Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One room, One week, One theme

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,709 Member
    I send hugs to you @Shellbell <3 You are a very caring stepmother to her, that wants the best for her. I am sorry that this last month has held a lot of stressful and upsetting times and tears. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts in all that the days and weeks ahead holds.
    I am sorry to hear of what happened after your parents divorced. It is great that you have been able to restore your relationship with your Mother. Her support would be an encouragement to you in all that your life is holding.
  • Options
    shakerellashakerella Posts: 321 Member
    You all are wonderful and have such kind hearts. I am very happy to have found you on these forums. Your past, no matter how hard, has had a hand in making you the amazing and caring person that you are today. I love what @lsnishi said above.

This week's challenge seems to be a really fun one!

@MyFavoritedesign How clever to make the room shaped like Freezer Bunny! Love the laser lights and the painting. Very cute how you also made freezer bunny on the wall with lights and the shelf.

@Shellbell I like how your sims are rocking out on the freezer bunny guitars. The laser lights are fun, aren't they!?! It is also very nice that you included the game for the little girl. What is that object called?
    My Current Challenge: Drifter House Challenge
  • Options
    shakerellashakerella Posts: 321 Member
    Entry Form
    Theme for the week: A room for Freezer Bunny.
    Gallery name of room : Bunny Pink Room
    I keep getting an error when I test out the short link to the room.
    So here is the long search link version also

Origin Id : Shakerella

Hollie is a huge fan of Freezer Bunny. Possibly #1 fan. She has collected the guitar, poster, tablet, and snow globe. Her room is pink to match Freezer Bunny. She writes about how much she adores Freezer Bunny in her journal. You'll often find her looking up more information about the cute bunny on Simpedia.

l6EDA4q.jpg
    Hollie and Scarlett taking a Freezer Bunny fan photo.
    Eq4p2JX.jpg
    The girls dancing to S-Pop and admiring some of Hollie's Freezer Bunny collection.
    vfbpGgt.jpg
    What will we wear to the Freezer Bunny Concert?
    EgjuP4N.jpg
    Hollie and Scarlett discuss making a Freezer Bunny craft!
    My Current Challenge: Drifter House Challenge
  • Options
    The furnishing of Bunny Pink Bedroom looks very nice! @shakerella :) The pink colour scheme to reflect the Freezer Bunny looks pretty! Very nice pink circles wall pattern on the bed area wall! Very nice windows study desk nook! Hollie would enjoy sitting there looking up information about the Freezer Bunny on the computer there and writing in her journal there , with sunshine coming in onto her through the windows. The pink lamp and pink bin are great there. Very nice corner armchair reading nook! She will enjoy sitting resting on the chair or patterned stool reading a book. The animal wall pictures look cute there! The type of pink curtains used look very nice. Very nice music nook! She would have fun dancing to music from the pink music player. The pink balloons, Freezer Bunny picture and pink bunny in the nook look great! Hollie will have lots of fun playing the Freezer Bunny guitar! She will like sleeping in her pink bed. The Freezer Bunny snowglobe, pink tissues, plant and butterflies pictture are nice touches on the bed side wall shelves. The pink rosette looks great on the wall. The pink and brown bedhead wall picture looks very nice, Very nice dressing table area! The hair dryer , pink flowers and beauty products are nice touches on it. She will like checking her appearance in the pretty pink mirror with the lights on the edges of it. The glass doors clothing and shoes closet looks great! The pink bunny is cute in it! The plant flowers are a nice touch on top of the bookshelf. Her school bag is a homely touch .
    It is a very special bedroom for Hollie, the number one fan of Freezer Bunny! The accompanying background details about the room and to accompany the photos are very creatively written! Thankyou very much for entering this week's challenge ! :)
  • Options
    fizzlegigfizzlegig Posts: 88 Member
    @MyFavoritedesign I like your room, especially making the shape of the freezer bunny in the design :)
    Origin ID: igrog71
  • Options
    @Shellbell I like how you've added the freezer bunny room as a creative room to an existing home, I love the laser lights!
  • Options
    @shakerella very cute room, I like the storyline too :)
  • Options
    what a great idea for a challenge @rosemow :)
  • Options
    fizzlegig wrote: »
    what a great idea for a challenge @rosemow :)

Thankyou very much! @fizzlegig :) If you would like to enter a room in this week's challenge and you haven't become a full member, you can post the links to the uploaded pictures and I can post the pictures for you :)
  • Options
    thankyou @rosemow that'd be great, you're such a sweetheart :)
  • Options
    I'll see how I go & let you know if I need help x
  • Options
    coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,165 Member
    edited August 2017
    Entry Form
    Theme for the week: A room for Freezer Bunny
    Gallery name of room: Freezer Bunny Family Bed
    Origin Id : cat315118
    Gallery Link:
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/5B0AA131780411E785743911099CDC23?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=cat315118&max=50&maxis=false
    The Bunny family needs to save money, now that they have a toddler. Therefore, the family of three is sharing a bedroom. In the afternoon, while the professional entertainer parents are practicing in their guitar band in the "ear" of the room, Grandma minds the toddler in the main portion of the bedroom. Sometimes, she sleeps over while the toddler sleeps, when her parents are working late. The other "ear" includes a Freezer Bunny bar and a laser show. When the Freezer Bunny visits the family, he is very comfortable sleeping on one of the pink chairs in the band's practice area. Of course, the entire family and extended family (the rest of the band) loves to wear pink and having pink hair.
    PPQwmZb.jpg
    bird's a view of the room
    oeQkTlk.jpg
    the band's practice area of the bedroom
    BvkZ3gI.jpg
    Grandma reads to the toddler, as the band practices in their pink band uniform.
    nA6pRbG.jpg
    Taking a break during band practice, Grandma makes her favorite drink while the band practices in the other ear of the room.
    eePEGk0.jpg
    the laser show near the bar
    DVUaRDv.jpg
    The toddler uses her Wabbit Tablet, which is shaped like the Freezer Bunny.
    PeuVsCw.jpg
    Grandma watches as the toddler hugs her big bunny.
    BGN5gJW.jpg
    Xavgk6J.jpg
    As soon as the parents return from work, they fall asleep, so Grandma reads the toddler back to sleep.
    emFqgLO.jpg
    The study area of the bedroom
    0knYf7J.jpg
    The bedroom's roof
    Post edited by coolsim9999999 on
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    Freezer Bunny Family Bedroom is a very creatively designed bedroom ! @coolsim9999999 :) The shape of it is as the Freezer Bunny looks very great! Very nice pink colour scheme of the room! The background details of the room are very nice. It is nice that the toddler's grandma looks her whilst her parents are practicing for their guitar band in one of Freezer Bunny's ears. The ears look great! The darker pink flooring rug and wall strips in the middle sections of the ears look great! It looks very nice how the Freezer Bunny guitars are set up for the band to play as they practise. Freezer Bunny would enjoy sleeping on the pink armchairs there. Very nice Freezer Bunny themed bar area in the other ear for the sims to enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. They would enjoy watching the Freezer Bunny laser whilst drinking there. The different coloured circular floor rugs look great used for his eyes, nose and mouth! It is nice that the toddler has the Freezer Bunny shaped tablet to enjoy using. She would enjoy reading books from the bookcase, playing with the pink and white dollhouse and playing with toys from the pink toy box. Nice corner nook study desk for the sims to enjoy sitting at the table using the computer and reading books from the bookshelves. The pink lamps on the desk, and the pink bunny and beauty bottle in the bookcase are nice touches . The big pink bunny looks cute in the room! The pink ballons are happy touches in the room. It is nice that the whole family share the same bedroom. The type of doors leading into the ears looks nice. The aquarium is a nice touch in the room. It is special that grandma is reading a bedtime story to the toddler. The Freezer Bunny themed rooftop looks great!
    It is a very creative bedroom! The pink colour of the band members hair and clothing looks very nice! Thankyou very much for entering this week's challenge ! :)
  • Options
    Thank you very much for your very nice and detailed review @rosemow B)! I'm so happy that you like how I shaped and decorated the room, the color scheme and my back story :D!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    @coolsim9999999 I love your room!
  • Options
    Thank you very much @fizzlegig B)! Welcome to this thread :D!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    chips46chips46 Posts: 3,667 Member
    edited August 2017
    I was just checking what's the new room challenge for this week I couldn't believe it freezer bunny :D that is awesome @rosemow you bring out the best challenge for the simmers to do, already there are awesome freezer bunny rooms I won't have time as I'm still working on my Asian themed room for now but I will check in to see more freezer bunny rooms :)

Hi @fizzlegig nice to see you here :) fizzlegig and I we know each other were from the AU/NZ forums

@coolsim9999999 great freezer bunny room I love the roof part I see you had fun with this :D
  • Options
    MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member

Thank you @fizzlegig and @shakerella so much for your lovely comments. :)
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • Options
    Agrippine_23Agrippine_23 Posts: 96 Member
    Oh my! This week's theme is awesome @rosemow ! I have no idea how you keep coming up with these fantastic ideas, I can't wait to participate! I'm already planning my weekend in my head to make sure I'll have time to do it :D I'll come back and take a closer look at all the entries (which I can tell by a quick look are as amazing as always). Have fun guys and see you soon!
  • Options
    Oh my! This week's theme is awesome @rosemow ! I have no idea how you keep coming up with these fantastic ideas, I can't wait to participate! I'm already planning my weekend in my head to make sure I'll have time to do it :D I'll come back and take a closer look at all the entries (which I can tell by a quick look are as amazing as always). Have fun guys and see you soon!

Hello @Agrippine_23 :) I will look forward to seeing your room! Happy simming ! :)
  • Options
    MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member
    edited August 2017
    Beautiful room @coolsim9999999 ! I'm glad that we are on the same page with the idea of forming a room. I felt that this idea was in the air! Your room shape is better than mine. I like the way you made your room hands. <3
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • Options
    StangMix2StangMix2 Posts: 238 Member
    I haven't entered one of these before, but this one sounds like su much fun I just might HAVE to enter... If I can make it inside the time limit :smile:
  • Options
    StangMix2 wrote: »
    I haven't entered one of these before, but this one sounds like su much fun I just might HAVE to enter... If I can make it inside the time limit :smile:

Hello @StangMix2 :) Welcome to the room challenge thread and the forums! It would be very nice if you would like to enter a room in this week's challenge or a future room challenge :) I will look forward to seeing your room! Happy simming! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top