Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Two new beautiful creations, dear Christine!
    I should add the bar Windenburg Arms to my game.
    I love the soft colors with touches of colors in Cuckoo's Nest.
    I will add both to my faved if I didn´t do it already
    Hugs <3
  • Options
    lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Sorry I've missed so much! Cuckoo's Nest is beautifully done! Which is no surprise at all! Your work is always spot on! :) Happy Holidays to you and yours!
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Big thank you @WrathofCath really appreciate your beautiful words and kindness :)
    You are more than kind dear @AIRIS6962 thank you very much for all your support :)
    Many thanks for your generous words @lisa17ann very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Treelights

Treelights is my entry for Quality Control Challenge 35 - Christmas Spirit. A traditional family house with a pond at the front and kids area, bbq dining and firepit at the rear, all decorated and lit up for the festive season. Modern interior design throughout, including 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, gym, living room, kitchen, dining room, study/music/chilling room and indoor/outdoor pool room :)

Download here

More pics here

yvlNogq.png

iXNR6Qu.jpg

YyTm74E.jpg

c4Bd595.jpg

gS6rnZL.jpg

VHRITPV.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    I've already commented on your QC entry but I had to pop over and just say! Wow it's stunning inside and out!

• Options
    Big thank you @lisa17ann for your very generous words, really appreciate your kindness :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Treelights looks so very pretty! :) The outdoors areas look so very nice! The lit white trees and the different sizes of them look so very nice! The golden Christmas trees in the front garden area look very elegantly pretty! Very nice exterior design of the home! The greenery and starry garlands, and the wreath are nice festive touches on the exterior walls and windows. The red and green lights on the exterior walls gives such a very nice look to the home! The snowflakes look very nice on the roofing. The large snowmen look very cute on the roofing! Very elegantly nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The blue, black, orange and white colour scheme of the interior looks very nice. Very nice dining room! The wall pattern in this room and the living room gives a very look to the room. The type of dining chairs used looks very nice, and the circular rug is a nice touch under the table. The family photos on the wall adds a nice home feel. The silvery Christnas tree and blue presents are pretty and nice for sims to see when eating a meal. The green flowers complement with the blue colour scheme and adds a touch of green. Very nice sofa seats fireplace sitting area! . It looks a nice warming place to sit , watch tv and relax. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the coiffee table. Very nice kitchen and eat in dining area! The festive patterned dining table is great for sims to enjoy sitting at and eating a meal. The orange flowes are pretty on the table top. The paper towel, dishracks , hanging pans and utensils , and the cup wall image. are great kitchen touches there. Sims will enjoy using the bubble machine in their home! The aquarium is calming for sims to look at the fish. They will enjoy playing the piano. Very nice master bedroom! The wooden bedhead wall texture gives a nice look to the room, and the picture looks artistically nice. Nice windows chess table area for sims to enjoy playing chess whilst looking out at the views. The fish are a nice touch on the bedhead wall in the other double bedroom . The kids room is great! The teddy, bunny and koala look very cute there! The void critters prints and the flowers add nice touches to the bedroom walls. Nice corner study desk nook for them to use the computer. The wall of candles looks nice dividing off the bathroom. The sunflowers picture looks sunny! Kids will have fun playing outdoors on the monkey bars. Sims will enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating the food outdoors in the air.
    The home is very nice for Christmas! :)
  • Options
    Dear @rosemow a very big thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your wonderful kindness, you have brought great happiness and light with your beautiful words and support :) Wishing you a very merry Christmas :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    edited December 2016
    Merry Christmas, dear Christine! Hope you're having a wonderful Holiday! :smiley:
    I'm so sorry for not visiting your thread for so long, but I'm now taking a break from TS4 building for the rest of this year so I can now visit your showcase thread. :) You have wonderful additions here, but I'm going to comment on the latest one instead so it won't be tiring. :)

Treelights is a beautiful and festive build! :smiley:
    I really love your architecture, the bricks really give a warm suburban feel. The use of colored lights also give a brighter and effective feel especially at night. I really love the roofing too and also the snowman and the snowflakes above give the effect of this build. Your landscaping is so wonderful! I love how you added a fishing pond at the front and added some Christmas trees here. I also adore the patio with a kid's area. And your interior, so gorgeous! Beautifully decorated and furnished! Love how colors are blended together.
    I really love it! I already added this to my faves and best of luck on Quality Control challenge! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Treelights is just Gorgeous, Masajo! I Love the way you did the lighting and the golden Christmas trees. So Pretty! :blush:
  • Options
    Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving your beautiful words @RyeCris16 really appreciate all your kindness :)
    Big thank you for all your kind words and support @WrathofCath it's always lovely to see you here :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Silver Springs

A modern build with outdoor pool, bbq dining, yoga and lounge areas. Pink themed interior design, including dining room, tv lounge with chess, kitchen/diner, gym, two bedrooms and two bathrooms.

Download here

Ci95Gq5.png

qQkj1k5.jpg

7yhGCVH.jpg

nyvVMvW.jpg

UqH3fdn.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Silver Springs is stunning! Great modern exterior but I'm always super in love with your flawless interiors! Great work as always :)

• Options
    Big thank you @lisa17ann for your wonderful words, really appreciate all your kindness :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Silver Springs is a very nice modern home! :) Very nice exterior design of the home and layout of the build! The front patio areas are very nice! The water fountains and the flowers look so very nice and pretty bordering the edges of the build! Very nice outdoors living and pool areas! The plants island in the midlle of the pool looks nice. Very nice sofa and armchairs sitting and relaxing area for sims to enjoy chatting in the sunshine. They will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating them at the table in the side area of the front patio. Nice yoga nook for sims to enjoy quietly doing yoga poolside on the mat, under the shade of the umbrella. Very nice upper balcony lounge area! The plants are nice touches of nature on each side of the sofa. The greenery is a nice touch along the edges of the balcony. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The pink, grey and black colour scheme looks very nice! Very nice dining /bar room! Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in through the windows there whilst sitting at the table dining or having a drink from the bar . The patterned curtains there and through the rooms of the home looks pretty! The teapots wall shelves, the candles and the blossom on the table are nice touches in the room. Sims will enjoy listening to music whilst dining. The kitchen nook is very nice! The cabinets look nice how they are placed on the wall. Nice eat in dining table area in the kitchen. The tall plant is a nice touch in the corner. Very nice fireplace sitting area in the living room. Sims will enjoy relaxing there watching tv in front of the fire. They will have nice views of the outdoors through the glass windows. The wall of candles looks pretty separating off the living room area. They will enjoy the nice aroma of the incense whilst sitting there. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The two study desk nooks in the master bedroom looks great! Sims will enjoy sitting at the table using the computer and enjoying the sunlight upon them. The pink ottoman stool is a nice touch at the foot of the bed, and the toiletries and tissues are great on the drawers between the computers. The unicorn and animal wall pictures look cute in the kids bedroom! The pink colour of the walls looks very nice.
    It is a very nice modern home! :)
  • Options
    Dear @rosemow it is always so good to read your wonderful words :) I really can't thank you enough for all the time and effort you take to bring so much happiness with all your kindness and support, always very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    The colors of Silver Springs are really lovely! :smiley: How did you come up with the name?
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Silver Springs is such a Lovely modern home, Masajo! I love the outdoor seating areas and all the pretty purple and plum for the interior. :blush:
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    So lovely to see your new builds here and to see the beautiful decor. Treelights is a magical Christmas build and Silver Spring is a lovely modern with a cozy inviting interior. Hugs Folly
  • Options
    Thank you very much @StSciurus really pleased you like the colours. I usually have a name in mind while I'm building but this time I didn't! The silver comes from the white façade and the springs from the fountains .. if that makes sense :)
    Many thanks for your wonderful words @WrathofCath really appreciate all your kindness :)
    Big thank you @follyfoot for all your kindness and support, very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    MorriSanMorriSan Posts: 412 Member
    Silver Springs is very berautiful! I don't like pink very much (I'm vain, it makes me look like a water zombie), but it looks so very inviting in your house! Nice compact build. Thank you for sharing.
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Silver Springs is a beautiful modern home! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, very pretty design! I really love the minimalist design and the roofing is very cool too! Your landscaping is so pretty! I really love the fountains. The landscape at the pool island is so beautiful as well and I adore the greenery at the building. And your interior, so pretty! Love the pink color scheme you used! It is great that you also stuck with pink on kids' bedroom too!
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    Thank you very much @MorriSan for your kind and lovely words, really pleased you like the build :)
    Many thanks @RyeCris16 for your wonderful review, really appreciate all your kindness and support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Golden Heights

This is my entry for Quality Control Challenge 36 - Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous. I chose to build for Audrey Hepburn, a beautiful film icon who has always portrayed total elegance, class and style. Being part of the Hollywood Golden Age I wanted the build to reflect this era so chose an art deco style with lots of glamour. The penthouse includes a home movie cinema, music/games room, spa with sauna, gym, massage and hot tub, 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, office, kitchen, dining room with bar and lounge areas :)

Download here

More pics here

rDwqhoZ.png

KBNzVOn.jpg

MossVlB.jpg

lvh1tIX.jpg

F36kO8x.jpg

0lpU9bI.jpg

5YKOdcz.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Golden Heights is such an elegant and glamourous Penthouse! @masajo :) Audrey Hepburn would very much enjoy living there! The Art Deco style of the home looks very nice. Very nice exterior design of the home! The type of and placement of the windows looks very nice! The water fountains look very pretty! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The gold, black and grey colour scheme gives a very nice feel and look to the home. Very nice layout of the dining area , the bar and the sitting nook area. The type of dining seats used looks nice and very nice patterned flooring in the dining area. The yellow flowers on the table top are pretty for sims to see when dining there. Nice sitting nook off from the dining area for sims to enjoy sitting resting there after their meals. Very nice corner bar nook! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools before or after a meal , having a drink from the bar. The design of the bar nook looks great! The bottles display shelves look great on the corner walls and the lit tree is a nice touch on the wall. Very nice home theatre room! It looks very nice how the chairs and stools are set up there. Sims will enjoy sitting there watching a movie together with other sims. The movie posters look great on the walls! The wall pattern looks very nice. Very nice music and games room! Sims will enjoy playing the piano there, and have fun playing foosball or using the bubble machine ! The golden wall pattern and the circles floor rugs look very stylishly nice. The picture on the wall suits the theme well. The sims will have such very nice views on the city through the windows in the rooms! Very nice layout of the kitchen! The patterned wall corner nook where the microwave is looks very nice ! The golden flowers are sunny for sims to see when preparing meals. It is nice that there is a bar stool counter nook in the kitchen area. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The colour schemes look so very nice! The master bedroom looks so glamourous! The walls of candles look pretty and the zen decor items are calming on the beside tables. Sims will have fun playing chess in their bedroom. The bow themed chairs look nice. Sims will enjoy using the vanity to do their makeup. Very nice sauna, gym and massage chair areas. The candles add very special looks to the areas. Sims will enjoy having a restful hand massage or resting in the sauna. Very nice kids room! The animal wall pictures and the koala looks cute! Nice windows study desk area for them to enjoy sunshine coming in on to them through the windows whilst sitting at the desk table. They will have fun playing the llama table top game in the games corner nook.
    The penthouse is so very nice! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top