Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Xeres is a very nice modern home! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The colours/texture of the exterior give a nice look together. The water fountain feature in the front area of the build looks very nice. The stepping stones front pathway looks very nice. The plant is a nice touch on the island in the water near the front door. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The black and brown colour scheme looks very nice. It is very calming and peaceful looking home. Very nice living room! The candles on the coffee table and the wall of candles dividing off the area is restful and nice. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the armchair or sofa there watching tv and chatting. The pictures are a nice touch on the wall. Very nice study desk nook. The books on the table and the coat stand are nice home touches there. Sims will enjoy sitting at the table using the computer or reading a book from the bookcase. The black twisted sculpture is a nice touch there. Very nice kitchen and dining area. The black kitchen wall tiling gives a great look to the area. The green plant is a nice nature touch on the dining table, and the wall tapestry is pretty and colourful for sims to see whilst enjoying dining at the table. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms. The circles wall pattern on the bedhead walls looks nice. Very nice vanity tables nooks in the singles bedroom. The wall pictures are a nice touch in the room. The glass clothes and shoes closet in the master bedroom looks very great! Very nice outdoors bar area! Sims will enjoy resting on the seating having a drink from the bar in the outdoors air, and listening to radio music . The lantern lights look pretty! Very nice outdoors dining area for sims to enjoy sitting at the umbrella covered table eating meals they have cooked on the BBQ, enjoying dining outdoors.
    The home is stylishly nice! :)
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    A very big thank you dear @rosemow for all your fabulous words and kind support, always very much appreciated :) All my best wishes to you and hope you have a wonderful weekend :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Oh man! I left my commentary on the wrong thread. Guess I posted it in the Share Your New... thread. Darn! Oh well! Recap was a great design and I like the waterfall feature in the bedroom. Another solid entry into your portfolio, maestro!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    You are very kind @Ash072 many thanks for these wonderful words, much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    Xeres is so beautiful, Masajo! I saw it on the gallery and I just love the style! Your interiors are always really beautiful! <3
  • Options
    Many thanks for your generous words @vethesims very kind of you :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    I've really enjoyed the moderns you've been sharing lately; lots of good architecture! In particular, I loved the impact of Unity, and when it comes to interior design, Xeres really impressed me. Your new restaurant, Red Lobster, is a great design too. Love the style and the layout. :)
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    edited June 2016
    Xeres is a beautiful modern build! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, looking rustic and modern! Love the shape of this build and very spectacular design! Your landscaping is very pretty! Love the water feature! The stepping stones adds a great touch too! The patio area looks very serene! And your interior, so sleek! Very elegant color scheme! Love the candle divider in the dining room, even the waterfall in the bedroom too!
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:

I know you haven't posted your restaurant build yet, but I thought about commenting it in advance! :)
    Red Lobster is a breezy restaurant build! :smiley:
    I like your exterior details, looking so tropical! Love the stilts and very fabulous water feature with a creative fountain! Very breezy roofing design! Love the restaurant layout too! The enlarged rugs adds a breezy touch. Love the pop of red too! The lounge area looks very relaxing!
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    Big thank you @BryonyRae very much appreciate your kind comments, I've really enjoyed this modern era, so much freedom with the builds :)
    Many thanks dear @RyeCris16 you are always very kind and your reviews always make me happy, really enjoy reading these :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Red Lobster

Dreaming of holidays and the wonderful restaurants to visit inspired me to build Red Lobster, a seafood restaurant built on stilts, enabling beautiful views of wherever it's placed. Thinking of Hawaii, I tried to create a warm tropical vibe using the red and yellow colour scheme, adding lots of plants and lanterns to complete the ambience :)

https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/A1133167326311E6865DCE44C54F0FBB?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=cevans1962&max=50&maxis=false

tQ0KfcT.png

5J6oViD.jpg

MZ5qXWj.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Red Lobster is such a very nice restaurant! :) The layout of the build looks so very nice! It looks very nice that it is built on stilts over the water! The roofing on the building sections looks very nice! The water fountain features look very pretty! It looks nice how they are along the sides and going into the water . It looks nice how the stairs are placed in the build. Very nice open air dining. The type of balcony railing used looks nice. The red and yellow colour scheme looks very tropical and nice. Very nice furnishing of the bulld! The red armchairs and sofa seats sitting and waiting area is very nice for sims to rest there in the sunshine. The yellow candles on the table and blossoms look pretty there. The zen decor is calming. Very nice bar counter area . Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar and a chat in the outdoors air. The red rose is a nice touch on the counter. The flower wall decor are nice touches on the exterior wall. It looks very nice how the dining tables and chairs are set up in the bulld! The white chairs with bows and white tables look very elegant! Sims will enjoy listening to the white piano being played whilst dining there. The red flowers on the other table looks pretty and the elarged yin yang floor rug gives a very nice calming look in the build. The grey wall texture in the kitchen looks nice, and the chequered flooring looks great! The hanging pots, menu board and wall bottles shelf are nice kitchen touches. The red circle wall divider looks great in the build.
    It is a very restful and calming restaurant for sims to enjoy dining at :)
  • Options
    Big thank you dear @rosemow for these beautiful words and for all your support, your endless kindness is so very much appreciated and treasured :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    I love the elevated, open air concept of the restaurant. It would be a great experience to eat at a place like this with the breezes and smells. Awesome job!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    Big thank you @Ash072 for your lovely words, these open air restaurants are my favourites on holiday, the atmosphere is always so beautiful :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    I love Red Lobster! Very cool that you created it on stilts too :)
    Looks very summerish and refreshing. And lobster... :yum:
  • Options
    DannieSimmerDannieSimmer Posts: 45 Member
    Very nice Builds!
    Orgin ID: iDannieSimmer

My Threads:
    DannieSimmers Builds and Rooms
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Lovely restaurant Masajo, the Red Lobster has a wonderful welcoming feel to it, love the out door dinning area and the views while dining.
    Hugs Folly
  • Options
    Many thanks @Manssom for your kind words, had lots of fun with this one, kept imagining I was on holiday :)
    Thank you so much @DannieSimmer for stopping by and leaving your lovely words, very much appreciated :)
    Big thank you @follyfoot very kind of you, I love al fresco dining especially in the Summer months :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    snotsausagesnotsausage Posts: 35 Member
    Very nice build on Red Lobster. Love the water works. Very nice detail in the build.. I know where I'm going for dinner! :)
  • Options
    Really appreciate you stopping by and leaving your wonderful words @snotsausage very kind of you :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    Red Lobster is beautiful inside and out! Red Lobster is one of my favourite restaurants by the way :blush:
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
  • Options
    Wow, big thank you @Nhicks for your very generous words, really appreciate your kindness :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    SimSaraSimSara Posts: 534 Member
    @masajo Wow! These are all very lovely!! I feel like I need to step up my build game now lol. How long does it take you to complete a build?
  • Options
    @SimSara thank you so much for stopping by and leaving your wonderful comments, very kind of you :) A build normally takes about a week as I'm not a fast builder and only get a few simming hours each day :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    Red Lobster is just so beautiful, I love everything about it! The water, the elevation, the nice views when the sims are eating! <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top