Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Grace, A Build Newcrest Legacy Challenge//Update August 16th

Comments

• Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Farrah find yourself a hubby and nooboos then you won't be lonely any longer!

Ok, never mind. I juts get excited easily! :D
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Farrah is very rich inside personality... Loneliness can kill person. I hope she'll find a way how to get rid of her loneliness :)

Awhh, all these compliment on Farrah, make me flustered :lol:
    I hope she'll find a way too :blush:

If only it were that easy :lol:

• Options
    Ruby10990Ruby10990 Posts: 491 Member
    This chapter reminds me of the song Tomorrow from Annie. Don't worry Farrah, tomorrow is always a day away.
  • Options
    FrantikaFrantika Posts: 159 Member
    What a lovely start for her, even if it's also a lonely one. This was a beautiful chapter, I am rooting for Farrah!
    VsmclH4.jpg
  • Options
    Farrah is very rich inside personality... Loneliness can kill person. I hope she'll find a way how to get rid of her loneliness :)

I get the feeling you have drama up your sleeve...
    EkpFDaf.png
  • Options
    Ruby10990 wrote: »
    This chapter reminds me of the song Tomorrow from Annie. Don't worry Farrah, tomorrow is always a day away.

Awhh, I loved Annie!
    My mother always told me: Things'll look a whole less worse in the morning :blush:
    Frantika wrote: »
    What a lovely start for her, even if it's also a lonely one. This was a beautiful chapter, I am rooting for Farrah!

Thank you so much! I think she'll do pretty awesome ;)

I get the feeling you have drama up your sleeve...

After the twins, I can't just get rid of it :lol:
  • Options
    Behind the scenes, part 1

Hi everyone!
    Welcome to my very first behind the scenes. I've got some things to share with you, and the usual A/N at the end of a chapter just didn't fit it.
    Generation 3 just started, and I still have so many things to share with you!

But first let me finish generation 2, with Blue's affordable starting neighbourhood. Today I put them up on the gallery, and the pictures are underneath. Blue, Sophia and their girls are also on the gallery.
    You can find them on my gallery page and my OriginID is: Sterretjeee
    They don't contain any cc, but you might have to click that button anyway. (Foolish gallery!)
    Quite honestly the last build is my favourite :lol:

22_5_16_17_25_21.png

22_5_16_17_25_13.png

22_5_16_17_25_06.png

So let's jump over to generation 3!
    Like I mentioned before, the poll results quite surprised me.
    My expectations were that the real battle would be between Farrah and Tatum. Troian didn't seem that liked at all, which I thought was a shame. I loved her <3

pie_chart_2.png
    But too my big surprise, poor Tatum was left with the least votes! And Farrah won through and through. She was obviously the winner, and I started writing her before the final results were in.

Aaaand lastly I got some bloopers behind the spoiler :lol:
    8_3_16_17_21_51.png

9_3_16_14_39_11.png

21_3_16_20_16_22.png

23_3_16_17_33_58.png

24_2_16_13_31_49.png

24_2_16_20_50_18.png

24_2_16_21_03_06.png

24_2_16_21_33_24.png

29_3_16_17_30_45.png

30_3_16_19_47_49.png

Please let me know what you thought of this little behind-the-scenes, or give me any tips on my build or so. I'd appreciate it :blush:
  • Options
    Also:
    Anyone noticed the amazing banner the super sweet @Maladi777 made for me?
    I adore it so much :love:
    Thanks again <3
  • Options
    Yay! I really loved the bloopers, they were really funny! You should totally do more of these! :)
    EkpFDaf.png
  • Options
    Yay! I really loved the bloopers, they were really funny! You should totally do more of these! :)

Hahaha, I always have a map full of those. Sims are so silly and bugs crack me up :lol:
  • Options

Hahaha, I always have a map full of those. Sims are so silly and bugs crack me up :lol:

I know right? I had a bunch from my epilogue that were too funny not to share! Sims will always make me smile! :wink:
    EkpFDaf.png
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Bhahaha those bloopers, I'm dying! I especially love the wedding ones (bridezilla gets a whole new meaning lol) and the naked yoga :D

Lovely houses too, I'm always really curious about everyone else's builds!
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Pictures are funny :D
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Those bloopers are kind of scary. :lol:

Oh and I expected more people to vote for Tatum. Looks like it might have been only me who gave her the vote in the end. :cry:

I'm happy you like your new banner. I had to repaint the hair completely, because I didn't like the original texture. Well, there's still lots to learn for me in that area. Good thing there's plenty to practice on. :smiley:
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    jswizzlejswizzle Posts: 64 Member
    I'm so glad you showed the builds, that's one of my favorite parts of this legacy challenge. It always fascinates me to see how others interpret that generation's building challenge. Your houses look great. :smile:
  • Options
    FrantikaFrantika Posts: 159 Member
    Ahahaha! Those bloopers ... love the builds! I started a Build Newcrest challenge, but then got distracted by Amazons ... hopefully I will get back to it someday, because I love the idea of building up the whole town yourself.
    VsmclH4.jpg
  • Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    I really enjoyed the behind the scenes look. I love stories but I also like raw gameplay! I can't remember who I voted for! I think I voted Trojian? Maybe Farrah? I don't know! Haha!

Loving the new romance - wether it is built to last lor holiday fling it's cute all the same.
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Options
    fabtiffsimfabtiffsim Posts: 1,008 Member
    haha some good bloopers! I think people usually like that kinda stuff 'cause they play too! And see all the glichey stuff that happens :p
  • Options
    ThePlumbob wrote: »
    Bhahaha those bloopers, I'm dying! I especially love the wedding ones (bridezilla gets a whole new meaning lol) and the naked yoga :D

Lovely houses too, I'm always really curious about everyone else's builds!

Taking pictures for SimLit is so enjoyably :lol:

Thank you so much! I have to admit that playing this legacy is definitely improving my building skills :blush:
    Pictures are funny :D

Right?! :lol:
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Those bloopers are kind of scary. :lol:

Oh and I expected more people to vote for Tatum. Looks like it might have been only me who gave her the vote in the end. :cry:

I'm happy you like your new banner. I had to repaint the hair completely, because I didn't like the original texture. Well, there's still lots to learn for me in that area. Good thing there's plenty to practice on. :smiley:

I was so surprised! I had this entire story planned out for her and then she received only two votes! (At least you're not alone :lol:)

I love love love the banner! You can practice for my legacy all you want :lol:
    jswizzle wrote: »
    I'm so glad you showed the builds, that's one of my favorite parts of this legacy challenge. It always fascinates me to see how others interpret that generation's building challenge. Your houses look great. :smile:

I try to show them every generation, the third build will be shown a little from the inside too in a chapter :blush:
    Glad you like time! <3
    Frantika wrote: »
    Ahahaha! Those bloopers ... love the builds! I started a Build Newcrest challenge, but then got distracted by Amazons ... hopefully I will get back to it someday, because I love the idea of building up the whole town yourself.

I love Build Newcrest legacy's! Reading them, playing them, writing them :lol:
    Amazon Challenge is on my list, but I'm juggling two stories right now and that's though! I really hope you'll start your Build Newcrest story too one day, send me a link if you do ;)
    Kamio wrote: »
    I really enjoyed the behind the scenes look. I love stories but I also like raw gameplay! I can't remember who I voted for! I think I voted Trojian? Maybe Farrah? I don't know! Haha!

Loving the new romance - wether it is built to last lor holiday fling it's cute all the same.

The sims their facial expressions and bugs are my favourite part of the game :lol: I really wanted to share them, I've got a map full!

Isn't Christian adorable! <3 I love him, and you'll definitely know more soon ;)
    fabtiffsim wrote: »
    haha some good bloopers! I think people usually like that kinda stuff 'cause they play too! And see all the glichey stuff that happens :p

It's my favourite part :lol:

• Options
    3.6 Troian's truth
    Flashback

7_5_16_21_10_39.png

With big steps Troian walked to her dorm, she only moved in a couple weeks ago but still managed to hate the place. Yet after the entire issue with her sister and her best friend, being at home ate her alive. After a month of college she convinced her parents that moving into dorms would really be in her best interest. Yes, she would watch after herself. Yes, she would eat well. Yes, she would visit every now and then.

7_5_16_21_12_30.png

Yes, she would try to lay of the fights with Ryan. The last thing was something they hadn't discussed. But just like the other promises, were barely kept. "You should stop all the juice, Troian. If you'll call me like that one more time, I won't pick you up." Troian took a deep sigh. Ryan didn't go to college, but they saw each other at least every other day. He watched her, tried to take care of her. Flipped if she wasn't in her room when he arrived. The last thing might not be that positive. But he cared, and Troian knew he did. Just half an hour ago she was crying, juiced and lost in the maze that her fellow students called the street carrying the best clubs.

7_5_16_21_12_49.png

"Thank you, for picking me up. I was scared." The r rolled more than she'd wanted to, but her tongue seemed to have a mind of its own. "Really, Troian. Juicing yourself like that is so childish! You know better than that. Who knows what might happen." Softly Troian came closer to Ryan. "You don't like me like this?" She asked, 🐸🐸🐸🐸 her head. "We can change that."

7_5_16_21_13_50.png

As she leaped forward, Troian aimed for his neck. Softly planting kisses on it. She didn't want to fight about her drinking-behaviour. She didn't want to think about the reason why she had this drinking behaviour. She just wanted to live in this moment, knowing she might not even remember it tomorrow.

7_5_16_21_14_08.png

But Ryan thought otherwise. He softly took her arm and pushed her away. "You can not... Change that, Troian." He said. "You've been behaving really weird since you moved in here, I don't know if it's the damps from your neighbours or you lost it. But you need to cut it out.

7_5_16_21_22_51.png

Troian stared at the floor as Ryan lectured her. She knew that what she was doing was wrong, but otherwise she would be reminded of herself being even worse. Up until now she had carried the secret with her, but with every scold and threat Ryan spoke it tried to escape her mouth. A single tear streamed down her cheek. "Ryan, I am a terrible person." She whispered through his rant, making him shut up.

7_5_16_21_18_29.png

"They broke up because of me. I'm a jerk, Ryan. I'm a big jerk." She wiped away a tear as she spoke. "And all this time I've been drowning myself to not think about it, but I will always be the big jerk who broke my sisters heart." Ryan shook his head. "Troian, what are you talking about?" Her big doe-eyes, which she inherited from her mother pierced his. "Valentine never loved Tatum, because of me." She chose the words as careful as she could.

7_5_16_21_17_57.png

"And I never told her, I never told her I knew who the other girl was. I just reassured her. She's not prettier, Tatum. She definitely is not, because no one is prettier than you. She must be awful, for a boy to need to do something so desperate to get her attention. And I was right, she is awful. I am awful. I am awful. Ryan, I am awful!" More tears followed, for what felt like an eternity Troian had kept these feelings to herself. But her mouth felt like a waterfall at this exact moment.

7_5_16_21_20_03.png

"You were right, Valentine did have a crush on me." She then concluded, but going against his instincts Ryan ignored the comment. "You're not awful, Troian." He said, slowly coming closer. "You merely tried to protect your sister, even if it wasn't in the best way possible." Troian looked up, her eyes red and swollen from tears. "Stop punishing yourself." Ryan whispered. "Talk to me." Troian shook her head. "You'll only get mad!" She cried, at which he caught her in an embrace. "I won't I promise." And she cried in his arms.
  • Options
    I guess it would be better if Troian would talk about it with someone else, but with not Ryan :/
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    This was not really the best time to tell the truth... :/:s
  • Options
    Marialein wrote: »
    Don't be too strict to yourself Troian. Okay?

Things got better from that point on :)
    I guess it would be better if Troian would talk about it with someone else, but with not Ryan :/

Well he is her boyfriend :lol:
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    This was not really the best time to tell the truth... :/:s

She wasn't really planning to do so, she just blurted it out :)
  • Options
    I mean that I am not sure Ryan will understand Troian... Especially when he is jealous. But I understand Troian. She wants to be honest as she loves Ryan, but sometimes your honesty turns against you. I hope it will not cause drama.