Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lucyena's showcase for ~THE RENOVATION/MAKE-OVER MAYHEM CHALLENGE~

Hello all,

some of you will know me but I wasn't here for a long time. But no I open a brand new thread to show pictures of renovations or make-overs for DolphineQ's wonderful, weekly challenge: THE RENOVATION/MAKE-OVER MAYHEM CHALLENGE.

If you are interested here is the link:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/907014/the-renovation-make-over-mayhem-challenge-calling-all-builders-creators-and-lovers-of-houses/p1

Check it out, please! You will have fun!!!

Comments

• Options
    LucyenaLucyena Posts: 916 Member
    Challenge, week 1!

This weeks Challenge is... *drumrolls*... Renovation Week for HOMES in Sunset Valley!

And since I am late in posting the first challenge, there's gonna be an extra special BONUS Challenge: Use the color BLUE on at least ONE Bed!
    The Bonus Winner will be picked by a Random Name Generator, between everyone who has at least ONE BLUE bed in their build! The Bonus Prize this week will be a whoopping 200 Simpoints!

My chosen lot is the Mosquito cove, Sunset Valley, 36 Sim Lane
    I transformed it into a welcoming Christmas cabin, called it: Christmas For Two

Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9021108

Before:

Screenshot-26_zpsz1zqoqyz.jpg

Screenshot-13_zpswbassssh.jpg

Screenshot-12_zpstzudsibn.jpg

Price: 22.602

After renovation:

Screenshot-79_zpsp6028lo9.jpg

Screenshot-78_zpsmstqgvl6.jpg

f16ae926-6ea1-4234-972e-d4a0a4a822ce_zpsqgsd3s61.jpg

Screenshot-9_zpsaqj4w9w7.jpg

Screenshot-4_zpsgzrniae9.jpg

8fc96ef0-b2f7-4216-b529-4beea8cabf75_zpsdfzdvrao.jpg

0d59da3a-1734-4f2d-85a3-5d20493d3309_zpsihjaizxq.jpg

Screenshot-2_zpsealrp6wv.jpg

Screenshot_zpsl5yct2lm.jpg

Screenshot-7_zpscz5hicyz.jpg

Screenshot-6_zpsshiadzjr.jpg

Screenshot-5_zpsxro7ojzd.jpg

Price: 25.076
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Hello Lucyena :) It is great that you are back on the forums! It will be very nice seeing your renovations and makeovers!
    Christmas for Two is a very nice Christmas cabin! :) The renovation of the home looks so very nice! The log themed exterior and interior texture of the walls of the home looks very nice. The Christmas lights on the roofing look very pretty! The snowy roofing is a nice touch, and the fencing used for porches looks nice. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home. The ceiling candle is a nice touch in the kitchen nook. Very nice fireplace dining nook. The fire will keep sims warm whilst eating their meals at the table. The house picture on the wall looks homely. The stockings and wreath on the fireplace wall and the patterned Kitchen curtains are nice festive touches there. The teapots on the kitchen shelf are nice home touches. The Christmas tree looks very pretty in the home! Very nice armchairs reading nook! The festive pattened chairs look very nice. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there reading a book. The bedroom is very nice! It looks nice how the bed is angled in to the corner and the blue colour looks nice. The presents are a nice touch in the room. The scenic wall picture is nice for sims to see when waking in the mornings. Nice armchair sitting nook for resting before going to bed.
    The home is very nice ! :)
  • Options
    Thank you so much, sweet Rose! I've missed your lovely comments! It feels like home <3 . I am happy, that you like it! Enjoy your weekend, hugs, Lucy :)
  • Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    I saw this on the exchange and gave it a rec'd. It's so beautiful I never even put it together with Mosquito cove! Great redo! It would have pained me terribly to have to put a blue bed in a Christmas Cabin! LOL
  • Options
    Thank you very much @romagi, for your nice words and the rec! I would do a Christmas themed cabin and I thought that this lot is perfect. The blue bedcover didn't pained me much! LOL
  • Options
    Thank you so much, dear Bree! :)<3