Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Backyard Stuff Picture Thread

Comments

• Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    The Parkland family enjoying a nice Friday evening:

07_19_16_6_59_16_PM.pngsubir gif
    07_19_16_7_00_33_PM.pngsubir fotos gratis
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    OMG one thing is foh sho, the hairs in this pack, blow me away. They are def the best so far in terms of design.

Yes! The adults ones are amazing, however the ones for the kids are a bit...I don't know...not as good...they just look a bit weird.
    07_19_16_5_58_35_PM.pngsubir fotos online
    07_19_16_6_18_08_PM.pnghosting imagenes

Maybe on the right sim? XD

Are you calling my kids ugly??? :p;)

They aren't exactly yours...per say XD
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Rachel8064Rachel8064 Posts: 40 Member
    LarLynJ wrote: »
    Is anyone else having problems with the gallery? It won't let me connect. I'm starting a new save and I need a house for my girl to live in.

Haven't been able to connect either. Hopefully I can log in later on today.
    Don't trust a song that's flawless
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    BabySquare wrote: »
    Simfan923 wrote: »
    wZiHkND.png

Not sure if I like this hair for Bella but I'm sure some other sims will look great for this!
    8gEI6Qp.png

I did however fall in love with this. I usually don't go for the braided hairs but this one just looked amazing!
    MBlyYlj.png
    EhS8STr.png

Already in love with this one outfit.
    97gEzs8.png

And this one!
    XsljCwE.png

IS THAT BELLA?!

She looks completely different!

Haha yes it is and she really does :)

@elanorbreton thank you! I love the hair and clothes in this pack. Very summertime like.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Some random images - love the new CAS items!
    keyxxaz1uqii.jpg
    sjtv6we8m52b.jpg

The way to success:
    w1v070p8yuz0.jpg
    43n1rv4mavdv.jpg
    mwvyjuapua3j.jpg
    iijeuq0wukfd.jpg
    p2oy0sa0izsf.jpg

Or failure..
    cowf2j4tdbkm.jpg
    qdmnpf3o8ndw.jpg
    fhehnklwniwe.jpg
    f0meylyn59d1.jpg
    eb3dcudb883o.jpg
    it9aoogmjil8.jpg

That slip'n'slide is hilarious!

Check out that waterfall.
  • Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    Just showing off one of the new ombre hair styles, I like them!

BHills4_zpsyquk95qx.jpg

BHills3_zpswzpdbe2f.jpg
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    I8PIKACHUI8PIKACHU Posts: 572 Member
    Are birds a new collectible?
    soul-glo.gif
    Let your soul shine through.
  • Options
    CunninghamCunningham Posts: 1,310 Member
    I8PIKACHU wrote: »

There are no collectable birds. There is nothing collectable in this pack whatsoever.
    'I'm Just Another Plum Faced Irishman, Am I Not?'
    "Dr Moose's daycare challenge "
    The Sims 3 - Wishlist/Top5
    oGh7KNi.gif
  • Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    Awesome pics everyone, I only just started playing sims 4 a couple of days ago despite purchasing many of the packs as they came out as I knew I would want to start playing at at some point and this pack had me wanting to do that because I adore outdoor garden style parties..

This stuff is so big I did not know if it would fit in the back garden of my current Sim's house. It did but just got plonked down everywhere without much thought lol

894zJWX.jpg

Just how awesome are those outdoor garden lights and butterfly objects

sx45JpO.jpg

slide with soap

8VPwJm8.jpg

other slide

BX038K0.jpg

One feature I went gaga for is the round table with 6 seats I have always wanted this and its true when they said on the live stream that sims could be seen eating under the parasol or whatever it is called :)

a view of sims and the parasol..

zrBW9Aq.jpg

a view from under the parasol..the dance club looked like they are enjoying the food

Dm3jvoo.jpg

last but not least the bird-feeder which the very first time my sim used got attacked the birdhouse is also beyond cute.. I also love the wind chimes but forgot to take a pic of those :)

jPPOxFq.jpg
  • Options
    CunninghamCunningham Posts: 1,310 Member
    I'll just save a space for my images soon, as of I'm yet to create my own backyard stuff garden.
    'I'm Just Another Plum Faced Irishman, Am I Not?'
    "Dr Moose's daycare challenge "
    The Sims 3 - Wishlist/Top5
    oGh7KNi.gif
  • Options
    shan_26shan_26 Posts: 951 Member
    LMBO! When a trick slide goes terribly wrong
    27801023404_7f3c88ab57_b.jpg
    28135228420_2c70eb6a72_b.jpg
    27801031774_29e051a3c0_b.jpg
    27801012974_07865983db_b.jpg
    28418172045_ac55412f04_b.jpg
    She was so embarrassed afterwards :D
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member

Not everyone is as entranced by the wind chimes as we may think!
    Hot-headed Eva hates them. :wink:

annoying_chimes.pngfree image uploading
  • Options
    @catloverplayer

Your pics of sims using the slides are awesome, is that a sim family you have made they are gorgeous :)

@shan_26

Your garden and the way you have placed objects and flowers etc is so beautifully done that if you made all that yourself you should be some sort of designer-) and if you put that house and garden in the gallery please let me know I would love to play in that garden :)

@Simanite

well your back garden before is lovely but after with the extra objects adorable, can i ask what is that tall object in the first after picture left of the new table and chairs? I wanted to thank you while I was here for all your photos and storytelling in another thread about 4 as although I have bought 4 as it has come out to play later while still concentrating on 1,2 and 3 series you and this stuff pack gave me the incentive to start playing instead of being grumpy about a lot of things :)

I have also noticed we are all loving those tables and chairs sim-guru got that one right :)

• Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    I love everyone's pics.

I'm going to have to choose me a richer family to play, just so I can do out their backyard. I started with my current family and all they could afford was part of a fence :D
  • Options
    King4510411King4510411 Posts: 2,056 Member
    My sim Marjorie watching birds at the bird feeder
    27x0b3r.jpg

My sim Gemma having fun with the slide
    10oismp.jpg
  • Options
    @elanorbreton

hahaha I only have one family in every hood where I try to play authentic without money cheats just so I have to do everything properly and pay for everything when I can actually afford it, its hard to do it properly in any series so I understand where you are coming from :)
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Not everyone is as entranced by the wind chimes as we may think!
    Hot-headed Eva hates them. :wink:

annoying_chimes.pngfree image uploading

Woot finally some trait inclusion in the game! Sadly it seems only SP's do it #sad EP team and GP team I'm looking at you both!
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    @SPARKY1922 Hi there. :smile: That object is the outdoor heater from Dine Out. And thank you! Yes, I am really enjoying playing 4 and sharing my experience. I hope you are enjoying it so far as well. :smiley:
  • Options
    @Simanite

Thanks I could not think what that object was for the life of me although I still don't know whats really available having only played for the last 3 days or so properly so I will look for that in game-)

Your sims are also gorgeous and you manage to take the most wonderful pictures of them enjoying themselves :)

@Sigzy05

I do understand where you are coming from I started with the 3 series but have also been playing 2 for the last 4-5 months for the first time ever and am constantly amazed by the depth of sim animations in that series but I am also trying hard to find some joy playing 4 as well even if it is for different reasons/game-play and this pack is what made me decide to start to play as I really enjoy the items that came with it :)
  • Options
    I8PIKACHUI8PIKACHU Posts: 572 Member
    I8PIKACHU wrote: »

There are no collectable birds. There is nothing collectable in this pack whatsoever.

That's disappointing.
    soul-glo.gif
    Let your soul shine through.
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    @SPARKY1922 You're welcome, it's a pretty nice object for adding realism to your gardens. :) And aw thank you! :heart: