Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback for the Sims Mobile

Comments

• Options
    ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    @rafaeljonas I agree. But in the Sims Mobile you only can control 4 sims and if you don’t just do todo lists and the quests the game gives you then you haven’t really anything to do. I need a game with many sims and families and where I can make my own stories and decide how the different families should be and how they should interact. Alas this isn’t possible in the Sims Mobile at all.

It isn’t that I don’t like quests because I need them too. But I should decide myself when to do quests and which quests to do. This isn’t possible in the Sims Mobile because we are controlling way too few sims and therefore have way too few choices. There should be more in the game than just to do predefined quests that the game gives you.
  • Options
    veeeyveeey Posts: 1 New Member
    I wish I can sell my stuff and visit my friends.
  • Options
    Tiffany562411Tiffany562411 Posts: 278 Member
    Anybody know where to put the code? I went to asos.com & could not find where to put it. See image where I circled on it so u can know what I'm talking about

2cqk56r.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Anybody know where to put the code? I went to asos.com & could not find where to put it. See image where I circled on it so u can know what I'm talking about

2cqk56r.jpg

Hello @Tiffany562411
    I am not sure but there may be a code redemption box at the checkout screen, after you have decided what you would like to purchase. It may be in the checkout payment screen section.
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »

2cqk56r.jpg

Hello @Tiffany562411
    I am not sure but there may be a code redemption box at the checkout screen, after you have decided what you would like to purchase. It may be in the checkout payment screen section.

Thanks & ya that's what it seems but if the game ain't gonna give asos tickets for it or say how many it will give then I don't wanna do that cause more than likely it will give nothing

• Options
    edited April 2018
    Can anybody explain a answer to my question on this image

s2h4b4.jpg
  • Options
    rafaeljonasrafaeljonas Posts: 227 Member
    Can anybody explain a answer to my question on this image

s2h4b4.jpg

today has been activated a new prize in the sims 4 PC and if you have it installed on your pc, you will enter the number of your phone and receive a msg with a link. This link will open the sims mobile and will release a free pack with bob pankake robe and bear clothes as a prize for supporting the sims PC.
  • Options
    LaurilaLaurila Posts: 3 New Member
    I've played all the Sims games. Computer, game systems, iphone, android. One of my favorite games of all time in all its formats. But this week repairs on house items needing repairs has been running around 1000 simolions a day. Until today. Its around 3000. I stopped counting. Feels as frustrating as trying to earn $ & pay real life bills. Ending my playing time today feeling more like crying then thinking how fun this was. I will have to take all the more expensive house items out & won't consider buying any of the newer more expensive sets if this is the way its going to go. Its feeling way to much like life real life work & paying bills.
    Would be nice to not be confined to one house. Retirment homes for the retired toons would be nice. Hate seeing them leave the game. A little more choice for changing or cancelling activities would be nice sometimes.
    Very nice work on this game other then that.
  • Options
    JoxerTM22JoxerTM22 Posts: 5,323 Member
    enter the number of your phone
    Do not do this.
    Learn from Alaska social networks scandal.

• Options
    JoxerTM22 wrote: »
    enter the number of your phone
    Do not do this.
    Learn from Alaska social networks scandal.

I dont think it's dangerous to include the number in an EA advertising action in her own game. There are several videos explaining the action.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYORzO-_PBQ
  • Options
    DoxieMamax4DoxieMamax4 Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi! New here. Started just at the tail end of the hot tub event and missed out. Now I have hot tub envy. Anyone know if they’ll bring this event back or allow for purchase later? Would also love the bbq grill and patio items option. Maybe a swing set for kids?
  • Options
    SlinkymalinkiSlinkymalinki Posts: 2 New Member
    Heirloom Tickets!

I have all the common heirlooms, so I am no longer offered any common heirlooms to purchase. This means I now have a stash of the green heirloom tickets which cannot be used or converted to anything. I tried selling a common heirloom, thinking I could gain some purple tickets, and then whatever I had sold might come up for sale, but you can only sell heirlooms if you have duplicates. I’m hoping this problem will be sorted out.
  • Options
    I find it very strange to see sims attending a relationship event at the restaurant and at every action finished they stand up. They should sit and interact, instead of lifting each action completed.
  • Options
    SapphoMuseSapphoMuse Posts: 11 New Member
    I'd like to be able to add more tables to the restaurant. I can put down 16 chairs but why no tables? The patio area is languishing empty...
  • Options
    it would be cool to have an heirloom to unlock a trait that increases the chances of having twins. currently there is no such possibility. maybe a treatment at the hospital would also be an option.
  • Options
    Thana89Thana89 Posts: 3 New Member
    I have a Suggestion For The Game Events In The Game Happens All The Time (I mean The Asos Co-Op With The Sims Games) I Love The Event Like This Cause Its Fun but sometimes some of us won't be able to complete the event itself cause some of us didn't want to spend real money on it (depends) I live in Malaysia but I always been a huge fan of the sims games.so I m hoping that the event timer won't be so short that sometimes we won't get anything.
  • Options
    Noodle9Noodle9 Posts: 8 New Member
    One of my biggest issues with this game is spending time remodeling/redesigning my house only to leave the game and have it completely undone when I come back. I shouldn't have to place a few items, exit the game, hoping it saves, and repeat. I should be able to design my house in one go and have it save. It's a tedious enough task as it is, what with your family of Sims standing in the way of where you want to place items and the unorganized storage. But, it's really aggravating when you have to go back and do it all over again.

Some bugs I can deal with, but when one of the main reasons to play is to buy land to build rooms and design your house, that is one bug that will turn me off from this game if it continues to happen. They have all these updates nudging you to spend real money but they won't fix the simple things.
  • Options
    Noodle9Noodle9 Posts: 8 New Member
    [quote="Noodle9;c-16465139"]One of my biggest issues with this game is spending time remodeling/redesigning my house only to leave the game and have it completely undone when I come back. I shouldn't have to place a few items, exit the game, hoping it saves, and repeat. I should be able to design my house in one go and have it save. It's a tedious enough task as it is, what with your family of Sims standing in the way of where you want to place items and the unorganized storage. But, it's really aggravating when you have to go back and do it all over again.

Some bugs I can deal with, but when one of the main reasons to play is to buy land to build rooms and design your house, that is one bug that will turn me off from this game if it continues to happen. They have all these updates nudging you to spend real money but they won't fix the simple things.[/quote]

That AND the constant retirement notifications. I still don't see the purpose in that...
  • Options
    MissNightOwlMissNightOwl Posts: 740 Member
    I've recently realised how weird it is that the kids grow up straight into the adults. I don't need them to look diferently, I just wish their info panel would say 'Teenager' till they move out or become playable. It just feels odd when I think about it, that my adult children are wondering around the house while their (same age) parents are still working on their stories.
  • Options
    > @veeey said:
    > I wish I can sell my stuff and visit my friends.

Yea I agree about we should able to sell stuff in the game otherwise its gonna be holy moley.
  • Options
    Sickpixie13Sickpixie13 Posts: 4 New Member
    Note to all:
    The Civic Center is bugging out.
    If you unlock it or have already unlocked it I'm may suddenly stop working and become locked.
    Loosing you your 7,035 similions.

If it does happen to you, contact ea support via the app and report it.

Happy Siming
    ^.^
  • Options
    > @Sickpixie13 said:
    > Note to all:
    > The Civic Center is bugging out.
    > If you unlock it or have already unlocked it I'm may suddenly stop working and become locked.
    > Loosing you your 7,035 similions.
    >
    > If it does happen to you, contact ea support via the app and report it.
    >
    > Happy Siming
    > ^.^

🐸🐸🐸🐸 that sucks
  • Options
    one of the problems I currently have is with UI/UX.
    When I go to a party, it is not possible to identify the host, so sometimes I talk to anothers sims but the host I can't find. It would be nice to have a way to identify. Maybe a balloon next to the host plumbob.

Another issue is that it is possible to visualize the house of a friends sim but it is not possible to visit and interact with this sim. It would be cool to have one of the options for events outside the home, an event in the other's house, yes. It would be cool to create real relationships with my friends' sims like meet her family, dancing with him or help with some problem.

Another problem but not least is that there are no cars passing in the world. I know it's a silly detail, but it would be fun to see cars passing on the street in front of the house like walk sims on the street.

And finally, events at the restaurants are weird. An event in the restaurant should be divided into 3 stages:
    - Sims waiting for get a table
    - Sims choosing the food and talking
    - sims eating and then saying goodbye.

Currently the sim enters, sits at a table and with each interaction he raises. It is a problem that could be adjusted if all steps has default timers to do like:
    In a 60 minutes event:
    - 10 min: waiting for a table and interact with a friend
    - 30 min: choosing and interact with friends and foods
    - 20 min: eating, simstagram and interact with friends.
    all steps with exclusives interactions.

It's just some ideas :)
  • Options
    ChristyxChristyx Posts: 1 New Member
    Stop forcing us to watch really long ads!!! 2-3 minutes is unacceptable
  • Options
    phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    Christyx wrote: »
    Stop forcing us to watch really long ads!!! 2-3 minutes is unacceptable

????? 30 seconds tops. I have never gotten adds for more than 30 seconds