Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    @InfraGreen Awwww! :mrgreen:

@CitizenErased14 OMG, that pic at the end. LOL.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member

If anyone ever checks my google search history, they will have some uncomfortable questions :joy:

snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    That was so wonderful!! <3<3<3

Orlando was trying his best to hold off for fear of hurting her, how sweet and terrible for him to feel he had to wait. But he did other things to take his mind off it and Lyanna thinks he's just being helpful. Nice trick with the it won't hurt if we're married Lyanna! ;) It's to bad that she is so unsure of herself but I love that she called her sister to ask for help with operation weasel and the ring dream! So she got a little nervous/shy there at the end even with all the practice she had but it turned out beautifully! <3

Double wedding!! <3<3<3 Really didn't think that would happen but so happy it did! The girls looked so beautiful! and I love how they matched their grooms with the flowers. <3 Very fitting! <3 The fae world is so beautiful what a wonderful place to get married and have that wedding night! <3

Just have to say that doggy separation is so sad. :'( I hope they see each other soon! :)
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    OMG; those weasel pics :joy:perfection
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member

If anyone ever checks my google search history, they will have some uncomfortable questions :joy:

Simple. Presentation on mating habits of Weasels...perfect excuse... :joy:
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Dru and Sunflower. <3 Lyanna and Orlando <3 Aww, double wedding! :smiley:
  • Options
    @haswh The wait was worth it, at least--for both of them. ;) And sometimes Lyanna has to be a little bit sneaky to get what she wants. >:) And Dru was happy to help her twin get what she wanted too. <3

Ha, I was so excited when you mentioned a double wedding (and thought it couldn't happen), because I already had it ready and waiting for today. <3<3 Glad it made you happy! You're right, it suited twin sisters really well. ;)

Poor Batty, separated from his daughter and doggy-ladylove. :(

@Bugsie2016 <3 Twice the wedding, twice the love (and the hair)~
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Poor Batty, separated from his daughter and doggy-ladylove. :(

*Dogter ;) (Yes that line made me sad #GiveBattyCustody)
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    AAAAAA I loved both Dru and Lyanna chapters!!! They're so perfect and I loved the wedding!
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    @LadyLobster You knew the whole time! >:) I really didn't expect a wedding at all let alone a double wedding! :o I was doubly blessed with this chapter! Thank you! <3<3
  • Options
    @haswh When she said the other day that today’s chapter included “something she hates”, I hoped! Because I know what Lobster hates screenshotting above all else :joy: But she also likes to be cruel and tease sometimes, so I wasn’t sure :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    @CitizenErased14 You all tease! >:) Never really know when to believe you! :D
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member

No kidding! Me too.... :blush:
  • Options
    @InfraGreen LOL, I'm sorry!

@SeaDragonSong <3<3<3 Thank you!!

@haswh Thank you, too! And sorry for keeping it a secret. >:) Surprises are fun though, right?

As for Google search history, LOL, I think some of my weirdest comes from looking for reference pics for poses...
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Hahaha yeah I think most of us would raise a few eyebrows :joy: Nature of the beast... I did so much research about drugs and addiction in gen 6 that I feared the government was gonna descend upon my house for a drug bust :lol:

Now, I guess the worst I have to fear is National Geographic putting me on their mailing list for their upcoming weasel issue :joy:

I am very curious about what kind of reference images you’ve looked for now ;):tongue: Ha!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    @CitizenErased14 LOL, I think my ISP probably thinks I'm about ready to have or adopt a kid or something.

Looking for references for someone laying an egg or acting like a dog are probably my weirdest ones... (Mild spoilers, I guess. ;) )
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Looking for references for someone laying an egg or acting like a dog are probably my weirdest ones... (Mild spoilers, I guess. ;) )

:smiley::smiley::smiley: I am so ready for this ;)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    SassieSassie Posts: 293 Member
    edited June 2018
    So Lyanna finally got what she wanted :blush:

Trying to seduce Orlando by wearing almost nothing. Poor Orlando!
    LOL at the gift basket items worn out and several times replaced. :lol:

But they're so sweet together, also in their dialogues in the proposal and their wedding night. And it seems that under the surface Orlando is just as eager as Lyanna, seeing how quickly the proposal came. :wink:

And of course the sisters plotting and conspiring the next steps in Operation Chase the Weasel together. And their double marriage. <3 I feel for Dru, having to wear a dress when you're not the dress-type girl. But well yeah, we've seen with Lyanna that it doesn't need to stay on long. :smiley:
    Currently playing the Abbott household (4th generation now: Theo).
  • Options
    @Sassie All her dreams came true. ;)

Orlando suffered at the hands of Lyanna, rofl, but it was all worth it in the end. Too bad there wasn't a decent gift basket for him~

Orlando may talk a tough game, but he's totally as invested as she is. He's got a marshmallow heart under that cranky, bramble-covered exterior, at least where she's concerned. <3

LOL, Dru's probably didn't stay on long either, it's true....
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Benny gets some horrible news...

NfGKPrt.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    ...wait, Bianca was pregnant around Benny before (since Ophelia is younger). What's his excuse for not noticing? And being gay is no excuse, I'm not hearing it. :p
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    @InfraGreen Bianca's Denial is hereditary, ok
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Something I forgot to mention on WP — This chapter really got me thinking about vampires and mortality. I think vampires really aren’t hard-wired to even know how to handle grief. Especially ones that have been around for hundreds of years like Bianca. Loss (well, this kind) simply isn’t something they’re used to facing. I feel like this is something Benny needs to grasp.

I’m sure Bianca never imagined that she’d end up marrying a human. She probably thought she’d get married one day and literally have forever to spend with her love. But she didn’t. :( I guess the only thing that still upsets me was her comment about how Lysander would never give her the one thing she wanted most. It sounds like that’s something she still resents Lysander for — they COULD have had forever, if he’d let her. And I think that’s probably what hurts the most.

I just hope she can forgive Lysander someday for not letting her turn him. It would be so sad for something like that to effect her memory of her first love :(

Sorry for the novel... Bianca and Lysander were always one of my fave ships! So seeing her move on gives me lots of thoughts and feels haha
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    @CitizenErased14 Leopold really is going to have trouble down the line--Bianca was right about that. She's seen Lysander's grandfather die, and great-grandfather, etc. Even if she had crushes on all of them, and transferred her secret affection from one Lyons butler to the next, each death hurt. Thaddeus leaving before he died felt like a betrayal. (Fun fact: I also briefly considered having Bianca get with Thaddeus years after Lysander's death, to continue with the whole weird family tree stuff, but I thought this was more fitting. ;) )

She is still resentful about Lysander refusing to let her turn him, but she'll slowly come to terms with it when the pain isn't so fresh. Lysander was so accommodating and gave her everything she wanted, so she still doesn't understand why he wouldn't give her the one thing she wanted most. But like Penny, Lysander just couldn't see himself as a vampire--and he didn't want to outlive his daughter.

Bianca is slow to forgive, but...Lysander was special to her. The anger will fade in time.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    That’s true — she’s felt loss before for sure. Just perhaps not quite this level of devastating :( Poor thing. But I’m glad to know she’ll forgive him someday. :heart:

I’m sure Bianca will help poor Leopold pick up the pieces one day when he suffers his own loss. :bawling: She will understand better than anyone (just no “I told you so”-s when it happens, Bianca! :tongue: As much as losing Lysander hurt, I simply can’t imagine her ever saying that she regrets being with him or that their years of happiness and three wonderful children weren’t worth it... and that’s exactly how Leo will feel about Daisy too :heart:)
    snvAF3B.png