Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

cornelia goth makeover

princess_kaguyaprincess_kaguya Posts: 508 Member
hallo meine lieben. i made a cornelia goth makeover! whaddaya think?

TdBsCnX.jpg
LPolq1e.jpg

feel free to post your own makeovers as well :p
Post edited by princess_kaguya on

Comments

• Options
    cleo00cleo00 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Ooh! Can you do Gunther? From a distance hes a pretty hot sim but I hate his face.
  • Options
    jordandjordand Posts: 262 Member
    Cornelia looks amazing after the makeover!!
  • Options
    cleo00 wrote: »
    Ooh! Can you do Gunther? From a distance hes a pretty hot sim but I hate his face.

@cleo00 really? i think hes pretty hot, i wouldnt change anything about him :#:#

ISpTwsH.jpg

@jordand thank u <3<3
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    I found a pic of a makeover I gave Cornelia in December 2013. I imagine I would do it very differently now as my style has changed and I use different CC these days. I made over all Sunset Valley residents, trying to keep them as true to the original as possible but found that Cornelia needed quite a bit of tweaking to make her genetically viable.
    10pag7r.jpg%22width=640%22
  • Options
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    I found a pic of a makeover I gave Cornelia in December 2013. I imagine I would do it very differently now as my style has changed and I use different CC these days. I made over all Sunset Valley residents, trying to keep them as true to the original as possible but found that Cornelia needed quite a bit of tweaking to make her genetically viable.
    10pag7r.jpg%22width=640%22
    @Mikezumi she looks simple yet so much better and omg i could never edit all sunset valley townies, it would be so much work !
    personally, i only change the ones who somehow i can identify with :p
  • Options
    @princess_kaguya It was a big undertaking but well worth it. I had a Sunset Valley that I could use as a starter without worrying how the offspring would look when I was looking for potential partners for my active families. These days I simply totally annihilate all the residents and populate the town with my own sims but I don't regret having done it :)
  • Options
    heres vita alto :#:#

ybIZJvV.jpg

Y8klMr0.jpg
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    edited August 2017
    cleo00 wrote: »

@cleo00 really? i think hes pretty hot, i wouldnt change anything about him :#:#

ISpTwsH.jpg

@jordand thank u <3<3

I agree, Gunther is awesome as is! I do give him new hair/beard but leave his face as is....

My Gunther...

36445860752_5ed068a67d_b.jpg
  • Options
    cleo00cleo00 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Gunther is very attractive, there's just something very flat and plain about his face I cant quite put my finger on it.
  • Options
    @cleo00 If you take Gunther into CAS you will find that his face profile slider is way to the left hence the flat face.
  • Options
    I found my Vita Alto makeover. I will put it in a spoiler because it has several pics, including gender swaps which I always use to determine when a sim is genetically viable.
    2z5lvgw.jpg"width=640"
    EA Vita
    10qb8d1.jpg"width=640"
    Aged down and makeup removed
    2iomki.jpg"width=640"
    Quick look as male
    wbtftg.jpg"width=640"
    Heavily tweaked
    vccia.jpg"width=640"
    CC skin and makeup added
    25ew56q.jpg"width=640"
    Gender swapped
  • Options
    lulubadwolflulubadwolf Posts: 630 Member
    @Mikezumi wow, great makeover (mostly the last two pictures, CC skin helps a lot for me i think).
    I also often do gender swaps since two of my sims end up married, they were really pretty and when i had see their baby, i just wonder what went wrong. I had understand when i had do some gender swap :D
  • Options
    @lulubadwolf Thank you :) This is a very old makeover from 2013 so I would probably do it differently now but I still always do a gender swap when I do a makeover.
  • Options
    fashion icon
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    Love your makeovers! I agree that Gunther is totally handsome as he is - he only needs cc skin and he's good to go. Vita and Cornelia look good with their brand new mouths - lip-injections has apparently gained the sims community as well... ;)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    spongeblobbyspongeblobby Posts: 8 New Member
    All of these are amazing!
  • Options
    @jillbg HAHAHAahah ooohh nooo u have noticed my lip fillers! i tried to be as natural as possible. but they only got it cuz they have dem coins ;);)

@spongeblobby
    thank u doll
  • Options
    mikkimouse1978mikkimouse1978 Posts: 1,497 Member
    I think Cornelia looks really nice. Anytime I remake her, I make her blond and more June Clever. She does, of course, have some plastic surgery to take away the sharpness of her facial structure and give her a more rounded appearance. Cornelia also puts on some weight because she shouldn't be that thin.
  • Options
    I think Cornelia looks really nice. Anytime I remake her, I make her blond and more June Clever. She does, of course, have some plastic surgery to take away the sharpness of her facial structure and give her a more rounded appearance. Cornelia also puts on some weight because she shouldn't be that thin.

i think she looks really cute as a thin petite wife, since her husband is kinda on the buff side heheheheh yes i have a size kink dont come for me.