Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Heathers Mafia (Tit for Tat setup) - DAY 4 - MAFIA WIN.

Comments

• Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Ok, so I have tried to keep myself updated whilst I was dead, and I've had a little read through previous pages just to catch up... and to be honest, I'm a little bit lost, it's hard to really tell who could be scum because there isn't much activity going on, but I'm going to try and list my opinions on each active player (a lot of these are going to just be gut feelings, I'm sorry...)

Charlie
    I'm not getting many scummy vibes from her
    Town

Emzy
    I feel like Emzy is probably town, however I wouldn't be surprised if she flipped scum
    60/40 (Town/Scum)

Bella
    Bella hasn't really said much recently, however from what she has said I feel like she'll likely flip scum
    Scum

Van
    Van is really hard to judge, he hasn't helped contribute much to the game, and a lot of his comments seemed to be off topic (I dunno). I feel like he is probably scum, however this may just be because he's a new player.
    Scum... maybe

So my guess is that me (obviously), Charlie and Emzy are town; Bella and Van are scum

Out of Bella and Van, I think Bella is most likely to be scum, just because Van is new so he may just be acting suspicious because he isn't too familiar with the game yet...

So yeah, I'm going to Vote Bella
    There is always time to change this if Bella responds to this accusation.
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Ok, so I have tried to keep myself updated whilst I was dead, and I've had a little read through previous pages just to catch up... and to be honest, I'm a little bit lost, it's hard to really tell who could be scum because there isn't much activity going on, but I'm going to try and list my opinions on each active player (a lot of these are going to just be gut feelings, I'm sorry...)

Charlie
    Town

Emzy
    I feel like Emzy is probably town, however I wouldn't be surprised if she flipped scum
    60/40 (Town/Scum)

Bella
    Bella hasn't really said much recently, however from what she has said I feel like she'll likely flip scum
    Scum

Van
    Van is really hard to judge, he hasn't helped contribute much to the game, and a lot of his comments seemed to be off topic (I dunno). I feel like he is probably scum, however this may just be because he's a new player.
    Scum... maybe

So my guess is that me (obviously), Charlie and Emzy are town; Bella and Van are scum

Out of Bella and Van, I think Bella is most likely to be scum, just because Van is new so he may just be acting suspicious because he isn't too familiar with the game yet...

I'm town. But if I were, you really think Van would be my partner?
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options

Charlie
    Town

Emzy
    60/40 (Town/Scum)

Bella
    Scum

Van
    Scum... maybe

*if I were scum
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,616 Member
    tumblr_inline_np39l7vrG61r4sz1s_250.jpg
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Go town!
    unknown.png
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    I say Emmy’s might be mafia. Maybe Bella too. I don’t have a very strong read on can though.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options

Charlie
    Town

Emzy
    60/40 (Town/Scum)

Bella
    Scum

Van
    Scum... maybe

Hah. I don’t trust you after last game. Your word is about as good as dirt.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options

Charlie
    Town

Emzy
    60/40 (Town/Scum)

Bella
    Scum

Van
    Scum... maybe

I don't remember what happened last game...? I know town just lost the UM game because they didn't believe me when I said I was town. Zinnia convinced them I wasn't and she won with her scumbuddy.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,616 Member

Charlie
    Town

Emzy
    60/40 (Town/Scum)

Bella
    Scum

Van
    Scum... maybe

I don't remember what happened last game...? I know town just lost the UM game because they didn't believe me when I said I was town. Zinnia convinced them I wasn't and she won with her scumbuddy.

Town won in the last game. You, Zinnia/Charlie and Rae were scum.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »

Charlie
    Town

Emzy
    60/40 (Town/Scum)

Bella
    Scum

Van
    Scum... maybe

Town won in the last game. You, Zinnia/Charlie and Rae were scum.

Oh, that's right...
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options

Charlie
    Town

Emzy
    60/40 (Town/Scum)

Bella
    Scum

Van
    Scum... maybe

I said that you could be town and Icey might be scum, you lied to me and I believed you...
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    And I’m back! You better believe that we’re gonna win now!!

yeeeeeees! Have you been to the afterlife and back? Did you see a lovely little of list of everyone's roles? Do you wish to share the knowledge with us?
  • Options
    I am hesitant to vote for Bella solely because she's always suspected and my game at ultimate mafia just ended. She was lynched on Lylo and the town lost because of it. She always gets lynched and often mislynched. Sometime's we're right, though xD So, I don't know. I don't want this thought to cloud my judgement in seeing that Bella might be obviously scum, but I'll just be hesitant to jump on her wagon. That is all.

As for Van-- I'm sort of hesitant there too because I don't know them so well. I just dunno man

Plumbob's newfound excitement is like "YEEEES LET'S GET THIS IN THE BAG FOR SCUUUUM" because winning as scum is quite a bit more rewarding, I think. Right, plumbob? lol
  • Options

Charlie
    Town

Emzy
    60/40 (Town/Scum)

Bella
    Scum

Van
    Scum... maybe

I'll have you know that dirt is very good. Many things grow in dirt.
  • Options
    I say Emmy’s might be mafia. Maybe Bella too. I don’t have a very strong read on can though.

Hmmm. Well you folks may be very well right about Bella. But not me-- Say we lynched bella and say she flipped scum, and then you lynch me and i'm town. Who do you look at then?
  • Options

Hmmm. Well you folks may be very well right about Bella. But not me-- Say we lynched bella and say she flipped scum, and then you lynch me and i'm town. Who do you look at then?

I would look at van pelt.
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options

yeeeeeees! Have you been to the afterlife and back? Did you see a lovely little of list of everyone's roles? Do you wish to share the knowledge with us?

Unfortunately I was blind, so I don't have any external knowledge to share :(
    Plumbob's newfound excitement is like "YEEEES LET'S GET THIS IN THE BAG FOR SCUUUUM" because winning as scum is quite a bit more rewarding, I think. Right, plumbob? lol

Nah, that excitement arose because I was half way through watching Ru Paul's Drag Race, so I was feeling very flamboyant :D
  • Options

Unfortunately I was blind, so I don't have any external knowledge to share :(

Nah, that excitement arose because I was half way through watching Ru Paul's Drag Race, so I was feeling very flamboyant :D

bahahahaha
  • Options
    I don't know anymore.

Vote: VanPelt
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    I don't know anymore.

groovy

Vote: Bella
  • Options
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    I don't know anymore.

groovy

Vote: Bella

Are you just voting Bella because she voted for you - because I'm not sure if that's a strategy you want to be taking seeing as (it seems) all of us are very suspicious of you...
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    VOTE COUNT

Plumbob v Bella
    Bella v VanPelt
    VanPelt v Bella

Bella - Plumbob, VanPelt,
    VanPelt - Bella,

Currently, Bella will be lynched. Day ends in 53 minutes.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    I’m not voting yet.
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    I'm seriously considering changing my vote from Bella to Van, because I'm way more suspicious of Van right now than I am of Bella - the only thing that's stopping me is that Van is a new player which may be why he's acting suspicious... :#:(