis
    Madden Maxis
    Riles Maxis
    Harris Maxis
    Hunger Games Modeling Comp
    [img][/img]ezgif.com-gif-maker_zpsjrmqrvoc.gif
    Last one made by me [my handwriting is bad on computers!]
    Thanks to the talented @Cbear13 for making these!

• Options
    edited December 2015
    Happy Happy New Years to you too @MarkHarris17! And too the rest of the Starborn Legacy Players!!!! :D

momma-new-sig-3.gif

Check out my showcase.Come Check Out My New Sims Blog! https://greetingsfromwindenburg.wordpress.com/

Big shout out to @Cbear13 the amazingly talented and ever wonderful creator of my siggie!

• Options
    ChrinnieChrinnie Posts: 982 Member
    Happy New Year!
    Author of: The Rossi Legacy | The Inheritance
    mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Chapter 23
    With Deep Sadness

As soon as the family got back from vacation, Aristotle and Paxiolis retired. They decided to spend the rest of their time helping prepare Maxis for her mission as heir. Aristotle woke every day anxious to start a day of teaching. But Paxi seemed to be sleeping in more and more. And when she did wake she seemed to be awful slow and lethargic. Aristotle asked her often if she was ok. But she always gave a deep sigh and uttered.

"These Old bones bend. But they do not break."

And that meant that she was still alive and kicking and that was all that mattered. Especially now that Maxis and Ajax McCloud have married. She had to try and stick around atleast until the first grandbaby arrived so that she could impart her wisdom on the child.

PpNbxiA.png

Sadly Daisy, too, loved Ajax and couldn't stand to witness the love between her sister and her husband. In the middle of the night, she packed the refrigerator with all the family's favorite dishes and left out her bedroom window....never to be seen again. Although her delectable culinary skills would be missed. They were glad to have the extra room.

Ajax had a style about him. He was a bit of a goofball but incredibly romantic. He programmed by day and gamed by night. And Maxis was infatuated with his crazy geeky ways. The interesting fact was although he couldn't get enough of the computer, he actually was quite cool and had a swagger about him that most "geeks" would be amiss to even dream about.

1XcFeGM.png

D7PNoqY.png

And although he would seem to be the perfect guy for our new heroine. It would seem that not only does he have an online gambling problem (which incidentally lost the family over 90k and brought them back to only 6k in funds), but he also HATED CHILDREN! Oh no! What would Maxis do?! Not only was she a clumsy oaf of a woman but her betrothed HATES CHILDREN! That sure will make fulfilling this quest a tad challenging.

And as Paxiolis approaches her final days she achieves her lifelong mission....She reaches level 10 of the Rocket Science career which allows her to use a wormhole generator to travel back home to Sixam! Sadly her rocket ship only has room for one...but atleast she can see the home planet for the first and last time.

Of course, the children are all laughing. And Aristotle is completely humiliated. No one understands the crazy quest that this little old lady is on. All they know is that she is banging on a rocket ship with a hammer in broad daylight in the NUDE!

6TUuK6K.png

No one will ever believe her, that she finally stood on the enchanted soil of their homeland. Or perhaps she never did....and this is what Alien Heaven truly looks like?

Could it be?

EgbY5yJ.jpg

Chapter 24

momma-new-sig-3.gif

• Options
    popettypop2012popettypop2012 Posts: 1,318 Member
    edited January 2016
    Chapter Five - Broken Hearts

Link to the previous chapter: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14422734/#Comment_14422734

At end of the previous chapter, Fiona and Che were married. Soon after, she gave birth to Lea Starborn, a pretty redhead girl like her Mum.

12-21-15_74047nbspPM_zpsw8hoqbw3.png
    12-22-15_74902nbspPM_zpsndtpdk4s.png

Fiona and Che really wanted a second child as soon as Lea was born but they had some difficulties in the beginning.

12-20-15_22835nbspPM_zps9qvdm2jz.png

After many tries, they finally succeeded and they were over the moon.

12-20-15_23111nbspPM_zps0zhqtze6.png

Charlie was born not long after Lea and he turned out to be a genius who loved playing chess with Oscar, his grandpa

12-20-15_72219nbspAM_zpsr6uwkazd.png

Meanwhile, Che and Fiona are having some issues with their marriage because of his busy late night job as a chef. They also hadn't addressed the issue they faced when they had problems conceiving their second child. Fiona was very unhappy with Che and she felt lonely and misunderstood.

12-23-15_24124nbspPM_zpsqlx0hh9j.png

When Jamie Denson, Alice's ex boyfriend and father of her child came to visit, he flirted with Fiona and she fell for his charms. Unfortunately, Che was there to witness this flirtation. I was also at home and shocked by what I had seen. I couldn't believe that Fiona would do that to Che and Alice. Che was broken hearted and immediately asked Fiona to move out. Alice was also furious when she found out about what Jamie had done.

12-23-15_23304nbspPM_zps37pwifia.png

Alice broke up with Jamie and decided to be a single mum to their daughter, Emmy Starborn. Why would she want to stay with a liar and cheater? After all, she could still live with us and we would all help her raise little Emmy. Alice thought it was wise to live in the family home with us until she has moved up her career ladder far enough to afford to buy her own place.

12-22-15_81350nbspPM_zpsyuu2uh9n.png

Link to the next chapter: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14440735/#Comment_14440735
    Post edited by popettypop2012 on
  • Options
    Chapter 11: Happy Days Are Here Again

With things settling down and the household regaining its emotional footing, things were moving along at a normal pace. Nathaniel continued to press along in school getting a great report card with straight B's. Perhaps not spectacular, but a marked improvement. He was still working his tail off at the retail store to help with the family income.

Vincent had achieved his first big break when he became a minor league player. The hard work and dedication he was spending perfecting his craft had finally came to the notice of the coach. With one phone call and a few meetings for Vincent, he was given his second big break: becoming a rookie for the Llamacorns! Now, as the scuttlebutt around town about the fate of the Llamacorns was discussed, Vincent Starshine's name would be mentioned in the conversation. Perhaps he could be the missing piece of the puzzle and give them enough added depth to achieve a championship.

5HL5rTj.png

Furthermore, he was broadening his horizons. Beyond the addition of a new treadmill, he also added a wood working station.

wsDfI8Q.png

And, for his first attempt at building items, he crafted a lovely mirror!

lqybVAB.png

Violet, for her part, was busy becoming a social butterfly. She began to frequent a coffee house in Windenburg where she made a few friends. Her talks over coffee were just girl talk. They weren't trying to find a way to bring about world peace, but they found these talks stimulating nonetheless.

It was one of her friends invitations to a party that would forever change her life. She wasn't really interested in the dance party scene, but it was a way for her to get out of the house. And it was at the party that she met him.....

aiQr2P0.png

Craig Allen.

To say the two hit it off would be an understatement. They text, chatted, and even hang out together on a regular basis.

V0VURgZ.png

So it came to no one's surprise when he finally asked the question.

HNhnuwr.png

They were so much in love that the wedding came about rather quickly, all planned by Violet of course.

sY9LmXD.png

And now she was Mrs. Violet Allen. Of course, Craig and her moved into the house in the bedroom Violet had since her days as a child. But this wasn't their dream situation. One day they'd have a house of their own. Right now, the goal was to save money and make it happen.

33th04l.png

And what of young Vincent? Would he ever take a step back from his career and find the love of his life or would he not fulfill his duties as heir? Would he leave that to his younger brother? Will Nathaniel ever have a day off? With the insanity trait in Craig cause issues in the new marriage? Tune in next time for answers to these questions and more!

mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)
  • Options
    Liziann1Liziann1 Posts: 1,461 Member
    edited January 2016
    Chapter 8 update is now complete - Click here -> http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14421044/#Comment_14421044

Chapter 9 will be added to this post in a little while :)

Crystal was not a happy teen, losing her father took its toll, she managed to persuade her mum to buy her an easel, so she could paint, and so when she left school with pretty poor grades, she turned to painting and soon was selling to a local collector which helped her secret fund to buy her own place.
    24108306865_d82845b162_c.jpg

Theo, Phoebe & Cleo began spending time learning the history and the mission for the starborns, the house seemed happier again, however Mason and Cleo had a few fall outs along the way, and despite Pheobes inital reservations having Jade and Mason move in worked out quiet well, Jade and Theo seemed to get along just fine, but the romance was a little lacking
    24082494826_b0ef83e077_c.jpg

24081927976_05c7369c20_c.jpg

Lilliana popped over somdays to have tea with her mum n siblings too.
    24107990695_1b94e6a0e5_c.jpg

Pheobe decided that young Cleo should pursue the family trait of music, and so she gifted her a violin and Cleo practiced every day, she was keen to please her granma, and be a strong heir for the family of starborns.
    24108783005_7ce2557754_c.jpg

Crystal too seemed happier, often dancing with her mum in an evening
    23482215473_30a001d24c_c.jpg

Jade and Theo had a good long chat about their relationship and what their hopes and dreams were
    23813370890_b7b4c1e5b8_c.jpg

With the family more settled than pheobe had seen in a while, she knew that her last days on earth were drawing near, she felt the pull to her homeland, and so she set of one morning when the house emptied for school and work, and took herself to The Bluffs, the place she lay her husband to rest a decade ago.

24026562831_21f6cca075_c.jpg
    of course over the years the site had been improved, but thankfully not spoiled, there was now an open air bathroom, a bbq grill and table, and a wedding arch and a few fading chairs, you were allowed to pitch a tent too for 3 nights, for a small fee, and so that's what Phoebe did, she spent her last days soaking up the sunshine, eating grilled fruit swimming in the pool and chatting with her dead husband!

24086594386_9e4a1f10ee_c.jpg
    23485755193_32112d83dc_c.jpg

Then it happened, when Phoebe awoke the next morning and stepped out of her tent, the light surrounded her and she was taken back home there was no pain, no suffering just a quiet dignified exit
    23818378630_5a32147b35_c.jpg

Chapter 10 Up soon!

Post edited by Liziann1 on
    Check out My showcase thread
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/853211/dizzisquirrels-showcase#latest]
    or look for me in the Gallery
    aka DizziSquirrel

• Options
    OMG! @Liziann1 I love the little girls side braid! Did that come with Get Together? Or is that CC?
    momma-new-sig-3.gif

• Options
    Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    Time to get comfy and catch up on all the stories
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
  • Options
    @mommataurus2 loved the vacation you gave them and lol and the gambling all the money away nice twist

@MarkHarris17 great start to your story though the first picture is missing the small house hehe
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
  • Options
    @popettypop2012 love the name Lea and so much drama with breakups

@Chrinnie awww happy days for Violet

@Liziann1 that was a very graceful death of Phoebe, if there even is such a thing lol
  • Options
    Thanks @Cbear13 I decided I needed to take them on vacation because I was running out of things to spend money on. My garden is grossing so much cash I don't know what to do with it all.
    momma-new-sig-3.gif

• Options
    maybe an evil sim needs to come steal all your plants so you cant grow them anymore haha
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Chapter 24
    Too Blue to Woohoo

"Ah. Dad? Have you seen Mom?" Maxis asked.

"Um...no I have been looking all over for her actually." He scratched his head.

"You did remember to take the keys out of the rocketship, right?!" Maxis panicked.

"Uh. Ya sure. Of course I did. Um where did I put those things anyway." The feeble old man padded his pockets in desperation.

"DAD! Where are the keys?" Maxis yelled.

"What keys?" He responded.

"Dad, where are the keys to the rocketship?" Maxis enunciated very clearly so there was no way to misunderstand.

"Oh you know. I am not sure. Perhaps you should ask your mother." He nodded and picked the book back up that he had been reading upside down.

"Egats!" Maxis stormed off.

"Ajax, I just don't know what to do with my parents anymore. I have one building rockets in the nude and disappearing and the other one can't remember his plumbob from his tail feathers! Seriously, we need to figure something out. I can't concentrate on the legacy quest with these crazies frolicking through the house. It's making me to nervous and well you know about fertility and nerves. Well I just. I just can't. So let's sit the sisters down and talk to them cause I need a solution to this dilemma, STAT!" Maxis ranted with wide guestures, popping eyes, and veins pulsing through her neck.

"Sweetie. Everything is going to be ok. They are just old. And you know you would never be able to live with yourself if you sent them off to a home. Come now. Let's go find your mother." Ajax put out his hand to lead his new bride to the side yard where she last saw her mother.

When they got to the side yard she and the rocket were nowhere to be found. Maxis was in a panic. Just then, Rose came dragging by with the trash in hand, looking as if she hadn't slept in days.

"Hey Rose, you didn't happen to talk to Mom before she left? Did you?" She asked.

"Honey, I haven't had time to brush my teeth. Nevermind have a heart-to-heart chitchat with my mother about driving while insane.

"So what do we do?" Maxis ran her hands through her hair completely frayed and at her wits end. (Maxis that is. Not her hair. Maxis hair was always parlor done perfect of course!)

"I'll call the police." Ajax said. "Cause at this point I just don't know what else we can do."

The police completely stumped by the disappearance and even more perplexed by the missing rocket.

"Do you think perhaps, someone merely stole the Rocket ship?" Asked the detective.

"No I told you. My mother is senile. She found the keys and took the ship to our home planet." Maxis repeated the facts again for the officer, growing more and more agitated with his stupidity.

"Well, let me call this into the station and see what the Captain thinks we should do." The detective spoke into his shoulder walkie. "Maam. The department feels that this particular situation is out of our jurisdiction due to it involving an alien planet and all. So we regret at this time that we will not be able to assist you with this particular matter."

"Are you kidding me?" Maxis pointed after the officer as headed back to his car. "Can you even believe this? My mother is missing? And they aren't going to even try to help?! This is ridiculous!"
    ********************************************************************************

Several weeks passed and still no sign of Palioxis or the Rocket. Then oddly enough a package was received in the mail addressed to Maxis from Imperial Waynubb-Czar IckyNicky from the planet Sixam.

It is with deep sorrow and exasperation that the royal kingdom must tend to the passed remains of your parental being without your attendance. Here are the contents of her backpack. We are entirely certain that her possessions would be of more value to you.

"How rude!" Maxis stammered. Then burst into tears as she discovered what her mother must have gone exploring for.

In her hand, the young girl held a fang flower, quill and glow orb seeds.

"Apparently, even in her crazy mental state, your mother was still deeply concerned with the financial stability of the generations to come." Aristotle placed his hand over the seeds in his daughter's hand then smiled up at the sky.

"Thank you my lady love. May you rest in peace."

"But Dad, Nova's ghost......" Maxis half remembered something she had promised Nova's ghost when she had been a young child.

"Nova! Oh boy haven't heard that name in a long long time dear." Aristotle patted her on the shoulder then went wandering off to eat ice cream while fishing with his scuba pants on.

"Moments of sanity...then poof." Maxis laughed. Then trotted off to the garden to give the seeds to Azalea.

"Wow. I can't believe these exist. I have only ever seen them in the old books that Nova had brought with her on her original mission." Azalea squealed with excitement as she planted each in the ground.

"Your missing the point. Mother has passed." Maxis explained dejectedly

"Her time had come. It is sad. But it is your duty to carry on." Azalea regarded the girl as she watered the plants.

"How can anyone even think about intimacy with these burdens on their mind?" Maxis sat on the bench in a huff.

"You know what, why don't you go have Corona whip you up a Rose Potion. It might help put you in a more fertile frame of mind." With that Azalea dismissed the girl and returned to her gardening.

Maxis started back to the house. As she passed the pool, she thought she saw something in the pool. She walked a few steps closer and strained her eyes.

n1S1tfi.png

"Oh my! Dad!" Maxis ran to the side of the pool. Pleading for her father to be ok. He had been such a strong athlete, swimming being his strongest sport. How was this even possible. Then she noticed on the bench a piece of paper and pen.
    I am coming Paxi!

How could she have been so stupid to leave her father alone! Of course he was devastated. She was his one true love. Oh the horror.

Chapter 25
    momma-new-sig-3.gif

• Options
    @Cbear13 Sigh....I can't imagine not gardening though. I love it so...
    momma-new-sig-3.gif

• Options
    edited January 2016
    Chapter 25
    Birth of A Man

Despite the dark times before them, Ajax insisted they consider the mission and do their best to carry on. But Maxis heart just wasn't into it. In fact, she could barely even sleep, never-mind anything else.

kjUNItm.png

But Ajax being the romantic little devil that he was, Ajax decided to finish hacking into the home planet's communicators so that he could discuss the malfunction he was facing with his new bride. The Imperial Waynubb-Czar IckyNicky had a prior engagement with a human being that he was harvesting for his most delicious eye balls. So Ajax had to talk with his bride Meep-Bing Wazsha. She listened intently to the failings of his romantic ways.

"Your kingdom blessed you with certain magical skills young Ajax. I would determine at this time that you must use the powers within you to conjure the happenstance you are seeking." Meep stated with grand importance.

"Thank you your majesty. But how do I access these magical skills?" He asked.

"Why young one! Everything you touch will be enabled with the feeling you invoke it to have." She giggled.

"But why has this not worked before? I touch things all of the time? Why now will this great power work?" He asked.

"Before, your need was small and your powers plenty. NOW, your need is plenty. You will only have to think about your needs in order to unleash your powers." With that the communicator malfunctioned and Ajax was left in silence.

It seemed so simple. But would it work he wondered.

Meanwhile, Maxis couldn't shake how incompetent the police had been when she reported her mother missing.

"You know something, I think what this town needs is a focused, determined, hardworking, alien detective." And with that she quit her job as a scientist and decided that serving and protecting the town was more important than any research she would be able to uncover at the lab.

"But honey. The legacy!" Ajax insisted.

"What? Do you expect me to sit around this house making sweaters and hats while the children grow? I may have a womb and this may be my quest, but I have more of a purpose than this! And if you can't understand that....well maybe you aren't the one who is supposed to help me with this quest! Besides you...you hate kids! So why do you keep pushing! I just lost my mom and my dad. Could you be any more insensitive?!" Maxis exploded with sobs and stormed off to water the garden with her tears.

YtzkQHr.png

Ajax watched after her, devastated that he hurt his beloved.

It was then that he decided he needed to find a way to use his powers to change himself, so he could be the man she needed him to be.

He placed his hands upon his head. And the room swirled as if he were on a carousel and stars shot from above. And then poof he became an Adult. An adult with his head on straight and his ambitions, desires and purpose all right in place where they needed to be.

Sure. He could charge out there to the garden right now and explain it to her. But he had to find a way to show her. Less words, more action! And with that, he went off to find Rose.

momma-new-sig-3.gif

• Options
    Thanks @Cbear13 I decided I needed to take them on vacation because I was running out of things to spend money on. My garden is grossing so much cash I don't know what to do with it all.

Must be nice to be so well off :P
    mW8spBr.png
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    The Starborn Legacy - Clare Starborn
    Back to Chapter 10 click here
    Chapter 11 - Love or Lust at first sight?

~ Phoenix ~
    Lately I have been concentrating on my writing and managed to get a few books published to help out with the household costs, I have been on a few dates with the guy Jarrad I met at the club but we have just ended up friends as I didn't feel any spark with him.
    Kallum got a job working with a caterer to further his dream of being a chef, problem is he is always at work and doing plenty of overtime. The good thing is he is always preparing and bring home amazing meals so we are always well fed and with him working so much it means I get to date and meet guys without him always scaring them off. I don't know how he thinks I was going to carry on the family legacy when he wouldn't let me date anyone.
    Ok time to get my rear into action, I am always sitting down at that computer writing my stories and eating Kallums amazing meals so I think it's time I hit the gym.
    I woke early the next morning and headed down to the local gym, I walked in the door and felt a bit overwhelmed as there was people everywhere and well ..... lots of good looking guys. I had hoped it was a bit more quieter for my first work out but it's to late to turn back now. I head over to the closet weights machine and see this gorgeous guy working out, as I go to turn away so I don't embarrass myself I hear a familiar voice call my name.
    "Hey Phoenix, come here" I turn and look and see Scott a guy I went to school with talking to the hot guy using the weight machine, we were in the same class. He is a nice guy but really not my type, I head over and start chatting to them both.

Ch11%201.jpg

Scott introduces me to his hot friend, his name is Derek Palmer and I stumble over my words a little because this guy is even better looking up close. Derek stops working out and starts chatting up a storm asking me all sorts of questions like how old am I and what do I do with myself.
    I can tell Scott starts to feel a bit like a third wheel and heads off to finish his work out.

Derek and I are really hitting it off, I find out he is a personal trainer part time but he is looking to become a professional athlete. He recently finished school and while he does go out and party a bit he is trying to be good and look after himself for his career.
    I sit down on the machine next to his and attempt to work out a little, trying to not embarrass myself.

Ch11%202.jpg

As I working out I notice this guy walking past eyeing me up and down with a cheesy grin on his face, then he winks at me and I quickly look at Derek who is giving him a bit of a dirty look. I quickly try get his attention before things get even more tense.
    "Hey Derek, I think I am going to try find something a bit easier these weights are a bit to tough for me."
    "Sure thing, beautiful why don't you go try the punching bags boxing is great for your fitness and if your not in a rush after your work out maybe we could chat some more?"
    I give him a smile and a nod and head off into the boxing room.

Ch11%203.jpg

I find some gloves put them on and get in my boxing stance, well what I think is a boxing stance because I've never actually tried to box before. I hit the bag a few times and realise this is actually quite fun though I'm not sure if I am hitting it hard enough its not even moving and after a few hits I'm a bit dizzy and worn out.
    Makes me wonder if this whole fitness thing was a good idea, as I go to head out of the room Derek comes in and greets me with a big smile.

Ch11%204.jpg

"Hi beautiful, how is it going with the boxing?"
    I sigh "Oh .... um it's going ok I guess, the thing is I am very new to this fitness and working out stuff and well I don't really know what I am doing'.
    "Ah that's ok we all have to start somewhere, look I'm not working right now how about we get you on the treadmill and I will help give you a bit of a work out"
    Did he just say what I think he said as I blush and nod, all of a sudden I had different kinds of images in my head of Derek giving me a work out and my face goes bright red. Luckily Derek is walking behind me and doesn't notice.

I get on the treadmill and we take it kind of easy, well Derek says it is easy but I feel like I am running up a steep hill with rocks tied to my legs.
    As I look behind me at Derek I notice his eyes are peeled right on my behind which makes me giggle and just at that moment I lose my footing and fall flat on my face.

Ch11%205.jpg

Oh my god I am so embarrassed, when I am just about to get up and run out of the gym and all the way home Derek grabs my arm and pulls me to my feet.
    "Oh wow are you ok? I hope you didn't hurt yourself."
    My face bright red with embarrassment I look at Derek who has this tiny smile on his face "Um I'm ok I think, if I don't die of embarrassment I should make a full recovery".
    Derek laughs and says "don't worry about it hun I remember one of my first times treadmill I was trying to show off to some girls in the gym and I put the speed up really high, well I couldn't keep up and my legs went over my head and I managed to somehow punch myself in the face on the way down, knocked myself out cold. I woke up to the girls laughing their heads off and I ended up with a nice black eye to remind me of whole ordeal".
    We both laugh and I relax, wow this guy is really nice.
    "Thank you for the help Derek I think I am done for today before I really do some damage to myself" with a giggle.
    Derek nods "I think that's a good idea but before you go do you think I could get your number and call you sometime?"

We exchange numbers and he even gives me a hug goodbye.
    I race home so excited just wanting to tell someone everything that happened, as I walk in the door I find my mother who just came home from work and I rush to tell her all the exciting news about this gorgeous guy called Derek I just met at the gym.

Ch11%206.jpg

The next few days I spend mainly writing my stories as after my gym visit I woke up really muscle sore and struggled to even move without feeling like a truck just hit me. Mother and Father also told me that its time I had a roof of my own and that they are going to allow Kallum to build two new houses on the lot, one for him and one for me.
    I was so excited that when Kallum walked in the door from work I rushed to tell him and of course he was over the moon and ran off to his room to start working on some plans.
    The next morning I woke up feeling less sore and thought I would head to the gym again today, not only to work out but to see if Derek is there. I still haven't heard from him and I am beginning to wonder if I embarrassed myself a little to much that it put him off.
    As I head out to the kitchen in my pj's to get some breakfast my phone rings and its Derek.
    "Hey beautiful, how are you? Sorry I haven't called you yet I have been so busy, though I haven't stopped thinking about you since that day at the gym."
    I blush and a huge smile spreads across my face. "Oh hi Derek its great to hear from you, I was a bit sore after the gym but was planning on heading back there today. Oh and you have crossed my mind a few times lately to." we both giggle over the phone and then Derek asks
    "Look I am about to head out and do some surfing with some mates but after we are heading to The Bluff for a party and I was wondering if you would like to come?"
    Oh my I start jumping up and down with excitement that Derek just asked me out and so relieved he cant see me jumping around like a fool.
    I say yes and he gives me details and time of when to meet and I rush off to shower and get ready.

Ch11%207.jpg

As I arrive at the bluff I see Derek, he spots me straight away and heads over. He is still in his swimming trunks from surfing with his 6 pack abs glistening in the sun, I kind of go weak at the knees as he approaches. I feel a bit over dressed but Derek keeps telling me how beautiful I look so it puts my mind at ease.

Ch11%208.jpg

We spend the next few hours talking, dancing and he introduces me to all of his mates. A few times when Derek has gone to get us drinks or something to eat I noticed some girls trying to chat him up but he just waves them off and heads back over to me, I feel like a silly school girl with a crush as I cant get the smile off my face. So far this has been the best day of my life and I hope Derek feels the same.

Meanwhile back at home....
    James comes home from work to see his gorgeous pregnant wife Clare waiting out the front for him. He can't get over how beautiful his wife grows even more everyday and that he is the luckiest guy on this planet. He swiftly grabs Clare in his arms and dips her for a long romantic kiss.
    Later on that evening while they were both sleeping Clare wakes all of a sudden with sharp pains and realise's the baby is coming and fast.

Ch11%209.jpg

They rush off to hospital and return home the next day with a beautiful little girl they named Jade

Ch11%2010.jpg

With the new baby things did get a bit crowded and whenever Kallum wasn't at work he was busy building the new houses for himself and his sister. He didn't need much for himself and build a small little apartment but for Phoenix he built a nice big one story house on the side of the lot. The family was over the moon to see the beautiful new houses, Clare and James hoped that one day soon they will fill up with some grandchildren and that Phoenix would be successful carrying on the bloodline and legacy.

Ch11%2011.jpg

Continue to Chapter 12 Click here
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    Post edited by Cbear13 on
  • Options
    Oh @Cbear13 I LOVE the houses! And that wallpaper! OMG! Where do I get me some of that awesome wallpaper!
    momma-new-sig-3.gif

• Options
    edited January 2016
    Chapter Six - The Starborn Legacy

Link to previous chapter : http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14437567/#Comment_14437567

Time seemed to pass very quickly on earth. My granddaughter, Lea Starborn has grown into a beautiful redheaded teenage girl. She seemed to get the creative gene that ran in our Starborn family. She loved playing her instruments, especially Oscar's guitar.

12-26-15_52152nbspPM_zpsfsjnxnbf.png

Not long after Lea's birthday, her brother, Charlie, had his birthday as well. He looked so much like his father at that age. Except much skinnier :)

12-27-15_32045nbspPM_zpsk1e0mhuj.png

And then my twin sons, Alex and Che had their birthdays. They turned into adults! It felt like they were babies just yesterday.

12-27-15_43652nbspPM_zpsateejwpi.png

Oscar and I realised that our time to leave this world was very near. We decided to bring our three children together and told them about the Starborn Legacy.

"Children, we've never told you this before, and you might think I'm making this up," I said. "But we are descendants of a special magical race with powers that we can draw from stars. We are equipped with light magic and our purpose is to protect the earth from dark magic."

Of course my children laughed and thought that I was joking. But after a long winded explanation, they eventually realised that I was serious.

"My time is running out. I am an elder now," I said. "And Che, unfortunately Oscar and I have to burden you with the responsibility of being our heir. You must ensure that the Starborn bloodline continues to fight dark magic here on earth."

12-27-15_22424nbspPM_zpsj8c9vhh7.png

The next day, Oscar sat outside with Che to privately discuss his future as the Starborn heir. "Son, you have to make sure you spent your time on earth well. And choose your heir wisely."

12-27-15_23723nbspPM_zps8jhjaex8.png

Link to next chapter:http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14440797/#Comment_14440797
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Chapter Seven - Together Forever

Link to previous chapter : http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14440795/#Comment_14440795

After fully realising how little time we had left, both Oscar and I decided to retire together. He was already at the top of his business career and earning over 3,000 simoleons each day. I was writing a few novels a day and getting a hefty amount of royalties for them. We would both feel the loss of our income, but we didn't want to waste our limited time by working day in and day out.

Oscar and I spent most of our time together building up our careers and raising our children and now we both needed time alone. We didn't want to waste money by going on vacation in Granite Falls so we took time out by going to a nice spa in Oasis Springs.

12-28-15_24520nbspPM_zpscejoqpgx.png

It wasn't a fancy expensive holiday, but it was wonderful to reconnect and still find that we loved each other as much- if not more than ever.

12-28-15_24641nbspPM_zpsrvovn1jc.png

So we decided to renew our vows at a small ceremony, only attended by close relatives. It was beautiful and very romantic.

12-28-15_30026nbspPM_zps11gfngbe.png

I thought we were prepared for our separation ahead. But when death took my true love away, I was still shocked.

12-28-15_52825nbspPM_zpst9gduecv.png

I begged the Grim Reaper to leave him alone but my plea fell on deaf ears.

12-28-15_52947nbspPM_zpswwjv8poq.png

When the Grim Reaper came for me just a mere hour later, I was ready.

12-28-15_53356nbspPM_zpsfstspp6k.png

But my daughter Alice cried and begged the Grim Reaper. Somehow, he heard her plea and I was resurrected again.

12-28-15_53403nbspPM_zpsnsru7jj4.png

Although I had extra time on earth, I wasn't very happy. All I did was wept at Oscar's grave.

12-28-15_73058nbspPM_zpssigz0mqs.png

The second time the Grim Reaper came for me, I was more than ready to be reunited with my love. I would definitely miss my children and grandkids, but I promised that I would always watch over them. Sometimes, I would even return as a friendly ghost.

12-28-15_80442nbspPM_zpsepm8ozeo.png

The kids made a lovely little plot in the garden for Oscar and I. It was really sweet of them. I was never more proud of my kids and grandkids and I was sure that they would fulfil their destinies as Starborn descendants.

12-28-15_81239nbspPM_zpspa40t0jq.png

Link to the next chapter:http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14464606/#Comment_14464606
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    OMG, I accidentally posted my entry twice and I can't seem to delete it. It's so annoying.