Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Sims and Friends: Share Your Stories!!

Comments

• Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    @thesealofthesims hello! Yeah, the time change is horrible. Personally, I think it's pointless...
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    FayeShinomoriFayeShinomori Posts: 3,523 Member
    So far, I am struggling between two of the children, the first one being the very handsome (In my personal Lullu who is the oldest child:

Lullu%20Nolan_zpswjc6bwmh.png

And here is my favorite of Gibal and Lasema's daughters. Her name is Hippodaemia and I just think she is so beautiful!

Hippodaemia%20Nolan_zpscotsaond.png

Well insomnia prevented me from falling asleep last night so now I'm running on a low flame even though I have drank over two energy drinks I'm totally addicted with caffeine even though it makes my anxiety disorder to deal with the cats;I hope all of you are having a nice day where I am. It is absolutely gorgeous outside and I want nothing more than to have it stay this way forever!
  • Options
    RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    Hi! I hope everyone's doing well!

Also I have the next chapter of The Chrysanthemum Tango out already! I told you I could get it done fast after I got carried away with the writing yesterday!

Chapter 4: The Ley Line Nexus
    screenshot-386.jpg?w=676

Amelia and Tad's investigation leads them to Riverview's very own supernatural commune. Amelia realises that she isn't quite as okay as she has thought.

Have a good time everyone, and thanks for even a passing interest for my story. :)
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • Options
    It's so interesting with what all of you have created in The Sims and actually gave it a story, I never read Sims stories or write them myself, but you guys are all doing fabulous work! Keep on plugging out those new chapters everyone!
    With me, I focus solely on the dynasty aspect of Sims 4, creating a spouse for my heir or heiress and then welcoming their children into the world, and as I posted earlier on, the oldest of the sons in this generation is not very happy that he has a new baby sister. He is constantly picking on her at the incredibly wrong moment and I have to take over because I don't trust him with our children anymore.
    Here is a list of all of Gibal and Lasema children: Mami, then her brother Lullul, then another daughter named Meliboea, Hippodaemia, and then the final daughter Laodamia has just been bored and I think that once again Lullu will not like her presence at all I've net seen this much negative feelings for new siblings, even when I just started playing Sims 4, and from time to time one of the children would get the "Unwanted Sibling" or something like that, but that didn't last too long. Lullu has proved to be a difficult boy. Once his sisters age up, he has no problem hanging out with them and being friendly, but when the infants were born to Gibal and Lasema were born, Lullu was NOT a happy canper and it took me forever to get him to calm down. He may prove to be a very interesting and stressful situation. The girls all love each other though and the eldest daughter Mami is the sweetest out of all of them. But my two favorites are Lullu and his sister Hippodaemia, the latter already beautiful and she is quite a ways away from becoming a Teen, but I am very curious to see how she turns out. I'm totally in love with Hippodaemia so I'm secretly spoiling her lol.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    @FayeShinomori I like Hippodaemia most, honestly... And thank you for the kind comments!
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Hey guys, just wanted to drop this off:

I've created several sites recently... My most recent (since Google Docs wasn't quite working out for me...) is a site hosting all of the mods and poses I'm using called All My Sims 3 Stuffs. For those of you who may have bookmarked my google docs version of my mods list, everything there has been erased and transferred over to my site. :)

Also, I'm still accepting entries for the simself legacy story (and for another six days... Though I might extend the deadline if I don't have enough entries...). I'm really happy with the number of sims I've gotten so far, but, I don't have very many male sims eligible to be spouse-material. :( As a reminder, it DOES NOT have to be Simselves submitted. It could be other sims submitted. For a refresher of how this works, check out the fourth post on this page. Or, you could PM me/ drop a comment here...
  • Options
    SilverDaybreakSilverDaybreak Posts: 2,080 Member
    Hi @Everyone,

Hope that you all had a great weekend and am stopping by with the latest updates to my SilverWithFriends blog.

@MrsOogieBoogie (Jenna) who married Alton Atkinson and here is their first child.

https://silversnewlywedsimfriends.wordpress.com/2016/03/14/alton-jenna-atkinson/

@Rorygilmore34, @thesealofthesims, @Penguinwa101, and @swcheppes, new photos in your album.

https://silversnewlywedsimfriends.wordpress.com/2016/02/29/home-of-the-penguin/

@CitizenErased14 : New photos in your album with @Sabreene & Lucas.

https://silversnewlywedsimfriends.wordpress.com/2016/02/26/mr-raphael-amanda-connolly/

@Simslover163 & @Marialein : New photos in Shadow & Maria's album:

https://silversnewlywedsimfriends.wordpress.com/category/shadows/

The Viners' household including @Simslover163's Sims Adin & Lance, @ThePlumbob and @Julyvee94 also has new photos:

https://silversnewlywedsimfriends.wordpress.com/category/viners/

@eXokamikaze: Here are Ninjapig's new twin piglets(boys):

https://silversnewlywedsimfriends.wordpress.com/category/ninjapig/

Cameos for tonight's update with Quincy & Reborn (aka @RebornMonster) Lim include the following:

@MrsOogieBoogie, @SimmerPT, @RoryGilmore, @Maladi777, @Pegasus143, @Jazen, @CathyTea, @Pronterus, @DianeTaylor, @kittycatcali'🐸🐸🐸🐸 Neko,and @CitizenErased14's Lucas.

https://silverscampfirestories.wordpress.com/2016/03/15/hawaiian-roots-generation-5-hawaiian-ohana-family-2/

That's all for now and have a great night.

Silver
  • Options
    @SilverDaybreak Whelp, I'm assuming that I'm still single, hm? XD
  • Options
    @SilentWolf101: Yes, you are but I'll keep aging you back to young adult until you're not.
  • Options
    @SilverDaybreak Thank you. :)

Guess I'll be immortal. XD
  • Options
    @SilentWolf101 Yeah, I put a kabosh on them having any more kids after that and the only reason why there are five children in the current generation is because they're twins; couldn't get out of that one. There is just one sibling left before I will let Gibal and Lasema think about having a baby. But since their oldest children, twins Mami and Lullu, are Teens now and when I was playing with a generation of six children, my game lagged so bad but now that the Nolan's have a smaller amount of children, things have so far been going smoothly.
  • Options
    lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    Just saying HI:) been out having fun with my story :) [img][/img]03-14-16_12-56-51nbspAM_zpsvdd1zqv3.png
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    Blythelyre wrote: »
    Hey all! Sorry I've been so MIA but this last chapter was an emotional one for me and I've just been a little withdrawn. That and I've been trying to get all my other stories up-to-date. I told myself I'd never do intersecting stories again, yet here I am, writing 4 of them!

Let's see. The latest chapter is Chapter 15: Don't Say a Word

24690854064_53d3b3c3a2_b.jpg

I am having trouble with just 2 ..
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Good morning!

Leliana is about to find herself with a lot of time on her hands. What will she come up with next?

http://www.jes2gstories.com/new-challenge/
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    edited March 2016
    @lisabee2 Oh wow, that picture is gorgeous!

Also holy science I got that old chapter 3 edited into the new chapter 5! So yes, the next chapter of The Chrysanthemum Tango is out again! Now don't get used to me updating every day, though. This was a special case because I really spent all Saturday working on this story like crazy and now I need to actually go back to writing and screenshotting before I can get more out. I might also be taking a little break from that and possibly focus on the Fey of Life again. Or well, we'll see which story I'm inspired about.

So here it is:
    Chapter 5: Stoves, Funerals, and Anthills
    screenshot-434.jpg?w=676

“Like I said, I guide them. Life kills people, and I take over from there for a while. I help them until they can find their way forward.”
    “And you do this for everyone?” Amelia asked.
    “For everyone and everything that lives in some way, yes.”
    Amelia bit her lip. The next question got through despite that:
    “What’s it like?”
    “Now that… It’s hard to explain.”
    “Could you still try?”

Have a nice day/night/other time everyone!
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • Options
    Hello @everyone,

Hope you're all having a great day and just dropping by with today's update from Cleo Gicquel.

Cameos include @eXokamikaze, @eXoNinjapig, @Meggles, @CathyTea, @Maladi777, @swcheppes, @Derubelle, @Jes2G, @Pegasus143, and @Sabreene.

https://silverscampfirestories.wordpress.com/2016/03/15/hawaiian-roots-generation-6-roots-of-nature/

New Pregnancies: Cherie with Karlo de Leon (aka @pronterus)
    @kittycatcali's Cali with Ronan Palmer
    Sara (@SimmerPT) with Valentin

Death Notices from my Stories: Lorraine Livingston, Joeseph & Teresa (@IvoryButterfly) Machin of Aussie Accents, and Abigail (Simoto) Richardson.

That's all for now!
  • Options
    @RipuAncestor TY so much .. loving the new horse cc and poses player... just too much fun!
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    Just as I expected, Gibal and Lasema's next to youngest daughter Hippodaemia has aged up into a stunning young Teen and I have officially named her as my heiress and she will become the new matriarch to generation 13! I have made her an "Outdoor Enthusiast" aspiration so she can have fun brewing herbal remedies and discovering new plants just like her mother.

Hippodaemia_zpsqdpeetua.png

I know I should have waited to choose an heiress after Laodamia aged up into a Teen, but I have always been partial to Hippodaemia from the first time I saw her as a child and now I am sure she will make the Nolan family even more impressive. Her efforts will be her ancestors' crowning glory!
  • Options
    CandyCadetCandyCadet Posts: 517 Member
    Hello people. My story has ended. Check em out here. All 30 episodes of it :innocent:Immerse Your Soul In Love

5856124.jpg?530
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Hey y'all!
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    @Jes2G Heyo!
    @CandyCadet Congratulations!
    @FayeShinomori She's really pretty! However, just a little bit too much make-up for my taste...
  • Options
    PmlTryPmlTry Posts: 783 Member
    The Baghills of Pennsylvania

Inheritance: Chapter 6, Part 1

Little Things

img_4877.jpg
  • Options
    xMike_BxxMike_Bx Posts: 222 Member
    Episode 3 of Murder Valley is up!

Go read/comment/feedback!

Enjoy
  • Options
    @SilentWolf101: Yeah, I think I got too carried away with her makeup, but I'm the type of Simmer that likes to make their Sims look extravagant and I love messing around with the makeup and making them look bright and cheerful. In Sims 3, all my Sims had amazingly colored hair that I would create myself and I loved passing it down through the generations, but Sims 4 doesn't allow you to make your own hair colors or eye colors, I make my Sims stand out with makeup and clothing. I'm not too fond with how I have her at this moment so her hairstyle will probably be changing soon and I'll be giving her different clothing and whatnot, so the makeup will be changing too. She's going to be an Outdoors Enthusiast like her mother and that dress she's wearing does not look like the type of thing to wear when you're trudging through the forest and harvesting plants lol. But thanks for the constructive criticism, though. It helps me know more of what to do differently next time.
  • Options
    Good evening @everyone,

Hope that you've all had a great day!

@PmlTry: Nice to see you pop in and will try to check out your story when I get a chance. I was wondering if you had a Sims 4 self or a sim who could represent you in my game with the others for cameo/guest star fun in my stories.

Just stopping by with tonight's update for Dyllan Machin and those who made cameo appearances including:

@Pinkslinky, @RebornMonster's Adrian & Lucas, @pammieChick, @VanityHigh , @simlady36, and @Simlover163's Bradley Devereux's wife, Elle.

https://silverscampfirestories.wordpress.com/2016/03/17/aussie-accents-generation-2-aussie-mates-3/

@pammiechick & @VanityHigh : I've been meaning to send out a happy to meet you 'hello' in Writer's Lounge but have been busy the last couple of days, so thought I'd say 'hi' from here in case I don't make it over there again, tonight. Welcome to Sims and Friends if you get this and stop by. I did add your Simselves to my game to have fun with my other Simming friends with cameo/guest star appearances in my story and as with the matchmaking antics of Master Controller.

Now some wedding & pregnancy news to go with tonight's update and are all part of my 2nd game save.

Those expecting babies: @Rinellie (Brittany) & Brayden Walden
    @Sennie's Sims: Summer & Matthew Short (Sennie)
    Maaike with Wesley Richards
    Kimberly & Matthew McCain.
    Elle with Bradley Devereux.

Wedding: @OJenn's sim: Micah Kai-locha (OJenn) and Kaylee Ouellette

Have a great night!

Silver