Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What would you like to see in pets?

Comments

• Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    edited February 2017
    I changed My Profile page to show what I want in Pets pack, My Japanese Chins in the Breed list, :)
    P.S. My Lil Man is the Brown & White, and My Baby Girl is the Black & White, you can see her better if look on My profile, not sure why she don't show up all the way here.
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Tie my kangaroo down, sport.

Srsly, roos would be cool.
    Not koalas though, they often carry a particularly nasty disease, and they're mean.
    Platypus would also be a nice addition, but don't try to catch one, like most wildlife from oz, they'll try to maim you.
    Goats. 'Cos goats are cool.
    Geese. REALISTIC geese, as in, they will chase anyone that they don't like, but will love cuddles from anyone they do like.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    NikabethNikabeth Posts: 4 New Member
    I'm loving the Vet and groomers career options that I'm seeing above! What a fun idea!
  • Options
    SandrasandritaSandrasandrita Posts: 2 New Member
    Please, please chunky big headed English Bulldogs and Frenchies! The different breeds were pretty good in Sims 3... but now they have to be much better in Sims 4!,.... and horses... Please don't leave us without horses. I don't care about cars... Horses are a must. Give us really very big lots 50x50 at least where we can build houses with barns.
  • Options
    jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    I desperately want owls!!!
  • Options
    HeidrHeidr Posts: 148 Member
    Foxes, raccoons or Dragons!

I want them to be able to interact just like any other primary pets! Not just a plain pet which only can be watched or talked with.
  • Options
    LadyFlorence95LadyFlorence95 Posts: 1 New Member
    YESSSS!!! I have been waiting for a pets expansion since they first came out with the Sims 4! I just want to give my sims some pets
  • Options
    angelfireluvsjcangelfireluvsjc Posts: 2 New Member
    FARM ANIMALS!!!! Chickens, Ducks, Goats, Cows, and Pigs!!!! So right now the trend with animals in the U.S. (Texas) is backyard chickens and pygmy goats! I am super into self sustainability and would LOVE to see the sims be able to raise their own chickens, goats, and cows and use them for eggs and milk too! PLEASE ADD at least chickens and goats to the new expansion pack for pets OR have another expansion pack that is for FARM LIFE/COUNTRY LIVING!
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    catitude5 wrote: »
    I want a spay and neuter option. In sims 3, it just went crazy with puppies and kittens. There was no stopping it.

I see a lot of great ideas, but none I agree more with than this. It really bothered me that you couldn't alter your pets in 3.

Also, I'd like the new lifestate to be mermaids.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    LadyJesterLadyJester Posts: 606 Member
    FARM ANIMALS!!!! Chickens, Ducks, Goats, Cows, and Pigs!!!! So right now the trend with animals in the U.S. (Texas) is backyard chickens and pygmy goats! I am super into self sustainability and would LOVE to see the sims be able to raise their own chickens, goats, and cows and use them for eggs and milk too! PLEASE ADD at least chickens and goats to the new expansion pack for pets OR have another expansion pack that is for FARM LIFE/COUNTRY LIVING!

I kind of remember when I was playing the sims 3 pets and I found out you could make chicken food it confused me so much...I was like "Oh! I can make chicken food? Where do i get chickens from though...?" but it was chicken flavored food for the pets. :D
  • Options
    bishop49erbishop49er Posts: 79 Member
    I got Goldfish! I'm happy.
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Aspirations
    Getting Jobs, Like if you have Get to work, Dogs can Work for Police. and track down people, If you're having trouble locating clues/people.
    if you work at Hospitals, Tuesdays could be "Kitten Tuesday", Where Kittens are brought to the hospital to play with, and Thursdays could be "Puppy Thursday."
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    I'd love it if kids could come home with random kinds of pets :lol: . Ofcourse it would be up to mom and dad if they should keep them or not.
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited February 2017
    Pets TV channel - dogs bark at the screen when they see it.
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    EmmaNijiEmmaNiji Posts: 102 Member
    I look forward to the a pets EP! The first sims game i ever played was TS2 pets! I have such nostalgia :# I like the idea of indoor and outdoor pets. I was hoping that TS4 pets might have horses but so far, it seems they won't be doing that. Definitely want hamsters or guinea pigs. Snakes and turtles and spiders! And bats for the vampires! I can't wait to have a rottweiler in TS4!! So PUMPED! <3
  • Options
    Schantal wrote: »
    HORSES HORSES HORSES HORSES and a whole neighborhood dedicated to them. Oh and I want more minor pets like iguanas and parrots. I am so excited!! I also can't wait for puppies and kittens. I also want some sort of interaction with toddlers/kids and minor animals, like when kids get a hamster to take care of in real life.

I def liked them being playable characters with actual personalities so I want that to come back. I don't want my pets to be random AI, I love that in Sims 3 they had personalities. Other than the obvious bugs I thought The Sims 3 Pets was a close to perfection as you could get as far as features, I loved it.

Oh and can we FINALLY get a pet bunny for our kids pleeasssseeee, that is so many kids first pet. Also, ferrets are awesome :-).

I agree with your want for a world of horses!!! <3
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Werewolves
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    chestercookie189chestercookie189 Posts: 65 Member
    Please, please chunky big headed English Bulldogs and Frenchies! The different breeds were pretty good in Sims 3... but now they have to be much better in Sims 4!,.... and horses... Please don't leave us without horses. I don't care about cars... Horses are a must. Give us really very big lots 50x50 at least where we can build houses with barns.

I agree that would be the best the bulldogs in the sims 3 did not look that... good :) and the dogs like the pit bull and the golden retriever models improved we should have 2-4 different dog size options and if they add horses 3 size choices for them or an adjustable height !

• Options

It would be so cool to have goats and you could get outside little pens or houses for the chickens and goats to go into I think we should get a new world dedicated to farm life like appaloosa plains. :)

• Options
    Werewolves

haha. have a pet wolf that can transform into a human
  • Options
    pet masters would be cool. individual pets have one certain sim that they listen to.
  • Options
    I also think that for small animal enclosures we can place them anywhere for eg. with the sims 3 all the small animal cages and tanks camde with a stand underneath it when the sims 4 should come with a stand but separate to the actuall tank or cage :)
  • Options
    JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    In addition to cats and dogs, I hope to see that we'll have lots of options for smaller pets such as ants, birds, guinea pigs, hamsters, lizards, and snakes. Plus, I would really like to see an included active Veterinary Career path with a new world that's centered around a large Pet Park for our sims to take their pets a socialize.
  • Options
    bishop49erbishop49er Posts: 79 Member
    I need a Great Dane and some cats.
  • Options
    I think that in the Sims 4 pets, Horses will Not be added as unlike the Sims 3 the worlds are not really made for horses and I am not sure how horses would fit in sadly, however if this is the case I think to compensate for this in the Sims 4 pets we should get:

Cats And Dogs (of course)

Tiny Animals.
    .small birds
    .Rodents
    .snakes
    .lizards
    (and other things like tarantulas, mice and hamsters and more)

Small Animals.
    these animals should be in a slightly bigger enclosure than the tiny animals
    .Rats
    .guinea pigs
    .Large Birds
    .Chinchillas
    .Rabbits

Fish
    in a range of bowls and tanks.

Then we should get some outside animals
    Pygmy Goats
    Micro Pigs
    Llamas
    Emus (maybe not)

.in the lakes ducks and swans should be added with the option to feed them and stuff
    .Small Animal runs so Sims could get out hamsters and small animal and play with them on the floor without them escaping
    .Different sized dog options small, medium and large

Finally I think the limit of 8 Sims should increase to 8 Sims and 8 pets (dogs and cats) not small pets or fish .

I also think that unlike the Sims 3 where you would click on the cage or tank to stock a small animal Sims should have to travel to a pet shop and once they purchase a pet they can take it home in a pet carrier or put the pet In the carrier in their inventory. there should also be a dog grooming parlour, a pet day-care, and also a vet (all on one street)

there should also be some new professions like :smile:
    . pet sitting (for children (Just small pets) and adults (all sized pets ).)
    . vet
    . groomer
    . And a dog trainer (like the dog whisperer)

Finally We need to have an adjustable size option for all customizable animals.