Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Love Shot 2 Special Announcement 4/26/16

Comments

• Options
    sunnyshaysunnyshay Posts: 2,927 Member
    edited September 2015
    Jes2G wrote: »
    Oh boy. I can't imagine what you're giggling at.

It's really cute but unexpected.
    Origin ID: Shar1W
  • Options
    Well today marks the count down to the deadline for entries. There's a little more than 6 days to go, enter while you still can.
  • Options
    Currently downloading all of the entries for security purposes. I also see there's at least one entry not post in here but it's in the gallery. So I'll be post it in a minute.
  • Options
    PeachyKeen88PeachyKeen88 Posts: 652 Member

Okay, this is really (probably) my last entry. Allegra comes from an old save of mine, but got a bit of a makeover for occasion.

Her dress is here: Rockabilly Dress
    Glasses are here: Cat-eye Glasses
    Hair is here: Messy Bun

Allegra Mooney

9rrf5z.png

Aspiration - Computer Whiz

Self-assured
    Genius
    Cheerful

Baking - 4
    Programming - 7
    Charisma - 6
    Fitness - 4
    Logic - 4
    (Also has Comedy, Mischief, Handiness, and Cooking at level 2)

With her signature red lips and retro vibe, Allegra Mooney attracts attention wherever she goes. She makes friends easily, as people gravitate to her quirky sense of style, kooky world view, and an abundance of self-confidence. But under her cheerful demeanor lies a lion in wait. Allegra has zero tolerance for 🐸🐸🐸🐸, and never backs down from speaking her mind! Allegra truly doesn't care what other people think of her, and is not afraid to show the world exactly who she is.

Allegra is a second generation legacy spare, but don't think for a second that she's unhappy with her station. In fact, Allegra celebrated when she was passed over for heir in favor of her conservative twin sister, Catriona. Allegra has never been one for conformity, and had no use for a bunch of strict legacy rules anyway.

Allegra happens to be extremely smart, and has a passion for computer programming. As such, she spends a lot of time honing her skills and pursuing her lifelong dream of becoming a computer whiz. She hasn't reached the top of her career yet, but hopes to someday assist police investigations with her superior hacking skills.

While her line of work requires logic and practical thinking, Allegra is a bit of an outcast in her field, as she devotes most of her free time to metaphysical studies. She swears she can sense spirits and that she is slightly psychic. In that vein, Allegra practices daily yoga and meditation, reads tarot, and firmly believes in the power of crystals. She also believes in the Llamaness Monster, but that's another story entirely....

While Allegra's magnetic personality affords her plenty of romantic options, she has yet to find her perfect match. She is looking for someone as smart as she is, who works to achieve a mind-body-soul balance, and who also believes in the Llamaness Monster. Allegra is still exploring her fluid sexuality and is equally attracted to both women and men. She hopes to be cast on Love Shot to find the love of her life - and if it's not the bachelor - well, who knows who else she might meet along the way!

2znv02u.png
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    I said I wasn't going to do this but what the hey? Let's go for it! Here's a sneak peek of the lot where all the contestants will be staying this season of Love Shot.

20750732293_40fc5e058b_c.jpg
    Post edited by sunnyshay on
  • Options
    Okay, here's an even better view.

21183734960_c5169c3ffb_c.jpg
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I'm sensing a beach theme...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    I'm sensing a beach theme...

There's sand. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Ruby10990Ruby10990 Posts: 491 Member
    edited September 2015
    So before the deadline is up, I decided to enter a submission :)
    Leilani Lee
    Family Oriented-Creative-Loner
    Painting 7
    Guitar 6
    Comedy 4
    09-14-15_11-17nbspAM_zps3vxrvuzh.png

Not a lot of people can say they know Leilani all that well, in fact, Leilani can barely say that about herself. Abandoned at an orphanage as a baby with only a bracelet inscribed with her name, Leilani always wondered about her parents. She was teased at school because she had freckles, yet looked Latina, and had an Asian last name, making her wonder who her parents are. She knows for sure though that they must be talented because she's creative and always had a knack for painting, took naturally to the guitar, and quite the dry sense of humor. No one knows this about Leilani though, because she's a loner. You might be wondering why a loner would be on a show that is forcing them to socialize others, well, the simple answer is that Leilani's family oriented side triumphs over her instinct to curl into a ball in the corner. Leilani hopes that by winning Love Shot, she will get the family she always wanted as a kid and come out of her shell.

available for download under the #LSBachelor
  • Options
    eXokamikazeeXokamikaze Posts: 3,870 Member
    I like her backstory and camouflage jacket, @Ruby10990! She looks really nice. :)
  • Options
    @Ruby10990 She's cute. I really like her backstory.
  • Options
    Ruby10990Ruby10990 Posts: 491 Member
    Thank you kindly @eXokamikaze and @sunnyshay
  • Options
    21418702882_72f7711417_c.jpg

Sierra Hearst by bluetopaz12035

Gloom│Outgoing │Perfectionist

Soulmate

With billionare parents, Sierra has many talents. She's sporty, adores music and is very charismatic. She is on the hunt for 'The One', someone who is kind and wealthy and who can easily provide for her. She would love to have children but has never been in a relationship before, due to her parents' strict ways.
  • Options
    Well its less than 3 days left until casting closes. So if anyone still wants to enter, the time is now.
  • Options
    kardizzlekardizzle Posts: 54 Member
  • Options
    kardizzle wrote: »
    @sunnyshay what packs do you have? So I know what content I can use?

Outdoor Retreat & Patio Stuff
  • Options
    Would you add Allegra to your list of entries? I think she's feeling left out :open_mouth:
  • Options
    aroseinbloomaroseinbloom Posts: 3,456 Member
    I have one for you...I just need to wait until I'm home at my computer tomorrow to get the info! She should be on thegallery, though!

• Options
    Would you add Allegra to your list of entries? I think she's feeling left out :open_mouth:
    :anguished: Oops! I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry. I thought I got everybody in this thread listed. Is she in the gallery? I think I seen a sim there that I didn't recognize from here there. I'll add her to the list. Good looking out.

@aroseinbloom I know I wrote it with you in mind. :wink:
  • Options
    aroseinbloomaroseinbloom Posts: 3,456 Member
    sunnyshay wrote: »
    :anguished: Oops! I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry. I thought I got everybody in this thread listed. Is she in the gallery? I think I seen a sim there that I didn't recognize from here there. I'll add her to the list. Good looking out.

Lol. Thanks, friend :)

• Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    I will upload mine today ;)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    FloorRaisinFloorRaisin Posts: 1,340 Member
    edited September 2015
    I'm gonna check my lonely spares and see if I have anyone. :)

edit: Hmm, I think I'm gonna wait til the next wave - not got much in the way of skilled adults at present. Looking forward to watching the coming season - some great sims in here already! :)
    Post edited by FloorRaisin on
    The Wolff Legacy - whattheplum.wordpress.com - Latest update: Forward, Fast
  • Options
    :anguished: Oops! I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry. I thought I got everybody in this thread listed. Is she in the gallery? I think I seen a sim there that I didn't recognize from here there. I'll add her to the list. Good looking out:

Allegra thanks you kindly ;)

I think I added her! I'll check to be sure when I get home from work tonight. She does have CC so you have to make sure you include modded content in your search.

• Options

Lol. Thanks, friend :)

:wink: No prob.
    YJP19299 wrote: »
    I will upload mine today ;)

Cool. I'll look her up later tonight. Did you make a post for her here in the thread as well?
    I'm gonna check my lonely spares and see if I have anyone. :)

edit: Hmm, I think I'm gonna wait til the next wave - not got much in the way of skilled adults at present. Looking forward to watching the coming season - some great sims in here already! :)

Aaw. :disappointed: All they need is to have the minimum 3 for skills. But if you must.

:anguished: Oops! I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry. I thought I got everybody in this thread listed. Is she in the gallery? I think I seen a sim there that I didn't recognize from here there. I'll add her to the list. Good looking out:

Allegra thanks you kindly ;)

I think I added her! I'll check to be sure when I get home from work tonight. She does have CC so you have to make sure you include modded content in your search.

No problem. Thanks for pointing it out to me. I don't know how I missed it.
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    edited September 2015
    Here is my entry, hope it isn't to late:
    lyfr65x63vu1.png

Brittany Roberts by YJB19299
    Self-Assured | Cheerful | Family-Oriented | Night Owl | Incredibly Friendly | Speed Cleaner

Renaissance Sim

Skills:

Charisma: Maxed
    Logic and Painting: 6
    Guitar and Writing: 5
    Programming: 4
    Comedy and Handiness: 3
    Cooking and Mixology: 2
    Video Games: 1

Brittany hadn't had a great past, even though she was one of the prettiest girls at school. 7 Years ago, the now 23 Year old Brittany lost her beloved parents and twin brother in an terrible car accident where she was the only survivor of 10 involved sims. But she got her smile back quickly because her parents always told her that she should never give up, no matter what happens. She follows one of her dreams to study and max as many skills as she can. She has already maxed Charisma. Next to that she wishes to meet Mr. Right, and thats why she's here. Ner Mr. Right should be nice and should have a good sence of humor like her. He should also be active and she would appreciate it if he wants children.
    Post edited by YJB19299 on
    c6fj8ujnodut.png