Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• Options
    StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Lovely cottage starter! You can't go wrong with wood tones and blue interiors! :smiley:
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Many thanks @StSciurus really kind of you and too true, I was surprised at how well these tones worked together :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    sawdustsawdust Posts: 1,003 Member
    Love Florentina. French Country is so elegant and you have done it well. Beautiful. :)
  • Options
    Thank you very much @sawdust for your beautiful words, Florentina was a great pleasure to create, I also love this style :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Daisy Cottage is a very pretty and cozy starter <3 You have a very good taste for details :smile:
  • Options
    Big thank you dear @AIRIS6962 really appreciate your kindness. I do get carried away deciding the details, that's why building takes me so long :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    WOW! I have so much of catching up to do. Love your latest uploads. Gorgeous builds and all in varied style! I have already added all of them to my favourites. Fantastic job with each builds. <3
  • Options
    Many thanks dear @yanti68 for your kind and wonderful words, very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Limoncello

This is my entry for BnS58, lemon and zesty exteriors with pink and girly interiors. Includes fenced in rear garden with deck for lounging or working out and front patios with bar, dining and lounge areas. Inside open plan living, dining and kitchen, two bathrooms, two bedrooms and study :)

Download here

More pics here

kFDyKvW.png

JsrKLEc.jpg

W6nl7tL.jpg

5meBCwm.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Limoncello is a very nice home! :) The lemon yellow and white colour scheme of the exterior walls and outdoors furnishings looks so sunny and nice! Very nice design of the exterior of the home. The water fountains and the yellow flowers along the front of the home look pretty. Very nice front patio outdoors living and dining areas! Nice sitting nook for sims to rest in the chairs in the outdoors air. They will enjoy sitting at the umbrella covered table eating a meal that they cooked on the BBQ or enjoy having a drink from the bar. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The pink colour scheme of the furnishings looks very pretty! The dining table nook is nice. It looks great the way a half wall separates off the dining and living areas. The picture on the living wall adds a nice look to the room, and the tissues on the coffee table is a homely touch. The blue floor rug goes so well with the pink colour of the furnishings! It is effective! Sims will enjoy resting there watching tv. Very nice kitchen nook. The placement of the pink rug on the blue rug looks great! The dish racks is a great kitchen touch on the counter. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms. The patterned floor rug looks very nice there. The candles and the stone rock /plants items are nice touches on the bedside tables. Very nice office study nook room! Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table doing work or reading a book. The flowers floor prints look pretty in the room. The posters look great on the walls! Very nice back deck nook for sims to enjoy sitting on the seating or keep fit using the punching bag. The corner of yellow flowers looks so pretty!
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    A very big thank you dear @rosemow for your lovely words, so wonderfully kind of you and always very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    MiliksimMiliksim Posts: 150 Member
    Dear masajo :)
    Wow, Im terribly behind on these pages since I have been without pc for a while now.. Your new creations look so amazing! I just adore Reflections and Florentina. Very beautiful inside out :) Always love your style in both designing and decorating.
    Hugs <3
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Limoncello is such a Pretty modern home, Masajo! I love all the pops of yellow on the exterior. So bright and cheerful. :relaxed: Your interiors are gorgeous, as always. I Love the new decor items you chose, especially that Cool colorful chair in the workroom. I hadn't noticed it before but I really Love it! Good luck in the challenge. :3
  • Options
    Thank you very much for your beautiful words @Miliksim very kind of you. Sorry to hear you've been without your pc, hope this gets resolved soon :)
    Many thanks @WrathofCath really appreciate your kindness, your wonderful words bring so much happiness :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Windenburg Arms

Windenburg Arms, a cosy sports bar with beer garden and parking at the front. Private apartment on the first floor with steps leading to intimate fenced in garden, perfect for relaxing :)

Download here

tSHNJvS.png

lo6RmFY.jpg

vrapW09.jpg

gGqToJQ.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Windenburg Arms looks a very warm sports bar venue for sims to enjoy visiting :) The exterior design of the venue looks very nice! The roofing looks great! The green colour of the roofing gives a nice olden style look to the build. The type of windows used look nice and suit well the theme of the build. Very nice front area of the build! It looks great how the rocks line the edges of the pathways, and the flowers there look so pretty! The water fountain feature is very nice. Very nice outdoors dining and sitting garden areas! It looks nice that there are umbrella covered tables for sims to enjoy sitting having a drink outdoors in the sunshine. The private fenced nook area is very nice. The candles look pretty on the tables there. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the venue! The brown and green colour scheme of the bar looks very nice. Sims will have fun playing foosball and the llama table top game. It looks very nice how the tables and chairs have been set up for sims to enjoy sitting there having a drink or food from the bar. The bottles display shelves and the penants look great on the bar nook walls ! Sims will enjoy listening to the juke box music whilst drinking and eating there. The statue is a nice touch. It is nice that there is a private apartment on the upper level. The red, brown and white colour scheme looks very nice. Very nice living and study area! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa reading a book, or enjoy using the computer at the desk table in the corner study nook. The candles look pretty on the bedside tables. The coat wall shelf near the door is a homely touch.
    It is a very nice venue to visit! :)
  • Options
    Thank you very much dear @rosemow for your beautiful words, always a huge pleasure to read, really appreciate all your kindness and support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Windenburg Arms is such a Beautiful sports bar! So Pretty and cozy. It looks like the Perfect place for our simmies to kick back and relax. I especially Love that gorgeous patio out back. So Pretty! Lovely apartment for someone too. :blush:
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    2 gorgeous builds and so different in style. Love Limoncello! <3 That pretty vibrant yellow is eye catching with the stone texture. Beautiful interiors. Great choice of colours. If I am not mistaken I have already added Limoncello to my favourites. Have to check. The sports bar is charming. Love the flowers in the front and the cosy interiors. Well done Masajo! Will be adding to my favourites. <3 Happy Holidays to you and your family! Hugs <3
  • Options
    StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Really wonderful pub! When you said it was a sports bar, the first thing I looked for were wall-mounted television sets! :wink: That would be standard in the US. SO glad your bar is TV-less! Much more charming and cozy that way! :smiley:
  • Options
    Big thank you @WrathofCath for your wonderful words, really appreciate your kindness and support :)
    Many thanks dear @yanti68 for all your kindness, wishing you a wonderful festive time also :)
    Thank you very much for your kind and lovely words @StSciurus very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Cuckoo's Nest

Cottage style build with shabby chic interiors created for BnS59 with a budget of 30K. One bedroom, one bathroom, kitchen, dining and living room all in pastel shades. Front porch and rear garden with vegetable plot :)

Download here

More pics here

OtMSWQm.png

macixQB.jpg

Q7dGQtt.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Cuckoo!s Nest is very pretty! :) The exterior design and the roofing looks very nice! The open shutter windows are a nice touch in the home and the texture of the front door wall gives a great look to the home ! The flowers in the front garden look very pretty! The front and back porches are very nice. Sims will enjoy playing music or painting on the easel in the outdoors air. The harvestable gardening corner nook looks very great! Sims will enjoy growing plants there. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The colour scheme looks so very calming! The pink colour of the seating looks pretty. Very nice kitchen nook. It looks great how the cabinets has been placed on the kitchen corner walls and the wall knives and fruit bowl is a homely touch. Very nice living room area. Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the sofa there watching tv. The corner study desk nook is great for sims to enjoy sittting at the table using the computer. It looks nice how the wall of candles separates off the living and dining areas. The candles look pretty near the dining table. The fruit bowls are nice touches in the living and dining areas also. The portait wall photos add a great look to the home! Very nice bathroom. The marble wall tiling looks nice and the pink/white flowers and butterflies pictures are very pretty for sims to see when having a restful bath in the tub. The hanging robe looks homely. Very nice bedroom! The wall pattern and blue and white colours of the room look very nice! The flowers on the dresser and the flower prints on the bedhead wall complement each other well and look very nice! Sims will have fun playing chess in their bedroom .
    The home is very nice! :)
  • Options
    Thank you very much for your beautiful words dear @rosemow your kindness is very much appreciated and always brightens my day. Wishing you a wonderful weekend :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Such a Charming home with a lovely and delicate color palette. The landscaping and interior decor feel much more expensive than its wonderfully low price tag. Good luck in the challenge. :blush:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top