Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you want to see in Friday's Parenthood Live Stream?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    KlthfKlthf Posts: 230 Member
    edited May 2017
    I would really like to see how the punishment system works:
    - How will we be able to set rules?
    - How will we be able to assign caregivers to teens/children?
    - How will we be able to punish/reward toddlers/children/teens?

Another thing I would like them to show is the table setting:
    - How does that work?
    - Will the whole family sit at the table?
    - Will parents be able to tell their kids to do this?

And sack lunches:
    - How will we be able to make them?
    - How will the kids bring them to school and will we be able to tell them when to eat it?
    - What are the consequences for (not) taking a sack lunch to school?

I am also very curious about the new school projects and how this works in the game:
    - When will the kids bring these projects?
    - Will the projects effect their grades?
    - Can we chose which projects they are going to make?

Lastly the family activities, like the construction table:
    - Are these activities tied to any skills?
    - Will these also be club activities if Get Together is installed?
    Post edited by Klthf on
  • Options
    cherparcherpar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Mostly I want to see the impact of parenting on sims - the good and the bad. I also want to see how the interactions between family members is more meaningful - and moody teens and biting toddlers.
  • Options
    liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    Hopefully this will influence the gurus on what to show from the LS on Friday. I'm hoping they'll take some suggestions from this community.

What I want to see

The New CAS Assets especially the hairstyles.

The Family participating in the school projects together.

Sims setting the table and placemats.

the chore chart, to see what duties can be given to kids
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    Yes, family interactions, especially sibling interactions, other than talking to each other. I miss "red hands", catch, tag, standing on a parent's feet to learn to dance, and hacky sack (all from Sims 2).

omg I had forgotten about these. Would be nice to have them back. Red hands was the thing! Also tag was good to leave kids doing while playing grown ups.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    Toddler CAS! :open_mouth:
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    edited May 2017
    Really curious to see the interactions with parents, CAS is my next wish to see. I really want to know more about any new aspirations and traits too that come from parenting your sim kids.
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    edited May 2017
    So do you think there will be a game update and new trailer today? I think the update will have to be today, as they always come on Tuesdays and before the new pack and it isn't likely it would come on the day of the pack. I suppose new trailer could be Thursday.

Nevermind, patches come on Thursdays. I've seen the trailer is coming today.
  • Options
    MorinGlory23MorinGlory23 Posts: 64 Member
    [quote="professorlilith;c-15775621"]Yes, family interactions, especially sibling interactions, other than talking to each other. I miss "red hands", catch, tag, standing on a parent's feet to learn to dance, and hacky sack (all from Sims 2). [/quote]

Same! I missed that, also when kids would come back from school with an A and their parents will cheer for them or a kid running to hug their parent when they come home from work. I miss the same things.
  • Options
    millerolsenmillerolsen Posts: 629 Member
    Curfews and punishment, and how that system works.

Yes yes yes yes yes definetely.
    moss

• Options
    LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    @Invisibleaes Check out @luthienrising thread. There is at least one new aspiration. They have not announced what it is! I really want to know. @SimGuruNinja How about another hint on the aspiration?
  • Options
    SimGuruNinjaSimGuruNinja Posts: 992 SimGuru
    edited May 2017
    Sure @LenaDieters11, but don't tell anyone else. This is just between the two of us.
    EVERYONE ELSE OUT OF THIS THREAD.

*ninja waits patiently*

Okay.
    The new aspiration is SUPER PARENT (This Sim wants to be the best parent ever!)
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    I REALLY want to watch the livestream but I'm going to keep myself in suspense until release day. I'm already doing bad because I told myself I wasn't going to watch the new gameplay trailer or read this weeks blog either XD.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    @SimGuruNinja I don't know what I am more excited for, the fact that you answered me or your actual answer! I am beyond excited for this pack!
  • Options
    NeonHighwaysNeonHighways Posts: 1,508 Member
    Simfan923 wrote: »
    I REALLY want to watch the livestream but I'm going to keep myself in suspense until release day. I'm already doing bad because I told myself I wasn't going to watch the new gameplay trailer or read this weeks blog either XD.

The way I am I want to know everything about the packs because I may miss out a thing or two when I play and never notice it or do something wrong forever without knowing... The Sims is not like a story that can be spoiled. The more I know, the more power to me!
  • Options
    plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    We need to see all of the toddler stuff - not just the biting:

Toddler pushing another toddler into a toilet
    Toddler stealing from another toddler
    Toddler fighting another toddler
    Toddler tripping another toddler up
    Toddler setting things on fire (playing with matches)
    Toddler destroying plants - the harvestable things
    Toddler putting their toddler paw prints on artwork - ie paintings that a Sim has painted/in the process of painting
    Toddler sneakily using remote controls to change channels on the TV or stereo whilst a Sim is watching/listening

^This stuff and the rest of it - let's have a whole toddler section.
  • Options
    StaleMuffinsStaleMuffins Posts: 28 New Member
    Hopefully the "Cook together as a family" interaction as it LOOKED to be in the screenshot from the quiz.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Hopefully the "Cook together as a family" interaction as it LOOKED to be in the screenshot from the quiz.

Yes I'd love to see the cook together interaction if it's in.

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,872 Member
  • Options

I did.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Still time to mention what you want to see in the LS tomorrow.
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    I won't be in the chat on the live-stream, we will see if there are any other people on the forum watching it :)