Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rainbow Factory Mafia game! -- Mafia win

Comments

• Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Eats popcorn salted by DeKay's tears

It's a great delicacy here in the Souvenir shop.
    Sonschi wrote: »

DeKay is already salty, how salty are her tears then? :o

Quite salty. I only recommend using 0.5 ml of the tears to put in your popcorn. :tongue:

But are they iodine free?
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Ok well before I leave, I’m going to vote Sonschi. I claimed my role, and it’s a shame that I reloaded DeKay this past night, because now she can’t confirm it. I don’t see how someone can be so strongly on that a role claim was fake, when it’s not like someone else said they have the same role. I don’t think I should be lynched, because I claimed my role, I’m town, and I hope at least some people believe me.

Vote Sonschi
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member

That's just gross, Iceman!

Bahahhaa
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Ok well before I leave, I’m going to vote Sonschi. I claimed my role, and it’s a shame that I reloaded DeKay this past night, because now she can’t confirm it. I don’t see how someone can be so strongly on that a role claim was fake, when it’s not like someone else said they have the same role. I don’t think I should be lynched, because I claimed my role, I’m town, and I hope at least some people believe me.

Vote Sonschi

It’s the only way to find scum imo. I know I’m town, Bella was too inactive to be scum and she confirmed lyric as town. So from my point of view it just can be you. And that means you fake claimed.

You voted me probably because of similar reasons. But I’m town. My vote stays.
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    Vote Count:
    Broncos (1) - Sonschi
    Sonschi (1) - Broncos

At this point, Broncos will be lynched in about 2 hours.
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Vote Count:
    Broncos (1) - Sonschi
    Sonschi (1) - Broncos

At this point, Broncos will be lynched in about 2 hours.

Just wanna say that the vote count makes it look like they're being salty to eachother :D

Also wanna say that i'm sorry for not posting here yesterday. I wasn't in a great mood yesterday, or the night prior, and i thought that my "i don't care if i'm lynched" post probably came off as annoying, i didn't wanna say anything else until i was in a better mood so i didn't tick anyone off. Sorry :P
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    Day 3 has ended. Broncos has been lynched.

It is now night 3. Send in your night kills.
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,603 Member
    Wait, it's not game over yet?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    If there's a saving role, it can be possible to have final 3. Of course, I'm not assuming anything. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Wait, it's not game over yet?

Yeah, i'd think the game would be over by now.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    If there's a saving role, it can be possible to have final 3. Of course, I'm not assuming anything. :D

Yeah, true. Or if the mafia doesn't submit a kill. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Yeah, true. Or if the mafia doesn't submit a kill. XD

So we'll just stand by and eat some popcorn :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Can I have some popcorn?
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Game over. Mafia has won.

Mafia was Sonschi and Icey.
  • Options
    Can't believe town just let Broncos die yesterday... Come on now.

vkR5Dxk.gif
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    IT IS OVER *collapses on a pillow* :joy:
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    @SilentWolf101 Could you post the night actions or kills that everyone sent in? Would love to see who wanted to kill who. LOL.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Can't believe town just let Broncos die yesterday... Come on now.

vkR5Dxk.gif

That’s acrually the only reason that we won :sweat_smile:

• Options
    Good job, Sonschi! It was really close there for a while.

Town did well too. The game wouldn't have lasted that long if I hadn't been lynched. :D

• Options

Town did well too. The game wouldn't have lasted that long if I hadn't been lynched. :D

I lowkey wished I killed you both from Day 2 when you guys were talking about me being mafia since I didn't die. :D I just knew something was up.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Thank you :) After you were lynched I seriously thought there was no way to win anymore.

I lowkey wished I killed you both from Day 2 when you guys were talking about me being mafia since I didn't die. :D I just knew something was up.

It almost worked but then you came online and killed Icey. I was shocked because I already celebrated our win :joy:
  • Options

To be fair, that is what happened last game, though. :D

• Options
    Sonschi wrote: »

Thank you :) After you were lynched I seriously thought there was no way to win anymore.

It almost worked but then you came online and killed Icey. I was shocked because I already celebrated our win :joy:

e31.gif

Scum slayer DeKay never goes down without a fight.

To be fair, that is what happened last game, though. :D

The only difference was that I kinda knew I wouldn't be mafia in this game. :tongue:
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Btw, if anyone was wondering, I was told I had an 11% chance of being town, so I kind of knew from the start. :D

I submitted the Lia kill on the first night (sorry, Lia) and then Broncos.

• Options
    Sorry town, I let you down. I should've voted for Sonschi along side Broncos, but I didn't end up getting the chance.
    7dW3gu7.gif