Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Weather or Not, Here it Comes

Comments

• Options
    Sim_26Sim_26 Posts: 1 New Member
    When does Seasons become available today? My game says it is available today, and I pre-ordered, but it has not downloaded or given indication of being "out" today, even though it says it is. Help?
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Sim_26 wrote: »
    When does Seasons become available today? My game says it is available today, and I pre-ordered, but it has not downloaded or given indication of being "out" today, even though it says it is. Help?

It depends on where you live, what time zone. Seasons is due to drop at midnight tonight in New York. So, based on where you live, the time must be adjusted. I live in Central time, so, 11 pm tonight.
  • Options
    Jojoqtpie620Jojoqtpie620 Posts: 56 Member
    I hope this isn't annoying but after reading all these posts I am still confused about release time...
    The gurus and some websites (like forbes) are saying that it comes out at 10 AM pacific. Then a lot of people are saying it comes out at midnight EST (so 9 PM PST).
    I live in California so I'm trying to figure out if I can play the game at 9 pm on the 21st or 10 am on the 22nd. Does anyone know?
    Thanks!
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,227 Member
    I hope this isn't annoying but after reading all these posts I am still confused about release time...
    The gurus and some websites (like forbes) are saying that it comes out at 10 AM pacific. Then a lot of people are saying it comes out at midnight EST (so 9 PM PST).
    I live in California so I'm trying to figure out if I can play the game at 9 pm on the 21st or 10 am on the 22nd. Does anyone know?
    Thanks!

9pm for you. Less than 7 hours now. :) It'll be available at 11pm my time, so I probably won't do more than have a quick look at the settings.
    image.png
  • Options
    lindabenc93lindabenc93 Posts: 4 New Member
    What time will it be published in Finland? It's now 00:49 AM on 22nd of June! :open_mouth: I don't know whether I should wait or go to sleep...
  • Options
    What time will it be published in Finland? It's now 00:49 AM on 22nd of June! :open_mouth: I don't know whether I should wait or go to sleep...

If it isn't out yet for you and it's almost 1 am, then I would think that it will drop at 1 am or 2 am. It depends on where the midnight drop location is for you and which side of it you are on.

With the next EP, maybe they should publish wold maps with the times listed and you check where you live and it tells you when it will drop. :D
  • Options
    > @Dannydanbo said:
    > lindabenc93 wrote: »
    >
    > What time will it be published in Finland? It's now 00:49 AM on 22nd of June! :open_mouth: I don't know whether I should wait or go to sleep...
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > If it isn't out yet for you and it's almost 1 am, then I would think that it will drop at 1 am or 2 am. It depends on where the midnight drop location is for you and which side of it you are on.
    >
    > With the next EP, maybe they should publish wold maps with the times listed and you check where you live and it tells you when it will drop. :D

... Definitely!! It is aggravating to not know whether to sleep or not haha.. especially since in Finland it is midsummer and tomorrow there's a big party :D I don't want to wait "for nothing" perse...
  • Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    I am in UK and just downloaded now and off to play :)
  • Options
    Bluebell_RayneBluebell_Rayne Posts: 11 New Member
    Downloading now in the UK. I'm so excited!!!!
  • Options
    Loading now in Finland! :D
  • Options
    vivalakelseyvivalakelsey Posts: 1 New Member
    Maybe this will help! I found a page for the Seasons release that lists each time zone's countdown! o:) <3

simscommunity.info/2018/06/13/countdown-to-the-release-of-the-sims-4-seasons-with-different-time-zones
  • Options
    tmcevoy1121tmcevoy1121 Posts: 304 Member
    giulz wrote: »
    lucky you!! ahahah its so nice being independent sometimes! i'm glad you know the feeling!

While I understand you wanting the packs, even when you are working and independent there will be things that can stop you from buying the packs. I have about 9, including the this one, I need to get but haven't been able to because I am now taking care of my mom. So independent isn't always so great when you have responsibilities :D .
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing
  • Options
    Loading now in Finland! :D

Yea! Have fun.
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    giulz wrote: »
    > @TLM08 said:
    > @giulz Maybe you can ask your parents if there is some sort of project or job that they need done and in return they will buy you the game. Kind of like getting paid for chores but you could ask them if there is something you could do to earn the money from them?

its not that easy, since the problem is that they don't want to buy the pack because i'm not a child anymore, it doesn't matter if there something i can do, but you know.. parents ahahah

They won't let you buy the pack because you're not a child anymore when there are 70 year olds on this forum that play, your parents are missing out.
  • Options
    Amm240Amm240 Posts: 2 New Member
    I had pre-ordered it and it won’t let me download yet, but is says unlocked?!?!
  • Options
    JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    ^Not released in your timezone probably.
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,452 Member
    Jean wrote: »
    ^Not released in your timezone probably.

Obligatory “what time does it unlock then” 12am est North America 9pm pst west coast
  • Options
    JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    I don't know every timezone.
  • Options
    Amm240Amm240 Posts: 2 New Member
    I’m central standard (Chicago) so I’m guessing 11:00 p.m. I just never saw “unlocked” before.
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,227 Member
    Amm240 wrote: »
    I’m central standard (Chicago) so I’m guessing 11:00 p.m. I just never saw “unlocked” before.

::waves across border:: Hi, neighbor! :) I'm in Indiana.
    image.png
  • Options
    RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member

*waves to both* I'm in upstate New York. 2 hours 9 minutes to go for me.
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,452 Member
    Rawla wrote: »

*waves to fellow New Yorker* indeed only 2 hours left :(
  • Options
    RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    Rawla wrote: »

*waves to fellow New Yorker* indeed only 2 hours left :(

Hi :smiley:
  • Options
    pajamajam07pajamajam07 Posts: 314 Member

Hey fellow Chicagoan! We're almost there! About an hour and 15 minutes to go right?