Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mafia Players Mafia - Werewolves Win

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    I'm town, I'm not the remaining werewolf.

DeKay, are you town?

It will spoil the fun if I say it. So let's find the scum the old school way. XD

What? You claimed cop in day 3. Why are you suddenly avoiding the question of whether you're town? Did you lie that time?

No, the thing about me is that I am always honest about my alignment, so that's why I tend to not say it cuz it's kinda unfair.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Honestly you can lynch me if you want to, but I'm town.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    hehe
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Honestly you can lynch me if you want to, but I'm town.

Okay, I believe you. I believed back in that UM game where you lied, you sounded more desperate and was writing in caps, but I'm not getting this vibe from you. So, that leaves City. I think her knowing the Sonschi and Nascar kills were just too convenient.

Vote: City
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I'm very torn right now and it's hard to figure out who to vote but I'm going with gut and will vote DeKay.

I also wanted say that town probably won't win the way things are going. Bella isn't likely to vote DeKay at this point, which means I will probably be lynched even though I'm town. That leaves one town to be killed by the lone werewolf at night. My stupid trip-up with my role earlier kinda messed everything up and made me look really, really suspicious.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Vote Count 4.1

citysimmer votes Bella
    citysimmer unvotes
    DeKay votes citysimmer
    city simmer votes DeKay

citysimmer - DeKay
    DeKay - citysimmer

Day ends in 12 hours 10 minutes
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Day ends in 2 hours
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Ahhh, it's all on me! :grimace:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Okay, I've thought about it...

Vote City

DeKay, if you're the remaining werewolf... Good job.

I hate being the deciding factor. :confounded: I should've used my shot on Zinnia then maybe there'd be a fourth person here.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    Well, rip me :D
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    Shadyboop wrote: »
    hehe

??
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    Before I die, I'd just like to say that pancakes are better than waffles and Han shot first.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    I could go for some pancakes right now, yes.

• Options
    "I think the last scum is citysimmer!"

"Well, I think it's you, DeKay."

"I hate being the one to decide. But I think we should lynch citysimmer. I hope I'm right."

citysimmer was Charlie, 2-Shot Town Tracker
    Charlie has nabbed scum in the previous games, especially during the last day. This has given quite a nose for sniffing people out too.

Twice per game, at night, you may PM me the name of another player. You will learn whoever that player has targeted that night, if any.

Sonschi, who was Nascar, Loved Werewolf, wins!

DeKay, who was DeKay, Werewolf 2-Shot Cop, wins!
    DeKay has a reputation for being the resident scum slayer, but she has also enjoyed being scum from time to time. What better twist there is than to be a scum hunter...who's also scum?

Twice per game, at night, you may PM me the name of another player. You will get a result in the form of GUILTY, NOT GUILTY, or NO RESULT.

Bella, who was Uni, 1-Shot Town Reloader, endgamed!
    Guess who's back? After a long absence, Uni got her second wind. And you too can give another player that second wind. But be careful: who's to say that player is town?

Once per game, at night, you may PM me the name of another player. If that player has an ability with a limited number of shots, that player will receive a full refill the next morning if any of their shots had been used.

Werewolves win!

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Ah. Good game.

Thanks for hosting, Icey :smile:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    GG. :) That sure was an interesting game :D
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options

Thanks for joining us. :) We hope you'll stick around since we regularly host games on this forum.

• Options
    Front page has been updated with night actions and role PMs

• Options
    I knew it was DeKay! I should trust my gut feelings more often. But you played well!

GG guys. I hope you'll join us more often, City.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    gg...
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Awww I love mine!
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Thanks for joining us. :) We hope you'll stick around since we regularly host games on this forum.
    I knew it was DeKay! I should trust my gut feelings more often. But you played well!

I'll be around. Might not be able to play whatever game is next because I will be on vacation but I'll be sure to sign up for the one after that.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

I'll be around. Might not be able to play whatever game is next because I will be on vacation but I'll be sure to sign up for the one after that.

Awesome :)

• Options
    lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,280 Member
    I echo the previous sentiments. Good game! And congratulations Werewolves :)
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • Options
    NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    ACK, should have trusted my gut and killed DeKay
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.