Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

3t2 Rabbit Hole Project

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,140 Member
    @nanashi-sims
    I hadn't previously seen this thread - good job! :)
    When Sims3 was released in 2009, I created some of the homes of Sunset Valley and Riverview residents as well as a few community lots such as Central Park, Mirabella Plaza and the Little Bistro. If memory serves, I think I used the map of Desirata Valley?
    I feel inspired to create a neighbourhood with my packaged lots again plus add a few others. :)

@LadysimPlayer8 - are you still doing this? Would love to see pics!
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    I'm working on designing the checkout counter. I'll be busy this weekend with school work but the following week, I should be able to complete it. I might change the design though... still not sure if this is the design I want to go with.

tumblr_oo9yo0hgaa1u6pegqo1_1280.png
    That looks amazing.

I remember back in the original days of ts2 release, I tried to get into making cc with Wings 3D. I started with a signpost and then made a table lol. Gave up after that, did not have the patience (or the skill).
  • Options
    NindlNindl Posts: 510 Member
    @nanashi-sims
    That's so cool. ;)
    I checked out your site, you have really nice stuff! I also really like IKEA and will download some of your stuff later today. :)
  • Options
    DragonCat159DragonCat159 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Do you have plans on recreating islo paradiso?
    NNpYlHF.jpg
  • Options
    SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    I'm working on designing the checkout counter. I'll be busy this weekend with school work but the following week, I should be able to complete it. I might change the design though... still not sure if this is the design I want to go with.

tumblr_oo9yo0hgaa1u6pegqo1_1280.png
    That looks amazing.

I remember back in the original days of ts2 release, I tried to get into making cc with Wings 3D. I started with a signpost and then made a table lol. Gave up after that, did not have the patience (or the skill).

Great mesh and so real :)
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Do you have plans on recreating islo paradiso?

Hi @DragonCat159 - From the end of this week, I'll have a lot of time to play TS2. Even so, it's probably going to take me a while to finish just Sunset Valley. After that, I'm going to spend time playing the game for a bit or making some furniture and clutter CC. :relaxed:

On Tumblr, there appears to be a 3t2 lot conversion movement going on and now you can find other lots from other players! I'd recommend looking for Paradiso lots on there in the meantime!
  • Options
    New Sunset Valley lot available for download here.

tumblr_opvtmbx2XD1u6pegqo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_opvtmbx2XD1u6pegqo2_1280.jpg

• Options
    SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member

You're the best @nanashi-sims : if only my ts2 starts to be too much slow while loading screens I would love to download everything.
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • Options
    PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member

Oh my god! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE your project! *downloads everything*
  • Options
    Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member
    Okay, this is freaking cool. I can't design a warehouse to save my life, but I'm gonna need one some time!
    Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
    TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]
  • Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @nanashi-sims

Thank you so much your build is wonderful and will be heading for my grungier part of my town :) Love the ATM's and additional deco too...
  • Options
    Can I download the empty layout of the hoods' terrain?
    NNpYlHF.jpg
  • Options
    xitneverendssxitneverendss Posts: 1,772 Member
    These are really awesome @nanashi-sims! I know you make these for fun but thanks for sharing anyway!
  • Options
    Any plans for other neighborhoods, like bridgeport for example?
    NNpYlHF.jpg
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    @nanashi-sims What template are you using for the TS3 hood, and have you considered uploading the entire hood for some of us? <3 I know it would be a lot of work for you, and a lot of note writing on the buildings and cc in the hood, but I sure would enjoy that in my game. :)
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.