Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone else having trouble finding suspects in the detective career path?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    jafhsdfjafhsdf Posts: 142 Member
    I haven't had any trouble finding suspects but my cop was an alien so she would analyze personalities. I did have to interrogate someone for almost an entire day tho.
  • Options
    ChromaggiaMagChromaggiaMag Posts: 31 Member
    edited January 2017
    Well I have the same problem and I have full description of the suspect: Male Adult Red Hair Active Shorts Short Sleeve Shirt. Civs are pointing around the lot like "OH THERE HE IS" ain't nobody anywhere in the area matching that description even vaguely.

For those of you out there about to suggest "Townie wearing different clothes" I don't mess with townie appearances. For those of you who plan to tell me do a repair and refresh, this is a repaired and refreshed game already. For those of you who will tell me to remove mods, I have no mods. The game just doesn't want to give me the suspect for whatever reason.
  • Options
    faith4jesusfaith4jesus Posts: 95 Member
    Yes. I was just playing as a detective to see if they fixed this problem since it seems to be so common. I gave up.
  • Options
    mentalwastelandmentalwasteland Posts: 19 Member
    I've been experiencing the same problems, in spite of doing all of the suggested fixes. The last time, I saved my game right after I got the APB site. I tried to arrest someone at random, failed, loaded the save and tried again. On the fifth load, a person matching the APB perfectly was standing next to my character. I successfully arrested and got a confession. The guilty person had not been in the APB area on the previous four loads.
  • Options
    Felicia_QueensFelicia_Queens Posts: 69 Member
    Still happening, and I have six clues to go on. I've resorted to randomly arresting people and then reloading.
  • Options
    AngellLXAngellLX Posts: 3 New Member
    Hmm, i had this problem a little bit ago in an old save. I just ended up quiting the career and then cheating myself back to the stage I was at before it started glitching out~
  • Options
    AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Not really; I can normally get Daniel to find the suspect in one work shift. The observant trait (bought in the Rewards Shop) can help so much in this career!
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€