Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JETSET ***SEASON 3 CRUISE TOUR IS UP NOW***

Comments

• Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Design Room, por favor! XD

Btw, when is the new thread coming? :p
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    Design Room, por favor! XD

Btw, when is the new thread coming? :p

I'll do my best to do so asap.

Note: please try refrain from choosing rooms until all players are in. The rooms play a role in an upcoming twist...
    Banner.png
  • Options
    But do you know who's still up for this game :p It's been a while since we've heard from some players and we can't tell whether they're still around or not :b
    ._.
  • Options
    But do you know who's still up for this game :p It's been a while since we've heard from some players and we can't tell whether they're still around or not :b

Not 100% sure, but I still have some idea.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Anyway. I'd better finish off my sims app as soon as possible XD

I still need to change something to make them fit better in sims 2 since I originally created them in 3.

I'm impressed how you've managed to recreate Min Hee, Odessa and Captain Dockhatt so well! :o I've been struggling with my twins' looks for quite sometime :D
    ._.
  • Options
    Anyway. I'd better finish off my sims app as soon as possible XD

I still need to change something to make them fit better in sims 2 since I originally created them in 3.

I'm impressed how you've managed to recreate Min Hee, Odessa and Captain Dockhatt so well! :o I've been struggling with my twins' looks for quite sometime :D

Ah, thanks, can't wait to see your Sims in the 2nd incarnation. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    I'm not sure when you need the app. I mean, I don't have as much time as I've had in the past. Granted, I'll admit ( :blush: ) that I've been lazy when I do have some free time. Shark Week tapings have yet to be watched. :D
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    I'm not sure when you need the app. I mean, I don't have as much time as I've had in the past. Granted, I'll admit ( :blush: ) that I've been lazy when I do have some free time. Shark Week tapings have yet to be watched. :D

As of now you can still take it easy. I still have a few Challenges to plan out tbh :mrgreen::sweat_smile:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    Oooh! Definitely gonna try to make my sims tonight.
  • Options
    Note: I've added one small final thing to the App form: Turn Ons and Turn Offs.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    Im lowkey still here...
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Ladies and Gentlemen!

Behold, the horde of Genghis Khan approaches--- new Season 3 thread!

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/922737/jetset-season-3-sign-ups-are-open-cruise-tour-is-up-now
    Banner.png
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I just finished episode 6 of season 2...

I'm very sad that Kain left, nooooooo!! Am I the only person that liked him? He was my favourite.
    I hope it's ok to post about it here, I haven't looked through the thread incase there's spoilers. :o
  • Options
    I certainly would've loved to see more of him, I believe his time plotting and sneakinv wasn't over yet. But alas, sometimes games go on in other ways than you hope for. :/

I'd certainly not read this thread any further, there are some big spoilers on this end.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    I certainly would've loved to see more of him, I believe his time plotting and sneakinv wasn't over yet. But alas, sometimes games go on in other ways than you hope for. :/

I'd certainly not read this thread any further, there are some big spoilers on this end.

Was he actually eliminated by the assassin or did his creator asked for him to leave?

Yeah I'm not reading the thread, I assumed there would be spoilers! I've just now finished episode 14, I am enjoying this so much!
    I really think Connie is the assassin, I've thought so for a while now. I don't trust her "I'm so innocent" act. There is also Hector but he seems a bit too obvious.

I really can't wait for you to start season 3! It's going to be so fun with my own sim in there! :smiley:

Edit: ok who is Darleen Simpson? I am laughing so much right now.
    Post edited by kittymeow on
  • Options
    His creator asked to leave, since she got very busy with real life and couldn't afford the time to play. :( It's sad, but real life goes first.

Better not give you spoilers then. :) It's always more fun to analyse yourself to figure things out.

Almost. It'll be plural. Season 3 will feature TWINS. So you'll have double the fun by playing as 2 Sims. :smiley:

Darleen's a contestant from @Turner's The Mole. Middle-aged Twilight-obsesssd lady wearing lots of make-up and animal-printed clothes, mother of 3 kids who mainly came to the show to find her 'Edward'. Her creator Jojo used to be a great Mafia player on these forums.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    I've just finished!!!! Wooooo, that was really really very very awesome, vul! I throughly enjoyed it, I'm going to miss it!

I was really surprised when Hector turned out to be the assassin, I just thought he was being way too obvious and sketchy about things. I thought no way he would make himself so obvious, lol. Poor Connie, I was suspecting her for so long, I thought she was being really fake. Oops haha.

That is so tragic that Kain's creator asked for him to leave, I thought he was such a great character! I can't believe he was the least favourite on the viewer vote, whuttt? You guys are crazy!
    I'm going to miss Diane, Edmund and HEALTH-E, they were other favourites of mine. Diane definitely deserved the most favourite haha.

I'm so excited for season 3, I saw that it was twins! Will they be working together or as separates?

Haha, Darleen sounds pretty awesome! I guess I'll need to start reading the mole. :)
  • Options
    Whelp, I just realised season 3 is going to be sims 2. I don't have that, cries forever. Oh well, I guess I'll just be a very excited viewer!
  • Options
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Whelp, I just realised season 3 is going to be sims 2. I don't have that, cries forever. Oh well, I guess I'll just be a very excited viewer!

Nah, that was due to a computer error I've overcome by now. It'll be Sims 3 again. :smiley:
    Banner.png
  • Options

Nah, that was due to a computer error I've overcome by now. It'll be Sims 3 again. :smiley:

Great to read that you like it. :) And season 3 is going to be Sims 3 again so don't worry about missing out. :)

I guess he was trying to be so obvious that people would think he was being too obvious and look elsewhere. Sorry Hector, but that didn't work out too well. ;) If Connie was the Assassin though... that'd make her one great Assassin overall. XD

One happy point: Kain wasn't universally the least favourite. All votes in generaly were pretty mixed, so Kain still did score better in some votes. :) I'll miss all of them as well. I've written them for so long... But I'm also looking forward to the new cast. :)

They'll start off the first challenge working together... But I can't say much more without spoiling too much of the new season, it's much more fun if it's all a surprise, hm hm? ;)

You should! :smiley: Though Turner's Mole is a bit of a long read, a total of 5,9 seasons as of now, so you better buckle up for the ride. ;)
    Banner.png
  • Options

Great to read that you like it. :) And season 3 is going to be Sims 3 again so don't worry about missing out. :)

I guess he was trying to be so obvious that people would think he was being too obvious and look elsewhere. Sorry Hector, but that didn't work out too well. ;) If Connie was the Assassin though... that'd make her one great Assassin overall. XD

One happy point: Kain wasn't universally the least favourite. All votes in generaly were pretty mixed, so Kain still did score better in some votes. :) I'll miss all of them as well. I've written them for so long... But I'm also looking forward to the new cast. :)

They'll start off the first challenge working together... But I can't say much more without spoiling too much of the new season, it's much more fun if it's all a surprise, hm hm? ;)

You should! :smiley: Though Turner's Mole is a bit of a long read, a total of 5,9 seasons as of now, so you better buckle up for the ride. ;)

Great news! :smiley: I more than liked it, I loved it! Odessa is so pretty, did you make her? :)

Haha yeah, I wondered if that was actually his strategy. It worked with me anyway, I didn't think it was going to be him.

Well that's good then, Kain deserved more love. :D
    I do hope there will be some big characters in season 3 as there were in season 2!

Awww man, I want to know! I'm curious how it will work, I guess surprises can be...fun. :D so you're planning on doing it in a few months?

Oh my, that's a lot to read. I really don't understand how I managed to miss these for some many years. :s
  • Options

Great news! :smiley: I more than liked it, I loved it! Odessa is so pretty, did you make her? :)

Haha yeah, I wondered if that was actually his strategy. It worked with me anyway, I didn't think it was going to be him.

Well that's good then, Kain deserved more love. :D
    I do hope there will be some big characters in season 3 as there were in season 2!

Awww man, I want to know! I'm curious how it will work, I guess surprises can be...fun. :D so you're planning on doing it in a few months?

Oh my, that's a lot to read. I really don't understand how I managed to miss these for some many years. :s

Yay! :) Though I didn't fully create Odessa myself. She's technically premade Sim Thornton Wolff (her father, in the story), but then as a teenage female Werewolf with makeup, proper black hair and good clothing sense.

The game does get an entire new dimension when you're playing yourself. I also didn't get all shenenigans the players behind the characters played out. :)

If Party didn't quit then I could see Kain sticking around for a longer time. Though I never got Turner to tell me who he wanted to Eliminate then. So I'll never know for sure...
    The full cast is up to the players! So do your best and the cast'll be awesome. :smiley:

I'm thinking of opening up the sign-ups in June. Since my intern job will end in early July I hope to have all Sims in by then so we can start off smoothly.

These forums are so big. It's easy to miss out some sections. But you've found this community now though. ;)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Hey guys, it's Vul here again and I've been thinking...

I've seen some new interest in interactive reality shows here and there and with the new Jetset Season 3 sign-ups coming up next month, I got a funny idea.

I originally planned for Season 3 to have 10 real-life players playing a pair of twins each. But if I can get enough interest...

If I can get enough interest, I might be able to have 20 real-life players on season 3! Considering the meachanics of the season it can work out very well. :)

So, what do y'all think? You better get prepared for season 3 if you're interested. ;) It'll be on Sims 3, just for the record.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Oh, amazing <3
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    So we still do twins?
    c6fj8ujnodut.png