Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Star-Crossed Mafia (Town Win)

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Okay, I'm going to stop being a chill person :D

I've been busier than usual this game, so it's probably making me look scummy, but I have a life, as do all of us. Maybe I did go a bit far on Sub, but I still think there's a really good chance she's mafia. And I wasn't too involved in the bella lynch, so if you're going to use that against someone, it should be DeKay or Iceman. I'd vote for you, but I legitimately think you're town from how Zinnia was the first to vote for you Day 2, and I doubt she would throw her partner under the bus so quickly.

Is there a good way to defend yourself without looking scummy because I'm yet to discover a way XD

It's funny you're trying to pin this on me, when I never voted for Bella and I've voted Zinnia since day 1.

I think it can't be Diva because she could've easily gotten Sub lynched instead of Zinnia.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    If Broncos is lynched and she's town, I'd say DeKay is next.

I've been against Zinnia since day 1 or 2. Diva voted Zinnia when she could've easily steered it to Sub. And Zinnia was too eager to jump on Sub, so they might not be partners.

Of course, I guess the Mafia also could've gone against each other because it would be easier to kill with just one person, but they couldn't have communicated that to each other.

That leaves Broncos, DeKay, and Floppy. I'm leaning towards Broncos right now.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Current Votes:
    Broncos-Floppy, Dekay
    Have Not Voted-Broncos, Sub, Icey, Diva
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    I'm starting school today, so i wont be able to update votes that much. Just letting everyone know.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,658 Member
    I hope Broncos is mafia!! I'm so excited to find out tomorrow when I wake up. <3:kiss:
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Meh.

Vote: Broncos

If we're wrong we still have plenty of chances

• Options
    Current Votes:
    Broncos-Floppy, Dekay, Icey
    Have Not Voted-Broncos, Sub, Diva
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Meh.

If we're wrong we still have plenty of chances

Nah, if we get it wrong, it will be 4 townie against 1 mafia.

And at night, assuming the mafia kills someone, there will be 1 mafia against 3 townies which is a bit risky. But still possible to beat the mafia depending on who we have left and the suspicions we have towards the players left.

I think we can only get 1 more chance if we get this one wrong.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    FloppyFish wrote: »
    This makes things a WHOLE heck of a lot easier.

I think the last mafia is MORE LIKELY (Not GUARANTEED, JUST LIKELY) to be the people who voted for Sub (DeKay and Broncos).
    I think Sub could still be mafia though; just not so sure. I mean, he DID vote zinnia, but he had to prevent getting lynched. And he COULD have at least said his view on the mafia situation during day or night, I mean I get it why he wasn't super active but he barely said anything at all.

I feel like DeKay and Broncos exaggerated how suspicious Sub / Bella are. I voted for Bella because I realized that we needed to get a lynch in order to move forward, and she was a bit suspicious, but if someone else had gotten more lynch votes I probably would have gone with that. But we needed a lynch and Bella had most votes, and I still thought, "Well... she WAS a bit suspicious.."

That put me off a bit, because the mafias need people to get eliminated, so they are probably going to try to convince people to vote to lynch someone, even if it means exaggerating a bit.

I think either DeKay or Broncos is the mafia. I feel like Broncos though, in particular, is more likely.

1. Over-exaggerated suspicious-ness (ik not a word) of Bella and Sub (DeKay did it too, but Broncos, I feel, did it more.)
    2. DeKay sort of just joined so not a lot of info on him.
    3. Broncos has just been very chill, puts me off a bit, I dunno

Sorry for the wall of text xD Had to lift that off of my chest!

I've told you this a couple times xD Please remember I'm a she...
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options

I think the last mafia is MORE LIKELY (Not GUARANTEED, JUST LIKELY) to be the people who voted for Sub (DeKay and Broncos).
    I think Sub could still be mafia though; just not so sure. I mean, he DID vote zinnia, but he had to prevent getting lynched. And he COULD have at least said his view on the mafia situation during day or night, I mean I get it why he wasn't super active but he barely said anything at all.

I feel like DeKay and Broncos exaggerated how suspicious Sub / Bella are. I voted for Bella because I realized that we needed to get a lynch in order to move forward, and she was a bit suspicious, but if someone else had gotten more lynch votes I probably would have gone with that. But we needed a lynch and Bella had most votes, and I still thought, "Well... she WAS a bit suspicious.."

That put me off a bit, because the mafias need people to get eliminated, so they are probably going to try to convince people to vote to lynch someone, even if it means exaggerating a bit.

I think either DeKay or Broncos is the mafia. I feel like Broncos though, in particular, is more likely.

1. Over-exaggerated suspicious-ness (ik not a word) of Bella and Sub (DeKay did it too, but Broncos, I feel, did it more.)

Sub, what do you think about the Broncos vote?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »

I just finished reading through. I feel like this vote is a little pushed, I don't really think Broncos is suspicious, but that just might be me. I'm leaning towards Diva or Icmn, because Diva only really comes on to vote and doesn't often say why, and icmn... I dunno I just have a gut feeling here, so I guess I won't act on it unless I have to.

For now I won't vote and see if anything sparks my interest to vote someone.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    DeKay wrote: »

I just finished reading through. I feel like this vote is a little pushed, I don't really think Broncos is suspicious, but that just might be me. I'm leaning towards Diva or Icmn, because Diva only really comes on to vote and doesn't often say why, and icmn... I dunno I just have a gut feeling here, so I guess I won't act on it unless I have to.

For now I won't vote and see if anything sparks my interest to vote someone.

Hmm, but Diva just came to vote for Zinnia and she didn't say much on why she did that which made me think she voted Zinnia based on the bandwagon that was forming. If she was a scum and seen her partner being in a bandwagon, Diva would have chosen Sub instead. Again, it could be their little strategy to kill off one mafia member in order to get night kills (using the term 'little strategy' very loosely here since I know they cannot PM each other).
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Okay, I'm going to stop being a chill person :D

I've been busier than usual this game, so it's probably making me look scummy, but I have a life, as do all of us. Maybe I did go a bit far on Sub, but I still think there's a really good chance she's mafia. And I wasn't too involved in the bella lynch, so if you're going to use that against someone, it should be DeKay or Iceman. I'd vote for you, but I legitimately think you're town from how Zinnia was the first to vote for you Day 2, and I doubt she would throw her partner under the bus so quickly.

Is there a good way to defend yourself without looking scummy because I'm yet to discover a way XD

It's funny you're trying to pin this on me, when I never voted for Bella and I've voted Zinnia since day 1.

I think it can't be Diva because she could've easily gotten Sub lynched instead of Zinnia.

And I'm getting my dad's memory XD oops :D
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    Honestly, at this point- I'm stumped on who to vote for.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    I agree with Icey. Lets lynch Broncos and then DeKay. Broncos and DeKay are more likely to be mafia than anybody else, in my opinion. I said why I think that in another post.
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

• Options
    I'm starting school today, so i wont be able to update votes that much. Just letting everyone know.

aww i am so sorry
    Mafia Stats

• Options
    DivaEvie07DivaEvie07 Posts: 1,333 Member
    I guess I'll vote Bronco's

If Bronco's is not the mafia, then possibly DeKay could be, and if DeKay isn't mafia, then I don't know who could be.
    evie
    currently playing NSB
  • Options

aww i am so sorry

I actually like school. The first few days are kinda boring cause we're mostly going over class procedure, but I don't mind school that much.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Current Votes:
    Broncos-Floppy, Dekay, Icey, Diva
    Have Not Voted-Broncos, Sub
  • Options

aww i am so sorry

I actually like school. The first few days are kinda boring cause we're mostly going over class procedure, but I don't mind school that much.

I'm actually home schooled, and school starts in a few days so.
    evie
    currently playing NSB
  • Options
    DivaEvie07 wrote: »

aww i am so sorry

atleast you don't have to do tests xD
    Mafia Stats

• Options

aww i am so sorry

Depends on how it's done. I wasn't home-schooled myself, but maybe there are parents who assess how far their kids have gone using exams.

And in any case, I think home-schooled Americans need to take a test to get their GED, or whatever home schoolers' equivalent of a high school diploma is.

• Options

aww i am so sorry

Depend's on what kind of tests. I do thing's like Math Tests, Language Art's Test's. Thing's like that.
    evie
    currently playing NSB
  • Options

aww i am so sorry

Depend's on what kind of tests. I do thing's like Math Tests, Language Art's Test's. Thing's like that.

that is sad
    Mafia Stats

• Options
    broncos I guess. If it's not broncos or dekay I'm voting the next time whoever thought of that plan.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub