Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NCIS- The Mafia Game {Mafia Win}

Comments

• Options
    FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    It would be SUPER obvious that you had killed kitty that game. But this game? DeKay had a suspicion, and you probably killed him to avoid it from growing. It wouldn't be so obvious, because it was a small suspicion that pretty much everybody ignored, AND you could just cover up the kill and go, "well he is a good scum hunter lol".
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

• Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    FloppyFish wrote: »
    It would be SUPER obvious that you had killed kitty that game. But this game? DeKay had a suspicion, and you probably killed him to avoid it from growing. It wouldn't be so obvious, because it was a small suspicion that pretty much everybody ignored, AND you could just cover up the kill and go, "well he is a good scum hunter lol".

I said that earlier as one of my reasons maf could've killed Dekay because someone else, I think Lala, had said it earlier. I agreed with that possibility, so I added it to my list.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    floppy your case is good for day one because there is very little to go on. I'm just not convinced right now because we've not heard from most of the players yet.

Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Reading through tomorrow- I haven't finished reading through and I probably won't talk too much tomorrow as it's my birthday :o

Happy birthday!!!!!
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I've got to do some reading, and then I'll update the front and discord.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options

I said that earlier as one of my reasons maf could've killed Dekay because someone else, I think Lala, had said it earlier. I agreed with that possibility, so I added it to my list.

It seems much more likely you would kill DeKay before his suspicion on you grew, and you would cover it up by saving he is a good scum hunter.
    Mafia Stats

• Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Ok. I'm getting a bit annoyed because I'm not mafia, but you seem to think I am. I'm gonna get off for a bit to cool off. When I get on later, I'll read through everything and try to figure out who to vote.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    floppy your case is good for day one because there is very little to go on. I'm just not convinced right now because we've not heard from most of the players yet.

And what really is your other lead?
    Mafia Stats

• Options
    @Broncos4life I am going on a trip tomorrow morning and will get back on Friday afternoon. Can I have a replacement for the time I am gone? then when I come back I can... replace my replacement :D
    Mafia Stats

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Happy birthday, Sub.

Floppy, the "Rose doesn't sound sincere" argument is just foolish, and means nothing. Just because she didn't add an exclamation mark or a emoji doesn't mean it's scummy... if anything, scum would act more torn up about it, because they more or less have to.
    Not saying everything you said should be brushed off. But reasoning like that... it bugs me.
    unknown.png
  • Options

And what really is your other lead?

There are no other leads because no one else is posting. I'm of the mind that the killers might not be very active. They see us on here debating and think it's safer by not posting.

Your thoughts about Rose are valid, though. But my intuition says she's town. I want to hear from others before I make my decision.
  • Options
    Happy birthday, Sub.

Floppy, the "Rose doesn't sound sincere" argument is just foolish, and means nothing. Just because she didn't add an exclamation mark or a emoji doesn't mean it's scummy... if anything, scum would act more torn up about it, because they more or less have to.
    Not saying everything you said should be brushed off. But reasoning like that... it bugs me.

I was just sharing my opinion. I don't care if my argument is foolish to you. It is still valid, and I noticed it. It is better than not saying anything at all. It may be useful in the future. What have you brought to the table?
    Mafia Stats

• Options
    Does anybody know if Ziva David knows the scums?
    Mafia Stats

• Options

They do.
    Happy birthday, Sub.

I was just sharing my opinion. I don't care if my argument is foolish to you. It is still valid, and I noticed it. It is better than not saying anything at all. It may be useful in the future. What have you brought to the table?

Well bringing what is essentially useless information can look bad for both you and Rose, since it seems to me you are targeting her for the littlest things... DeKay voting her, and Rose killing DeKay for it makes sense, especially with a traitor in the game.
    But at the same time I also like to kill DeKay early, she is good at scum slaying and it scares me. (Although I don't believe I'm actually that good at playing scum)

Anyone know what game Rose has been scum on? I would like a link if you wouldn't mind, thank you. Or just the name.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Zinnia, she was scum in father brown mafia I hosted on UM. I think she acted differently. I was hosting, though, so I saw things differently than the players.
  • Options
    She has only been scum in Sonschi's game, and Lala's game on UM. But she is probably a bit more confident as scum because she has done it before 2 times. At least.

They do.
    Happy birthday, Sub.

Well bringing what is essentially useless information can look bad for both you and Rose, since it seems to me you are targeting her for the littlest things... DeKay voting her, and Rose killing DeKay for it makes sense, especially with a traitor in the game.
    But at the same time I also like to kill DeKay early, she is good at scum slaying and it scares me. (Although I don't believe I'm actually that good at playing scum)

Anyone know what game Rose has been scum on? I would like a link if you wouldn't mind, thank you. Or just the name.

If DeKay is so good at scum slaying according to all of you, don't you think you should have listened to her? I don't care if my reasons are minor, I don't find them minor. You might, but I don't. You guys pretty much ignored her vote, and now I feel Rose has more evidence. Plus, what other leads do we have? Maybe you should get another lead yourself if you seem so against mine. Again, what have you brought to the table?
    Mafia Stats

• Options
    Zinnia, she was scum in father brown mafia I hosted on UM. I think she acted differently. I was hosting, though, so I saw things differently than the players.

Keep in mind there were 2 other scum parties there. In Sonschi's game there was only one. it makes it easier for scum to blend in as they are still trying to find the other scums too
    Mafia Stats

• Options
    She has only been scum in Sonschi's game, and Lala's game on UM. But she is probably a bit more confident as scum because she has done it before 2 times. At least.

They do.
    Happy birthday, Sub.

If DeKay is so good at scum slaying according to all of you, don't you think you should have listened to her? I don't care if my reasons are minor, I don't find them minor. You might, but I don't. You guys pretty much ignored her vote, and now I feel Rose has more evidence. Plus, what other leads do we have? Maybe you should get another lead yourself if you seem so against mine. Again, what have you brought to the table?

Uhhh... because it was Day 1?? Should I just listen to everything DeKay says because I think she is a good town player?
    Should I also blindly follow Lala?
    I don't have that much evidence against someone because you already called out Rose before I was awake.
    And I don't go after people for the smallest of things. Do as you wish, but that is not how I play.
    unknown.png
  • Options

Oh jeez. That game looked like a mess (as in a lot of posts and actions, I'm sure you did good hosting). I will look through Sonschi's game I guess.
    unknown.png
  • Options

They do.
    Happy birthday, Sub.

Uhhh... because it was Day 1?? Should I just listen to everything DeKay says because I think she is a good town player?
    I don't have that much evidence against someone because you already called out Rose before I was awake.
    And I don't go after people for the smallest of things. Do as you wish, but that is not how I play.
    And you don't think scums have little pieces of evidence behind them? Little things can matter. And, you should listen to everybody. You may not agree, but you should listen. And pretty much nobody listened to DeKay.
    Mafia Stats

• Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    RIP DeKay :( Gosh, it stinks that we already lost a cop :(
    Rip Dekay

This doesn't seem very sincere.
    I think the mafia killed Dekay for 1 of 3 reasons.
    A. They thought he was traitor.
    B. They thought he was a cop.
    C. He's good at scum hunting.

Not really sure what to make of this kill, but we should lynch someone today.

He didn't act like a cop at all, nor a traitor.

DeKay was sus of Rose. Perhaps Rose is mafia and said to her buddies, "DeKay is sus of us, and usually pretty good at scumhunting. Lets kill him.". It makes sense, when you think about it.

Since this is our only lead RN, I am voting Rose

Vote: Rose

How does that not sound sincere?
    I was just throwing out ideas and my opinion when I said that. Now that I read that, I see what you mean. They probably killed him cause he's good at scum hunting.

So she is good at scumhunting? Dekay is a she. Lol.

But she is? Does that mean she guessed you right?? Ooooo
  • Options
    I need more info. People need to get on.
    Another thought just came to me. What if the mafia killed Dekay because he voted for me to try and frame me?

Pretty much everybody ignored his vote, it wouldn't make sense.

besides, would I make it that obvious? The other times I've been scum, Mafia here and Werewolf on UM, We didnt kill a person targeting me. I even suggested in the game i was maf with Ice and Shan that we keep Kitty, who was doubting me around. Why would I be so obvious and night kill the 1 person who voted for me?

So that you could make such an argument and be like NAAAH das dumb to be so obvious!

Ive totes done that
  • Options

^^
  • Options
    HappyFuzzyKittyHappyFuzzyKitty Posts: 452 Member
    I'm on! Happy b-day Sub!

I don't know... I am not very sure at all about anyone being scum...
    Hi. I'm Happy.
  • Options

They do.
    Happy birthday, Sub.

And you don't think scums have little pieces of evidence behind them? Little things can matter. And, you should listen to everybody. You may not agree, but you should listen. And pretty much nobody listened to DeKay.

Sorry? I listen to people, I didn't vote you Day 1, did I? You know that's not what I meant, it's foolish just to follow people who are good at the game. They have just as much chance to be scum as anyone.
    DeKay wrote: »
    Vote: Rose

Just from gut feeling. Bella is a bit suspicious too for wanting to vote for Floppy too quickly. We all know how much Floppy is gonna flop like a fish out of water when she's scum, so I'll keep her around.

This isn't exactly evidence, Floppy
    And killing DeKay seems like a good idea for anyone, even if it isn't Rose. It allows for a frame, DeKay is a good scum-slayer, and was apparently a cop as well.
    Again, I don't think everything you say is pointless, but some of it... the "sincere" thing is just the worst.
    I don't think Rose would've killed DeKay though just for the vote though. It would be too obvious, I'm sure Rose would know this.
    I'm closer to voting Bella, actually. Some of what she's said has rubbed me the wrong way, I'd like to see more of what she has to say though.
    unknown.png