Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    OH and on a much lighter note...
    I loved that bizarre moment of sexual tension between Graham and benny :naughty:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    So glad you decided to go with Graham instead of Thaddeus. And Graham deserves something for all his years of...whatever. And obviously Benny didn't notice anything because that would have made the conversation exponentially more difficult. I'll be happy to see Baby Grianca even if no one else well.
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    MVWdeZT wrote: »
    So glad you decided to go with Graham instead of Thaddeus. And Graham deserves something for all his years of...whatever. And obviously Benny didn't notice anything because that would have made the conversation exponentially more difficult. I'll be happy to see Baby Grianca even if no one else well.

I'd stand by the Thaddeus decision just to hear Benny's rant about getting a sister and an aunt at the same time (also, you know, honoring Lysander's memory and stuff). It would be epic.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    @CitizenErased14 LOL! >:) And Bianca will definitely be there for her son when the time comes. She tried to protect him, but eventually you have to let your kids make their own choices, whether they're painful ones or no.

@MVWdeZT I'm glad I went with Graham too. More drama that way--and Graham has had all those years of...whatever, as you said. ROFL. To be fair to Benny, Leopold didn't notice anything either, much to Daisy's surprise--and it really would've made that conversation difficult, to say the least. I can't wait to show Baby Grianca. ;)

@InfraGreen The family tree is already really really weird. His new sibling is Finn's sibling too... :scream:
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    @InfraGreen The family tree is already really really weird. His new sibling is Finn's sibling too... :scream:

Double the brothers to annoy! (Please tell Rhys)

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    How do you even do a family tree for this messed up crew? You have to though or there’s gonna be some LoftL incest going on soon... :joy:
  • Options
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    How do you even do a family tree for this messed up crew? You have to though or there’s gonna be some LoftL incest going on soon... :joy:

@AudreyFld There’s already lots of stepsibling action so she’s halfway there! :joy:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options

@AudreyFld There’s already lots of stepsibling action so she’s halfway there! :joy:

No kidding!
  • Options
    @InfraGreen I shall. ;)

@AudreyFld OMG, my family tree for next gen is already done and it's a doozy... I'll post it at the end of this gen to avoid spoilers (not that there are many, really). It's hilarious--and will only get worse, probably. At least I tried to add fresh blood next gen...?
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    EXTRA FABRIC GATHERED AROUND HER WAIST BENNY.
    Zomg, this kid.
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    @WagonFruit What, that's totally what it is, right...? She usually buys better-fitting clothes, ok~
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Another point against that Graham!
    Clearly she's letting herself go now...it's all his fault...
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    Zomg, this kid.

I know, only now discovering the stylish 1920's drop-waist dresses. Well, he was never the fashionable kind of gay.

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    None of that worked out for poor grieving Benny. :'( Benny begging his Mother was his last resort and also a fail. So much denial in this family even Benny doesn't see Bianca's condition. The talk with Graham was, well, interesting. Hands off Graham, Benny's taken!

I’ll try harder to honor your memory, Father. As a butler…and your son. I sure hope he will do this, then I think he'll just get better and better.

Looking forward to an Ophelia and Rhys chapter! <3<3

Something I forgot to mention on WP — This chapter really got me thinking about vampires and mortality. I think vampires really aren’t hard-wired to even know how to handle grief. Especially ones that have been around for hundreds of years like Bianca. Loss (well, this kind) simply isn’t something they’re used to facing. I feel like this is something Benny needs to grasp.

I’m sure Bianca never imagined that she’d end up marrying a human. She probably thought she’d get married one day and literally have forever to spend with her love. But she didn’t. :(

This!

• Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Wait...what if Bianca is having twins again?? :open_mouth:

• Options
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »

STAAAAP
  • Options
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »

STAAAAP

Super cursed sentence right there.

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    @haswh The begging was a big fail, yes. :# But Bianca's going to do what she wants to do, something both Lysander and Graham always knew. And LOL, a proud (?) tradition of denial... Graham wasn't seriously flirting with Benny though, don't worry. ;) When Bee is an option, she's the ONLY option for him. <3

Ophelia and Rhys are Wednesday! I know you liked Finn and O, but I hope you like her with his brother too. ;)

@Bugsie2016 (and the rest of you expressing horror >:) ) Twins do seem to run in the Blackwell and Lyons lines... I will confess that there's at least one pair of twins among the Blackwells and Lyonses next gen. ;) But whose?!

Fewer than half the kids for next gen are pictured in my new banner, so it's anyone's guess~
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Hi, I just wanted to say that your story has just eaten two days of my life (No regrets here lol) and it's brilliant. I love the characters, your style of writing and that it almost ruined a good keyboard when it got coffee snorted all over it. Thank you for sharing your talent :) Which I guess is my way of saying you've got another stalker! :o
  • Options
    @Bloosmoo Eeee, thank you so much! <3<3<3 Sorry about the keyboard, of course. ;) And thank you for taking the time to comment! I never expect it, but I always appreciate it--and whenever I see someone bingeing on WP, I can't help but wonder what they think.

I'm so glad you enjoyed it--and that you love my odd bunch of fanged and winged ducklings too. And I gladly welcome a new stalker. <3
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    Zomg, this kid.

I know, only now discovering the stylish 1920's drop-waist dresses. Well, he was never the fashionable kind of gay.
    I mean, that's what you get when you spend your teen years playing MMOs tho...er, not that I know anything about that!
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Ophelia tries to make things up to Rhys...

7Q7I6PW.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Batty not acting in his own self-interest? Puppies truly changed his wicked lil heart. :'(<3

And it can't just be because she's a food machine because Daisy fed him better~

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    @InfraGreen Who would've thought? ;) Maybe fatherhood (paw-therhood?) agreed with him~ But he really was fond of Ophelia, even if he wouldn't admit it...
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Okay, another “in addition to the stuff I already said on WP” haha
    Even if k.ink.y stuff isn’t usually my thing, I love that we get to see it between Rhys and O. With most of the other couples, their intimacy is more “standard” I guess. But with the type of stuff Rhys and Ophelia do, it’s a whole different level of intimacy with your partner — absolute trust and faith in your partner to never push things past what you’re comfortable with., And then in return, the gentle aftercare to make sure that their partner is okay... I loved seeing that from Rhys.

I think it’s so easy to (unintentionally) write this type of relationship as abusive. And you included all the things to show us that it’s NOT. In fact, in a weird way, you could argue it’s more intimate than a standard relationship too.
    snvAF3B.png