Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Thorn of Secrets

Comments

• Options
    bebasimbebasim Posts: 581 Member
    edited February 2018
    Whoo wow!!! Im all caught up now! That was quite the roller coaster ride. I just KNEW that Jag and Mike would get together. I fear for Mike though, Jag's father seems like a very vindictive Vamp. I hope that Jag can protect him and keep him safe. I hope you and yours are doing okay and I look forward to your next post. Please be well and its a bit late but Happy Valentine's Day dear. ^_^

@ElijahsBabyGurl9 Yes they are an unlikely couple yet perfect in every way too :)
    Unfortunately the roller coaster for them both is just about to really get bumpy, its always the lies that cause the biggest problems, more of everything is coming out in the next few chapters... and it wont be far from the ending too. This will test both their love and true selves in every way. I have been working on the next two chapters. And as it was my 7th year anniversary on the 16th i spent the night with my own love to enjoy our time.
    I am doing well lovely, i hope you are over your cold and feeling better, still hanging to see your story :) Can't wait.
    I hope you enjoyed the updates too and let me know when you're is up so i can follow it :)<3

Forgot to add yes you are 100% right re Luther he is a very bitter vampire... and... well matters will continue to unfold. He has his own side story to this all. ;)
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Chapter 13 – Devils Waltz

Screenshot-3308.jpg
    A few Months had passed, the boys continued to spend their spare time together, Jagger maintained his presence on the work front but always found time to spend with Michael. Michael continued to be the prime student, along with his own confidence had sky rocketed since he and Jagger became a couple.

Screenshot-2371.jpg
    Other students had noticed that the boys were rather close, the whispers had moved through the campus quickly. Neither of them cared anymore. They knew their love was strong and nothing would come between them.
    Michael was confident enough to stir up Luther during class and even would partake in class events right under his nose to spite him, he knew Luther’s hands were tied thanks to Jagger.

Screenshot-1328.jpg
    When they were not doing boy things or attending parties did spend time talking about things. Jagger had taught Michael a lot about the supernatural life forms and what each one represented, the war and as much as he could over the months about various ways of the supernaturals, the good the bad and of course the ugly. Their talks always ended on a romantic note, both of the boys didn’t care anymore who saw them; they were getting hung for the one thing they both believed in simply didn’t let it bother them anymore. Jagger even gave them a show down after the movies just to show that society and it’s i*diot*ic morals wouldn’t stop their love for one another.

Screenshot-3633.jpg
    They continued being invited to parties and their social life was full, however the always found time for romantic evenings by the ocean and being alone as any couple would. The people that were loyal to them accepted them as a couple with open arms and maintained their loyalty, if anything more were coming out of the wood works and admitting to same s*e*x relationships. They both felt proud that they have others strength to come forward. Still there was an occasional snob or know it all, but this was nothing for either of them, especially Jagger who thrived on these types.

Screenshot-2420.jpg
    “Look at the poofs… and one is a blood sucking vermin… disgusting” said Harold Windsor in his own mind as he walked past the boys playing soccer.

“J what’s wrong?” Michael asked, Jagger heard the comments and as he was hungry, he felt the need to play a little personal game.

“M I think I found my next meal, I have a few things to do after this, meet me at our usual spot tonight”. Jagger said as he marched over to Harold.

Screenshot-2430.jpg
    “You have something to say to me rich boy? Why don’t you say it to my face ” Jagger said in his usual stern cold manner.

He knew Harold was a coward and he also knew he liked rich boy blood, he was feeling his appetite was rising, so he was going to be sure to have a little play before he took a bite off him.

“Umm no Jag I was just saying what a nice day for …..soccer it is..” Harold backtracking as he was scared of Jagger.

Screenshot-2442.jpg
    “OH is that so” Jagger replied sarcastically.

“What about the ‘poofs’ comment you so kindly added in your thoughts” said Jagger

“Umm… I never said that” Harold said not able to look at Jagger, who was staring down at him.

“No you’re right, verbally you didn’t BUT you thought it you slime. What you think I can’t hear your thoughts…? So rich boy what else do you know” Jagger pressed.

“Umm nothing.. please Jag I don’t want trouble… please” said Harold with fear in his voice.

Screenshot-2456.jpg
    “So I'm a blood sucking vermin am i?” Jagger loved the idea to ruffle someone feathers he continued with his personal game satisfying his own mental desires.

“Hey… look.. here I hold your heart as I EAT IT!! NOM NOM NOM” Jagger said with pride to really disgust Harold.

“Oh yuck you’re disgusting… “ Harold almost ready to throw up.

“You love it don’t you… So what else you got for me rich boy?”

“Umm nothing.. please Jag…I don’t want trouble, please “

Screenshot-2465.jpg
    “Well I know something. I'M GOING TO HAUNT YOU IN YOUR DREAMS how do you like that rich boy… I'm going to torment your mind every time you dream…. You want that don’t you”. Jagger teased.

“please don’t.. please… please” begged Harold terrified by now.

“Hmm let me see, maybe we can bargain, you give me your blood donation and I might just let you off the hook. How’s that?” Jagger said smugly.

Screenshot-2482.jpg
    “ok here …..heres my arm” Harold said fearfully knowing Jagger was a sly fox.

“READY… this wont hurt a bit..” jagger lied, as he was eager to take the bite as hard as he could.

“OUCCHH you don’t have to be so rough…” cried Harold.

“Oh come now, poor rich boy can’t handle a couple of little itsy bitsy fangs” Jagger amused at his own strength
    “So how does it feel to feed a vermin rich boy?”

“Umm Jag please don’t hurt me, please” Harold begged he knew Jagger was not someone to mess with and he also knew once Jagger had his target, running would get you in more trouble than facing him, so he panicked in his place.

“I wont,….. this time….. I need to feed off you again, remember I’m a blood sucking vermin and you’re worst nightmare… Thanks for the feed now p*is*s off before I turn you into my kind.” Jagger sternly said as he was satisfied with his meal.

Harold Ran off as fast as he could and Jagger was in the mood to hunt a little before he went about his business until he would meet up with Michael in the evening.

Screenshot-2840.jpg
    That evening Michael went down to the woods fishing as per usual waiting for Jagger to arrive, he knew Jagger had business and would come eventually. Michael embraced the quiet of the night sky and couldn’t stop smiling, yearning for Jagger to arrive.

Screenshot-2856.jpg
    “Skip do you have news for me.. what’s happening are your family going to fund the blood from the hospital or what?” Said Luther in irritation for st*up*id mortals that keep playing games.

“Luther umm do you know your son is gay and he’s on the other side of the lake having sexual innuendoes with another man. My family have heard and want no part of funding for homosexuality, so they have pulled the plug”

“WHAT!!! I’ll kill him” Luther said as he ran off.

Screenshot-2855.jpg
    “You made it” Michael said

“Yes as always.”

“You look angry Jag is everything ok.”

“Mike… I have business to tend to.. we will have to chat about this..” Jagger said trying to tame the rising devil in his core.

Screenshot-2871.jpg
    Jagger could sense that someone was coming he could tell it was a vampire and tapped in, then realised it was Luther was on his way.

“M, when I tell you to leave, go straight to your room and wait for me there until I'm finished here…. Do not look back, do not stop for anyone or anything. Go back to your room and wait for me, OK.. Luther is on his way.” Jagger said as he stiffened up his body, yet kept his composure mellow.

“J Is everything ok?” Michael asked as he could see a huge shift in Jagger's essence.

“You mean I wont get to see you beat him up?” He tried to joke but knew it wasn’t a joking matter when Jagger’s whole demeanor was as cold as he was tonight, Michael knew this was serious.

“Not tonight but I certainly will give him his final warning” Jagger knew what was brewing. He had waited for this moment.

“This is still because you and I are a couple isn’t it” Michael asked trying to make sense of what was going on.

“Not just that, Luther is back to his old games… and more… I’ll explain later. Promise me you’ll do as I ask.”

“Of course”. Michael replied knowing he could sense Jagger's devil starting to dance in his core.

Screenshot-2884.jpg
    Just as he said that Jagger could sense that Luther had arrived and was tapping into Michael's mind.
    Michael knew, by Jagger's complete shift in his posture and the buzzing sound ringing in his ears, he quickly shut down his vault, blocked off any thoughts and kept his mind on the moon… just as Jagger had warned him before, Jagger and he had a little corner in their minds where they could talk when near danger, he opened that part up but left everything shut down.

Screenshot-2901.jpg
    Once he sensed the buzzing sound had ended Jagger in his private mind had said ‘lets give him something to rage about’ as he grabbed him and kissed him.

Luther came closer stalking slowly thinking they hadn’t seen him, in the mean time he was disrupted with a phone call from the Emperor who wanted to know his where about. Luther known as a liar told him he was out following his orders.

Screenshot-2917.jpg
    Jagger said to Michael in his minds eye ‘now go and do as I told you…’

‘Yes’ Michael said as he left.

Luther moved in as his rage continued to boil.
    Jagger went into lock down and waited as Luther approached him. He was ready to let the devil to dance tonight and he was eager to have his show down. He had waited for this moment, he knew with them having to go to the Emperors palace in a couple of days there would be blood, but he was sure he would start the shift to his plans with Luther before they got to the Emperors.
    Post edited by bebasim on
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Screenshot-2929.jpg
    Jagger stood his ground and waited, he knew patience was his virtue. He had waited for this day, for his moment to burn through Luther’s core and he was just going to do that! He had been building up to this rage for a long time, and he knew Luther had fallen right into his trap.

Screenshot-2936.jpg
    “ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND” I told you to stay away from him and you have gone that extra step to insult me by being intimate with him.” Screamed Luther at the top of his lungs

Screenshot-2966.jpg
    “Jagger this is not a game this is life, I have spent my whole life raising you, training you, teaching you to be the killer and the hunter you are, for the task that you will be needed to do and you go an disgrace the Drackovic name like this.” Luther kept spitting worthless words at Jagger.

Screenshot-2946.jpg
    “What I disgust you because it’s a man not a woman”. Jagger sniggers
    Jagger was eager to rev Luther up first, he knew how to play Luther better than Luther himself knew he could. Jagger was going to let hell break lose tonight, and he wasn’t holding back, but enjoyed the flippant comments to start his party of words for the night.

Screenshot-3106.jpg
    “Jagger do not mock my intelligence boy I can still tear you apart. You will not shame our name this way I have told you to stay away and yet you dance around him like a lost puppy. You can’t seriously be feeling anything apart from the lust of his blood running through your veins you vile creature..” Luther continued to snap.

Screenshot-3133.jpg
    “No father I yearn to caress him, to taste his skin and make love to him more than any woman’s body and boozem can bring me, I desire to feel his manly arms wrapped around me…..” Jagger teased knowing exactly where he was taking this whole event.

“YOU ARE DISGUSTING Jagger, you really know how to be vile” Luther completely repulsed by Jaggers behavior
    Jagger knew how to grouse Luther and he would do all he could just to make him snap he knew this was the best way to torture Luther and kill him at his own game.

“Yes I do and it arouses me even more knowing you really do like this idea don’t you old fool, it arouses you knowing your only son lets another man make his way with him, doesn’t it father. Doesn’t it feel great LUTHER” Jagger hardened his core, the devil was rising and he was doing nothing to stop it.

Screenshot-3034.jpg
    “You talk of purity, you talk of loyalty when you yourself father have not done so, you tell me here right now… that man I killed when I was a young boy who you made me feed off him and torture for weeks before I killed him.. who was that father dear??? The one YOU use to have s*e*x with…. You told me my mothers lover didn’t you father……. W H O W A S H E?” Jagger slowed his breathing right down and his whole tone slithered into a demonic deep baritone tremor.
    “What you didn’t think I know or see….. oh I watched Luther… I remember you use to enjoy it.. you loved it when he made you beg for more..”

“JAGGER STOP IT!!! ENOUGH! That is not important” Luther yelled at him to stop this nonsense, yet felt something different about Jaggers whole presence.

Screenshot-3062.jpg
    “W H O W A S H E E E E Jagger roared in rage, he unleashed the devil he had enough of the lies that were eating at his very core. He now unleashed his demon and let Luther have it.

Screenshot-3056.jpg
    “I’ll tell you …… YOUR LOVER….. NOT MY MOTHERS!!!!…, yet you LIED TO ME, you killed my mother in front of me, telling me he was my mothers lover… MY MOTHER because of your lies, you took her soul away from me… you made love to a man for years…and yet you stand here disgusted in me, you’re only son.. oh but wait” Jagger continued as he was on verbal fire.

“It wasn’t enough you took the her away from me father but you and Vladimir wanted me to be with his horrendous daughter, my cousin, by blood, just for your selfish needs. You KILLED the only woman I ever loved, the only woman who brought truth in our lives. The ONLY WOMAN who knew what real love is and YOU TOOK HER AWAY! All because of your lies!”

Screenshot-3081.jpg
    “Jag you have a son you know we needed a hair to be on the next throne we are dying out, you truly are the last true vampire”. Luther tried to shift the direction. He could see something was not normal with Jagger tonight.

“HES NOT MY SON!!!!! He’s nothing to do with me, I hate him as much as I hate you!” Jagger continued in his ruthless cold rage

Screenshot-3111.jpg
    “So tell me F A T H E R … how is it I disgust you….? Do you think I can begin to find any loyalty towards you? You are the one who is disgusting…. You know you, yourself are far worse. At least I don’t want to kill Michael.. I want to make beautiful succulent love to him, to feel his hot yearning body against my skin….. to have his breath on my face as he drives me into a sexual ecstasy..”

“JAGGER stop it! ENOUGH JAGGER! Enough” Luther knew Jagger was in some kind of rage but he had never seen him to this degree. he did feel a little concerned that something inside of him was making him lose control he tried to calm the situation, but failed.

Screenshot-2998.jpg
    “See old man, yet you be little and disgrace me, you vile traitor. You are the one I hate and I will take great pride to watch the day I drive the golden dagger right through your heart and inhale your last breath of life. I will celebrate in joy, knowing I have taken your life! if you do anything to hurt Michael I will come after you with every powerful force I have, and you know I have them, you know they are loyal to me this is why you haven’t killed me yet isn’t it father dearest.” Jagger had unleashed himself and wasn’t stopping. He knew he was just getting started in his pure rage, that had been eating at him for most of his life.

“NO it’s not Jagger that is not true…. … my job is to protect you… I don’t want to see the only true …. heir destroyed…” Luther couldn’t get his words out quick enough… he saw Jagger had a demonic presence about him, he knew he had to tread carefully.

Screenshot-3051.jpg
    “E N O U G H … don’t play this soppy story to me Luther ….LIES LIES LIES that’s all you are!!!!” gritted Jagger sensing his own rage erupt from his core
    “I don’t care about you, your petty excuses mean nothing to me, you were never a father to me don’t try to start now. You wouldn’t know what love or kindness even began to feel like… but at least I have my mothers TRUTH AND HEART… don’t I……. T R A I T E R “ Jagger gritted once again leering with the deadliest glare.

“I have to live with the guilt knowing that I watched YOU KILL the only woman I ever loved, because of your heartless lies, your heartless greed… you care about no one… and you stand here trying to be-little me. AND you told Vladimir I DID IT… You told him that I KILLED MY MOTHER, just so he wouldn’t kill you.. DIDN’T YOU!!! LIARRRRRRRRR” continued Jagger in his rage.

Screenshot-3087.jpg
    Jagger let the devil loose and exploded in a fight, he let his whole body go and attacked Luther, the rage he had been building up for his whole life had finally come forth, Jagger knew this wasn’t going to be the last not just yet, but he wasn’t going to let this night go without making Luther think twice about crossing him again.

Screenshot-3098.jpg
    “Next time it will be a golden dagger through your heart and I will take great pride to be the one to do it, HEED THIS AS MY LAST WARNING LUTHER!” Jagger said in the coldest tone anyone’s ears could ever hear.

Luther knew Jagger was dangerous and he had never seen this kind of rage from him, he knew too well Jagger was bred as a War Vampire and he was certainly not going to push his limits anymore or he wouldn’t see the sun rise, Jagger was a killer and he knew this.. As much as he was fuming he had to center his own core to stay alive. He knew that moment that Jagger had released the devil from inside and there was no going back if he did anything else.

Luther went all quiet he sensed a higher force watching them… a presence.. Luther knew it was time to leave.

Screenshot-3136.jpg
    He turned to run off… Jagger not remotely feeling satisfied in his outburst as the devil continued to dance around his core, he also sensed that higher force, from the dark arts watching them. Instantly he shortened his breath to a short sharp control, centered his core. Hosed his rage right down like a massive flood of water that tore through a bush fire, without the smoke for evidence. Brought his own core back to his usual control and waited.

Screenshot-3151.jpg
    “It’s a lovely night isn’t it my brother” Said Seth to Jagger

“I'm not your brother what do you want…Seth” Jagger replied in a cold tone.

Screenshot-3158.jpg
    “So peaceful here..” Seth continued to ignore Jagger's words.

Jagger didn’t like the minions from the dark arts and he knew Seth was a powerful wizard, he also knew this was Vixens orders, so he waited dead in his tracks and dead in his own core.

“What do you want Seth… I ask you once again”. Jagger said slowly, sensing his own patience growing thinner, yet he kept his control.

Screenshot-3170.jpg
    “Your queen wishes for your presence to her chambers Jagger. She has asked me to deliver you to her as she’s ready to conceive another heir from you.” Seth wasted no time to tell him

“Is this the Emperors orders” Jagger said dead in his tone once again.

Seth ignored him and said.. “Jagger you know this mortal is only a mortal you’re fooling around with… he could …...end up far worse.. then dead” Seth added with a threatening inclination.

Jagger kept his cool he knew Seth was trying to intimidate him to lose his cool then he would summon him to great pain, so he held his own.

Screenshot-193.jpg
    “YES and I'm not worried about the Mortal Seth… he is merely my toy to amuse myself with until I myself kill him. Now is it the Emperor’s orders or NOT I ask you”. Jagger firmed his words slowly and deadly. His patience was thinning.

“Jag you know the Emperor has nothing to do with Vixens desires it is her who desires your .. humble service”. He said as he undressed Jagger with his eyes landing them on his manhood.

Screenshot-218.jpg
    Jagger had enough.

“Seth then we have no further business.. When my uncle calls me directly and orders me to do so, it is when I shall abide… until then.. you have any issues go speak to him and stop wasting my time. You can tell Y O U R queen… her father has ordered other business of me and I follow his rule first and foremost… understand..” Jagger continued to make his words slow and even, yet firm and pressed with a deadly tone.

Screenshot-204.jpg
    Seth growing impatient as he could see his magical powers were not working at making Jagger lose his cool,

replied “Yes but I cannot promise the consequences of her rage Jagger… just so you know.. your mortal might become a very tasty meal…If not more” Seth continued to try to bring out some rage in Jagger so that he could summon him a painful lesson.

Screenshot-205.jpg
    “Again Seth you are not listening to me… Seek advice from the Emperor for if she does anything to hurt me, or the mortal…he will gladly have the grace to take a dagger to her heart and there will be nothing you can do about it either… you remember who your KING is!!! Or I will gladly remind him who you are and have you banished back to the hell hole you have come from. Do I make myself Clear!” Jagger stiffened up his core but kept his levels purely at ease.

Seth had seen something in Jagger he had never seen before and he knew he was a powerful wizard in the dark arts but he also had been warned that not all magic worked on Jagger, he was warned to be wary, any backfires would be death upon himself so Seth tread carefully.

Screenshot-222.jpg
    “Have I made myself clear” Jagger stared into his eyes staring deep into his soul.

“Perfectly..” Seth added seeing that Jagger had fury in his core… yet he wasn’t allowing it to come forth even past his magical powers. He knew now he had to pull back, he was dealing with the devil himself and wasn’t game to push matters any further with Jagger

Screenshot-232.jpg
    “GOOD now stop wasting my time” Jagger said as he waited for Seth to leave.

Jagger knew the only one who would defend him was Vladimir, he didn’t know why he was so strong on his side but he knew it was linked with his mother; he also knew Vladimir had wanted one heir from Jagger which he had got to his disgust. But he was not going to bend to any wishes from Vixen, he knew she was powerless next to her father who in fact would kill her if she did anything to hurt him, Jagger knew this and mentally sent the universe a message for his mother.

Screenshot-247.jpg
    “Grace upon you my darling mother, I do not know or understand but I know you are watching over me… My mother if you hear me… please forgive me… I burn for your death, my guilt… I live with this daily… I will find the truth, but I will have my vengeance too”.. he took in a deep breath and left the woods.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Chapter 14 - Forbidden Desires

Screenshot-271.jpg
    Jagger arrived to Michael’s room as he said he would after his outing with Luther in the forest
    “Oh Jag I'm sorry” Michael said as he felt the heavy burden in his own soul and Jagger’s.

“Shhh it’s ok… I told you Luther likes to get under my skin don’t worry about him, he wont be continuing this anymore”.

“You….. killed…. him?” Michael asked knowing Jagger was yearning to do this.

“No.. not..”

“Not yet huh…” Michael said, he could see Jaggers demon resting, since he and Jagger had fully opened up their cores to each other, both were able to see inside each others complete center, there were no more walls between them, no secrets yet he knew Jagger would from time to time withhold information, for his own safety. He knew this was how Jagger operated and never questioned his integrity.

Screenshot-300.jpg
    “Mike please.. lets not.. I told you this would be hard” Jagger said in this humble usual tone.

“I don’t care… I cant be with out you, that’s all that matters to me.” Michael replied.

“I know I feel the same.. I know I never… M you know we are both playing a deadly game.. yes”

“Yes J makes our passion even stronger , purer than anything I've ever known.” Michael replied confidently.

“Yes that is very true it does.” Jagger agreed.

Michael could see Jagger was hurting over something but he didn’t want to push him, he knew Jagger would tell him. Non the less Michael felt helpless and powerless. His own soul was hurting.

Screenshot-287.jpg
    “J.. I'm sorry I can’t protect you like you protect me.. and I feel like I've put more burdens on your soul than you need” Michael added

“Mike shhh it’s ok… maybe this is why we met..the universe knew what it was doing when it made us cross paths.”

“If you made me a vamp…” Michael said before Jagger cut him off

“NO!!! No you will not be turned NO!” Jagger feeling irritated, yet he understood how Michael would be feeling but it was something he never wanted.

“Mike I love you just how you are, you are perfect why would you want this curse in life, it’s a hard life, it’s not easy.. and” Jag stopped..his core was eating at him, a niggling feeling he couldn’t shake. It started a week before the timing of the blood moon, he put his mind back to Michael

Screenshot-315.jpg
    “Mike I enjoy feeling your warm breath on my face, your warm body against my own cold one, I enjoy that you are human.. please.. no one is turning you into anything understand.”

“I just wanted to help so you’re not always doing the fighting.” Michael replied innocently and in a slight desperation.

“MIKE I am good a fights I love them, they give me an arousal, a mental thrill. Believe me it’s heavier for me to deal with betrayal than these im*becil*es constantly judging us, betrayal hurts far more …... believe me I don’t mind the fights. It’s what I live for.” Jagger replied as he pulled him closer to feel his warm body next to his own cold one.

Screenshot-273.jpg
    “You really are a guardian angel J, you really are…” Michael said as he embraced him.

Jagger taken aback knowing he was far from anything in that way at all.

“Mike just hold me… shhh” Jagger said as they embraced in a hug

“Will you stay.. and…”

“Of course.. but we need to talk first…” Jagger said knowing he had to get this off his chest.

Screenshot-3719.jpg
    “Mike remember I told you about the blood of the full moon, it is coming up, I have to go Midnight Hollow to stay at the Emperors palace for that week, the heir I sired, Mortias Drakovic will be aging up into a young adult and the Emperor will be appointing him as next king. During this time I will need you to be careful.”

Screenshot-3725.jpg
    “Wait aren’t you going to be king?” Asked Michael confused.

“No mike I don’t want that title… I am a man in the field a war vampire, a solider, a fighter, I do not sit on the fence this is not the role I can do. I was bred to be with the people, it would drive me insane to be locked up all the time and live indoors as the emperor does, it’s a lonely life that way, far more than I had before I met you.”

Screenshot-3735.jpg
    “Regardless I need you to know you will be safe, I have allies watching from a distance, you just go about your daily activates and when I come back after the week we can continue where we left off. This is an important turn in our lifetime and I need to play daddy for a week to a son I despise, in a place I hate. But I have to honor my Emperor and his wishes as he does mine.” Jagger continued.

Screenshot-3748.jpg
    “So when do you leave.” Michael asked trying to keep the sadness in his own core from coming forward.

“Tomorrow night will be our last night.” Said Jagger sensing Michael’s heavy heart as his own was feeling the same weight.

“So I get tonight and tomorrow night with you, at least” Michael said trying to comfort himself.

“yes”

“I will miss you, you know this” Michael said he couldn’t hold back the pain, he knew it was a week but it was a week too long as far as he was concerned.

“HEY I know come on it’s only a week” Jagger trying to comfort himself in his own reply.

Screenshot-3752.jpg
    “But you might fall in love with someone else” Michael said trying to stir Jagger up and lighten the mood seeing how tense he was and try to get his own pain to lift.

“Come on now, you know me better than that. As if anyone could replace you, give me some credit”

“I'm teasing you” Michael chuckled.

“I know and for that I’ll punish you tonight.” Jagger said with a cheekiness to his own tone.

Screenshot-3764.jpg
    As Jagger was getting ready to join Michael in bed, Matthew Tannerfield from the same dorm walked in and once again another mortal im*becil*e decided it was wise to attacked Jagger verbally

“YOU'RE KIND is not welcome in this dorm, you hang out here way too much why don’t you go to the black pit you live in and stay there and leave us mortals alone”. He snapped at Jagger “We don’t need cold blooded vermin like you here.”

Jagger listened and waited, he wasn’t in the mood for this as he had his outing for the day, yet he never stopped anyone in insulting him as he enjoyed the rush it would give him. He thrived on the verbal games and he played this one as good as he always did.

Screenshot-3767.jpg
    “I don’t mean to offend your morals, is there anything else you want to add to that” Jagger said innocently to entice Matthew to spark up some more verbal regrets for his attack.

“YES as a matter of fact there is, you’re a vermin and a f*ag, you’re a disgrace to society you should all be burned to the steak” Matthew continued to wag his lose tongue.

Jagger stiffened his core as he listened to Matthew rambling on, now he knew it was his moment.

Screenshot-3843.jpg
    “So you stand here calling me names yet you wear underwear like this and make up like a girl, but I am the freak is that what you are implying at? OR is it that you want Michael for yourself and are just jealous that I got in before you?” Jagger began with his fun.

“You are disgusting” Matthew snapped

Screenshot-3775.jpg
    Jagger was growing tired, now was his moment as he turned his tone.
    “I'm disgusting am I, would you prefer I lay in bed with you and show you how disgusting I am? Would you like that, my cold body naked up against yours, you want me don’t you.. “ Jagger spoke in a deadly tone.

Screenshot-3831.jpg
    “Listen here you freak, how dare you come into someone else’s room and insult me, firstly you’re the freak show and secondly you want to see disgusting I’ll give you disgusting, I will make you so disgusting your own family will disown you.” Jagger was tired he needed rest and didn’t want this conversation to continue for much longer.

“You mortals are all the same, yet when any vampire approached you, you all wet your pants and bow down to us, but I'm disgusting. Now Matthew for your outburst I'm going to teach you how to donate blood to this vermin” Jagger added.

Screenshot-3893.jpg
    As Jagger crunched into his arm, instead of taking blood he ejected vampire venom into Matthews body, as he did it, a hundred angry bats flooded around his existence. Once they all vanished Jagger stiffened himself as he knew he had just topped the cherry on the cake for the night.

Screenshot-3901.jpg
    “NOW you can run home to mommy and daddy and tell them what a vermin you are, you can drink their blood and feed off them for you will now be a vampire just as I am, you will now see what a cold and lonely life it is and how your previous kind make life so easy for us. YOU ARE NOW THE RUBBISH you have insulted my kind with”. Jagger spat words at him.

Screenshot-3908.jpg
    “why… why would you do this” Matthew mortified at what just happened.

“To teach you’re disgusting loud mouth a lesson, when you have a loose tongue you will get whipped for it. NOW run along, I have a warm body waiting for me, thanks to you he’s fallen asleep”. Jagger added as he got ready to join Michael in bed.

Screenshot-322.jpg
    As Jagger climbed into bed next to Michael he had many thoughts running through his head. He felt mentally exhausted, he let Michael sleep he knew he had one more night with Michael before he would have to leave, he knew he needed some sleep himself.

Screenshot-3933.jpg
    By the time his head hit the pillow he was asleep, he had enough energy to feel michael’s warm body had crawled up next to him before he drifted into a deep sleep. He had exhausted himself out.

Screenshot-3990.jpg
    Jagger was the first to wake up he was dreading today as he knew it would be a long week before he would see Michael again and his own heart was feeling heavy.

Screenshot-3998.jpg
    Michael jumped up energized… “who we going to fight today hu huh huh” he said all fresh from the sleep, he had heard some of the commotion until he fell completely asleep.

Screenshot-4002.jpg
    He walked up to Jagger “so we going to kick butt today’ he asked in a cheeky manner.

“Aye aye captain” added Jagger to Michael’s bright manner.

Screenshot-4008.jpg
    “You owe me something” he said to Jagger.

“Oh I do do I “ Jagger knew he wasn’t surprised by Michael's frisky nature.

“Yes ….yes you do you promised me you would punish me I want it now… meet you in the showers” he chuckled.

Screenshot-255.jpg
    Naturally both enjoyed their morning rendezvous and parted ways for the day until the evening they would be together for their last night.

Screenshot-470.jpg
    That evening they met up by the ocean, a place they knew many students during the day attended but usually was a quiet place in the evening where they could be alone. Neither of them wanted to talk, they were just happy to cuddle, kiss and enjoy one another’s presence.

“J I'm going to …” Michael was bursting he had to get it off his chest.

“M please.. this is hard for me I have to go see two people I can’t stand, I'm eating myself alive, you calm me, lets just enjoy tonight.. please.”

Screenshot-372.jpg
    They watched the stars in silence, both were burning to talk. Michael had so many questions but he knew Jagger was not in the frame to talk further about them, he already knew that this event would be the hardest time for Jagger and he wanted to embrace his time with him without extra heaviness to his own heart.

Screenshot-433.jpg
    They took a swim in the ocean and enjoyed a little frolic in the water. The night sky was beautiful and it gave them a chance to let their hair down. After their swim they both enjoyed a small picnic together, enjoying the quiet. Both were feeling the same, their souls were tied what one felt the other would.

Screenshot-462.jpg
    Still not many words spoken, they enjoyed a close dance gazing into one another eyes, seeing hurt from their own souls and each others.

Michael knew Jagger would return and Jagger knew Michael would continue with his work as he does when he’s not around, for some reason Jagger had a niggling in his core, something wasn’t sitting right with him, but he dismissed the feeling, thinking it’s that he will have to fight vixen off him just to have some peace he knew she wanted him again but he was no way he was going to let that happen.

Michael felt a strange feeling he could sense something coming from Jagger.

Screenshot-348.jpg
    “My love are you ok?” Michael could see something was else was eating at Jagger and it started to burn in his own core.

“YES something is eating at me, I am not sure M to be honest something is grilling inside my body but I cannot put my finger on it. It’s been growing stronger as the blood of the moon is nearing… I just can’t….” Jagger’s insides kept turning.

Screenshot-355.jpg
    “It will be ok J you are strong, you are a war vampire, bred to fight, bred for this event. You will do it, you are strong, one of the strongest people I have ever met”. Michael felt he needed to remind Jagger not only what he knew about him, but felt too.

“You’re good to me Mike, you always calm me… I will miss your true essence; you tame the demon inside of me”. Jagger replied calmed by Michael’s aura.

Screenshot-468.jpg
    “Just kiss me lets not talk”. Jagger’s core was twisting and he did not like that feeling, he locked it away to embrace his moment with Michael as he knew this would be the longest time they are apart.

“You want to shake the tent a little.” Michael said to try to loosen Jagger's tension.

“With you… always..” Jagger replied

They spent the night together and as always when together felt the complete centers, their vaults joined into one, their souls once again was one.. two bodies side by side with the one soul united. The universe was in is primal ore.

Screenshot-504.jpg
    Jagger climbed out and decided to fish a little to calm that pain that was twisting inside of him, he couldn’t sleep, the feeling was eating at his core, As he fished he looked up into the starry sky and whispered in his mind…

“Great Universe please give me strength to get through this week, give me strength to trust that Michael is protected. Please allow me the grace to understand what this painful feeling that is eating at my core. I do not understand and it is growing stronger” he took a deep breath he decided to go back and join Michael’s warm body before he would leave in the morning.
  • Options
    ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    edited February 2018
    OOH Jag and Mike seem to have their hands full. I hope things go well for them. It's nice to see them romantically. They're adorable. Luther...hmm...just gonna face it he's an a*s*s and I dont like him. I was seriously hoping that dawn would come and burn is a*r*se to the ground...picking on Jag and making him feel guilty for a murder he is NOT guilty for....grrr I dont like Luther one bit (I'd put him in a small box and let him starve lol). Mike is lucky to have Jag and he had better know it.

As for my challenge....my save got corrupted and I lost the entire family...(except for those I uploaded) so I'm gonna just jump straight to Gen 2 and say that Tamarinde had 10 foals and use one of her daughters to start the next ball rolling. It happens. Having RL issues right now too. Been hospitalized twice because of the flu and I lost a dear friend of mine to a long and lengthy illness so I'm dealing with that...and its frikkin cold here getting down to near -3 some nights (I'm in Oregon, USA) winter is no fun.

But other than that, I'm doing okay. I've started a new game, just one for playing casual and so far its relaxing. I'm still trying to figure out how to exactly start the second gen of my 50 Foals...I'll figure it out. Hope to hear from you soon!
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    @ElijahsBabyGurl9 - Thank you beautiful, i think they look cute together too :) i even got the faithful partner from them both on a number of occasions when i was in game play, I am curious to see how their baby will look I'll have to let them have a child just to see how their kids would look. I have noticed Jagger is producing some great looking kids. Even Mortias has turned out pretty cute darn it.

YES Luther i am not a fan of either, i originally didn't want him to be this bad but as the story has unfolded he just got worse. YES I agree i want to drown him too. I will enjoy the chapter where he meet his fate hehe
    Yes I do think Mike has an idea how special Jag is, and vise versa. But I'll be sure to let him know your thoughts ;)

OH NOOOOOO not you too, this happened to my mystique family where i only managed to save half the children from the second gen and a few from the 3rd gen. It is heart breaking. I have done extra back ups for this game now too as i get scared i'll lose my characters and have at times been getting the code12 error. I hope you can fix it some how.

Oh baby i have been wondering how you're going with your health too, i know your cold has knocked you and your hubby around a lot, missing you so much and thinking of you. I hope this nightmare ends for you and finally you can breath again :( Sending you so many hugs my lovely. xxx

Please accept my condolences honey i'm truly sorry to read this. It's never easy and watching someone suffer is just as painful there are never words that can be expressed to help the healing. But sending you many many c*yb*er hugs and love and comfort on the days you are finding it hard to smile. My heart is heavy reading this :'(

I hope you're enjoying your new game play and you never know you might take that one further too :) sometimes i do that too i go into the game just to play. I did that the other night i needed time to think as it's been very stressful atm for us also and i played Jag and Mike and just got them to dance and be themselves, and had a good laugh out of them to be honest. I actually went in and played some of his children from Montana just to relax a little.

Will be sending you some gifts too my beautiful and hope to hear from you soon again too. Missing you thinking of you, take care of yourself please and please please please get better, health is more important than anything. Without it life is never easy. Loads of hugs and love to you and your family my dear dear friend xxx

• Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited March 2018
    If someone called my sims poofs, they would get a right clip over the ear! Good for Jagger!
    Hi Skip! I have had some nice kids from Skip in one of my saves :)
    Ah, what an interesting revelation about Luther's past!
    Seth is handsome! Pity he is bad!
    What a nerve Vixens has!
    I hope that nothing happens to either Michael or Jagger while he is away!
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    @Mikezumi I fully agree re the poofs comment. I hate that comment in real life (naturally befitting for the story) but yes i had to have made my sim give it a bash for all the haters out there. some students come up and attack them for no reason, and as i have been playing Michael as a human i get the vamps to do the biting, it's been fun! lol Makes for some great screen photos.

Did you nice one. I want to try Cyd and i found a darn cute werewolf in my game play last night and phew i saved him too can't recall his name but i will have to get it, he was delicious. Lionel something i think his name is but i will check and let you know. I will be putting a photo up in my game play i had to save him he was just too yummy to refuse.
    Would love to see how his kids turned out too from your skip :)

Luther's past hmmm he and Vladimir as a interesting brotherhood :)

Do you know when i was doing these photos, Jagger had the paparazzi and Seth was one of them so i edited him and made him suit the character then i had to work hard to get Jagger to get some scenes from him. Was more work than i thought it would be but turned out in my favor. sometimes these paparazzi come in handy.

Vixen is just a Byat*ch i can't stand her, Even in game play for the next chapter i hated playing her i was setting up the scene and she even snuck up and scared Jagger, so i got him to slap her made my night tho the animations lol

As for something happening... hmmm No promises but Jagger will be ok... Michael... hmmm
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Chapter 15 – King’s Ransom.

Screenshot-634.jpg
    “Luther I see you have come at my call”, Vladimir said in a calm tone.

“Yes my brother, my Emperor what is it you wish of me”

“Luther you know how important this battle is don’t you, you know how important it is to have our best sources working to the best of their capacity don’t you?”. Said Vladimir as he studied his brothers body language.

“Yes my brother I do” Luther replied confused at his brothers question.

Screenshot-640.jpg
    “Then why Is it when ever I turn my back you betray my orders?” Vladimir said as his tone changed.

“Me? I do not understand my brother?” Luther trying to add innocence to his response.

“Let me put it to you simply Luther, LEAVE Jagger and his boy toy alone, he has the ability to get a job done and he does it best, how or what he does in his private matters, does NOT concern you.” Vladimir replied with his authoritarian stern voice.

Screenshot-663.jpg
    “But brother he is shaming…”

Screenshot-700.jpg
    “SHAMING… Shaming... shall we talk who shamed the family name shall we my brother… You were the first to disgrace this family… were you NOT?! Father was broken with your stupid innuendoes, was he not?” Vladimir continued

“Luther, I have no time for petty childish games and you know this, get off his tail and leave him be. IF he is interested in this mortal in more than desiring to feed or kill him, it is not your concern. You’re concern is gathering and ensuring all the soldiers understand their jobs, not to question one of our best in his unorthodox manner. He is entitled to some fun and a release and if he so desires to have sexual fantasies with this mortal, this is not your business”.

“I will not tolerate you stepping in his way UNDERSTOOD! NEED I remind you our goal is to go after Roman and find out who his son is, the ‘beast’ that we need to find, need I remind you that this war is about us getting CONTROL over the wolves and yet you worry about a little mortal Jagger has taken a sexual fancy to.” Vladimir was growing a little irate at his brothers stupid attitude.

Screenshot-678.jpg
    “Yes brother.. but…..” Luther kept pressing.

“LUTHER… Remember, I know who you are! Father didn’t choose me as leader over you for my pretty looks, but for my knowledge power and wisdom, if you show ANY sign to weakening our Empire I will gladly end it right here and now. DO I make myself C L E A R. Leave Jag alone … understood.” Vladimir said as his tone changed to a sharp deep threat.

“But brother that mortal…”

“What Luther… fails the vampire radar…” Vladimir added.

Screenshot-694.jpg
    “SO WHAT!!! He is a MORTAL!! A stupid human being… nothing more!”

“You forget that Alexis also failed the radar as does Jagger….. You are forgetting, we are after the Wolfbanes and their blood, do you forget what our task is? Have you started to go senile in your own old age…” Vladimir had enough of Luthers id*io*t attitude.

“Forgive me my brother, my Emperor please forgive me! Luther knew he couldn’t win an argument with Vladimir, he also knew Vladimir was a smart shrewd man with a higher intelligence and he knew he had no hope in trying to prove something that he himself knew he was doing wrong.

Screenshot-724.jpg
    “So I have your word you will NOT interfere with Jagger and his work, including pleasures anymore! Get on with your own job, every man to their job, prepares us for the Great War that will be unleashed. It is a war I intend to win brother with or without you by my side. However Jagger is OFF LIMITS One more outburst from you and I will personally see to your death, understood!” Vladimir tightened his tone to a serious manner.

“Yes my emperor” Luther replied with a hard swallow.

Screenshot-748.jpg
    “It’s not a big ask is it now?” Vladimir could sense Luther was scared but he knew his brothers ways also.

“No my King it is not” Luther replied angry yet his hands tied knowing he must listen to his brother but he cannot help himself in his own jealous selfish way. He hated his brother for what he had done, but he also knew he was powerless to hurt him, so his next best target was Jagger. It ripped through his core he yearned to torment Jagger, to hurt his brother more, to settle the betrayal once and for all.

Vladimir was no fool he sensed his brothers two faces abilities
    “Luther before you leave, remember Jagger is more my blood than yours! Don’t forget it. Anything happens to him, you will feel the greatest pain you have ever felt. Do I make myself CLEAR!” Vladimir added with a slow final tone of warning.

“Yes my Emperor…Perfectly” Luther replied knowing Vladimir had put his foot down and was deadly serious

Screenshot-762.jpg
    “Good now I will have your presence on the night of Mortias birthday until then any scandals from you while Jagger is here I will personally end it without warning.” Vladimir said as he turned to Katya, who was waiting for his attention.

“Yes my Emperor” Luther said feeling defeated yet bitter

“Now leave me be I have important business to attend to” Vladimir said as he gazed into Katya’s eyes

Luther left with his tail between his legs in rage within himself he knew he couldn’t do anything while he was under Vladimir’s nose but he burned to hurt Jagger more he was burning for the day he would kill him.

Screenshot-513.jpg
    Jagger turned up to the Emperors castle and Vixen wasted no time to try her power on him.

“Oh my love you have come to join us to celebrate our sons birthday” Vixen said as she tried to grab Jagger to kiss him.

“Vixen I'm not your love and certainly not here for your amusement”. Jagger snapped at Vixen as he shoved himself away from her.

Screenshot-553.jpg
    “Don’t touch me or talk to me I can’t stand the sight of you as it is” Jagger said in a hard tone, disgusted to even smell her presence in front of him.

Jagger walked off to find Vladimir on his way through the palace he saw Seth has been amusing Vixen in ways he knew he would be. He locked down his core, set his walls higher than ever. He knew no magic could get through his core once he centered himself. He knew this was one reason many dark arts minions failed to hurt him.

Screenshot-578.jpg
    As he walked through the library he saw Vladimir who wasted no time to welcome him.

“Ahh you have arrived, welcome home” said Vladimir to Jagger as they embraced

“My King as you have requested I will be joining you for the week to assist in preparation for the ceremonies”. Jagger replied to Vladimir as he felt warmed by his embrace.

Jagger did have a huge respect for Vladimir and always felt humbled seeing him, he felt his closest connection to his mother through Vladimir for some reason that he never understood why.

Screenshot-606.jpg
    “My son you are free to do as you wish, you know my kingdom is your very own, feel free to amuse yourself with anything you desire until I need your assistance”, Vladimir said with joy seeing Jagger was back at home.

Screenshot-597.jpg
    “Until then you are free to do as you please and know that no one will get in your way” Vladimir assured Jagger

“Thank you and I am of your service my King”. Jagger replied knowing Vladimir had his back.

He couldn’t help wonder why Vladimir respected him so much, and he burned to know, Jagger was wound up, that feeling that had been eating at him before he left Michael hadn’t vanished he thought it would once he got to the palace yet he was fighting to tame the demon that was growing in his core. He dismissed it and decided to go down to the academy to meditate and try to keep his core centered.

Screenshot-781.jpg
    When he arrived he watched Mortias practicing martial arts and started to miss his sons, remembering what a brilliant fighter Saber was, he saw that Mortias was not strong at all as Saber but he closed his mind on his children, he knew he was in territory that he couldn’t fully trust.
    Mortias wasted no time to run up to Jagger.

“Father will you spar with me” Mortias asked excited to show off his abilities.

“As you wish” Jagger replied yet keeping himself distant.

Screenshot-829.jpg
    Jagger not remotely interested in partaking in any social events, he didn’t know Mortias very well and he could see there was a evil core in Mortias’s center. He didn’t like this and kept his own core in lock down. He knew there would come a day that they would fight for real and he would in fact have to kill him or be killed himself. Jagger put his mind to a place he always went when he was present among enemies, leaving no signs that could be used against him. He knew this place very well as it was his only means of survival, a place he had known since he was a child when his mother taught him how to embrace it.

Screenshot-814.jpg
    As Jagger wasn’t in the mood for a fight and he knew if he pulled out all the stops Mortias would have an advantage so he toned down his own abilities and let Mortias beat him. Jagger being an 8th ranked Black belt Dan was no match for Mortias, he studied him enough to see where his weak points were and to his observation he could see that Mortias had a lot of learning before he would even have half his strength. He knew he had Saber who was a prime fighter and after experiencing Saber’s aura he knew Mortias was very far from ever reaching that capacity. It humbled his heart. He missed his children, his real children. He has always wanted to be apart of a family, to enjoy watching them grow up and come home to the joys as any parent could, yet all his life he had to fight for what he believed in and never could enjoy this. It burned but it was something he had come to accept and shut it down from ever creeping up in his thoughts.

Screenshot-825.jpg
    Have I done well Father? Asked Mortias wanting his approval.

“Yes you’re good fighter” Jagger replied not giving away any emotions and desiring to get away from him.

Jagger excused himself and left back to the palace to be alone. The throbbing in his core was rising and he was confused as to why it continued to burn. He needed to be alone, the pain was something he had never in his whole existence experienced and it was leaving him very unsettled. He was not one to not know something and when he didn’t now he would get answers, but this feeling wasn’t giving him any clues as to where he needed to seek the answers. This left him severely on edge. His head was throbbing as hard as his core was.

Screenshot-1436.jpg
    Back at the castle as the preparations was taking place for Mortias’s birthday, Jagger left to be alone in the one part of the palace he knew he could be, he also knew that Vladimir was the only one who knew where he would be to call upon him when needed. Jagger knew Katya was at the Palace also playing fiddle to the Emperor, he knew she was there for his protection and felt no need to feel on edge, his edge was the burning in his core that he struggled to extinguish, yet he wasn’t sure what was eating at his so much.

Screenshot-1305.jpg
    “Why did I know I would find you down here” Katya said as she found Jagger down in the secret chambers

“Kat… you know of this place?” Jagger asked not surprised yet curious.

“Oh Jag you forget I'm a powerful sorceress and yes your mother use to let me read the secret books when I was learning my sorcery, while you were learning your own craft.” Katya added

“I know I can get away and be alone here Kat I just need to be alone and I know Vladimir knows this is where I will be.”

“At least you can get away from Vixen too.” Katya stated

“Yes and everyone else.” Said Jagger

“Jag you know why I'm here..”

“Yes Montana sent you,” Jagger replied

Screenshot-1374.jpg
    “YES I…”

Jag knew she had to sleep with the Emperor and he also knew that Katya played that side of things really well, she was one to love no one but bed with everyone when needed.
    “Kat I know, ….. it’s fine. I know your ….. warped ways”. Jagger said in an uplifting manner not to insult her.

“Of course… makes me the best at what I do” Katya added with a sweet innocence to her aura

Screenshot-1314.jpg
    “Jag you look restless, are you ok?” Katya could see something wasn’t normal about Jaggers presence

“Kat something is eating at me, in my core I cannot shift it. It’s been eating at me for some time now.” Jagger replied not wanting to go into too much detail.

You don’t feel peace here do you?

“Kat I feel my mother the strongest here… her smell is still present here. It’s where I can…” Jagger stopped.

Screenshot-1412.jpg
    “Jag… I know… but let me lighten your spirit now…” Katya added as she cast a uplifting spell on Jagger.

“To lighten your soul my friend, I cannot remove that pain in your core but I can help lift your spirits , for the cloud you have looming over you is starting to show.” She stated as she finished with her spell.

“Kat this will be the longest week of my life.” Jagger added as his own heart weighed down on him.

“I know Jag, I'm here if you need me, I don’t want to impose my dear friend but I am at your service even if you need a ….. release…. “ Katya knew Jagger was loyal but her body was on offer if he needed it.

“Thank you Kat you know I'm stronger than that… besides.. My loyalty is to one person and it is how it shall remain.” Jagger said

“Yes my Knight I do know how Loyal you are... Know I am on offer to you also… No pressure it is my job to ensure you are at ease and looked after in anyway I can.”

“Kat knowing you’re here is enough..” Jagger replied humbled at her honesty.

Screenshot-1344.jpg
    “My dear Jag, Summon me in your thoughts and we will meet again, I better go and keep the Emperor happy or he will suspect something” Katya added as she embraced him and could feel his very heavy soul yet couldn’t read him further to help him anymore than she has.

“Grace upon you my darling Knight” Katya added as she turned to walk away.

“And to you my sorceress” replied Jagger as they parted ways so no one can find them.

Screenshot-1077.jpg
    Mortias birthday was a big celebration, Vladimir didn’t do anything by halves and he sure would make the best outing for his Grandson. Celebrities and well noted figures from all areas came to celebrate, Vladimir was a well respected and popular man and everyone always made an effort to join in on his celebrations. The palace was crawling with many faces and names from Midnight Hollow to watch as Mortias aged up from a teenager to a Young Adult. The Celebrations continued throughout the night.

Screenshot-120.jpg
    Jagger moved away from the crowd to sit alone as he didn’t want to hang around all the guests and commotion, he wasn’t in the mood to be social at all, something he rarely ever felt, the burning inside his core continued to torment him and as he was not a man who enjoyed feelings like this, it unsettled him deeply not knowing why or what it was eating at him. Before he had a chance to go to his mother’s secret quarters, Vladimir wasted no time to talk to him.

Screenshot-170.jpg
    “Son, I will need you tomorrow to assist in preparations for the ceremony of the blood of the full moon, this is needed for the preparation for the 13th warrior to rise, we need to prepare for the great Wolfbane ‘beast’ will bare a name and we need to find and summon him.” Vladimir could see Jagger wasn’t happy and it bothered him but he knew he needed his assistance to get to the next part for the war he was about to unleash.

“Yes my King I am here to assist you and be at your service as promised”, Jagger knew he was mainly here for that night, not for Mortias’s birthday. He knew Vladimir was a patient yet impatient man and where there was pleasure business wouldn’t be far behind.

Screenshot-127.jpg
    “You remember the chants my son, all the verses.” Vladimir asked yet knew Jagger would, he knew what a fine specimen Jagger had grown into, he never doubted it.

“Yes I can never forget the secret book of “Via Vitae Aeternae” I have it memorized as you had my mother teach me.” Jagger confirmed.

“Excellent… my dear son, now take your key and get some rest my son, I have ensured no one will be bothering you, when you are up here as I will need your assistance before the moon rises.” Vladimir replied happily.

Screenshot-155.jpg
    “Yes my king as you wish I will be down at my ….” Jagger struggled to get the words out

“Son, I have kept your mothers secret rooms not only for you but in honor of her, I too go and visit time to time, her memory is strong for all who loved her.” Vladimir replied with his own pain in his heart.

Screenshot-160.jpg
    Vladimir knew he had to tell Jagger the very thing that would crush him, a lie he has carried upon his soul since before Jagger was born, as he watched Jagger he felt heavy in his own heart.
    He knew the day would come when Jagger would be very hurt and once again betrayed. He also knew this could be the very day Jagger would turn on him and even kill him, he knew the only one who would have the power to kill him was Jagger. He also knew he would never hold it against him, he had made a promise to Alexis, his one and only true love.
    Over the years he burned to tell Jagger and never found the chance. Vladimir felt heavy in his own heart, watching Jagger brought back strong memories of Alexis making his own heart very heavy with pain.

Screenshot-1426.jpg
    Jagger returned back to his mothers secret quarters where he knew he could be alone. He laid on the very bed his mother use to read and could smell her scent still, it had faded over the long years but it was till very present.
    As he lay on the bed all he could do was think about Michael, his core was burning, twisting upon itself in many knots; he still couldn’t shake that dead feeling. He finally fell asleep on the very spot his mother use to sleep.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Chapter 16 – Unleash the Beast

Screenshot-18.jpg
    Michael tried hard to put his mind to rest, he missed Jagger far more than he thought he would, realizing he missed home too, he only had a few months left before he would go back home. Michael had kept in touch with his mother, emailing her his progress, he did leave out the part that Jagger was a man, he wanted to tell her to her face. He told her he was in a relationship and never went into details always leaving it for when he comes home.

He did miss home, whenever he felt homesick he found himself in the kitchen cooking for the students in the dorm. It had been a long time since he had cooked something and it brought him a mellow sigh of relief, even tho it didn’t remove his pain. He came to realize he missed Jagger more than he thought he would, some nights he slept smelling the pillow just to feel Jagger’s scent, waking up in the morning with a heavier heart.

Screenshot-4422.jpg
    Michael wasn’t just popular with the students but professors had taken a high respect for Michael too, his main professor Madeline Noel enjoyed spending time with Michael. They discussed subject matters that were brought up in class or ideas for her next lecture that Michael would assist with his input. Madeline would learn new information from Michael, as did the other professors who respected him. Michael liked Madeline and felt comfortable around her; he sensed her mothering quality, a nurturing side and enjoyed spending time with her more than students.

Screenshot-97.jpg
    After class Michael spent time helping students who needed help with their homework. As Mid year exams had already passed, Michael wasn’t under as much pressure for their help, allowing him time to enjoy classes more. Within every hour in the day he would shift his mind to Jagger he missed him, his essence, his power and the feeling of being needed.

Michael had a strange feeling but he kept dismissing it, thinking it was only that he was missing Jagger. Almost felt home sick thinking about him. He kept counting down the days knowing it wasn’t long before Jagger would be back and everything would be back as it was.

Screenshot-371.jpg
    Michael continued to do social activities on his own, he was popular and respected by many, others who didn’t like Jagger or him for their relationship kept their distance. Michael realized that who ever Jagger had spoken to was obviously keeping the nasty students away from him, anyone who didn’t approve of their relationship wouldn’t speak to him or approach him like they would with Jagger. He found it strange how so many hated vampires and yet he loved that very idea about Jagger being one.

Every time he and Jagger were around someone would have a verbal attack at Jagger. Yet when he was alone he wasn’t bothered at all. It did make him wonder why society hated supernaturals so much, yet there were so many around, more than he even knew.

Screenshot-4742.jpg
    After Michael’s longest class day had finished, students all gathered to watch the sky as the moon turned a blood red. Michael knew this was the night Jagger would be doing what ever he had to do. Everyone was whispering speaking about this war and how the ‘beast’ shall rise. Some were nervous and fainted at the sight of the moon. Michael felt restless; he didn’t know what to think, just observed.

Michael saw Madeline also standing around looking as he approached her he saw she is a werewolf to his shock he never knew, he never saw any signs that she was a supernatural even though Jagger had taught him what to look for, he found it strange but he liked her essence and didn’t want to think it over too much.

“Mike I am having a small gathering at my house tonight. I would really be honored to have your presence”. Madeline said.

“Thank you Madeline I would love to but I really feel the need to be alone tonight.” Michael was not in the mood and tried to get out of it, but Madeline pressed on.

“Mike please I really would appreciate your time, I know the other students would enjoy having your input, you don’t have to stay long” Madeline added.

Screenshot-4762.jpg
    Michael liked Madeline and felt he could show up for a short time out of respect, he did feel a little uneasy, something was not sitting to his liking, he wasn’t sure what it was and couldn’t read her so he ignored the rising twisting in his core, as he made his way towards Madeline’s house he noticed Madeline was following him.

“Mike I’ll come with you we can go together”, Madeline said before he could get any chance to change his mind.

“OK” replied Michael yet he couldn’t dismiss the eerie feeling that was growing in his core, something was eating at him and he didn’t like this feeling he was getting.

Screenshot-4772.jpg
    Their walk to her house was a quiet one, as they approached her house Michael’s insides started to twist in pain, his core was burning, a knifes edge cutting through him as they arrived, Michael put his mind onto Jagger to calm his own confusions. He hoped he wasn’t regretting coming to her house.

He saw the night sky was almost black with a red hue to his amazement how Mother Nature itself is so powerful, yet he couldn’t dismiss that strange feeling of something else looming, he thought it was because of the moon and tried to close of his thoughts.

Screenshot-4842.jpg
    As they got to her home he saw no one was there, it almost reminded him of Luther’s party, he didn’t like this feeling and started to feel very unsettled.

“Thank you for coming” Madeline said.

“Madeline please tell me this is not a set up of some kind” Michael blurted out as his core started to tremor with fear, yet he composed himself.

“Mike, you know the story of the blood of the moon, yes?” Madeline asked as her whole atmosphere changed.

“Yes I do Jag told me a little about it and I have also heard whispers too.” Michael replied with a slight confusion to her question.

“You know that the ‘beast’ will rise tonight” Madeline confirmed.

“Yes I have heard but it means nothing to me Madeline, I do not know much of the supernaturals history”. Michael replied still unsure where she was heading with her statements

As Michael watched Madeline he was not liking her aura, for the first time he sensed something in her he found very threatening and it wasn’t that she was a werewolf, something deeper.

Screenshot-4892.jpg
    “Forgive me Mike but you will come to understand why I must do this” Madeline said as her whole energy had changed towards Michael

“Professor Noel Please NOOO” Michael yelled out in panic as he saw she was about to attack him frozen he couldn’t move, her speed was enough to make him lose complete control of his leg movement to run.

Screenshot-4912.jpg
    Madeline wasted no time and bit Michael with the cursed bite of the werewolf, upon doing so she unleashed all her powers and magic that had laid dormant over the years, the very magic she had held onto in secrecy. Once she had released her bite from Michael she collapsed on the ground exhausted.

Michael wasted no time to run back to his dorm he felt sick, he never felt his legs move as fast as they did, he didn’t know why she would do this and wasted no time to find out. He was devastated; he started to feel the world spinning in front of him.

Screenshot-5362.jpg
    Just before he reached his dorm Michael stopped running he felt a surge of pain exploding through his core, he thought he was going to faint from the pressure that was tearing itself through his body, the pains grew stronger, pains he’s never felt before, a mass of electrical currents running through his veins, his sight was far more intense, his hearing far better than he had ever known and the night didn’t look as dark.

The power of the electricity running through his body was so strong, like an explosion of an atomic bomb inside his core as he screamed out in pain. The wolf transformation was taking place. Michael with all his strength fought against it but it over took his whole body in an uncontrollable blow.

Screenshot-5392.jpg
    Michael felt the change as his body turned into a werewolf, his whole body exploded with a magnetic pain he never felt before, yet it felt good to unleash the werewolf in him, he released it and let it consume his whole being, he couldn’t fight it anymore he needed to release the wolf from inside him, as he let go, it monopolized his whole self being, he howled out a long deadly howl, so loud that it made his own ears ring, an echo that crashed like a wild tsunami ripping through the University campus grounds that could be heard far and beyond.

Screenshot-419.jpg
    Michael was a fighter and pushed against all his own powers and shook past his transformation, he returned to human form forcefully. Feeling the painful brunt from fighting his whole self to hide the beast that he had just unleashed. He ran to his room and broke down and cried. His heart was tearing into a thousand pieces like shattered glass, cutting shards tearing at his soul.

He didn’t know what to do, he was now a supernatural, he knew Jagger wanted him as a human, he didn’t want to be a wolf, if he was a supernatural he wanted to be a vampire like Jagger, His heart was broken. He wanted to scream, yet all he could do was cry, he cried most of the night until he cried himself to sleep.

Screenshot-1020.jpg
    The next morning Michael woke up as a wolf again. He didn’t feel the change as painful as the first time, he went into the community bathroom as he stared into the mirror he noticed his whole body shape had changed. His muscles much larger and stronger, his torso far more built and he couldn’t refrain from being a wolf, he was devastated.

He couldn’t fight against the transformation, he knew Jagger had told him that it’s something a wolf cannot control only the power of the moon, strangely enough he felt like he needed to be one, his body felt comfortable as a wolf, his body had embraced his new self instantly but his mind was yet to fathom what had happened.

Screenshot-568.jpg
    Michael didn’t go to class that day, he wasted no time and called Cyd who he knew was a trusted Wolf to Jagger, he liked Cyd and they could always talk. That evening after Cyd finished his classes he arrived to Michaels’ call and to his shock he saw Michael was a wolf. Cyd knew Jagger would be outraged, he also became frightened as he could see there was a lurking power in Michael, one he had never seen in any Omega wolf before.

“Cyd please help me, Madeline bit me last night and I can’t stop this”. Michael begged in desperation.

“Mike once you’re bitten there is nothing you can do… Jagger is going to go ballistic” Cyd was panicking himself at what he was seeing

Screenshot-496.jpg
    “Mike he will Kill Madeline you know this. No one was meant to cross him, and Madeline has been a good friend to us all for a long time, I cannot believe she has done this, I didn’t know she was a wolf to be honest” Cyd could see his fear and in his own core could see this was not going to end well.

“Wait…. There might be something we can do”. Cyd recalled

“What …. please tell me Jag will lose his s*h*it” Michael replied desperate to know.

“Mike I know there is a very powerful witch who is the only one who makes Elixirs for cures. She is very dangerous and difficult to find her where abouts, but leave this with me and I will see if I can get it for you”. Cyd desperate to comfort his friend yet fear rippled through his own body.

Screenshot-524.jpg
    “Please I need this before Jagger returns in 3 days …… please” Michael begging in his desperation breaking down in Cyd’s arms.

“Mike I will do my best” Cyd confirmed still shocked at what he was looking at, he knew he had to help his friend some how, he tried to turn Michael's mind to something else.

Screenshot-527.jpg
    “Mike can I how does it feel for you, as a wolf, I mean your body” Cyd asked curious as he could see Michael was stronger than any wolf he’s ever come across he could see it in his eyes, they had a green halo about them that no other wolf had. Eyes he only knew one person had. His Uncle Roman the Emperor.

“Cyd you know what honestly I find it weird… My body is humble, my core feels like this is right, something that I have had before but my mind doesn’t I'm freaking out.”

“I know Mike but until I can get information of this witches location, you might as well embrace and enjoy being a wolf, its clearly over powering you”. Cyd replied still in shock.

Screenshot-545.jpg
    “I can help you, I can get other pack members to help you, embrace it for a little until we find this witch”. Cyd tried to calm Michael down but he knew Jagger was going to be one hell of an angry Vampire and anyone crossed Jagger it was death, no two ways about it.

“Hey Mike… if you want I’ll keep you company until Jag returns, I can help show you the wolf ways it’s not bad believe me” Cyd desperate to lighten his own fear and Michael's too.

Screenshot-494.jpg
    “Cyd I'm scared I asked Jag to turn me into a vamp and he lost his cool at me, now this.. I'm as good as dead”. Michael said still feeling broken in his heart.

“Mike, Jag is a smart and wise man, he’s been around longer than many. He is a loyal friend but betray him and he’s a deadly enemy, any fool knows this. You know this is death to Madeline, she will pay a huge price for this, but in the mean time I’ll show you how to be a supernatural until we get the Elixir, something to lighten your pain my friend” Cyd said trying desperately to help Michael

Cyd hoped his words were right he knew this was not going to end well at all. Confused as to why Madeline would ever cross Jagger in this way was beyond his knowledge. He even knew better than that.

Screenshot-511.jpg
    As Cyd continued to try to comfort Michael a rage tore out of Michael that scared him, sending shivers down Cyds back.

“Whhhyyyyyyyy” Michael roared

“Mike Mike… it’s ok… really” Cyd desperate to try to calm Michael down

“I want to hurt someone” Michael said shocked to his own outburst.

“Mike it’s ok breath” Cyd replied trying to calm Michael down.

Cyd could see the werewolf was controlling his body far more then he’s ever seen before. It confused him how the power was that strong in Michael, Cyd knew its powers are strong but not for someone who is just bitten. It unsettled him a little as he himself tried desperately to settle the situation and make sense of all of it.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Screenshot-733.jpg
    “Mike let me show you how to release some of that rage, the best part is the furniture shredding” Cyd said, with a little excitement as he knew the life of a wolf was not all as bad as everyone would think, let me show

“Ok” Michael agreed, he had always wondered what life was as a supernatural, more so a vampire, but he knew there was nothing he could do until he got the Elixir, he followed Cyd downstairs to where some lounges were in the foyer.

Screenshot-739.jpg
    Cyd wasted no time to show him the fun part of shredding furniture.

“you become a crazed cat when you do this, believe me the shredding teaches you how to fight better and feels great on your nails” as he tore at the couch in front of him

Screenshot-748.jpg
    Michael watched then took to the couch next to him and saw Cyd was right, he ripped and shredded at it, allowing that flood of excitement to overpower him. It did feel great, he was loving this feeling of release he never knew was possible to feel before, as he tore at it he felt some of his frustrations come forth.

Screenshot-640.jpg
    “Mike come outside with me, I’ll teach you to fight, its fun try your new strength out. I will be gentle promise” Cyd said trying to lift a horrible energy that was present.

“OK” Michael agreed as they both walked out the back of the dorm.

“Now before I show you how to practice fighting… show me how scary you can be”, Cyd said knowing Michael would be new at it and new wolves always failed the fear test.

Screenshot-655.jpg
    As Michael roared out a trembling growl, Cyd froze in his place, he watched in horror as Michael unleashed a deadly growl only an Alpha wolf could release. He knew wolves needed time to climb up the hierarchy and to his own shock he watched Michael sending shivers down his own spine. Cyd was a Beta wolf and only an Alpha could scare him to this degree, yet he felt like he was going to faint from the tremor that exploded out of Michael.

Screenshot-667.jpg
    “How did I do?” Michael asked Cyd feeling a little enlightened from the energy that burst through his body.

Cyd was frozen staring at Michael he couldn’t bring himself to speak.

Screenshot-666.jpg
    Michael noticed fear in Cyds eyes and was confused what he had done wrong.
    “Cyd did I do something wrong?” Michael asked worried for a minute

Cyd in complete shock finally managed to reply

“No Mike you did far better than any new wolf I have ever seen, you’re um…” Cyd stumbled to get his words out. …

“One heck of a scary wolf you are” Cyd confirmed as he continued to stare at Michael with fear of what he had just experienced.

Screenshot-712.jpg
    “So you’ll show me how to fight now” Michael said feeling a little enlightened from the rush of emotions he was able to release in the little exercises he had with Cyd.

“Of course my friend”. Cyd was eager to show him, he knew Michael was hurting and he also knew regardless of what he just experienced he had to help his friend.

Screenshot-607.jpg
    Cyd loved to have a practice match with any wolf, he never let a good fight down, and he wanted to show Michael the heightened rush of pride that came after a good match. Cyd was a confident Beta wolf and knew his uncle was a powerful Alpha, so he knew Michael was going to be a breeze as an Omega.

Screenshot-626.jpg
    As they fight Michael shocked Cyd at his power and speed. Cyd knew only a Alpha could beat him at a practise match and Michael did it with pure ease. He had to work hard to not to let Michael win and Michael just took to a fight like a professional. Cyd couldn’t believe how strong Michael was, he knew this was not a normal ability any Omega would be able to have.

“Mike you know I am second rank from the top don’t you, “

“Yes I do Cyd I do understand the hierarchy of it all, you would be a Beta wolf correct?” Michael asked proud he knew something of the wolf history.

“Yes that is true, and only an Alpha can beat me in a fight, unless I let him. Yet you as a pup have just beaten me and I wasn’t letting you win, perhaps you should embrace being a wolf. Maybe this is your calling” Cyd said trying to make sense of everything.

Screenshot-685.jpg
    “I can’t, Jag will never want me anymore. No offense Cyd but I don’t want to lose Jag, please” Michael said in desperation and with a heavy heart.

“Mike.. Jag loves you for who you are, being a wolf will not change your centre core only your appearance, you are no different when you are human… you are no different when you are a wolf your core is your truth, your very existence and Jag loves you, he knows where your heart is”. Cyd knew his words were true.

“Look until I can get the information, how about I show you what life is like a wolf. Its not that bad you know” Cyd trying to calm Michael’s pleas.

Screenshot-688.jpg
    “I can teach you to hunt and also scaring people is even more fun” Cyd said amused as his own thoughts of his fun times.

“You run faster, you see better, hear better and you can find gems and items far better than ANYONE believe me, it isn’t a bad life. The best part is… you fight like a champion and the fights are amazing, it heightens your juices” he said with an added wink.

“If you know what I mean, Jag might be in for a nice surprise” he chuckled trying to lighten the mood “Believe me its not as bad as you think.”

Screenshot-974.jpg
    “Thank you Cyd I would appreciate that but I really want to be human again. I don’t think I want this, I can’t I need time to digest everything that has just happened. I trusted Madeline she’s been my professor all year and with only a few months before I get home, I am….” Michael couldn’t speak anymore the pain was growing stronger.

Cyd felt heavy for his friend, he also knew this was going to be a massive war and bad turn of events. He knew Jagger would stop at nothing to kill anyone who had anything to do with this. He feared for his own life now too knowing he had nothing to do with it, still he knew Jagger was a ruthless killer and betraying him was death for anyone who crossed his path.

Screenshot-954.jpg
    “Hey Mike if you like I’ll keep you company until Jag returns” Cyd added trying to make Michael feel a little better.

“I would really appreciate that” Michael accepting Cyd’s offer.

“We can have a male bonding time, mucking about and playing games if you like, if it will help your pain?” Cyd said trying to calm his friend and himself in the process.

“You want to have a game of pool, just to try to forget the pain you’re feeling. Maybe we can just sit by the fire outside I think a little fresh air might help too” Cyd added trying to put fun ideas in Michael’s mind and his own.

“Thank you Cyd both sounds good I miss Jag and…”. Michael replied

“I know” Cyd replied

Screenshot-999.jpg
    The boys played a game of pool, Cyd watched Michael and noticed how his body certainly was embracing his wolf habits, he could see pain in Michael's eyes, yet he feared seeing Jagger himself knowing that Jagger might come after him too. He felt fear in his own core for what would happen once Jagger got word that Michael was a wolf, the war Jagger would unleash would be far greater than anything imaginable, he dreaded that day himself.

Screenshot-993.jpg
    After their game they both spent time outside by the fire Cyd broke the silence

“Mike do you want me to show you how to hunt? Maybe try to embrace the wolf habits while you are a supernatural, it is a different experience, it might help put your own mind at ease my friend” Cyd desperate to lift Michael’s spirits.

“Sure Cyd maybe you’re right… I would like that for now. I love being outdoors as it is, might help me clear my head” Michael added with some joy to the idea of being outside.

Screenshot-1421.jpg
    Michael enjoyed the hunt more than he thought he would, it reminded him of the times he use to find rocks and Gems with Shep, he also noticed during the hunt, his sense of smell was more pronounced he could smell specific metals and gems, smells he’s never smelt before as a human, as he digs he finds gems he’s never thought he would. Cyd shows him the difference between the smells and makes him understand what to look for, how to use his senses. for flowers, insects and anything he wishes to find.

Screenshot-1489.jpg
    “Mike you’re an omega, a pup to this game yet you do this like you’ve done this before, you’re a true natural, I'm serious maybe consider keeping your wolf self, you can become a strong ally to us all” Cyd really taken to Michael's abilities as he never seen such power in any new wolf.

“Cyd…. I can’t Jag means more to me than my own life…” Michael replied

“I understand, I’ll see what I can do to get this Elixir for you my friend, I will do my best". Cyd replied as he followed Michael back to his dorm room.

Screenshot-1001.jpg
    Michael didn’t go to class for the rest of the week he didn’t want to face anyone and he was nervous for the day that Jagger would return. Cyd didn’t go to classes either he spent every moment with Michael, he felt he owed him some kind of assurance until Jagger returned, they spent time studying and painting as he himself enjoyed the paints and easel. Most times were in the quiet of Michael’s room. Michael’s heart was heavy, deep down inside he knows Jagger will be outraged and betrayed although he wasn’t the one to betray him somehow he felt like he did.
  • Options
    @bebasim Good! I'm glad Vladimir told Luther to leave Jag and Michael alone - not that Luther can be trusted! :#
    You caught a great expression on Luther when the conversation was done! I can see his contempt for his brother but it also a look of cowardice!
    Keep your hands off him, Vixen! :#
    Such a pity that Mortias as evil in his core - I guess he got it from his mother :/
    That was nice of Katya to cast an uplifting spell on Jagger - God only knows he could use it!
    Is Vladimir Jag's father? Something is up and I have a feeling I am right.
    Oh no! This can't be good! I don't think Jag would want Michael to be a werewolf!
    I hope Cid can find the witch so Michael can get a cure!
    Oh! Could it be that Michael was already a werewolf and that Madeline's bite only triggered something?
    He certainly is a powerful were!
    Cid is such a wonderful friend!
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    @bebasim Good! I'm glad Vladimir told Luther to leave Jag and Michael alone - not that Luther can be trusted! :#
    You caught a great expression on Luther when the conversation was done! I can see his contempt for his brother but it also a look of cowardice!
    Keep your hands off him, Vixen! :#
    Such a pity that Mortias as evil in his core - I guess he got it from his mother :/
    That was nice of Katya to cast an uplifting spell on Jagger - God only knows he could use it!
    Is Vladimir Jag's father? Something is up and I have a feeling I am right.
    Oh no! This can't be good! I don't think Jag would want Michael to be a werewolf!
    I hope Cid can find the witch so Michael can get a cure!
    Oh! Could it be that Michael was already a werewolf and that Madeline's bite only triggered something?
    He certainly is a powerful were!
    Cid is such a wonderful friend!

YES Luther is a painful character i find it difficult to play him when I'm in the game, i really don't care for him and he is the slime he is he will get his just deserts, what he deserves but not from the one we think ;)
    I find it so hard when i have him in the house to actually care for him sad i know lol
    YES you tell Vixen... she's dead now i killed her off lol she was as bad a luther.. grrr whenever i left them alone to do as they wish she would always want to sneak up on Jagger or be mean to him, so i just let her die, got sick of cancelling her actions, but i let Jagger have his moments with her just to see animations, i had my fun lol
    Mortias is a nasty character evil runs through their bloodstream... but he has his fathers bood too ;)
    Kat is a good spirit she really does watch over him :)
    YES you are right @Mikezumi you have hit the nail on the head my dear.... ;) Vladimir IS Jaggers father... poor Jagger doesnt know yet. :( he will be really crushed by this... it is the turn that will make the change in the whole story, maybe Jagger wont be that nice vampire anymore... not saying anymore?? Luther knows this and this is why he hates Jagger so much, only to hurt his brother... The worst past Jagger is finding betrayal on all fronts... Michael... soon news who his real father is... not long before he snaps... :(
    NOOOO Jagger wanted Michael as human, he very much doesn't... it will not end well i am working on the scenes for that chapter as i write this, the text is all done, but now need the photos.
    Cyd is a good soul a loyal friend Michael is very lucky to have him.
    Ahhh my lovely @Mikezumi you just might be onto something here... it will be revealed in the next chapter ;) Very observant :D about Michael ;) The emerald eyes is the clue ;)
    He is a powerful werewolf and Cd knows something isnt normal.. he spotted it :)
    Cyd is a cutie i love playing him. Will put photos up of the game play he was so funny i haven't laughed so much at his antics but he is frustrating too..
  • Options
    @bebasim Here are Skip's children. Twin girls came first, then a boy.
    Amice
    31740424954_e73fe84a74_b.jpg

Jocosa
    32584293035_d0b60b3265_b.jpg

Wilky
    31797738634_001d894d1e_b.jpg
  • Options
    @Mikezumi all very stunning i see Jeffrey in the back ground there lol ;)
    I have to say Jocosa is a stunner love her soft features.
  • Options
    Thanks @bebasim :) Jeffrey was in the background because he was the next baby daddy :) It was a University Baby Challenge. My sim, Jensen had babies by several different University sims :)
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Chapter 17 – A Mothers Plea.

Screenshot-596.jpg
    “Jag I know you have come to kill me”, Madeline said as she stood waiting for Jagger’s arrival. She knew this day would come and has waited a very long time for this very fateful moment to unfold.

Screenshot-722.jpg
    “YES I am!” Jagger coldly replied

“Before I watch your blood spill I want to know WHY MADELINE? You of all people have betrayed me, all these years you have led me to believe you were a true friend, a true sister of the Oracles of the light, a true friend to ME, to my MOTHER and you do this to Michael when you knew I said to protect him as he is. WHY?!” Jagger raged as the devil danced towards the surface

“I should kill you right now and forever let you carry this knowing you have betrayed me … WHY!! Of all the people Michael?” Jagger trying to calm the demon that was slowly erupting from his core.

Screenshot-1004.jpg
    “Jag please allow me the chance to explain, yes you can kill me and you will never know the real reasons. What looks like betrayal is not my friend.” Madeline replied desperately.

“I want the TRUTH no lies, no twisted stories Sorceress or you will die”, Jagger’s patience was growing thin but he wanted his answers.

“I had to unleash the ‘beast’ on the night of the blood moon, as it has been written in the sacred books of Wizardry, the prophecy has come alive, you know this, you have studied it. I gave Michael what belongs to him, he is a TRUE Wolfbane. It is his blood just as Ruthven is yours.”

Screenshot-611.jpg
    “What are you talking about Madeline”, Jagger snapped in an irate outburst.

“Jag please…. you are now an enemy to the Wolfbane hierarchy telling you such things will only bring ammunition for your Emperor will succeed, you know that Vladimir brings this war closer, it is coming alive for both Emperors are eager and patience is growing thin on all fronts.” Madeline replied in desperation.

“I don’t care about the Emperors and their egotistical games Madeline I care about Michael and his wellbeing and you have gone and betrayed my very simple wish.” Jagger snapped.

Screenshot-546.jpg
    Madeline in all her power could see Jagger was true in his speaking.

“You tell me no lies, oh Jag you are in love with him... You really do love him... Don’t you!” she said almost relieved to see that he truly did love Michael.

“YES I do, I didn’t want him to feel the pains of being cursed and you of all people went against my orders. I am still waiting for your answer… the truth Madeline my patience is growing thinner… be warned”, Jagger stiffened up his core to ease his demon from its release.

Screenshot-1184.jpg
    “Jag you and I have been friends for a long time, you know I have never betrayed you, although this may seem like betrayal it is not. Michael is a true born Wolfbane, and I only unleashed what was rightfully his, on the rise of the full blood moon, he is the next Emperor to rule, he is a true Wolfbane. As It has been written, I had to unleashed the ‘beast’ in Michael so that he could…”, Madeline stopped

Screenshot-704.jpg
    “Destroy our kingdom, kill all vampires….” Jagger pressed angrily

“Come on Madeline no more secrets you have been my trusted ally and friend, you have watched me grow … STOP messing with the information”. Jagger was getting pis*se*d at the verbal games.

Screenshot-929.jpg
    “Jag please, you must understand this is difficult for me, I was always true to Alexis and when Luther forced her death in jealous spite. Which were lies to begin with, Luther knew very well if he had touched Alexis, Vladimir would kill him, so he used you as his pawn, he knows Vladimir will not touch you, you are too important to him, you are his son, his true son, just as Michael is Romans son, please you must understand” Madeline plead

Screenshot-447.jpg
    “WHAT!” Jagger roared

“Hasn’t Vladimir told you yet?” Madeline shocked that Jagger didn’t know yet.

“NO!!!” Raged Jagger as his core twisted.

“So my son… I had a heir to my half sister… and…”, Jagger felt ill as his insides were about to erupt in an nauseous explosion.

“YES, I know the secrets and betrayals never end, but you must believe me, I love your mothers still today in her death and I promised her I would be true to you. But I had to do what is right for my own son too” Madeline desperately trying to fit all her information before Jagger would release the devil from within his core.

“WHAT!!” Jagger stepped back in horror.

“Michael is my true son, I am his biological mother” Madeline quickly added.

Screenshot-986.jpg
    “He has a mother and … he came from Appaloosa Plains”, Jagger’s demon still dancing in his core, yet he could see Madeline was telling him the truth.

“No Jag he has grown up with my sister, Cheyenne is a sister of the Oracles just as I am. Just like Lady Montana. I am the Great Wizard’s oldest daughter we are blood sisters.”

“I was disowned from the throne when I betrayed my father; by falling pregnant to the very man I love Roman Wolfbane, against my father’s orders. When I disgraced him, Montana was made Mother Oracle. She was the one to take my mothers breath of life, to continue the great works of my father. I betrayed my own kind for love. You understand me don’t you?”

Screenshot-446.jpg
    “Madeline, if what you’re telling me is true, you have still ruined Michael’s life. His innocence, his pure soul, he is just learning of the cruel and hard world the supernatural world is and yet you throw him into the fire as you did. He doesn’t have full conception of anything to do with the Drakes and the Banes and you just handed him to the lions so to speak.” Jagger trying to comprehend himself what he had just learned.

Screenshot-964.jpg
    “Please it is his right, I have sacrificed all my life in waiting for the day, hiding, keeping all the magical powers dormant so that I could gift it to Michael who it all belongs to, he was born with this, it was revoked from him as a baby, so that he could be kept safe with my sister in a non supernatural world until he would come of age, then it was up to me to return his very own powers”.

“He IS the unnamed beast the prophecies are written about, you know them well. We all do….”

Both recited
    “Upon the rise of the Blood Moon the firestorm arises, the unnamed beast will emerge with the glow of emerald. Bonded by the truth, the last of his kind, arises the 13th warrior. The bond will be broken, the trust a token, for no blade or steel or conjure of sorcery can touch this foe. The 13th warrior will stale mate his game for the very toxic blood he feeds, will be that of the great beasts. To quench the inferno that rises, he must seek the lightning in the snow that will find him on the crossroad, succumb to his true love, will he betray his own blood.”

Screenshot-979.jpg
    “Wait a minute, if Michael is the unnamed beast… then Mortias cannot be the 13th warrior…or king” Jagger stated.

“You’re getting it my humble friend. The 13th warrior…” Madeline didn’t finish the sentence.

“Is me”, Jagger blurted out in total shock of his own realizations.

“YES …. you are the last of your kind, you are the one who seeks for truth” Madeline relieved Jagger started to understand the prophecy as she knew the meaning of , a long time ago.

“And yet I'm always finding lies”, Jagger still unearthed with all this information.

“YES because all you look for is the truth”, Madeline said

“So what do I do now?” Jagger said in complete confusion of all the new information.

Screenshot-950.jpg
    “Seek the truth my friend, you are the only one who can answer this question. But Please you must… promise me.. I know you love Michael.. I can see it, not just love him but you are completely immersed in his soul… Why Jag tell me why?”

“Because of his pureness it’s something I have never seen in my whole existence he seeks the truth in people just as I do Madeline”, Jagger admitted this is what linked him to Michael so strongly and it was their pure bond that made their love for one another far greater than anything else either had felt before.

Screenshot-1150.jpg
    “SEE this is why I beg of you please do what you can. I have given him my every power and abilities from my own core upon him, all I ask of you my dearest friend, please look after him, watch over him… and.. keep his name hidden.”

“I know you are in love with him, I am no one to question what gender can love another, you know this I have never been on to judge, I myself have betrayed my father, who forbid me to be in love with Roman, yet I love Roman still today I fell pregnant to him and betrayed my own family just to be with the one I love to save our child. You are brave noble and strong, deadly to many whom fear you….. please I beg you” Madeline said with pleading words.

Screenshot-617.jpg
    “Yes but this changes everything! Madeline you are asking me to go against my very own existence, my own kind. We are dying out. This is why Vladimir wants….”Jagger chocked on his words

“Wants the beast…But I thought Cyd was Romans…. Son?” Jagger stated with a cold edge.

“Jag Cyd is Roman’s nephew not Romans son as you and everyone is lead to believe, this was said to protect Michael’s true identity, until I could return his powers back to him, Cyd’s soul is not as pure as Michael’s you know what I'm talking about you’ve seen it, I know you have”, Madeline urged.

Screenshot-1032.jpg
    Jagger felt ill, he now had the hardest task in his life. To choose his own very existence and who he is or follow his heart and side with the one he loves, his very own enemy.

“I am so sorry you are put in this predicament, all I can ask of you is to seek inside your own very core… deep inside your own soul you will find your answer. I cannot tell you what to do, no one can. You know what it is that you love about Michael and how strong you both feel.” Madeline replied with a heavy heart.

Screenshot-464.jpg
    “Madeline I was bred and trained, a war vampire, for this very day, to bring the unnamed beast down to stop this war between the two supernatural species, the wolves wants all vampires to be gone, to make us extinct”

“Why would the universe bestow this curse on me, to make me fall in love with my one true enemy?”, Jagger for the first time in his whole existence felt defeated and broken, his mothers death never had this kind of pain as this was tearing apart all his insides, he felt his walls all crashing down on him.

Madeline could see Jagger was torn far more than she had ever seen him, she knew this was the hardest task he would endure, she loved and trusted him with all her heart and soul, and deep in her own core hoped his heart was a true as she always believed.

Screenshot-934.jpg
    “My dark Knight, please understand this, you are one man against many traitors including your own kind. You’re very own blood would put you up to death for their own glory as you yourself know this. You were trained to be the man you are today, but you still have a heart something your dearest mother gifted you with, something no training no magic can ever derogate.”

“I watched you mature into a wonderful man you are today, yes a true soldier of the night, but also a pure soul, a man of truth, someone I have been honored to have known all my life. Although you feel torn you must seek deep with in your own very core”, Madeline continued

“Please understand all my life I have lived in fear of being caught, carrying two burdens one watching you grow and suffer in life with the pains of not being able to tell you sooner and my own son whom I never got to watch growing up, never have had the chance to reach out and touch his face, to hold him to hear him call me mother, …. You hold him, touch him, comfort him… I have lived a life where I had to sacrifice my own love to save others…a very lonely hard life it is”, Madeline said almost sobbing.

Screenshot-450.jpg
    Jagger could see Madeline’s desperation and pain, his head was throbbing yet he could see her aura glow for she spoke the truth, he knew from this moment on his life would not be an easy task and his whole existence was the build up to what was yet to unfold. He took a deep breath for he felt he couldn’t get enough oxygen into his lungs.

Screenshot-974.jpg
    “It’s taken that one person to show you truth, to show your true heart… Michael, hasn’t it?”, Madeline asked

“Yes Please forgive me for my outburst but you must understand that this is not an easy task. I face betrayal in every corner I turn”, Jagger replied

“But you do not from Michael do you?”

“No….. he is the only true person to me”, Jagger knew this was true.

“My dearest Knight, protector and ally… I ask 2 things of you, only 2…please you must do all in your power to keep Michael safe… even if it means …..”

“Going against my own kind”, Jagger said

“Sorceress you ask a huge task of me, I need time to digest all this.. I cannot give you my word on this.. I am sorry. This is far too much for me to digest in one night.”

“Jag you know it wont be easy…”

“when has my life been easy Madeline? You know darn well it’s been a rough ride from the moment I was born.” Jagger throwing his point across sternly.

“Jag please I just ask you look over him, watch him from a distance… guide him to be the wolf he needs, deserves to be. He will reward you in the end you will see. I promise you that. Please…”

Screenshot-719.jpg
    “Reward me?.. How by killing me?… Fighting me?” Madeline you are asking too much of me.”

“Jag has your love changed for him this quickly? You came here tonight to kill me for you believed I have done the one thing you didn’t want, is it not, that you felt betrayed and are hurting that Michael is now a supernatural.”

Screenshot-475.jpg
    “YES, I didn’t want his innocent destroyed…but this changes EVERYTHING!!!” Jagger burst out in desperation.

“So has your love for him changed this quickly… that you cannot feel for him anymore?”

“Madeline I do not know anymore…. I know deep down……I love him. When we are together I feel my soul is complete… as one, but … this really alters everything…”, Jagger’s nausea was growing he closed his eyes to try to remove the sick feeling growing in his core.

Screenshot-909.jpg
    “The great power of the universe knew what it was doing when you met one another before the blood of the moon. The universe obviously knows something that no one can see just yet. You have to seek deep within you both to find the key to everyone’s freedom, not just your own”.

“Please… Jag I beg of you… I have sacrificed my very own life for this moment, and you can… end it with the blink of an eye, I am now sacrificing my trust in you as a loyal friend, the loyal man you are, the seeker of truth with the very information that could have Michael killed.” Madeline felt sick with desperation.

“Please… You think I am not torn in feeding the truth of information to you, you could kill me and set up a trap and end it in an instance and I would have wasted my whole life for nothing, just as many others who carry the burdens with their secrets. I am torn just as you are feeling, you are my enemy now.. yet.. I still trust you” Madeline said in a pleading whisper.

Screenshot-1167.jpg
    “Madeline I know… I know……. I have never in my life been brought down to my knees as I have with your information. You must understand I need time to digest this. To allow my own core to come forth and do as I feel needs to be done. Be it what ever the outcome is”, Jagger replied with pains of his own

“You have my word I will step back and let Michael grow as a wolf, but I cannot promise you anymore. I just cannot… not at this very moment, you must understand what you are asking of me, you are asking me to deny my own heritage, my true existence.. I need time”.

“I pray and trust that you will find it deep within your own core to do what is right.. I cannot expect anymore of you. Forgive me my friend. I know you feel betrayed yet again. I cannot change this”. Madeline said sadly.

Jagger was starting to feel his own head throbbing with anxieties and information he still couldn’t bring himself to digest properly.

Screenshot-880.jpg
    “And you second wish sorceress ….. What is your second wish?” Jagger knew and waited for her request.

“You must kill me tonight, take my golden dagger and drive it through my heart… you must keep that dagger with you, you will need to give it to Montana.. this has been in the family for many centuries and only works for the sisters of the oracles, however I gift you the power tonight for you to take it after you have taken my life.” Madeline said with a heavy heart.

Jagger knew, he has seen this kind of sacrifice before, he knew when a supernatural has worked so hard in their life and demanded their life to be taken to prevail any evils getting to them to torture them against their very own powers, it was the right thing to do. He tore inside knowing everything he did tonight and seeing that Madeline was a true friend to him, he knew this was the day his own mothers spirit died from his heart.

Screenshot-876.jpg
    “Madeline… … May I ask a favor from you before I grant your final wish” Jagger swallowed as he spoke.

‘Yes of course”, Madeline could see Jagger was hurt but was powerless in reading him, she knew he had mastered the art of splitting his mind and expressions far better than anyone.

“A hug from a friend, a true friend”, Jagger knew that embracing Madeline, she wouldn’t feel the tormenting pain of the dagger as harshly as it would be otherwise, he felt he owed it to grant her a pain free death in a small honor for her truth and honesty. Despite his own core twisting in pain for all the information he had been given.

They embraced for the last time. Jagger knew he had to kill Madeline although it wasn’t for the same reason for when he first arrived, he knew from now on he had the biggest journey of his entire life and his own core felt death knocking at his door.

“I am truly sorry my friend, please know it has been an honor in knowing you, you truly are one of a kind, it has been a pleasure”, Madeline whispered her last words as Jagger inhaled her last breath of life with the strike of her dagger.

Screenshot-738.jpg
    With Madeleine's body slumped at his feet Jagger stood, he waited; he knew Grim Reaper would be arriving to take Madeline’s spirit to the underworld. He felt helpless, he was for the first time in his entire life lost and felt completely weakened something he never experienced before. He burned to hold Michael to look into his eyes and feel his pure core, and at the same time his burned with pain, a growing rage knowing that Michael now was his one true enemy.

Screenshot-765.jpg
    “Forgive me my lady”, Jagger whispered as he watched the magic come to consume her body into thin air. He stared at Grim Reaper who he knew very well, having met many times before, knowing that it never got easier; Jagger knew his fate would be as such, one day soon if he made the wrong decision.

Screenshot-789.jpg
    As with every death at the hand of Jagger, Grim wasted no time to embrace his Dark Knight. Jagger knew that Grim always came to take away the many souls that Jagger’s hands had last touched, Jagger also knew many more souls would perish in this war, with every death of a true ally it never got easier. Grim knew that Jagger had the hardest task in his life, and wasted no time to reassure him that he needed to make the right decisions, from now on or his own life would be in question.

Grim in his cryptic manner warned Jagger that if he was not careful he would be coming to collect his soul very soon too. Jagger could sense this. As they embraced in the quiet of the early morning, no further words were spoken. Jagger only wished to have his love sent to his mother, and Grim was the only one who would be able to deliver it, as he knew he would and did every time they embraced.

Screenshot-1420.jpg
    Jagger went to the dorm to check on Michael and could see he was reading, as much as he wanted to go to his room to immerse himself in his own growing desires to release his own tension and pain, as he desired his uplifting core, his presence, Jagger knew it was best to leave him be.

“I love you… please …..forgive me”, he sent Michael telepathically as he turned to leave into the night.

Screenshot-1430.jpg
    Michael stopped, Jagger came to his mind.. he could feel him, sense him. Michael quickly ran outside to see Jagger running off in the distance.
    “I love you too”, he whispered

Not sure why Jagger wanted his forgiveness, as he watched he realized that Jagger knew he was a wolf and he was certain Jagger was disgusted in him. His own heart burned, he was scared, for the first time he feared that Jagger wouldn’t want him anymore. His own core was tearing apart, yet he felt pains coming from other areas, he knew deep inside they were Jagger’s pains also, but he didn’t understand or know what was happening.

Michael went back to his room and cried himself to sleep as he had been doing ever since he was bitten with the cursed bite.
  • Options
    @bebasim Wow! I never saw that coming! I knew that Jag was Vladimir's son but I would never have guessed that Madeline was Michael's mother! :o
    Well that would expain why his "mother" loved him so much since he was blood even if not her own child.
    So Madeline had to die after all but not because of Jag's anger.
    I hope Grim's warning comes to naught!
    Poor Jag and Michael. I hope their love can overcome the prophesy or that the prophesy in fact means something quite different to what the oracles originally thought.
  • Options
    @Mikezumi - :) I am glad there was an element of surprise :)
    YES Cheyenne does love him and yes he is her nephew it explains why her husband is the way he is too. Also explains why she is far more protective of him than the other two :) She will be coming up soon too.. Poor Michael... he doesn't know what will hit him just yet.

Yes she had to die and not for the same reasons no, but to sacrifice her own life of anyone getting her and using all her powers against her to torture her.
    Grim really likes Jagger (in game play it was amusing I'll leave that for the other thread) but yes i do too... however i know Grim will be seeing Jagger again :(

A false prophecy hmmm or not???? But it is a big one and clues to where things will lead.

Thank you for your lovely comments i am glad my twist has worked. It was a very difficult chapter to do as i had 2 Madelaines, 2 pairs of Jaggers and Michael's... and Jagger just did not like Madeline's character i had to cheat to make them friends and he still hammered her, she tormented him in game play will share photos soon :open_mouth:
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Chapter 18 – Two Strong Hearts.

Screenshot-252.jpg
    “You have arrived thank you”, Montana said relieved Jagger came to her urgent call.

“What do you have for me Montana, why call me urgently”?

“Jagger you have something for me do you not?”

“Yes my lady”, as he hands her Madeleine's dagger.

“Jagger I know this journey is not easy for you, I see you are torn, torn between your very true existence and your own heart’s desires; your whole aura is clouded. Why are you questioning your true self?” Montana asked

Screenshot-348.jpg
    “How can I not Montana all I have been faced with is lies, lies from the very people I trust, the very people who should be loyal to me are not. Of course I am now questioning my self-worth, my own existence is a lie.”

“It is not a lie Jagger you know this, you are who you are. I know you were on your way to speak to Vladimir and this is why I wanted you to see me. Tonight you will take Remus with you”

“WHAT… why?” Jagger asking with confusion

“Because he is your true Heir, he is loyal to you and your very own bloodline and you must let Vladimir have him, he must know he has a heir from you, a true born solid vampire, that isn’t your sister’s blood. He is a Ruthven and this is what Vladimir wants. The only son who is born to you not as a hybrid or a Drake.”

Screenshot-276.jpg
    “My lady please forgive me but is he really mine? He is fair haired, we were all dark how is this possible?”

“Jagger I have bed with no one but you in my whole life. You will have to ask Vladimir who knows more about your bloodlines than I do. But you will honor him with his true grandson, this will allow you the chance to see the truth and do as you must, it will not be easy, be warned.”

“My lady you are prepared to give up your own son for what”? Jagger asked almost outraged at her demands.

Screenshot-207.jpg
    “JAGGER he is both our son and I love him no less than any others, but you must, he is your truest heir, your truest bloodline, you must do this tonight. It will unleash the key from Vladimir who will unlock the truth for you to see the light.”

“Montana please… what are you saying.” Jagger still unsure this was the right thing to do.

“Do you remember the prophecy?”

“YES of course I know it by heart” Jagger confirmed.

“THEN READ BETWEEN THE LINES!!!” Montana snapped at Jagger to make him realize the importance.

Upon the rise of the Blood Moon the firestorm arises, the unnamed beast will emerge with the glow of emerald. Bonded by the truth, the last of his kind, arises the 13th warrior. The bond will be broken, the trust a token, for no blade or steel or conjure of sorcery can touch this foe. The 13th warrior will stale mate his game for the very toxic blood he feeds, will be that of the great beasts. To quench the inferno that rises, he must seek the lightning in the snow that will find him on the crossroad, succumb to his true love, will he betray his own blood.

Screenshot-284.jpg
    “Montana.. I am aware that Michael is the beast”

“Jagger you must not speak of his name, He must remain hidden. He is only a wolf to all who do not know.”

“So you are asking me to lie to do the one very thing that I am against. Just like Madeline…”

“UNDERSTAND THE PROPHECY!.. Jagger you are a highly intelligent man… don’t just recite it… understand it…, you have the key and ability to change events, but you have to understand the prophecy.” Montana pressed.

“I know I am the 13th warrior… Madeline has opened that up Montana”

“YES this is why no blade or steel or conjure of sorcery can touch you…no dark art minions can hurt you, never have.” Montana confirmed.

Screenshot-327.jpg
    “The foe”? Jagger added.

“Jagger… please.. you must understand something… listen to me and then you must leave time is of essence.. the prophecy has hidden meanings, you must understand this to understand the angle of it’s messages. I can see you are torn, I can also see you are in love with Michael more than the air you breath, I speak the truth”

“Yes my lady this is true. But this has changed things” Jagger added

“This is why you are confused, are you aware many vampire wolf hybrids are hidden and remaining in hiding, did you realize this?”

“You mean to say…”

Screenshot-172.jpg
    “JAGGER YESSS, just as two men you have defied societies morals and yet you question your true self, your hearts desires, your very own truth, you question Michael's love for you? Did he care about you being a vampire when he met you? NO! he did not! He loves you for the person you are, your inner core as you love his.”

Montana continued with frustrations of her own “Now let me tell you something.. as soon as you have your answers from Vladimir and let him take Remus, you must leave to Michael before the following morning sun rises.. OR Michael will die.”

“WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT Montana” Jagger getting frustrated with the cryptic information.

“Jagger… if you drink a vampire cure Elixir what will happen?”

“I will die, it will kill me for I am born as I am..”

“Just as Michael he has found Sheila the powerful witch who has sold him the Lycan cure elixir and his love for you is that strong that he’s willing to die for you, he’s feeling he’s betrayed you by being a wolf now, to the degree he as brought this elixir and he is willing to drink it to return to human form, just to NOT LOSE you, however this will not be“

“He will die” Jagger muttered as his heart sank.

Screenshot-222.jpg
    “But my lady was he really born a Wolfbane?”

“YES HE WAS! His powers were revoked as a baby to keep him safe until he matured; powerful magic was conjured to protect his identity. He IS born a Wolfbane just as you are a Ruthven, it now runs through his veins if he drinks this.. Madeline told you the truth when you went to kill her.”

“He will die as I would” Jagger knew now he had to hurry.

“Go but you must remember the day after tomorrow if you do not stop him, he will not see the morning sun rise.” Montana urged as he she watched him leaving.

• Options
    edited April 2018

Screenshot-525.jpg
    “You have come back to the palace my son” Vladimir surprised at seeing Jagger back home.

“Vladimir you owe me an explanation and I want it now!” Jagger said in a stern voice. Not remotely interested in warm welcomes, the devil was dancing in his core he was sick of the lies and he wasn’t afraid to let Vladimir see his power.

“No more lies Vladimir is this true… IS THIS TRUE???!!” Jagger roared out in rage

“YES” Vladimir knew Jagger had found out, by whom he didn’t know nor was it important but he could see Jagger knew he was his father.

“Yes my son I am your father.”

“WHY didn’t you tell me this?” Jagger said as he continued to unleash the devil from his core.

Screenshot-540.jpg
    “Son please… let me explain” Vladimir not surprised at Jagger’s outburst yet a little unearthed at the power of his up and coming rage.

“Vladimir I am waiting I have honored and respected you as my King, my Emperor but do not make me lose this respect for you… I WANT TO KNOW, NO MORE LIES, don’t bring on Luther’s fate upon yourself, for everyone’s paths I'm crossing with… I'm tired of the lies.” Jagger pressed as he was in no mood for anymore games.

Vladimir saw Jagger was in a rage far greater than he had ever seen him, he began

“When Luther started dating your mother and married her, I was married to Scarlet I didn’t feel about Alexis in any way more than a friend, when Alexis miscarried her first child, Luther took to beating her up, she spent days crying on that bed you always sleep on, she continued to hide there. I use to go down to study alchemy and found Alexis there crying. So I reached out to her.. we spent time talking.. one thing lead to another over the months which turned into years.. we fell in love. We would meet up in secret … this is how you were conceived.”

Screenshot-539.jpg
    “When she knew she was pregnant to me, she asked me to keep it a secret from Luther, she begged me as I was married at that time and King… she didn’t want Luther’s hand on her again. To disappoint her own father.. so I kept her promise as our secret. I watched from a distance as she had requested of me.” Vladimir continued

“When you were born the only thing I could do was protect you from afar. I carried that lie for a long time, in my own heart and core. When Luther came to tell me you had caught your mother cheating with another man and you killed her and then the man she bed with, you were all I had left so I kept quiet, I knew Luther would attempt to kill you if he knew the truth about you being my son. I didn’t want to lose you also.” Vladimir added

Screenshot-512.jpg
    “I DIDN’T KILL MY MOTHER!!! Vladimir… I killed the man that Luther was having an affair with, I caught him… I caught him many times sneaking about with that slave. After Luther had killed my mother.. I hunted him… I watched him, He told me YOU had ordered him to kill my mother because of this man… he said YOU ordered it as MY mother was cheating with him and she needed to die as punishment. He told me I needed to torture the man because my mother disgraced YOUR name BUT I DID NOT KILL MY MOTHER!!!” Jagger snapped in rage

“I watched helplessly as he drove the dagger through her heart. I tried to give her ‘breath of life’ and I failed… I burn in my core for the pain that I couldn’t save her life there was nothing I could do, no sorceress could revive her.. I failed her I FAILED!” Jagger yelled in pain.

Vladimir stood watching his son in pains he never knew he carried upon his soul, all his life he tried nothing but to protect him yet he watched helplessly seeing his only living treasure carrying such burdens. Vladimir was not surprised at Luther’s twisted lies, he could see Jagger was telling the truth he knew he would, he was Alexis in male form. He could also see the devil dancing in Jagger’s eyes something he was very unfamiliar with.

Screenshot-515.jpg
    “Son please… you didn’t fail her, look what a fine specimen you have turned out to be… please you haven’t failed her, she loved you and I'm sure in her death she still loves you, you are a complete male version of her, everything about you is your mother, you have a heart, her soul… your mother was for truth, your mother was for love, the purest love that is far greater than any magic can ever be conjured… this is who she was, her very existence, and who you are, something no one can ever take away from you. This is why I could never love another woman as I love your mother. This is why I……” Vladimir stopped as he was chocking on his words.

Jagger realized Vladimir had just given him the key, the very key he needed.

Screenshot-530.jpg
    Jagger continued “Luther told you lies as he had lied to me… he was the lover to a man.. not my mother… she would never…. She always told me she loved only one man.. I always thought it was that slime.. but I see, it was you she had spoken of, she never gave the name… I can see now that it was you she loved as you here before me I can see your love for her hasn’t….. died. YOU….. still….. love my mother” Jagger stalled realizing that Vladimir’s love was pure for his mother and still strong.

“This is why you never remarried, this is why you protect me so strongly” Jagger could see the love for his mother in Vladimir’s eyes, the very same strong love that he has for Michael.

Screenshot-557.jpg
    Vladimir stared stunned at how strong Jagger’s abilities are.

“Son you can see this?”

“YES not only with you but everyone. I don’t need to dig it just comes naturally”. Jagger saw the light his own core had opened up, he was bursting with pain to explode with the realization that was in front of him and he was almost fooled.

“My dear son, you are your mother… she had that gift…among many, she always was the seeker of truth and for pure love.”

“A vampire with a heart” Jagger added

“YES… A rare and deadly combination” Vladimir replied.

Vladimir for the first time could see what a powerful man Jagger was, not only in body but in spirit, in mind and his own curiosities started to arouse to know what else Jagger capable of, but he left it for now.

Screenshot-516.jpg
    “So why did I have to find out from someone else…Vladimir? WHY haven’t you told me this earlier” Jagger asked angrily

“Son, every time I had seen you it was always something happening, I hardly see you anymore… I never had a chance and when I did... I am sorry” Vladimir knew he had no real reason, time simply had slipped away from him.

“I know you feel betrayed by me, I know you do”. Vladimir added with a heavy heart.

“I am hurt yes… I am faced with lies from every corner and they are never ending. You of all people should have told me, not let me find out from someone else before I kill them. You will have to forgive me but I need time to digest that you are my father, I cannot respect or call you father at the present moment, I respect you as my King, my Emperor but not as my father” Jagger added.

Screenshot-534.jpg
    “I understand and respect this, but I want you to know this I wish to get to know you as my son, no more lies, no more secrets, please, I have watched you from a distance all your life and I wish to enjoy you as my own… if you permit” Vladimir feeling his own pain burning for his own wish was to embrace his only son, a wish he knew he couldn’t get just yet.

Jagger nodded, he had another goal, he knew now what he had to do so he shifted the direction

Screenshot-563.jpg
    “My king I have something for you tonight, a gift from me” Jagger swallowed hard

“But you have to tell me something more... The truth!”.

Remus joined them, “I wish for you to meet your grandson, however I do not understand how he is fair haired” Jagger added.

Vladimir stared at the very young person before him.

“Son come here.. You are a true Ruthven.. Jagger he is your son!” Vladimir said in complete shock

“YES”

“From all the hybrids you have” Vladimir added

“You know about them?” Jagger replied not surprised, he knew Vladimir was a powerful spy when needed to be. He knew a lot of what he was taught was from Vladimir’s own experiences when he was young boy. He wouldn’t be the person he was today if it wasn’t for the training that Vladimir had him taught.

“Of course I am not a King for my pretty looks.. I know more than you can imagine”. Vladimir added with a smile to his own ego boost.

“Remus is the only one born a true vampire, yes he is a solid bloodline as I am. His mother has permitted him to join our kingdom to…”

Screenshot-600.jpg
    “To be king, the real king” to carry on the very Ruthven bloodline” Vladimir almost jumping with joy, yet containing his own excitement as he embraced Remus

“My son, Arminius your great great great grandfather on your mothers side was blonde with blue eyes, you have bred something that is far greater than an anomaly. Son you realize what joy you have brought upon my soul, this young man before me is truly special.” Vladimir still glowing with pride.

“Well he is here for you to train him and to continue our heritage, our bloodline the very thing you have always wanted.” Jagger added a little humbled by Vladimir’s aura.

Screenshot-556.jpg
    “Son you are to carry the title, you are to be King first” Vladimir stated

“NO I do not want it.. please.. I cannot be stuck in walls I do not want this life.. I want to be outside with the people”.

Jagger knew his title and who he was, he didn’t want to be King he never was meant for that, he also saw that Vladimir didn’t know who he really was and he kept that dormant.

“I am happy being the Dark Knight that is my role and it is where I wish to remain” he added quickly.

“As you wish my son, but will I see you again?” Vladimir asked with heaviness to his own heart.

“Yes I will return… but I must leave tonight. I leave you both to get acquainted and.. please forgive me but I need to leave”. Jagger realizing time was slipping away from him.

Screenshot-658.jpg
    “My dear son, I only ask one thing of you…please…put pressure on Cyd, we need the name of Romans ‘true son, the ‘unnamed beast’, he may only have been born, but Cyd will know. We NEED him. I have ordered for every male child born on the blood moon to be banished in hopes to bring him out, the war has began my son. I need you to still continue on the ranks and ensure all the soldiers are doing their part, that our allies on all fronts are true” Vladimir urged.

Jagger realized that even with Remus and the sacrifices Montana had made, Vladimir would stop at nothing to have the Wolfbane’s wiped out as the wolves would be doing the same. His own core had come into his own, he knew now he was to betray his own kind for once in his life, not because he wanted to but for the greater good…. He had the Key as Montana had said. He knew he had to play this game as good as any chess game and it was something he was a master at, he realised he was the very pawn that would not check mate the game but stale mate it, and he had every intention to do so, how he didn’t know yet but he knew he would find out in due course.

Screenshot-648.jpg
    “I will do as you wish but answer me one thing, why is the Wolfbane beast now important? You have a heir, a true heir to continue our lines, our kind is no longer at a complete threat! Why is this beast this important.” Jagger snapped defensively

Jagger could see there was an underlying evil in Vladimir’s core, he shifted his centre whilst waiting for the answer.

“My son, regardless you have done me VERY proud, but it was been a war that has been in fights long before I was born we hate the wolves and neither will stop until…”

“Until all the sons and daughters are dead? Or until one of us is wiped out” Jagger interrupted him.

Vladimir taken aback by Jagger’s response.. “Son you almost sound as if you disprove?”

“Am I right! You both will stop at nothing until one of lines are wiped out?” Jagger continued to press vaguely

Screenshot-673.jpg
    “Son the 13th Warrior is to rise from our very own kingdom, I have a huge choice to make to ensure I pick the right man, I am still testing Mortias to see he is fit for the role, this beast was bred to wipe us out, I must do all I can to keep us alive, or we will all die, we will become extinct, the beast will stop at nothing to send us to extinction, this is why I have a big task ensuring the 13th warrior is the one who can save us from perishing” Vladimir responded still confused at Jagger’s outburst.

Jagger could see that Vladimir didn’t know he was the 13th warrior he kept as is, he also knew the name of the ‘unnamed beast is Michael. Jagger knew Vladimir was desperate to know… but he knew he had the key now….…this was enough for him to make up his own mind and follow his true heart.

Screenshot-661.jpg
    “I do not disprove my Emperor but I do not understand what angle you are taking this war, I just want to get an understanding so that I too can work to your wishes” Jagger turned his tune.

Jagger knew he had to be the foe, to betray his own kind just as the prophecy was written. He understood what Montana was implying, he wasn’t a foe for a bad reason but a foe to the ones who had tunnel vision, a foe to all who didn’t want to do for the greater good. This warmed his core knowing he was on the right path to the change he needed to make.

Screenshot-666.jpg
    “You are a smart man my son you will know what is right to do” Vladimir replied sensing nothing from Jagger but love and truth.

“Yes I will!” Jagger confirmed

“Now forgive me but I must go and tend to some private business”.

Screenshot-605.jpg
    Jagger embraced Remus and whispered “Son always be true to yourself first and foremost, seek deep in your heart and core and let it be what guides you, You will make a great King my son you will do us all proud!”

Jagger hoped his words would be understood correctly as he didn’t want to give away too much in front of Vladimir. He also knew Montana would have trained Remus well enough to know truth was the most important; she wouldn’t release him if he wasn’t ready. He knew this as he looked into his sons eyes, embracing him one last time.

Screenshot-727.jpg
    Jagger traveled a long road in the quiet of his trip he knew this war wouldn’t stop and many more innocent supernaturals would die, he also knew how he felt about Michael, wolf or no wolf, he didn’t want him dead. He burned as he sped to get to Michael before he ran out of time.

• Options
    edited April 2018

Screenshot-48.jpg
    Jagger arrived to Michael’s dorm and found him outside playing the guitar.

“J you are here” Michael shocked to see him.

“Mike that elixir you brought where is it?” Jagger said in a firm voice.

Screenshot-83.jpg
    “What… how did you know?...Why?” Michael stumped how he knew

“Mike give it to me, NOW!” Jagger firmed up his voice.

“NO I want to take it so that I'm human again. You don’t want me because I'm a wolf and I’ll do anything just so I don’t lose you”. Michael responded in a defensive manner.

Screenshot-58.jpg
    “GIVE ME THE ELIXIR!” Jagger erupted in the angriest tone he’s ever shown Michael before

“Don’t make me fight you for it, as it will end badly NOW GIVE IT TO ME!” Jagger’s demon was rising yet remained controlled.

Screenshot-61.jpg
    Michael saw something in Jagger’s eyes he had never seen in the whole time he had known him, the devil was alive and dancing, he felt his heart sink with pain, he didn’t understand why Jagger would do this to him, yet he saw that place he always saw, the love the true love, reluctantly he handed the elixir to Jagger

Screenshot-140.jpg
    Jagger threw it on the fire as they both watched it vaporize in thin air.

“That was the only one that was made… and it’s wasted” Michael said in desperation

“J I do not understand why… WHY?!” Michael snapped.

Screenshot-147.jpg
    Jagger grabbed Michael

“Listen to me, you drink that, and you would not see the sunrise …. you would be dead!”

Michael stumped he heard the words “WHAT!” escape his vocal cords.

“M you cannot drink the Lycan Cure elixir you are born a wolf, you are who you are… please… I cannot tell you anymore.. you will have to go home for that information but you must trust me.” Jagger said in his usual humbled tone.

“J please what do you mean” Michael still confused.

“M you will know when you go home I am forbidden to tell you, please respect me for this, please. Once you have been told I will tell you all I know, until then you must trust me as you always have.” Jagger said sincerely.

Screenshot-176.jpg
    “Now come here and embrace me, hold me” as Jagger pulled Michael to his body, he yearned to feel him as Michael had missed him. They embraced and just held one another, an hour had passed, no words were said, their bodies remained embraced. Both took deep breaths embracing each others auras.

Screenshot-248.jpg
    “M I'm sorry I put you through hell, believe me this has been hell for me too.. you couldn’t imagine what I have been faced with of late. Betrayal, information I still cannot digest, The prophecy has come alive and I'm just trying to understand everything… and watching you from afar being sure you are doing what you need to do yet wanting to touch you, feel you” Jagger said breaking the silence.

“WHAT you’ve been watching me? How could you do that I didn’t sense you?” Michael replied intrigued.

Jagger now knew Michael had a radar

“M you know when you track you have that radar, a radar that is used for hunting and hunting alone, it is what guides you to your prey or item you need to find, correct?”

“YES” Michael replied with a smile

Screenshot-209.jpg
    “Vampires have this too, this is how I track, you failed mine when I first found you in the forest yet it was my other senses that sensed you there, my smell, hearing and my sight as I followed, it was then I saw you. Just as you hunt so can I, this is how we operate”

Jagger continued “now listen to me and listen carefully, there are a very few of us who are born with a pure core, pure souls, what the universe gifts us, it is this gift that is to fail the radar from other hunters, a rare gift, you are one of them! I cannot track you like others, I can only tap into your mind and find where you are. No one can track or hunt you. As I cannot be hunted, do you understand what I'm telling you?”

“So, what you’re telling me is we are hidden when any hunter is on the hunt, we cannot be prey or found?” Michael trying to digest his new information

“That’s right, the universe has granted us this gift. This is why no one can find me when I want to remain hidden and you are exactly the same. Those walls you have built up in your mind are what protect you from anyone tracking you, however because we both are connected this is how I am able to find you, if you really tried you would find me too” Jagger confirmed.

“Wow!” Michael blown away by what he just learned.

Screenshot-199.jpg
    “There is more Mike… a lot more.. but we both will need time and safe place to discuss these matters and I mean safe, not here… for now I just want to be with you.. to embrace what I have missed, yearned for so long”.

“Me too J I miss you so so much, just to look into your eyes, your essence, I missed you more than words can describe it’s been hell”. Michael agreed.

“I know M I'm so sorry I wasn’t there for you when you got bitten, I am truly sorry please forgive me”

“There is noting to forgive J you’ve done nothing wrong, I've just miss you. It burns with pain how much I missed you”.

“As it does for me too Mike, believe me it burns inside me too” Jagger replied

“Mike, you still need to learn more, you full potential is yet to be woken” Jagger added.

“I have to step back and let you live your new life, you have Cyd and other wolves to help you, you need to embrace this” Jagger added knowing he had so much he wanted to tell Michael but was not permitted, he wanted to get his needed points across as much as possible.

Screenshot-231.jpg
    “My love listen, living life as a supernatural is a very different path and no one can make it work but you, you have to continue to work from your core, you will never lose that, I will continue to watch over you, protect you when and were I can, but remember train and work hard with your new abilities. As you grow stronger so will your control”.

“J is it true that wolves and vampires cannot be together? Michael asked hesitantly.

“YES it is true, it is also true that two men cannot be together and what have we been doing? Jagger added

“There are many wolf-vampire hybrids who have made it work and they are in hiding for fear of what might happen to them” Jagger informs Michael of the very news he recently found out.

Screenshot-232.jpg
    “So you haven’t changed how you feel about me?” Michael relieved yet scared of losing Jagger’s heart.

“M come on, you have opened up my heart more than the mother of my children has, do you think you’re wolf habits will put me off?”

“But I know vampires are clean, regal, and proud, where wolves are…”

“Pesky in their ways Mike… but it doesn’t make you dirtier than me does it? You’re conscious of your hygiene just as much as I am, yes, Wolves are proud creatures too believe me there is not much difference between us only the obvious” Jagger added

“But I love shredding furniture..” Michael added embarrassed.

“And you enjoy having your belly rubbed” Jagger added with a chuckle

Screenshot-1722.jpg
    “Like I said embrace your new life Mike, let it guide you, you need to let it consume your mindset, your body has embraced it. It will be what sets you free and embraces your soul” Jagger knew Michael was smart and would hear his words.

“I love you, you really are amazing J you are my guardian angel, the wind that flows beneath my wings.” Michael replies with a flutter to his own core.

Screenshot-190.jpg
    “I love you too very much, remember just because I am not in your face or sharing your bed, it does not mean my love for you has changed, we will catch up time to time but it must be in complete secrecy. I cannot tell you why right now, but you have to trust me” Jagger knew he had to keep his distance, he also knew Michael wouldn’t understand completely why.

“Also if you need to bed with someone….. do so, I will not be angry” Jagger added hesitantly

“WHAT!!! ...But” Michael stumped at Jagger's words.

“No buts, when you’re body begins it’s metamorphosis, it will heighten other desires, sexuality will rise. This is normal, do as you must I know where you heart is, as for your body it’s merely the vehicle that gets us from place to place nothing more. You just get your release and feel no guilt” Jagger added painfully.

Screenshot-251.jpg
    “J I CANNOT, if I cannot bed with you then I will bed no one! I don’t want anyone I WANT YOU! Michael replied with some disappointment.

“M I can’t always be here to help you with a release, I need to keep my distance, for both our safety, for both our lives… please” Jagger replied with urgency

“NO!” Michael snapped as he didn’t want to hear it.

Jagger knew Michael was strong but realized he was stronger than he had given him credit for.

Screenshot-249.jpg
    “As you wish! I will do my best to be with you when I can, but know this, the risks are high now, higher than ever, I have to remain hidden, I am about to do the very thing that has been done to me all my life, a huge turn has taken place and I need to find who my true allies are… So forgive me if I do not come to you all the time.. please” Jagger burned with pain as he spoke.

“J, please I don’t care! I just want to know that you haven’t stopped loving me because I'm a wolf.” Michael added saddened.

Screenshot-221.jpg
    “No My love I will tell you more once we can talk again, however know this, I am around, you are in thoughts and deep in my heart but visually you will not be seeing me much at all. Nothing has changed between us, if anything it is stronger than it ever has been I need you to have faith in that and believe me”. Jagger added in a whisper as he reached out to touch Michael’s face.

“I do J I can see you’re telling me the truth, I miss you, your aura, your essence… so much” Michael said feeling heavy as he didn’t understand the secrecy and he could see Jagger was withholding information, he wouldn’t press him as he knew he had his reason for the secrecy.

Screenshot-161.jpg
    “J I have a question.. I was told vampires love wolfs blood?” Michael asked with curiosity.

“Yes this is true, it’s the sweetest tasting nectar a vampire can enjoy, why?” Jagger replied

“Will you feed off me?”

“NO”

“Why?” Michael feeling confused.

“Mike I might be a supernatural, a coldblooded vampire but I am not a heartless animal. I protect the one I love, I only feed in pure emergencies, it’s how I express love to the one I love. There are plenty of wolves and warm blooded creatures for me to feed off”.

Screenshot-150.jpg
    “Is there a reason, is my blood not good enough?” Michael asking with confusion.

Jagger belly laughs “No it’s perfectly fine, I will one day, I promise. I will gift you the experience of this passion, not just yet.”

“Also I will remind you this… do not let a vampire feed off you!, my loyals will not tread on my turf and the ones who are not loyal will want kill or turn you. So let it be known you are never to let a vampire attempt to feed off you unless it is me. And I will not do it just yet”. Jagger added.

“OK” Michael wasn’t sure but he trusted Jagger’s words.

Screenshot-205.jpg
    “Jag.. I am sorry for being stupid in asking”

Jagger knew the question.. “M no stupid questions just ask me.”

“Does it hurt?.. when you?”

“YES and no, there are two variants. Feeding on the arm, this hurts, it is to remind warm blooded creatures our power and it’s a great way for us to show our power. Believe me I play on it a lot” he winks as Michael in humor.

Screenshot-182.jpg
    “On the neck, this is only reserved for the one we love, it hurts a little but the sensual explosion overpowers everything because of this there is no pain, it is more like a powerful explosive or*ga*sm, much like when we have our passionate times but with a lot more intensity” Jagger added with arousal knowing the pleasure he would get from the very experience.

“Mike I know you want to experience this, all in good time, trust me I will one day, you still need to learn your full strength and potential. The desires you have you must learn to control and once it’s reached it’s highest point and you’ve mastered the control, then I will gift you this passion, trust me it will be my honor to share this with you”.

Jagger could see that Michael was eager to feel the passion, he knew wolves had heightened sexual desires especially during the Lunar phases, he also knew he needed Michael to build up his self control with his mind. Jagger knew with his bite Michael would succumb all sense of control, it would weaken him to his desires, so it was easier to let him wonder about it than to let him experience it.

Michael didn’t understand why Jagger didn’t want to let him experience that level of passion, but knew Jagger was wiser and far more experienced in this area so he didn’t want to press any more about it.

Screenshot-188.jpg
    “Can you stay… please…. I really have missed you.” Michael asked

“Mike I cannot… please, it burns my soul believe me I desire to hold your body next to mine but the risks are too high for both our lives, please this is very difficult for me too. We will meet up again in secrecy soon, keep your mind open to me, Summon me when you really need me as I will do the same”

“AND yes we will make tender passion as always, when the time permits, right now I ask if you just hold me so I can feel your warm breath upon my face and your warm body against mine. I have yearned just to be with you. I have missed you too” Jagger added with pain in his own heart.

Screenshot-198.jpg
    They stood together embraced enjoying each others aura. Both hearts hurting for different reasons yet the same desires.

Jagger had to do the hardest thing and leave without sharing Michael's warm bed. It burned through both their cores, yet justices was served as both their love remained true to one another and stronger than ever.

Michael didn’t understand what Jagger knew for him to be so secretive, it bothered him, but he also knew Jagger told him the truth, he felt humbled knowing he didn’t lose his true love and that’s all that mattered to him.

Jagger reluctantly left Michael's embrace, he now had the biggest task of his life and he knew he had limited time to do it. Like the silent assassin in the night, where he was never seen or heard, with immense tasks ahead of him he left, yet he knew he would watch over Michael unseen.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Chapter 19 – Winter’s Solstice.

Screenshot-31.jpg
    A few months had passed since Michael had seen Jagger, Michael continued to develop his Werewolf life, every full moon his transformation would manifest and take over his body with ease, he had no painful memories of the changes anymore, if anything he embraced it and loved the feel of the eruptive release it gave him. He started to allow his new supernatural formation to guide and make him grow. His howl grew to a strength that would make the ground shake around him, all his senses became sharper, he felt it running through his veins, he felt more at home with being a wolf, like it has always been a part of him, all his life, yet he knew it hasn’t.

Screenshot-141.jpg
    As a human his senses had enhanced to their peak, he could see much brighter in the night as in the day, he could hear heart beats from afar. His sense of smell had was strong and certain smells would lead him closer to his prey, he also became better at hunting. Michael sensed vampires, far greater than any warm blooded creature, he could hear their heart beats from a mile away. As a wolf his desire for raw meat and produce enhanced, cooked meals were not as satisfying as a raw feed, allowing his body to fuel up much faster, his own fetish for blood craved through his body.

Screenshot-148.jpg
    During his journey as a wolf, he could tell the difference between species, including traits and emotions. He sensed fear, anger, bravery, all emotions. He could smell specific smells on different creatures; he even could smell if a vampire was in need of a blood feed or just had one. He continued to not only embrace, but master his new abilities.

Screenshot-472.jpg
    Michael became a part of Cyd’s Pack, he leaned that Cyd had the largest and strongest pack formation, then any other wolf packs with many loyal members, one of the wolf members Leo Wolff was a strong ‘Beta’ wolf and one of Cyd’s closest and most loyal allies. Leo embraced Michael in the pack, during their many times together Michael had become very close with Leo, there was a humble feeling Michael got from him.

Screenshot-137.jpg
    As their friendship grew Michael discovered he Leo had a lot in common. When Cyd wasn’t around, Leo would keep Michael company. Leo opened up to Michael and often they spoke about relationships with the same gender, Michael came to learn that Leo had an attraction for Cyd and it didn’t take him long to work out that they were actually couple as he and Jagger were.

Screenshot-121.jpg
    During his wolf fights no one stood a chance with Michael, he would beat them every time. Students would faint or wet themselves at the very sound of Michael’s howl, even vampires to his amusement. Michael enjoyed terrorizing students, he enjoyed the powerful rush he would get from this, yet he could also see some had a respect towards wolves that he never seen before. On many occasions there would be the aloof students, mostly non supernaturals who would attack him verbally, just as he had seen Jagger be attacked many times before. Michael enjoyed the games and got a rush from such verbal abuse. No one stood a chance; he would give them a ‘what for’ quickly and always ending on a high to his own ego.

Screenshot-54.jpg
    Michael started to get the urge to bite, physically he felt the need for it but his mind wouldn’t allow him to release the desire, he knew people feared this. During his journey he learned from the wolves that it was an important role to spread the werewolf bite, to build allies. Caution was also needed to be taken and Michael knew he has a lot to learn in this area, yet his urges were growing strong as time was progressing, non the less he held back he didn’t want to spread it, in his mind it he didn’t feel it was right, he found threats were enough for now, keeping the biting for the professionals.

Screenshot-97.jpg
    Cyd and Leo taught him a lot more about the Wolfbane’s and how they live, expectations and more in depth wolf talk than he had with Jagger. Michael had also learned that vampires were true enemies of wolves and that Roman, his Emperor was on the hunt to destroy all vampires once and for all. Michael knew from talks with Jagger that his Emperor was no different. This left Michael very uneasy, he didn’t care that Jagger was a vampire he loved him, he had to do the one thing he hadn’t done in a long time and lock down his pains again.
    Michael accepted his new life as a supernatural, but he wasn’t going to let anyone tell him who he could love. He knew deep inside he wanted to protect the one person who meant more to him than his own life. No matter what the costs are.

********************************************************************************
  • Options
    edited April 2018

Screenshot-894.jpg
    Jagger stood he waited, as the door opened Cyd walked out to see Jagger to his shock.

“Jag” Cyd spoke with a shock to his voice

“Cyd we need to talk” Jagger quickly replied

Screenshot-903.jpg
    “Jag please; I had nothing to do with Michael’s turning” Cyd said quickly in fear of Jagger’s whole presence.

“Cyd, I'm not here for that and I know, I have spoken with Madeline” Jagger remained cold and distant with his reply

Cyd knew that Madeline was killed, as she was no longer present on the campus and no one knew of her where abouts, he knew this was how Jagger operated. When someone vanished it was at the hands of the Dark Knight. He for one wasn’t game to ever question or ask him.

Screenshot-996.jpg
    “Cyd, do you know why I am here to see you?” Jagger asked

“No, but I have a feeling it is to do with Mike?” Cyd replied nervously

“Cyd I am here to find out who the Wolfbane son is? The beast that is unnamed and I know you know. You are Roman’s closest source” Jagger pressed as he wanted to sniff Cyd out.

“Jag I ….” Cyd hesitated

“DO NOT lie to me Cyd! You know what happens to liars” Jagger pressed knowing that Cyd knew very well what the penalties were for lies.

“Let me make this a lot easier on you, I know you are his nephew, not his son as everyone is lead to believe, I also know that Roman’s son was not just born as everyone is believing it to be” Jagger added with a little more edge to his vocal tone.

Screenshot-978.jpg
    “So I ask you again… Cyd who is the Wolfbane SON... Answer wisely” Jagger pressed

Cyd knew who Roman’s son is, he also knew that if he said one wrong word to Jagger it was painful death. He knew he was between a rock and a hard place, Roman had threatened him to never speak of Michael’s name since he found out he had kept that secret to himself.

Cyd swallowed hard, “Jag please… this is difficult for me”

“Cyd… Loyalty is important here… “Jagger urged testing Cyd’s loyalty to him.

“Roman’s son is …. “ Cyd turned his voice to a complete mutter as he slowly released his voice

“Mi….”

Before he could finish the name Jagger snapped at him.

“NEVER EVER SPEAK HIS NAME!! is that understood!”

Cyd shocked at Jagger’s outburst

Screenshot-992.jpg
    “But Jag?” Cyd was confused he didn’t understand he knew that Vladimir would stop at nothing to find out and yet Jagger was protecting him.

“Cyd you know how I feel about Mike don’t you?” Jagger liked to ask questions in a way he knew people would not only think, but it would allow him a chance to see what subtle information they would release, he also knew Cyd was not very brave but wasn’t a fool either.

“I know Mike’s love for you is strong and faithful, far greater than anything I have ever seen in anyone.” Cyd replied calmly

“As mine is for him Cyd” Jagger confirmed in his reply

“Now listen to my words and hear my seriousness to all this” Jagger added sternly.

“You are NEVER EVER to speak his name is that understood. EVER!!! No one is to make that connection. I know you know it’s Michael.. but it is to remain as it is.”

Screenshot-967.jpg
    “But Jag your Emperor..”

“My father knows nothing” Jagger snapped

“Your father?” Cyd shocked at the news.

“Yes Cyd my very own Emperor IS my father”

“But I thought Luther…” Cyd said intrigued

“Luther is nothing but a liar and his fate will come sooner than he anticipates. My concern is that you are never to speak of the beasts name no matter who asks you is that understood!. Your pack..” Jagger replied diverting the conversation back to the important matters.

“No no no Jag no one knows Roman has instructed me as you are or it is my very own death if I ..”

Screenshot-931.jpg
    “Yet you were going to tell me were you not?” Jagger added

“Yes” Cyd answered knowing it was true.

“Why” asked Jagger

“Because you have always been a true friend and alley to me and whenever we were in need you were always the first to help, how could I not keep my loyalty to you, besides Mike loves you so much, I can see the bond, it is strong. I know you wouldn’t hurt him.” Cyd replied

“As my loyalty remains to you and your brothers” Jagger confirmed

“This conversation has never happened correct” Jagger added to stipulate the importance of keeping Michael a secret.

Screenshot-974.jpg
    “But Jag what if your Emperor gets the 13th Warrior to press you?” Cyd replied quickly knowing that powerful sources always got their way.

Jagger knew no one had all the information he had, he knew Madeline had told him more than she should have and Montana was his strongest truest alley, so he knew his secret identity is safe.

“Cyd the 13th warrior is not a concern, you must trust me… Vladimir has yet to name him as the unnamed beast is to be named, however you are never to name him is that clear or I will personally take to your death, you’re uncle will be nothing compared to the torture I will place upon your life. As for my father he will continue to believe the beast is a child, for I know nothing and have nothing to disclose. Am I making myself clear Cyd!”

“Yes my Dark Knight perfectly” Cyd replied humbled yet a little unnerved at Jagger’s presence.

Screenshot-982.jpg
    “Then we have an understanding, you just continue to build your pack… you must continue to embrace new members, regardless of their gifts, and powerful abilities” Jagger added knowing very well that Michael was far more powerful than any other wolf ever born.

Cyd knew Jagger was a shrewd and smart man but he never had seen this side to him and despite his nerves, he was comforted knowing that Jagger’s faithfulness remains the same. He also knew Jagger knew Michael better than anyone.

“I will take it upon myself to personally see to that all new members are looked after and built up as the best wolves they can be” he confirmed knowing very well it was Michael they were discussing.

“Excellent Now my friend I will leave you be, but be warned I am watching! ONE slip up and it’s your life!... As for this conversation it’s never happened” Jagger added with a death tone to his voice.

Screenshot-1015.jpg
    “Jag….?” Cyd added after he agreed.

“Yes”

“Please honor me the grace to give you a feed, you look like you need some wolf replenishment, please it would be my honor” Cyd said as he extended his arm.

Jagger was thirsty, he also knew biting into Cyd would leave his scent, it had been a couple of weeks since he had a decent meal and wolf blood was difficult for him to refuse, however he did know someone would smell him on Cyd. He dismissed that thought and accepted, as he bit into Cyd and felt that hot blood oozing through his body warming his core, he sensed someone enter the room. One of the dorm students Samantha Grey walked into the room staring at them both.

Screenshot-1020.jpg
    “Typical if it’s not a pack of poofs it’s a blood sucking vermin and their hairy supernaturals” Samantha’s own thoughts lose in her mind as she walked into the room in disgust.

Jagger stiffened up, he was already in a rotten mood with everything that had been taking place, he had his own frustrations of not being able to touch or hold Michael and the last thing he needed was little petty human mortals spitting useless words at him especially from snobby uneducated females. He also knew it would buy Cyd time to leave so it wasn’t obvious they had their chat.

“Cyd thank you for your blood now I have a mortal to play with” Cyd knew this was Jagger’s way of saying leave now. Without further words Cyd left.

Screenshot-1025.jpg
    “Why don’t you spit in my face like a woman and not a useless tramp” Jagger said as he walked up to Samantha

He knew Samantha was a typical spineless gossiping troublemaker, he also knew if he pushed too hard She would crumble and cry and his one pet hate was cry-baby woman, so he prowled her like a cat to a mouse, yet gently, teasing her.

“Well tough girl…you have something about supernatural’s?” Jagger kept pressing.

“um… Nnno” Samantha lied

Screenshot-1095.jpg
    Samantha knew Jagger was one man many feared and she like most steered clear of him, she knew no matter what she would say he would top her, she felt her fears rising.

“I am allowed to think what I want, I said nothing wrong Jag…, I just have my own thoughts Samantha replied with a tremor to her voice.

Before she knew, she felt her bladder give way in her own terror of Jagger’s presence. Jagger watched in disgust.

Screenshot-1085.jpg
    “Its your kind and their thoughts that become whispers that are spoken in reality Sam, it’s petty attitudes like yours that upset us supernaturals, and then you all cry like babies, when we attack you, yet non of you are man enough to stand up when the going gets tough” Jagger added with an edge in his voice.

Jagger was bored and he had work to tend to, he knew Cyd would have been long gone by now so he ended on a high to his own ego.

Screenshot-1028.jpg
    “Let me put it to you kindly Sam, you humans are at the lowest pecking order. Count yourself lucky I just had a feed, but I’ll come hunting you next time I need some human blood, you can be sure of that. I know how to find you” Jagger threatened

“And clean yourself up you gutless tramp, you’re such a spineless disgrace, you can’t even go to the toilet like a decent human being, yet you trash us supernaturals” Jagger threw in as he walked off.

• Options
    edited April 2018
    Screenshot-260.jpg
    Cyd returned to Michael’s dorm to find Leo and Michael playing pool. Michael stopped the game he could smell Jagger on Cyd.

“Cyd, you were with Jag” Michael jumped at Cyd

Cyd quickly retaliated verbally “No Mike no one has seen Jagger for some time”.

Michael knew something was happening he could see Cyd wasn’t being honest with him. As he was already frustrated for not being able to see Jagger, his frustrations were rising and he hated liars. He pulled him into his room

Screenshot-268.jpg
    “Don’t lie to me Cyd I can smell his scent on you”, Michael pressed

Cyd was torn he didn’t want to hurt Michael but he had to keep their conversation a secret too.

“Mike, Jag had a feed off my arm” he replied as he extended his arm to show Michael the fang marks.

“But that was it, he took a bite and left. Jagger is not a man of many words, not to me anyway” Cyd added to try not to give Michael further suspicions.

Michael felt heavy he missed Jagger, he missed that very smell he could sense on Cyd, his presence his own heart was hurting, burning.

Screenshot-276.jpg
    “Cyd why did you say you didn’t see him then?” Michael asked a little hurt at Cyd’s lie.

“Mike please, he told me to not tell anyone he fed off me, please that is all that happened” Cyd scared he would upset Michael and he knew Michael was too important to lose his trust.

“Mike you know with this war it’s dangerous for wolves and vamps to be seen together, especially for someone like Jagger”, Cyd added
    Michael understood, he also didn’t know all the details and this bothered him.

Screenshot-293.jpg
    “Cyd did he ask about me at all?” Michael asked with a painful sigh

“Mike, really he only asked for my arm and then left” Cyd replied swallowing hard.

“Oh”, Michael wasn’t convinced but he knew he was hurting from not seeing Jagger for so long

“Hey Mike, I know you miss him, honestly Jag doesn’t talk to me like he would with you, this is what makes him special to you and visa versa I guess”, Cyd trying to divert Michael’s mind.

“Cyd, sorry I need to be alone” Michael finally replied.

Screenshot-205.jpg
    Michael left his room to be alone, the strength of Jagger’s scent had sent his core into turmoil, his emotions twisting ins a whirlpool of pains, he couldn’t help shake the feeling that Jagger may be in danger, he knew Jagger was wise and far more experienced than he could ever imagine, but he found a strange feeling eating at him. As he yearned to see him, he knew if he summoned him in his thoughts Jagger would turn up, without further ado Michael went to the forest where he knew they both had secretly met many times before; he called out to the stars and called for Jagger mentally. He waited, his own heart heavy he had a feeling Jagger wouldn’t turn up, his desires burning inside his core he yearned to touch him, then he sensed something… in the distance.. he knew.

Screenshot-215.jpg
    “You did come” Michael said almost wanting to jump out of his own skin from excitement

“J I have missed you so much”

“And I you Mike, I see you’re growing stronger and becoming more of what you need to be” Jagger said to Michael.

Jagger could smell the true wolf in his blood, he could see that Michael is born a true Wolfbane it was who he was meant to be and it now was his pure existence, it didn’t bother him he missed Michael, he dismissed any lurking doubts that Michael didn’t feel for him like he felt for Michael.

Screenshot-427.jpg
    “I am sorry J I needed to touch you to see you to…”

“Come on I told you, summon me and I will come if I can”

“I smelt you on Cyd and …”

Jagger stiffened up, he waited

“Cyd said you had a feed from his arm and left, your scent was so strong on him i… forgive me” Michael said

“M it is ok” Jagger saw Cyd said nothing of the conversation, as he expected.

Screenshot-412.jpg
    “J I want to…”

“M I know I desire you too but we cannot, you’re scent will be left on me as mine on you and others will smell it, it’s too risky for the moment, we cannot do anything for a while, this is why I told you bed with others, please” Jagger urged

“I can’t J I just can’t, I desire you not anyone else” Michael replied heavy hearted

“M I know, it burns my core too” Jagger added with heaviness to his own heart.

Screenshot-341.jpg
    “J I graduate in a months time, I will be going home. When will I see you again? Will this be the end of us?” Michael asked almost regretting his question.

“No this will not and it will get easier, at the moment it’s hard, too many spies and not enough loyals around. Everything is out in the open here, it only takes one person to see and the whispers spread quickly.”

“J I don’t understand, I know through Cyd and yourself, I have learnt that both Emperors want to rule the others kind, want to wipe out each other, but i…feel a little in the dark, I don’t understand all this” Michael with frustration to his voice.

“M I know, I told you when you go home you will find out more, please”

Screenshot-349.jpg
    “J I just want you to know my feelings haven’t changed for you. I still…” Michael twisted he could see Jagger was being honest yet he felt torn.

“M my feelings haven’t changed for you either; you must believe this is true. Please this is why I am in hiding, keeping away from you, my own father is watching me, one wrong move on my behalf and it’s death to me! Please this is as difficult for me as it is for you, my love please you must understand this” Jagger said with his own painful expression.

“J I need to touch you, I am burning with pains I've never felt before, this is killing me”. Michael added in desperation

“Mike me to” Jagger added

Screenshot-401.jpg
    They embraced one another, both couldn’t resist holding onto each other, gazing into each others eyes, in the quiet of the night, feeling their breaths upon their faces, both were burning with agony of not being together, for ever lonely hour seemed to get longer and longer.

Jagger knew his scent would be left on Michael and visa versa yet he couldn’t pull himself apart he knew he had to keep this short as they kissed and held onto one another closely. Both yearning for one another’s essence, sexual desires were no longer important, but the feeling of their cores being united, stroking the love they have for one another.

Screenshot-356.jpg
    Michael burned with pains, he never loved anyone as much as he did Jagger, he knew what ever Jagger knew was serious and he was doing all he could to keep them safe. They didn’t talk for a while, continued to embrace and hold onto one another for every minute that went passed seemed like seconds racing to the finish line.

Screenshot-250.jpg
    “M…” Jagger broke the silence knowing he had to back off reluctantly.

“I have to ask you something and I need you NOT to misunderstand my question” Jagger said with a heavy heart
    Michael waited nervously

“Have you bitten anyone? Have you…”

“Spread the werewolf curse” Michael jumped in, almost disappointed at Jagger’s question

Screenshot-222.jpg
    “No I haven’t yet, I desire to, I feel the need to but my mind doesn’t think its right”.

“M you need to, to master the true supernatural in you, you must do this. Just unleash it.”

“But J, you’re a vamp and you’re telling me this? Won’t you….. be … disgusted in me?”

“NO please you must do this, it is something that the supernatural in you needs to unleash, it will get you to the final stage of your learning. No I am not disgusted, you are my soul mate and I love you for all that you are, the good and the ugly”.

“Are you disgusted in me when I Turn someone?” Jagger asked Michael to turn the ball into his court.

“No I love you for everything you stand for” Michael added

Screenshot-226.jpg
    “Well now you know how I feel about you, no difference, you need to forget your mind set that I will not accept you, you as a human accepted me as a vampire, yet we are the most feared. You think you being a supernatural will change my love for you? I would rather have a dagger to my heart than lose you” Jagger said as he felt his own heart burning with pains and the growing lump in his throat.

“Please” Jagger urged Michael

“Reach out, let go of your fears and do as you must, it will unlock the final phase of your abilities. Do it for me if nothing else. Think of it this way, the sooner you master this, the sooner you and I can be together without fears” Jagger added

Screenshot-232.jpg
    “J I do not know all you know, and I know pressing you won’t help as you have told me before, I will do as you have asked, yes in hopes it does allow us to be together. I am scared.... I’ll be going home soon and never see you again”. Michael hesitated.

“M you will, trust me as you always have.. please.. but release that growing beast from inside your core, unleash it and before you know it we will be together”. Jagger knew he had to encourage Michael to get him to his fullest potential, he knew this could be a trap to end his own life, but his love for Michael didn’t stop him from wanting what was best for the one he loves.

Screenshot-327.jpg
    “J you surprise me” Michael added

“Why?” Jagger asked curiously

“You’re a vamp, I'm a wolf. You have been a vamp longer than I a wolf and yet with all that is brewing with this war, you still encourage me, are happy to be with me, when I am sure your Emperor would disprove”.

“Yes because my love for you is true, my faith in you is far greater than anything I have ever felt. Fears mean nothing when hearts are true and I know mine is as true to you as yours is true to me. Do I speak the truth?” Jagger added.

“Yes” Michael confirmed.

Screenshot-418.jpg
    “Now my love.. We have been together longer than is permitted, go be the wolf and be the best darned wolf you can be, I will be with you sooner than you think”. Jagger added heavily as he didn’t want to part but had no choice.

They embraced a final time, with a passionate kiss then parted their ways.

Screenshot-203.jpg
    Michael went back to his dorm and had a cold shower he knew he couldn’t wash off all of Jagger's scent, but he didn’t want to either he missed Jagger next to him, his smell his presence his aura. He continued to suppress the angry inferno that was violently tormenting his body, he locked up his walls and used them to shut his emotions down. He was good at that and he knew it was a way to keep his mind clear. He fell asleep and as always dreamt of Jagger.