Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New trailer

Just seen a tweet about the trailer coming out today. Looks like we can have play dates for toddlers! One to watch out for today!
Origin ID - eliselove1
Four Seasons Properties

Comments

• Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Teaser trailer looks very underwhelming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9tvvXL6ZB8
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    Ahh the baby slides!
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    if the toddlers aren't performing complex gymnastics for my entertainment then what's the point
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    I'm looking forward to it!
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • Options
    HalloMolliHalloMolli Posts: 2,720 Member
    Well, it's not my Cup of tea when it Comes to the theme but I like the idea of playdates. Hopefully they are not just restricted to toddlers. Will buy it anyway.
    "[...] and everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end."

• Options
    esfireesfire Posts: 201 Member
    I'm excited! I'm glad to get some new toddler content, I was kind of getting tired of toddlers, just because ive been doing the baby challenge so ive been keeping A Lot of them around, haha, but its gonna be fun to get some new stuff to do with them
  • Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    This wasn't at the top of my list but since I'm currently doing a 100 Baby Challenge I will probably definitely be buying this. Maybe not right away but definitely sooner then the other packs I haven't purchased yet. The slides look cute and I am happy for the thought of more clothes. Guess I'll have to see what else the full trailer holds.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    MrMonty96 wrote: »
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Teaser trailer looks very underwhelming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9tvvXL6ZB8

Well it's only 10 seconds long, what do you want them to do? The Vampires teaser was literally Caleb Vatore hissing for 5 seconds and then some writing, but look how well Vampires turned out. Don't be too quick to judge.

This post made me laugh which I really needed today. Thank you for that!
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited August 2017
    How big is that slide? And is it something we can place on our home lots? That looks like a community lot or out in a common space? And why is a giant rug out on the ground? lol

ETA: and are those glasses the little girl is wearing new?
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Cinebar wrote: »
    How big is that slide? And is it something we can place on our home lots? That looks like a community lot or out in a common space? And why is a giant rug out on the ground? lol

It's probably a playground mat/tiles. The soft foam mats they put on the ground at playgrounds now because heaven help it if children touch the ground and get a bump or dirty or something...

rubber_safety_tile_playground_matsL.jpg
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    What about the children, can they use the slides?
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    3KNPen wrote: »

It's probably a playground mat. The soft foam mats they put on the ground at playgrounds now because heaven help it if children touch the ground and get a bump or dirty or something...

Thanks, I didn't know we have to put out tarps and rugs for little kids now. I'm behind the times, I guess throwing kids (which actually used to happen) in the creek and making them learn to swim is out of the question these days? :o:D (Note I would never do that.) (but a Sim, yes)
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    megiaremegiare Posts: 421 Member
    catitude5 wrote: »
    What about the children, can they use the slides?

I'm guessing by the height and length of the slide, no. Plus with it being a toddler pack, I just don't see that possibility.
    aD9wyNW.jpg
  • Options

It's probably a playground mat/tiles. The soft foam mats they put on the ground at playgrounds now because heaven help it if children touch the ground and get a bump or dirty or something...

LOL right??

Its a crazy world we are in. I am so glad I grew up in a world that wasn't bubble wrapped, I'm a tough ol' chicky now thanks to it.
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    I think that for a stuffs pack it looks pretty dang great!
    I love the new regular looking grill !

(will edit this alot as I find more stuffs I love :D )

I like the free standing awning too!
    love the new fence
    love the outfits especially the pink and white polka-dotted outfit near the end.

I love everything I noticed and cannot wait to see the recolors that the community makes!

This seems like the toddler version of backyard stuff and I am perfectly happy with it!

I wonder if we will be able to make play-date clubs, that would be aMAZing! !
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    I can't wait to make a toddler playground in WC park!!
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    I like everything except the military trouser.

I especially like the reminiscence to the diving lots in Isla Paradiso. Wish they would come back for real.
  • Options
    HannieHannie Posts: 608 Member
    Looks great! Love the playground stuff :smiley:
  • Options
    LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    Wow, that looks like a lot for a sp. Cannot wait!
  • Options
    simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    Love it all. Now all id like is for the nanny career to appear!
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• Options
    edited August 2017
    Wow this is away more then I was expecting. Definitely looking forward to this now! I wonder if maybe we'll get a toddler lot trait patched in as well? So that if you add the equipment to a community lot you'll get people to bring their toddlers there?
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member

It's probably a playground mat. The soft foam mats they put on the ground at playgrounds now because heaven help it if children touch the ground and get a bump or dirty or something...

Thanks, I didn't know we have to put out tarps and rugs for little kids now. I'm behind the times, I guess throwing kids (which actually used to happen) in the creek and making them learn to swim is out of the question these days? :o:D (Note I would never do that.) (but a Sim, yes)

I think it's more for like when they sit on the ground to eat. Like having a picnic.
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    Wow this is away more then I was expecting. Definitely looking forward to this now! I wonder if maybe we'll get a toddler lot trait patched in as well? So that if you add the equipment to a community lot you'll get people to bring their toddlers there?

I don't know... with the teen lot trait they said it was complicated to make teens actually come to the lots. Unless they've sorted it out, I don't think toddlers would be any different. Maybe it'll be a lot type instead. "Toddler Park."