Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Willingly Writing Reading Circle (On Hiatus)

Comments

• Options
    Piazzagirl1015Piazzagirl1015 Posts: 2,500 Member
    Let me handle these questions first:

Favorite scene?

My favorite scene had to be the impromptu Joe and Lizzie wedding. I was shipping them in the first part of the story and seeing them get together after I thought I shipped the wrong couple yet again really made me smile during their wedding. The wedding was written beautifully and I had to read that chapter twice.

I do have another scene that I loved so much because it made me laugh. The scene where Riley was reasoning with the mouse. "You can't stay because Lizzie doesn't want you here" I don't blame Lizzie I wouldn't want him either. That scene really just struck me funny.

Favorite story setting?

I like the run down apartment setting that Joe and Lizzie moved into. First apartments need all sorts of improvements but yet a married couple can see this as a beautiful palace. That apartment is the place they call home for the first time together it is where they have their finest memories that they will laugh about for years to come. Lizzie even take some of its weaknesses and turns them into strengths. The fades yellow color of wallpaper reminds her of a sunset in Monte Vista while she created a charming history for other faults in the place. Granted has plenty of bad memories in that same apartment but I still hold out hope that they will work them out.

Favorite side characters(s)?

I'm excluding all sim selves from this answer. All the sim selves are special in their own unique way as they represent an actual person.

I have a weakness for Akira as he happens to be my favorite premade sim in the game but I would have to say that Karleen is my favorite. She has her faults that had really put her in a bad place but she stepped up and took responsibility for her mistakes. She was ready to raise that baby on her own if she had to.

Favorite quote?

I can't answer this one as I'm not recalling a favorite quote

Favorite Lizzie outfit?

Lizzie always has great fashion sense so again this would be a difficult question to answer. I will say that I do love that she wears a lot of green. Red heads always look good in green.

Favorite couple pairing?

I'm assuming that Lizzie and Joe are excluded from this question as they are the main couple. This one is easy for me to answer Rikira :)

Favorite friendship?

I love the friendship Lizzie has with everyone. When they all gather together for whatever the reason you sense the friendship this group has and it gives you a warm feeling while reading it. I had this feeling in the first part and now it is even stronger in the second.
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Let me handle these questions first:

Favorite scene?

My favorite scene had to be the impromptu Joe and Lizzie wedding. I was shipping them in the first part of the story and seeing them get together after I thought I shipped the wrong couple yet again really made me smile during their wedding. The wedding was written beautifully and I had to read that chapter twice.

I do have another scene that I loved so much because it made me laugh. The scene where Riley was reasoning with the mouse. "You can't stay because Lizzie doesn't want you here" I don't blame Lizzie I wouldn't want him either. That scene really just struck me funny.

Favorite story setting?

I like the run down apartment setting that Joe and Lizzie moved into. First apartments need all sorts of improvements but yet a married couple can see this as a beautiful palace. That apartment is the place they call home for the first time together it is where they have their finest memories that they will laugh about for years to come. Lizzie even take some of its weaknesses and turns them into strengths. The fades yellow color of wallpaper reminds her of a sunset in Monte Vista while she created a charming history for other faults in the place. Granted has plenty of bad memories in that same apartment but I still hold out hope that they will work them out.

I'm excluding all sim selves from this answer. All the sim selves are special in their own unique way as they represent an actual person.

I have a weakness for Akira as he happens to be my favorite premade sim in the game but I would have to say that Karleen is my favorite. She has her faults that had really put her in a bad place but she stepped up and took responsibility for her mistakes. She was ready to raise that baby on her own if she had to.

Favorite quote?

I can't answer this one as I'm not recalling a favorite quote

Favorite Lizzie outfit?

Lizzie always has great fashion sense so again this would be a difficult question to answer. I will say that I do love that she wears a lot of green. Red heads always look good in green.

Favorite couple pairing?

I'm assuming that Lizzie and Joe are excluded from this question as they are the main couple. This one is easy for me to answer Rikira :)

Favorite friendship?

I love the friendship Lizzie has with everyone. When they all gather together for whatever the reason you sense the friendship this group has and it gives you a warm feeling while reading it. I had this feeling in the first part and now it is even stronger in the second.

Thank you, @Piazzagirl1015. You could've said Lizzie and Joseph. Lol. You didn't ship the wrong couple. They ended up together and in the future, we'll see what happens. Warning. It might get worse before better. No more spoilers from me.

And you kinda answered the quote thing with Riley speaking to the mouse.

That first place is always kinda magical, right? Everything was new and exciting for Lizzie and Joseph.

I'm glad you enjoy all the friendships. They make me really happy too.

And who doesn't love Rikira!?

What can I say? I love green. Then probably blue and black.

Everyone fell in love with Karleen more than I expected. Somehow despite her flaws, she's not intentionally manipulative or mean, she's sort of oblivious to her actions, but at the end of day, she's lovable.

Thanks for your replies.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    edited June 2018

Thank you, @Piazzagirl1015. You could've said Lizzie and Joseph. Lol.

LOL! Let me just say first that I do get the joke. I did mention Lizzie and Joe first in favorite couple. I do try to say different orders of the names because both are important to the relationship.

You didn't ship the wrong couple. They ended up together and in the future, we'll see what happens. Warning. It might get worse before better. No more spoilers from me.

:'(

Everyone fell in love with Karleen more than I expected. Somehow despite her flaws, she's not intentionally manipulative or mean, she's sort of oblivious to her actions, but at the end of day, she's lovable.

I tend to like characters that have flaws to them that makes them more realistic and interesting to me.

I'm in the process of answering the other questions and I hope to have those finished ASAP.

• Options
    candycottonchucandycottonchu Posts: 906 Member
    Hi all! Sorry I had a lot of stuff going on lately.
    And wow, a lot has happened! I have some trouble to catch up, haha!

I'm glad to see you have more time to participate now, @AdamsEve1231 , and welcome to all others that @AdamsEve1231 invited here for a discussion! The more the merrier c:

@xJojox too bad you got sick... I hope you'll do better soon!

@Piazzagirl1015 Glad you liked the girls! Is there any chance I could see them in a story? Or do you play the challenge just for fun?

And now to the questions (there are so many... I have trouble finding them all, haha!)
    I am sorry I could not catch up completely yet with the story. But I'll answer to as far as I got already! I'll answer the same as @Piazzagirl1015 before, I cannot really find the others now x.x

Favorite scene?

I really liked the proposal scene.

And I loved the scene where Vlad knocked at the door and wanted to suck on Joseph, and Tara shooed him away. It was just too funny!

Favorite story setting?

I loved the Forgotten Hollow area. I love spooky places!

Vlad, he's really cute in his funny way.
    And Tara, for being a really cool and tough lady!

Favorite quote?

“Hello there,” the vampire pressed his fingers against the glass and licked his lips. “My… that’s a lovely neck you have there.”

Best.Pick up line. Ever. I'd date him after this. c:

Favorite Lizzie outfit?

I don't really recall any outfit that caught my attention too much. Lizzie has a classy and sophisticated style which I find suits her really well.

Favorite couple pairing?

I secretly ship Tara/Vlad c: They have a certain dynamic!

Favorite friendship?

Lizzie seems to make friends easy with everyone. It is really nice. I don't really have any favourites.

If there's more questions you'd like me to answer, I'd be happy if you tag me @AdamsEve1231 . I'll try to find time until weekend to answer.
  • Options
    Hi all! Sorry I had a lot of stuff going on lately.
    And wow, a lot has happened! I have some trouble to catch up, haha!

I'm glad to see you have more time to participate now, @AdamsEve1231 , and welcome to all others that @AdamsEve1231 invited here for a discussion! The more the merrier c:

@xJojox too bad you got sick... I hope you'll do better soon!

@Piazzagirl1015 Glad you liked the girls! Is there any chance I could see them in a story? Or do you play the challenge just for fun?

And now to the questions (there are so many... I have trouble finding them all, haha!)
    I am sorry I could not catch up completely yet with the story. But I'll answer to as far as I got already! I'll answer the same as @Piazzagirl1015 before, I cannot really find the others now x.x

Favorite scene?

I really liked the proposal scene.

And I loved the scene where Vlad knocked at the door and wanted to suck on Joseph, and Tara shooed him away. It was just too funny!

Favorite story setting?

I loved the Forgotten Hollow area. I love spooky places!

Vlad, he's really cute in his funny way.
    And Tara, for being a really cool and tough lady!

Favorite quote?

“Hello there,” the vampire pressed his fingers against the glass and licked his lips. “My… that’s a lovely neck you have there.”

Best.Pick up line. Ever. I'd date him after this. c:

Favorite Lizzie outfit?

I don't really recall any outfit that caught my attention too much. Lizzie has a classy and sophisticated style which I find suits her really well.

Favorite couple pairing?

I secretly ship Tara/Vlad c: They have a certain dynamic!

Favorite friendship?

Lizzie seems to make friends easy with everyone. It is really nice. I don't really have any favourites.

If there's more questions you'd like me to answer, I'd be happy if you tag me @AdamsEve1231 . I'll try to find time until weekend to answer.

Aww thank you @candycottonchu. Take your time. It's fine. I know you need to catch up, though I'd say the fans who are further along would have a few things to say about ole Vlad. *cough, cough* @LegacySims2017

I'm enjoying how everyone is coming up with different favorite scenes and settings.

I need to bring back Tara.

Lizzie and I actually do have a similar style.

Additional questions are here and here. Answer whatever suits your whim or not. It's fun to hear what people have to say but no pressure if you want to catch up some more or don't have the time.

Hope you're having a great day, @candycottonchu!

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Okay, I'm going to try and answer @CathyTea's questions a few at a time...

What's been the most fun?

Getting to know all the Sims, goofing around with them, building friendships, bringing smiles to my readers faces... well, I can't see your faces, but it's nice to know that the fans are passionate and engaged.

What's been biggest challenge?

Ok, where to start? Since I let go of my Simself in part one, it's been easier to watch Lizzie make decisions that are dissimilar to how I would act in a situation. In many ways, we're the same, but in others, we seem to be opposite. That's okay. It makes for interesting entertainment, and it's stretching me as a writer. I still control Lizzie, but I've been loosening the reigns and letting her make her own decisions and guide gameplay through her whims and autonomous choices. The biggest challenge is watching these Sims break my heart :'( because of their autonomous choices, but true to the ISBI, I roll with it and try my best to interpret their emotions, motivations, and desires.

What surprises you the most?

The autonomy of the Sims. I do have mods that allow for more autonomous interactions, but the Sims were making their own decisions before I added them too. I love how each character's personality really shines through when they choose to do something autonomously. I am blown away by the beauty, intricacy, and complexity of the Sims AI.

Who do you especially love?

That's like asking me to pick a favorite coffee. Lol. I don't have children so I went with something else. I love all these Sims. It's hard for me to select a specific one.

I truly appreciate getting into the heads of my characters and trying to imagine what they're thinking, feeling, dreaming about, wanting, and needing. The AI in TS4 is brilliant in this regard in helping me co-author this story. What's interesting to me is trying to balance the flaws and challenges, strengths and assets of my characters in a way that feels authentic to game play and my writing style. Lizzie is easy in some respects because I interpret through the lens of me. However, the characters who have been the most challenging to write have also been some of the most rewarding - the fun-loving, upbeat, goofy @simscognito's Riley, the musical bartender and loving dad, @InfraGreen's Rob, the extroverted and geeky John and sweet singer Akira, and I can't forget @LegacySims2017's Joseph, whose in-game chemistry with Lizzie is incredible (the shirtless thing helps :p ), not to mention he'd go to the ends of the universe and back for her.

@friendsfan367's Ali is a delight to follow around and write. I adore her. @CathyTea, your Simself and Sugar are so honest, witty, confident, and unique and I love writing their interactions also. @Shadami's Amy is brave, @Karilan's Sage is savvy and stylish, @skcaga6's Teresa is adorable, @MadameLee's Anne is bold, @rockannie's Annie is perky and fun, @TheYayToast's Ash is sarcastic and witty and tells it like it is, and the billionaire (because I rolled at random for starting Simos for each household and he just lucked out) shy, dog-loving savant chef, @Munterbacon's Munter. I appreciate the advice of my Simself's agent, @pammiechick's Holland and editor, @MINEZ's Lauryn. @MINEZ's Julian and Sammy definitely became solid love interests for my Sim-siblings and I enjoyed watching the ladies pursue those guys.

Karleen has been fun to write, mostly because she's my friend in reality, and I love our lengthy discussions about her Simself and it's been fun to have input from a non-Simmer who is taking an interest in the Sims. It's become a mandatory update thing every time I see her. :)

It's also been fun to follow my Sim-parents, though they don't appear as much. My real-life parents are divorced so it was my plan to create some player-induced drama there, but those two were just so cute together and in-love, I didn't have the heart to change things. My dad is coming on Friday for a visit too and in the last few days of gameplay, Lizzie and her Sim-mom and her Sim-dad have some sweet moments. It warms my heart. You'll get to read in upcoming chapters.

Honestly, I feel so inspired and honored to write all these Sims into my Simself's story.

I love the AI couple pairings too. None of them were initiated by me, with the exception of Lizzie flirting with @LegacySims2017's Joseph and @InfraGreen's Rob, but even then, I let the game take over and decide where to go. I seriously will always ship Riley and Akira and Karleen and a certain someone. ;) And I don't think I ever won't root for Joseph. :) His Simself rocks! Thanks to everyone who has submitted Sims.

I'll try to get to your other questions soon. I got a little carried away with this last one. :blush:
    Post edited by AdamsEve1231 on

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Shadami self is a giant wimp and scared of everything but will face pretty much anything for loved ones.... Even spiders if I absolutely have too.
  • Options
    Shadami wrote: »
    Shadami self is a giant wimp and scared of everything but will face pretty much anything for loved ones.... Even spiders if I absolutely have too.

Everything I've seen of Amy in game she's pretty gutsy. Plus real life Karleen thinks she looks awesome!

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    What about the story holds your interest?

There are many things that I love about this story. The descriptions are beautiful especially the food. You make everything sound so delicious and I start to get cravings. I can't tell you how many times this story has ruined my diet. I love romance stories and there is plenty of it here. The main couple (JoLiz maybe?) give me the warm and fuzzies inside and it tears heart apart when they have trouble. I want to see them work out their problems and live happily ever after. If not I will be devastated so I'm pleading with the ISBI Gods. I also like Lizzie's optimistic view on life even when things get her down. She always finds something to be positive about even during the darkest times. However it is the friendships that keeps my interests in the story.

You have created a group of friends that when they get together they have fun and they truly care for each other. You laugh when they tease each other knowing that it is all meant in fun. They all love each other and are truly there when they are needed. It is a close knit group that truly love and support each other. They relationship gives me a warm friendly feeling and I smile every time I read about them.

What are your thoughts about the character development? Do you enjoy the large cast or is it difficult to follow along? Are the characters believable and interesting?

Large casts are not difficult for me to follow at all In the comments you found out that I do indeed watch the soaps. (I know what people think about the soaps but I started watching with my mother, grandmother and sisters a very long time ago. It's a family thing we all share) The soaps are notorious for having large ensemble casts which I have no problem following and keeping track of their history. Its the same for your story. I have no problem following the large cast and I think it is wonderful to have so many different types or personalities and characters interacting with each other.

The characters seem like normal regular people to me. They make mistakes in their lives and some might have some negative personality traits (for example Joe's jealousy and hot head or Karleen's dating habits) however you can tell how much they all love each other and you root for all of them to have their happy endings. Basically what I am saying I can care for these characters and if they weren't interesting I couldn't.

Does the story feel like an ISBI? Is there anything I could do to improve the story in your opinion?

I never played this challenge but I have played challenges where you only control one character, the bachelor(ette) challenge and the Drifter challenge. I have to say that you have taken this challenge mechanic to a new level by creating ways to write the little things the sims do and either make a comedic or dramatic scene out of it. I love how you integrate all these actions that the sims randomly perform and turn them into plot points. I'm enjoying the story as is and I can't think of any improvements at all.

What are your thoughts on the conflict and tension in the story?

Right now the conflict and tension in this story is getting to me which is another plea to the ISBI Gods for Lizzie and Joe. Ok seriously in life everything is not rainbows and sunshine so a little conflict and tension is needed to shake things up a bit. It is interesting that the game is setting up all of this. The problem is the game has shaken things up like an Earthquake would and we are still feeling the aftershocks. Hopefully Joe and Lizzie will rise up from the rubble, dust themselves off and their relationship will be stronger for this. At least that is what I would like to see happen.

What are your thoughts on the pacing?

They have been on a bit of an emotional roller coaster ride. Life and relationships have their ups and downs which you have shown here.

What questions do you have for me?

When I play the drifter challenge, I'm only supposed to control the main sim similar to what you are doing here. There are times I have wished I could stop or change the action of a non controlled sim. Have there been any times when you feel like doing the same?
  • Options
    Awww thank real life karleen for me :D
  • Options
    CathyTea wrote: »
    One thing I love best about both writing and reading game-driven or Sim-driven stories is that the game and the Sims collaborate with the writer. This contributes something extra that plot-driven stories often don't have.

I never thought about that before but the sims do seem to collaborate with the story here which does enhance the story more. You have given me something to think about.
    Also super short replies from me for now cause it's hard to focus. I accidentally gave myself a minor concussion standing up to quickly underneath my daughters bunk bed. I thought I was clear to stand. I was wrong.

Sorry to hear about your accident and I do hope that you are feeling better soon.
    xJojox wrote: »
    :( I too am not well. Ive been a little MIA for the last three days or so. I have bronchiolitis. Very very ill ...

Feel better and take care of yourself.

I do play this as a just for fun game but I have a blog for it. I call it Diary of a Drifter but mainly it is commentary as I like to keep a record of what happens in my game. Especially this save file I'm going for 100 generations so I will be adding new challenges to it. I know I will have 6 that will lose but I was going to ask if I could use those ladies for future generations or in my other Sims 4 save which is another Going Solo challenge (we have a Sims 4 version of it) which is an Iron Woman challenge or eventually I will have to bring A Race Against Time to the Sims 4 side or a Race spinoff. I'm not sure when or if that will happen but I'm finding it harder and harder to get Sims 3 poses as it seems there is more Sims 4 content.
  • Options
    @Shadami and @xJojox are you feeling better?

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    A bit. Concussions apparently last awhile. But it's not as pounding as it was yesterday since im staying in the dark and resting
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    What about the story holds your interest?

There are many things that I love about this story. The descriptions are beautiful especially the food. You make everything sound so delicious and I start to get cravings. I can't tell you how many times this story has ruined my diet. I love romance stories and there is plenty of it here. The main couple (JoLiz maybe?) give me the warm and fuzzies inside and it tears heart apart when they have trouble. I want to see them work out their problems and live happily ever after. If not I will be devastated so I'm pleading with the ISBI Gods. I also like Lizzie's optimistic view on life even when things get her down. She always finds something to be positive about even during the darkest times. However it is the friendships that keeps my interests in the story.

You have created a group of friends that when they get together they have fun and they truly care for each other. You laugh when they tease each other knowing that it is all meant in fun. They all love each other and are truly there when they are needed. It is a close knit group that truly love and support each other. They relationship gives me a warm friendly feeling and I smile every time I read about them.

What are your thoughts about the character development? Do you enjoy the large cast or is it difficult to follow along? Are the characters believable and interesting?

Large casts are not difficult for me to follow at all In the comments you found out that I do indeed watch the soaps. (I know what people think about the soaps but I started watching with my mother, grandmother and sisters a very long time ago. It's a family thing we all share) The soaps are notorious for having large ensemble casts which I have no problem following and keeping track of their history. Its the same for your story. I have no problem following the large cast and I think it is wonderful to have so many different types or personalities and characters interacting with each other.

The characters seem like normal regular people to me. They make mistakes in their lives and some might have some negative personality traits (for example Joe's jealousy and hot head or Karleen's dating habits) however you can tell how much they all love each other and you root for all of them to have their happy endings. Basically what I am saying I can care for these characters and if they weren't interesting I couldn't.

Does the story feel like an ISBI? Is there anything I could do to improve the story in your opinion?

I never played this challenge but I have played challenges where you only control one character, the bachelor(ette) challenge and the Drifter challenge. I have to say that you have taken this challenge mechanic to a new level by creating ways to write the little things the sims do and either make a comedic or dramatic scene out of it. I love how you integrate all these actions that the sims randomly perform and turn them into plot points. I'm enjoying the story as is and I can't think of any improvements at all.

What are your thoughts on the conflict and tension in the story?

Right now the conflict and tension in this story is getting to me which is another plea to the ISBI Gods for Lizzie and Joe. Ok seriously in life everything is not rainbows and sunshine so a little conflict and tension is needed to shake things up a bit. It is interesting that the game is setting up all of this. The problem is the game has shaken things up like an Earthquake would and we are still feeling the aftershocks. Hopefully Joe and Lizzie will rise up from the rubble, dust themselves off and their relationship will be stronger for this. At least that is what I would like to see happen.

What are your thoughts on the pacing?

They have been on a bit of an emotional roller coaster ride. Life and relationships have their ups and downs which you have shown here.

What questions do you have for me?

When I play the drifter challenge, I'm only supposed to control the main sim similar to what you are doing here. There are times I have wished I could stop or change the action of a non controlled sim. Have there been any times when you feel like doing the same?

@Piazzagirl1015 thank you. Aww JoLiz... I have a ship! :smiley: I'm terrible at ship names, so I haven't come up with one for my main characters, but it's better from a fan.

The ISBI gods, huh? Maybe goddess? Since it is me? :D I can promise you this - I'm trying to convince Lizzie. It might get worse before better but it does get better. Earthquakes and aftershocks are a great descriptor. I've played ahead so I know what happens and sheesh! I want to tell you all. :p

I really do love the friendships in here. I'm pretty sure Rikira would also go to the end of the universe and back for Lizzie, Joseph, and Karleen. Sometimes I wonder if we'd all be good friends in real life. Like I said above, I love all my characters and I'm coming to think of all of you here as friends. The SimLit community truly is unique and special with it's friendly supportive environment.

Have I wanted to stop the interactions of Sims? Oh yes. I wanted to cancel out all those negative interactions between Joseph and Lizzie. I wanted to stop Vlad. I wanted to disrupt Karleen's crazy antics. On the positive side, I want to sit Liz and Joseph down and hug them and tell them to plum talk to each other. I wanted to tell Riley to pull it together and officially commit to Akira. I wanted to tell Amy to skip her date with Goober and whisper that Cathy was the better choice. Of course, the Sims will do what Sims do and we'll love them anyway.
    Post edited by AdamsEve1231 on

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    A bit. Concussions apparently last awhile. But it's not as pounding as it was yesterday since im staying in the dark and resting

I've had concussions. Not fun. Wishing you a full recovery.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    Thank you ^-^ I'm hoping it goes pretty fast.
  • Options
    xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    edited June 2018
    Not quite @AdamsEve1231 its actually been quite an alarming week. I haven't been well at all, ive spent most of my time in bed, and had small bouts of coming out to do a birthday present for one of my online friends. Its supposed to be update weekend this weekend and i cannot bring myself to do anything as yet (but i hope to because i haven't updated in more than a week). It's my birthday on monday, i do hope im at least better for that.
  • Options
    Not quite @AdamsEve1231 its actually been quite an alarming week. I haven't been well at all, ive spent most of my time in bed, and had small bouts of coming out to do a birthday present for one of my online friends. Its supposed to be update weekend this weekend and i cannot bring myself to do anything as yet (but i hope to because i haven't updated in more than a week). It's my birthday on monday, i do hope im at least better for that.

Oh my goodness yes! Well wishes for your birthday, @xJojox.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    Hey everyone, we're starting discussion on @Piazzagirl1015's Race Against Time tomorrow.

Any last minute thoughts on LASL? This has been fun. Thanks to all our guests who stopped by too.

@CathyTea I'll try to answer your other questions soon when I'm on my desktop.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

Oh my goodness yes! Well wishes for your birthday, @xJojox.

i wonder if she got better her birthday is the day after tomorow.
  • Options
    xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    @friendsfan367 - I am a lot better today. I was even able to update last night... which i was pleased about. My birthday is tomorrow, I'm in Australia so Monday is tomorrow for me. But my birthday celebrations are tonight ... my in laws and throwing me a party to make me feel better i think. I'm completely IN ... HAHA. If there's cake i'm in ... sick or not!
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    @friendsfan367 - I am a lot better today. I was even able to update last night... which i was pleased about. My birthday is tomorrow, I'm in Australia so Monday is tomorrow for me. But my birthday celebrations are tonight ... my in laws and throwing me a party to make me feel better i think. I'm completely IN ... HAHA. If there's cake i'm in ... sick or not!

cake is good medicine.

i'm glad your well enough o celebrate.

and since its already your birthday almost happy birthday.