Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Time Lord Challenge (Updated November 2021)

Comments

• Options
    thefairosethefairose Posts: 67 Member
  • Options
    nastyjmannastyjman Posts: 1,218 Member
    Sweet. I will add your story in the front page when I get home.
    TLC_banner_2021_downscale.png
  • Options
    PebblycatPebblycat Posts: 861 Member
    Hi Everyone! It's been a while since I've been here but I'm happy (and sad!) to say The Twelfth Electrician is finally at his regeneration stage!
    I'm so excited to share my Tardis with you all, The Electrician has been working hard on it :) (you'll have to forgive me if it's not true to the show, I'm still learning about Dr. Who). I'm hoping to have it ready sometime tomorrow as I'm making sure everything is playable before I pop it on the gallery.

My Origin ID: Pebblycat
    Visit Pebblycat's Showcase to see what I've created
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    thefairose wrote: »
    Hi, Found this challenge today, I am busy settling my town with berry sims because that's just the planet my time lady is going to spend time on for a bit. @Justawhoviansimmer I know of a daydreaming mod if your interested?
    Any hows my Time Lady's name is the Traveller, The First traits are Romantic, Non-Commital, and Hot head
    I'll be back with screenshots

Welcome to the challenge.
  • Options
    Pebblycat wrote: »
    Hi Everyone! It's been a while since I've been here but I'm happy (and sad!) to say The Twelfth Electrician is finally at his regeneration stage!
    I'm so excited to share my Tardis with you all, The Electrician has been working hard on it :) (you'll have to forgive me if it's not true to the show, I'm still learning about Dr. Who). I'm hoping to have it ready sometime tomorrow as I'm making sure everything is playable before I pop it on the gallery.

Your Tardis can look any way you want, that's the thing about the Tardis. It changes to fit the time lords needs. So, go for it. I look forward to seeing your pictures.
  • Options
    BUTTONSGINGERBUTTONSGINGER Posts: 5,702 Member
    @nastyjman I've looked over the section on the Companions and I am wondering, can we switch between aspirations before they complete the current one? If not, are we allowed to give them a new aspiration when they complete one.

I usually switch between aspirations for my sims as they are concentrating in a certain skill area as I play.
  • Options
    @nastyjman I've looked over the section on the Companions and I am wondering, can we switch between aspirations before they complete the current one? If not, are we allowed to give them a new aspiration when they complete one.

I usually switch between aspirations for my sims as they are concentrating in a certain skill area as I play.

You can switch aspirations freely with Companions.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    I present to you The Electrician!
    a296c243-0451-4d6e-ba0d-1204339024ae_zps4coyz8es.jpg
    PicMonkey%20Collage2_zpsqf2t2chu.jpg
    PicMonkey%20Collage3_zps2ythjq1v.jpg
    PicMonkey%20Collage4_zpskn3vqffs.jpg

He completed 12 aspirations: Nerd Brain, Computer Whiz, Best-selling Author, Painter Extraordinaire, Renaissance Sim, Master chef, Musical Genius, Angling Ace, Outdoor Enthusiast, Body Builder, Freelance Botanist and Soulmate.
    Maxed 19 Skills: Logic, Programming, Writing, Cooking, Video Gaming, Handiness, Painting, Gourmet Cooking, Baking, Guitar, Mixology, Piano, Rocket Science, Fishing, Herbalism, Charisma, Fitness, Gardening and Wellness.
    Completed collections:Gardening, Postcards, Elements, Geodes, Aliens, Metals (I think I'm missing the geode plaque due to the mail bug)

Here is First Child (as an elder), which was Electricians Alien Baby:
    08-15-15_4-01nbspPM_zpscv9jqksc.png

Here is a snap of Electricians wedding with Aspen Grace:
    08-28-15_6-45nbspPM-3_zpsqls4eic1.png

And finally! a picture of The Electrician's Tardis on ground level, If you would like to see more you can visit Pebblycat's Showcase or See it in the gallery (best placed on the Affluista Mansion lot)
    NIght%20View%202_zpsks0dej8f.png
  • Options
    nastyjman wrote: »

You can switch aspirations freely with Companions.

Great, thanks!

@Pebblycat I love all The Electricians. Fourth, Fifth and Sixth look especially interesting! Your TARDIS is wonderful! Congratulations on completing the challenge :smiley:

• Options
    @Pebblycat Congrats on completing the challenge! And I can guess some of the regeneration's personalities.
  • Options
  • Options
    ScalesofGreyScalesofGrey Posts: 183 Member
    Hello! I hope it's all right for me to post here?

I have known about this challenge from before I've registered and was waiting for Get Together to arrive (and, well, gain member status) before I officially start. That didn't stop me from getting ahead of myself creating and uploading, shall we say, prototypes to the gallery though. They're called The Inspector.

I'm super excited about the 64x64 lots in Windenburg because of this challenge by the way! It looks like both of them were already occupied from the colour maps shown too, I'm now wondering if I should evict the households and bulldoze or make some sort of crash-landing situation like with Eleven's introduction.
  • Options

I have known about this challenge from before I've registered and was waiting for Get Together to arrive (and, well, gain member status) before I officially start. That didn't stop me from getting ahead of myself creating and uploading, shall we say, prototypes to the gallery though. They're called The Inspector.

I'm super excited about the 64x64 lots in Windenburg because of this challenge by the way! It looks like both of them were already occupied from the colour maps shown too, I'm now wondering if I should evict the households and bulldoze or make some sort of crash-landing situation like with Eleven's introduction.

Hi Scalesofgrey, welcome to the thread. :) Anyone is free to post on this thread.

As for the lot, you can do whatever you want, evict the household or roleplay a crash-landing.
  • Options
    Hey everyone, in preparation for the expansion, I made some changes in the rules.

Previously, there were only two lots that you can move into: Afluista Mansion and Oakensted. Now you can move in any lot that is 50 x 50 or larger.
  • Options

Welcome to the "club".
  • Options
    @ScalesofGrey Hello! Looking forward to seeing your journey :)
  • Options
    D2DiamondD2Diamond Posts: 307 Member
    Hi everyone. I just happened across this thread, and thought I'd mention that I've made a Tardis in case anyone needs one.

It's just a prop, a statue really. In fact it's no larger than a lawn gnome, but, when CTL [ larger it looks pretty sweet as a life size Tardis.

You can download it here

My thread about it is here, with pictures. :)

TbNqIWX.png

Enjoy!
    TSR%20Banner.png
  • Options
    Thanks. It looks great. And thank that 12 year old Whovian.
  • Options

@Pebblycat I love all The Electricians. Fourth, Fifth and Sixth look especially interesting! Your TARDIS is wonderful! Congratulations on completing the challenge :smiley:

Thank you! I think sixth was my favourite, being a big beefcake that he was always made me laugh when he was playing the piano.
    nastyjman wrote: »
    @Pebblycat Congrats on completing the challenge! And I can guess some of the regeneration's personalities.

Thank you! This challenge was so much fun and I hope to do it again in the future. If only I was a storyteller I could've shared Electrician's story with you all.
  • Options
    @D2Diamond Wow....your TARDIS is fantastic! I saw the recolor of the telephone box too. Thanks for sharing!

@Pebblycat You are most welcome! I would have loved to seen The Electrician's story. I am sure you would have done a wonderful job sharing his adventures with us.

I have a new update for Second here.
  • Options
    Anyone else going to make club/group of Cybermen using the alien suit and the DJ helmet other than me?
  • Options
    Yep. Would be a fun narrative once they're implemented. I'm imagining a club of Cybermen just wreaking havoc in The Sims Universe. LOL.
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    D2Diamond wrote: »
    Hi everyone. I just happened across this thread, and thought I'd mention that I've made a Tardis in case anyone needs one.

It's just a prop, a statue really. In fact it's no larger than a lawn gnome, but, when CTL [ larger it looks pretty sweet as a life size Tardis.

You can download it here

My thread about it is here, with pictures. :)

TbNqIWX.png

Enjoy!

That's amazing :smiley:
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Anyone else going to make club/group of Cybermen using the alien suit and the DJ helmet other than me?

Daleks please ;) But yes, because I'm a major whovian
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top