Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• Options
    Hellagood88Hellagood88 Posts: 76 Member
    You're welcome @masajo Keep up the good work!
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Witch Way

With Halloween brewing came inspiration to create Witch Way, a house with a witch in mind or any small family. Based at Garliclauter Place in Forgotton Hollow this cosy cottage in pumpkin shades comprises two bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen, dining and living rooms. Outdoors you will find lots of little areas such as a fishing pond, firepit, painting, guitar, wishing well, kids area, chess, pumpkin carving and bbq patio :)

Download here
    More pics here

RlISCOO.png

Y82AKH7.jpg

HpVoFu7.jpg

4svZa3Z.jpg

oA0lkAx.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Witch Way is a very nice Halloween themed cottage home! :) The exterior design of the home, and the type of roofing, looks very creatively great! The pumpkin wall colour looks very nice! The spider web pattern and the brambles look great on the exterior walls! Very nice outdoors areas! The plants and flowers look very nice! The fishing pond is great! Sims will enjoy fishing there, or resting beside the pond on the camp seat. The ducks there are cute! The wishing well is a nice touch in the build. Sims will enjoy playing the guitar in the outdoors air. Very nice nook area for sims to enjoy painting on the easel, or enjoy sitting around the firepit keeping warm, toasting food and chatting. They will have fun playing chess or on the monkey bars. Nice outdoors dining area for sims to enjoy cooking on the grill and eating their meals outdoors. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The pumkin orange, green and black colour scheme of the rooms looks very nice. The Halloween themed wall patterns look very effective! Very nice living room! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa and armchair watching tv, and the fire will keep the room warm. The floor rugs add a nice look to the room. The candles on the tables, wall and ceiling light are great touches in the room. The spell book, pumpkin and changing pictures on the wall are great for Halloween! The patterned table looks nice. Very nice kitchen and dining areas! The ghosts wall pattern in the dining area is spookily great! The fruit bowl and carved pumpkin look great there, and the green and orange seating suits the theme well. The orange and white chequered kitchen wall tiling looks nice. Very nice computer desk nook . The pumpkin is great for sims to see as they use the computer there. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms. The teddy is cute in the kids room! The yellow colour scheme of the master bedroom looks very nice. The sunflowers bedhead wall picture and sunflowers is very nice in the room.
    It is a very nice Halloween cottage ! :)
  • Options
    Dear @rosemow your beautiful words always bring so much pleasure and happiness, I always read them several times. A very big thank you for all your kindness and support, for which I will always be most grateful. Wishing you a wonderful week ahead :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Great details its really making me feel excited for autumn and Halloween!
  • Options
    Many thanks @Hellagood88 really pleased you like it :) I also get quite excited for Halloween, it's such a magical and mystical time and the colours of Autumn are so beautiful :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    @masajo it certainly is! My favourite season
  • Options
    NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    Witch Way looks gorgeous! Love all the details in the outside areas, and the pond is a great touch! The inside looks wonderful and cozy, like an old cabin. The Halloween themed wallpapers look great, and I particularly love the kitchen and dining areas! :blush: Great detailing, and lots of clutter to make it look homely and lived in. Love it :heart:

It certainly has that Halloween spirit!
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
  • Options
    Thank you very much @Laebeth for your wonderful words and kindness, I'm certainly in the Halloween spirit now :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Witch Way is absolutely adorable! Love the curving, rock lined paths and the gorgeous landscaping. Awesomely done interiors. The Halloween wallpapers are perfect in there. :smile:
  • Options
    MeebxMeebx Posts: 129 Member
    Witch Way house, I love it! Great work, thanks for sharing it :)
    ID: Miubeex
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Lovely Halloween themed cottage , dear Christine! I love the architecture and how cozy it looks inside and outside. Great lanscape too!
  • Options
    CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Oooh Witch Way is fantastic (and love the name btw! :smile: ). The architecture is perfect for a witch/Halloween build, love the use of that cobweb wallpaper on the outside and love the garden with all its little nooks filled with fun activities. B) And then those interiors, genius! They are all warm, cozy and charming, gorgeous colour combination throughout, they create a wonderful autumn atmosphere. <3
  • Options
    NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    Congrats on the Maxis fave sweetie! <3
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
  • Options
    A very big thank you @WrathofCath for your kind and beautiful words, always very much appreciated :)
    Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving your wonderful words @Meebx very kind of you :)
    @AIRIS6962 really pleased you like it dear Inma, your beautiful kindness and support are very much appreciated :)
    Many thanks for your very generous words @Corwim really appreciate all your wonderful kindness and support :)

WOW, this is awesome dear @rosemow thank you very much for letting me know :) It's especially wonderful as it's my birthday today and this is a very special gift :)
    Thank you very much @Laebeth it's always so exciting and such a happy feeling :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Many thanks dear @rosemow for your beautiful wishes, very kind of you :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

YAY! Congrats dear! Very well deserved faved :smiley:

450x260_795785Kz5R_happy-birthday-christine.jpg

May all your dreams and wishes come true :kissing_heart:
  • Options
    Dear Inma, this is so very kind of you, I absolutely love birthday cake, a very big thank you for your beautiful wishes :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Yay, congrats on your fav for Witch Way, so happy for you! Ooooh, and awesome that it happened on your birthday, happy birthday sweetie! :)
  • Options
    StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Congratulations on your well-deserved Maxis fav! :smiley:
  • Options
    Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    Happy Birthday dearest, and congratulations on your well deserved Maxis Fav :kissing_heart:
    Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited October 2017
    Happy Birthday!!! Congratulations on the well deserved Maxis Fave for your very charming Witch Way! Such a Fabulous birthday gift!! :blush:
  • Options
    A very big thank you @Corwim @StSciurus @FaithofKaela @WrathofCath for all your beautiful wishes, it was a perfect day :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top