Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Zombie Apocalypse Interactive Story Game! - 5 Survivors survived!

Comments

• Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    SimFan298 wrote: »
    lejoninna wrote: »
    seems like most of us have the same bedtime? lol. Goodnight!

Not me. It's 4:40 PM for me.

a CT? I'm EST!! Finally! Someone I can talk to since Crafty isn't on!
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    lejoninnalejoninna Posts: 4,287 Member
    lejoninna wrote: »
    seems like most of us have the same bedtime? lol. Goodnight!

Not me. It's 4:40 PM for me.

oh. Broncos u wont be alone, you have SimFan. :)
  • Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    Yiee Broncos thanks for joining my mafia game!! @lejoninna you're still gonna join?
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    No problem, looking forward to it! When does it start?

• Options

Thursday and ends Saturday. it's a fast paced game

• Options
    UnaUna Posts: 526 Member

What is this mafia game?
  • Options
    Una wrote: »

What is this mafia game?

Yes. The link is on the Mafia Masterlist.

• Options

What is this mafia game?

Yes. The link is on the Mafia Masterlist.

Oh okay
  • Options
    Hey guys what do you think about "preteens" being in the Sims 4? I think it's a really good idea. It can fix that teen height. Not all teens are tall...
  • Options
    SimFan298SimFan298 Posts: 1,079 Member
    Hey guys what do you think about "preteens" being in the Sims 4? I think it's a really good idea. It can fix that teen height. Not all teens are tall...

I don't like the teens in Sims 4, but not all adults are that tall, either. And eh, I don't really care, but there doesn't seem to be an actual use. It sounds like teens, but AGAIN.
    Origin ID: theAidster21

The Sims has always been an important part of my life, and may it continue to be so! Long live Sims!

[Due to some kind of glitch, I am unable to insert photos into my signature for some reason.]
  • Options

I don't like the teens in Sims 4, but not all adults are that tall, either. And eh, I don't really care, but there doesn't seem to be an actual use. It sounds like teens, but AGAIN.

Younger versions of teens. XDDDDDDD I hope Maxis makes them some use.
  • Options
    I wish there were more life stages (toddlers!!) and a height modifier that doesn't require a mod. I'm a teen, but I'm short, and I'd kind of like to make a sim like that...and the more and more I see kids jumping out of bassinets, the weirder it gets!

thanks Keyen, I think I can handle that!

• Options
    I wish there were more life stages (toddlers!!) and a height modifier that doesn't require a mod. I'm a teen, but I'm short, and I'd kind of like to make a sim like that...and the more and more I see kids jumping out of bassinets, the weirder it gets!

I know right. Let me tell you something funny. When I was 8, I had a usual growth spurt. I was over 5'0. By the time I was 13 or something, I stopped at 5'5 and I am still 5'5 (.2). I don't why I hit puberty earlier!!!! When I was 8, I looked more comparable to a 10 or 11-year-old. I still had the physical appearance of an 8-year-old but not in height.
  • Options
    LilacErinLilacErin Posts: 3,884 Member
    edited September 2016

I know right. Let me tell you something funny. When I was 8, I had a usual growth spurt. I was over 5'0. By the time I was 13 or something, I stopped at 5'5 and I am still 5'5 (.2). I don't why I hit puberty earlier!!!! When I was 8, I looked more comparable to a 10 or 11-year-old. I still had the physical appearance of an 8-year-old but not in height.

A very similar thing happened thing happened to me! I started getting proper acne when I was 8 or 9, which luckily has cleared up a lot. And I just grew. I was this lanky 5'5" girl with awful skin and octopus arms. Then my feet grew and stopped. And then I started to having my period which surprised me. Because I didn't have any 🐸🐸🐸🐸. And still three years later, the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 didn't grow. I'm still the same size as I was in year 6. So all that time I just thought I had weird body and I'd look even weirder after puberty. Truth Was id already done most of puberty. I don't think the cleavage is ever coming though. Which is fine. It makes my life and dance easier.
    I'm a sad girl. I'm a mad girl. I'm a bad girl.
    <3
  • Options
    CXonor13CXonor13 Posts: 666 Member
    Ooh, I would love to join! Anything post apocalyptic is right up my alley!

(Just a heads up, I live in Ireland so I don't know if time zones could affect the reply speed...)
    Ci7abDw.png
  • Options
    CXonor13 wrote: »
    Ooh, I would love to join! Anything post apocalyptic is right up my alley!

(Just a heads up, I live in Ireland so I don't know if time zones could affect the reply speed...)

Hi! Keyen is most likely at school right now so he'll probably get back to you soon. I keep seeing you around, you're the one who made the Harley Quinn sim! And likes lana! We've already started and are split into survivor teams so I suggest reading through the other chapters to see what's going on. And on the first page is everyone's characters with their traits probably have a look at them as well.

I'm presuming if you're in Ireland you're GMT?
    <3
  • Options
    @CXonor13 Hi sorry you can't join rn. We're in the middle of the story. :) There are many upcoming games that you can join. :)

• Options
    Story coming up!

• Options
    Yay! I hope it's up by the time I have lunch. French and English next blech :bawling:
    <3
  • Options
    tribbotribbo Posts: 2,441 Member
    edited September 2016
    LilacErin wrote: »
    Yay! I hope it's up by the time I have lunch. French and English next blech :bawling:

I'm on break rn. I have Spanish soon - then Maths again :bawling: (I already had English; it's the only lesson I enjoy :joy:) (I had a maths test just now!)
    MAFIA STATS
    Played: 18 | Won: 9 | Lost: 9
    Town Wins: 4 | Mafia Wins: 5 | Third Wins: 0
    Played as Town: 10 | Played as Mafia: 9 | Played as Third: 1
  • Options
    Oh, sorry to hear about it! I'm up at 6:00 eating breakfast...then I'll have an almost hour long bus ride :(

• Options
    edited September 2016
    Chapter 4

Legend:
    * - What the player chose in the scenario

The group of At least we got brains are inside the car. They are heading to the police station which is 10 minutes away from school.

"Do you know how to drive?" Asks Zach. Ophelia nods.

"Why would my parents buy me a car if I don't know how to drive?" Ophelia rolls her eyes. "You just surely asked a question you know how to answer"

"I'm just making sure. I don't want myself to get crashed in the car" Zach smiled. Ophelia sat on the driver seat while Zach sat on the passengers seat. Chris and Cyan sat together at the back seat.

"Whatever" says Ophelia. She started the car's engine. The car roared. Ophelia steps the go pedal and the car started to run.

"Plum" cursed Ophelia. "Should we hit the zombies?"

"Yes. Of course"

"Don't answer it like it's an obvious question" Ophelia says back. While driving, Zach noticed a spongebob labeled "tampon".

"ooohhhhh. I never thought you loved spongebob" Ophelia didn't look at it, thinking Zach is joking. He opened the box. "Oh is this a nostril inhaler when you get colds?"

Finally, Ophelia looked at it. She stepped the brake out of shock. "What the plum?!" Ophelia grabbed it. She hit Zach harder. Zach is puzzled why Ophelia is acting weird.

"From what I know, That's used from Simgina. I use Napkin though" Says Cyan. The three laughed. Ophelia is turning tomato red from embarrassment.

Chris noticed the approaching zombies. "Guys... We should go. Zombies are approaching" Says Chris. They all stopped, The reality switches back. Ophelia started to press the pedal and the Car roared and moved.

"Better DO not touch my things or else I'll let the zombies eat us" Ophelia stated. Zach can't stop himself laughing.

"Zach, Wouldn't it be much better if you call your dad?" Suggested Cyan. Zach nods and tries to call his dad. Unfortunately, iPhone 7 has no jack The signal bar is out of reach.

"The signal.. It's out of reach. I think, I can't call my dad"

Zach started to worry about his dad. "Don't worry. I think your dad can handle those big fat zombies"

Out of shock, Ophelia tried to cheer Zach but it didn't work. He started to worry more.

After more like 15 minutes of hitting zombies, They reached their destination. Before the zombies get them, The hurriedly entered the police station.

Finding out that more zombies are inside. Using their materials, They fought them. But one thing Zach realized, His dad..... became one of them. Zach feeling desperate, He kneels on the ground. His friends are fighting furiously. Ophelia noticed Zach. She immediately rushed to help and protect him. She hit the approaching zombies in their head. They're fortunate enough that one hit from the head, they'll eventually die.

"What's wrong?" Says Ophelia, "I don't see your father"

Ophelia hits another one. Cyan and Chris are fighting the remaining zombies.

"Zach?" Ophelia called, "Why?.. What's happening?"

Ophelia, again, hits another zombie. But it's different than the other. The head splashed beside Zach. His father's head splashed beside Zach.

"No..No!!... It can't be"

Zach bursts in tears. Ophelia, being worried, Comforts Zach. "Shush.. It's okay"

"Wooh! That was many" says Cyan.

"Shhhh"

"What now, Chris?"

Chris points out the two people on the ground.

"Oh.. So now they're in love? How fast?"

"No! Can't you see?" Chris shouts in a small voice. He whispered, "Zach is crying. His dad probably, became one of them"

Of course, Cyan was shocked. She pity Zach.

"Chris and Cyan, You better should search for materials. I'll stay with Zach. Don't worry we're safe" Says Ophelia. *

The two nodded. They searched for guns and equipment. Some foods also. They stole every material they can see.

Goran and the others are still on the gymn to plan something. All of them agreed to divide themselves.

"Okay, Since we're 7, One of the groups are 3" Says Goran.

"I see. But what about Urvasi?" Says Una.

"Yall seriously would go back to save Urvasi?" Questioned Goran. He stand up.

"What's the reason to not?" Questioned Alexia. She stand up too.

"I never saw someone answering a question with a question" Goran spits back. He get himself some water and drinks it.

"Well, now you saw" Alexia spits back.

"Listen, Alexia-"

"You're supposed to call me, Ms. Alexia. I'm sorry what are you gonna say?"

"Well now, no. Listen everybody, Those who team up with me will not save Urvasi but we're going to the nearest place to get some materials" Says Goran.

"You know Goran, I never admire your heartless self" Says Alexia.

"Well, I never admire your prettiness because your stuplum"

Alexia slapped him. Una stand up. "Seriously, Get your silly argument out of here. We're supposed to be a team with one goal, To end the Zombie Apocalypse" Says Una. The two sighed.

"Those who will save Urvasi then save her. We're gonna meet at the nearest place outside of this school" Says Goran.

The Headcutters volunteered to save Urvasi* while Una and the Alpha and Omega are going to the nearest place*

The headcutters exits the Gymnasium and the only goal of them is to save Urvasi. Upon exiting, Zombies are surrounded by them. Alexia shouted. They started to fight the best they can.

"It's too many" shouts Simnonymous. "We should get rid of these half and run"

Alexia hits another zombie in the chest. The metal entered through the chest. At first, The zombie looks dead but no, The zombie is still alive. It's trying to reach Alexia. Alexia shouted.

Kevin hits the zombie out of the metal. The zombie was thrown out but still alive.

"I have heard the conversation between Zach and his father, You should kill them in their head" says Simnonymous. He hits one in the head and the zombie died.

Kevin tried to do it to the approaching living dead. The living dead was killed in by Kevin in the head.

"Let's run!" Shouts Alexia. They all ran from the walking dead.

"They're still on the ground so I am expecting no zombies in fourth floor" shouts Kevin. They all reached the fourth floor seeing Zombies invading each classroom. One of it is where Urvasi is.

"No. They all went to Stair B" says Simnonymous.

"What are we waiting for? Lets try and save Urvasi!" Shouts Alexia. They all nod and proceeded to the SC room. Alexia searched for Urvasi and the two are fighting the living dead. Alexia was about to be attacked when Kevin defended her.

"Watch out, Mi'lady" Kevin winks. Alexia rolled her eyes. and She saw Urvasi hiding in a huge Cabinet. "Guys, It's Urvasi!" says Alexia. Simnonymous immediately closed the door before another one enters.

"Oh my goodness, Urvasi are you hurt?" Says Alexia. Her face is expressionless.

"No.. B-but one of them slightly bit me" Says Urvasi. She shows her hand covered in small blood. She pointed the small wound.

"It's just small. You're fine" Says Alexia.

"Now what are we gonna do?" Asks Simnonymous.

"as what Goran says. More importantly, we should heal this girl first" says Alexia.

Goran and the others went to the nearest place. They are all covered in Zombie blood because of fighting them.

"I never knew our dear teacher Una knows Karate" Says Lilly. Ainsley smiled.

"Well, it was one of those day when I look fat and a 41 year old man" Says Una.

"Oh, I don't believe it. You're pretty from your age" Says Ainsley and smiled.

"Kids shouldn't lie but I accept that" says Una. The three laughed.

The nearest place outside of the school is a convenient store followed by some more stores. The stores are broken from zombie attacks. '

"It really smells horrible from this decaying undead people that should be dead" says Goran. They all entered the store.

"Find as many can foods and water as all you want" Says Goran. The three nod.

"Ainsley, I think you should get some plastic bags over there" Says Lilly. She points out the cashier place. Ainsley nod. She started to walk and hum. The cashier is fast approaching when she heard a noise.

"Brainssss"

A zombie out of nowhere appeared. Ainsley shouted. She was cornered by the zombie. Luckily, Goran is fast enough and she hit the zombie using an axe.

"You should try and be careful sometimes" says Goran. "The three of you, there are some shovels, knives that we can all use to fight them. Gather some materials there. Make sure to use the best one and not the plumnest one"

Ainsley is still in shock. Goran helped her stand. "There's nothing to worry as long as you fight them and you're fast enough" says Goran. Ainsley nods.

----

Chapter End

Phew that was long! Anyways I'm enjoying writing it! Scenarios will be sent later!

• Options
    I laughed so hard at Una part about karate XD
  • Options
    I laughed so hard at Una part about karate XD

HAHAHAHHA :joy:

• Options
    SupersonicAvalancheSupersonicAvalanche Posts: 3,307 Member
    Wow - Zach just hit another low point trying to be funny... :sDon´t think he can sink much lower now...

Great story otherwise though!
    Z5yqGx5.png