Friday Highlights for July 13th are here! Head over here to check them out!
JULY 10 - It's Patch Day for The Sims 4 on PC/MAC Patch notes here.

♥♥ Romagi's D.N.A. ♥♥~Modern Mediterranean~pg 68~♥~Blake Hopkins~pg 66~♥♥

Comments

  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 5,935 Member
    edited June 2017
    @out16, your request is ready!

    The Laurel ~ Shell
    Traditional home with 5 bedrooms, 4 and 1/2 bath, study, kitchen/family room, living room, dining room, laundry room, sm bonus room on lower level and large bonus room over 3 car garage. Landscaped, pool, play area and hot tub.

    Download here: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8593645

    roof_up_original.jpg

    Media: http://s1081.photobucket.com/user/romagi/library/The Laurel - Shell?sort=9&page=1

    @out16, I oopsed and put a waterfall (from Island Paradise) by the pool. If you can't get it to DL let me know.

    Post edited by romagi1 on
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 5,935 Member
    angelette1 wrote: »

    thank you so much!!! I am so sorry I.m just now getting to answer you, my pc is out :( He is very handsome!!! thank you!!! he looks just like what I had in mind!!! I can.t wait to download & play him as soon as my pc is fixed!!!

    @angelette1, I'm happy he is to your liking! :D I would be going crazy without my PC! Hope you get it repaired soon!

  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 133,670 Member
    The Laurel is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design of it! The roofing is very nice! It is great that there is a three car garage in the build. Very nice front entrance area of the home! . The stone texture of the area is nice. It looks nice how you have placed the plants, trees and rocks in the front area of the home. The placement of the windows in the build looks nice. Very nice backyard area! Great playground area! Child sims will have fun playing on the playground equipment. Nice pool and hot tub area. Sims will have fun swimming in the pool or relaxing in the hot tub. The layout of the interior of the home is very nice! Simmerw will enjoy furnisjing the home to suit the needs and lives of their sims.
    It is a very nice home :)
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 5,662 Member
    Very very beautiful dear Romagi!! Off to give you a big Rec'd!
  • Out16Out16 Posts: 25 Member
    @romagi1 It's beautiful! Thank you soo much! The DL worked just fine, I cannot wait to use it :3
  • suepeasuepea Posts: 1,821 Member
    Beautiful build, Romagi! Rec'd!
    h2xmsbl]
  • Out16Out16 Posts: 25 Member
    Just a quick little question. Whenever I place the lot then go to decorate the home, leaving build/buy mode on the edit town is just stuck on loading. If I move the sims in and decorate then try to save afterwards my game is stuck on saving. It only happens with the Laurel, so should I try to uninstall it from my game then re-install it? I even tried to create a new game file incase mine had been corrupted and it does the same thing.
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 5,935 Member
    Out16 wrote: »
    Just a quick little question. Whenever I place the lot then go to decorate the home, leaving build/buy mode on the edit town is just stuck on loading. If I move the sims in and decorate then try to save afterwards my game is stuck on saving. It only happens with the Laurel, so should I try to uninstall it from my game then re-install it? I even tried to create a new game file incase mine had been corrupted and it does the same thing.

    I went and downloaded the "Anygame starter" and loaded just the ep and sp's you have listed. I placed the lot in a new Lucky Palms and tried with and without sims. I couldn't get my game to do what yours is doing. Hopefully just uninstalling the lot and redownloading is the answer. I checked to see if I had missed any spawners and couldn't find any so a bad download is all I can think of. Let me know what happens.


  • Out16Out16 Posts: 25 Member
    I did uninstall and reinstall the house and it did the same thing, I even tried to decorate it before moving my sims into it. However I downloaded a home that was not on the exchange and my game had no problem saving after installing, I was wondering maybe if you could put it for download not on the exchange that I could try? In case its just the exchange doing it to my game. I know the size of the home is not a problem because of the other I downloaded that let me save my game was just about as big if not bigger.
  • angelette1angelette1 Posts: 140 Member
    romagi1 wrote: »
    angelette1 wrote: »

    thank you so much!!! I am so sorry I.m just now getting to answer you, my pc is out :( He is very handsome!!! thank you!!! he looks just like what I had in mind!!! I can.t wait to download & play him as soon as my pc is fixed!!!

    @angelette1, I'm happy he is to your liking! :D I would be going crazy without my PC! Hope you get it repaired soon!

    I did just about go bananas!!!! Lol!! I have it back now tho & have downloaded him. plan to put him in 'goblin hall' that was done by DNA as well & play them tonight!!!!
    Angelette Carter
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 5,935 Member
    Out16 wrote: »
    I did uninstall and reinstall the house and it did the same thing, I even tried to decorate it before moving my sims into it. However I downloaded a home that was not on the exchange and my game had no problem saving after installing, I was wondering maybe if you could put it for download not on the exchange that I could try? In case its just the exchange doing it to my game. I know the size of the home is not a problem because of the other I downloaded that let me save my game was just about as big if not bigger.

    When you uninstalled it did you delete it and redownload it?

    My email is in my about me here: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/romagi1

    If redownloading didn't/doesn't work, I think I can send you the library file for it thru the email.


    angelette1 wrote: »
    romagi1 wrote: »

    @angelette1, I'm happy he is to your liking! :D I would be going crazy without my PC! Hope you get it repaired soon!

    I did just about go bananas!!!! Lol!! I have it back now tho & have downloaded him. plan to put him in 'goblin hall' that was done by DNA as well & play them tonight!!!!

    WOOT! Have Fun! :)



  • angelette1angelette1 Posts: 140 Member
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Out16 wrote: »
    I did uninstall and reinstall the house and it did the same thing, I even tried to decorate it before moving my sims into it. However I downloaded a home that was not on the exchange and my game had no problem saving after installing, I was wondering maybe if you could put it for download not on the exchange that I could try? In case its just the exchange doing it to my game. I know the size of the home is not a problem because of the other I downloaded that let me save my game was just about as big if not bigger.

    When you uninstalled it did you delete it and redownload it?

    My email is in my about me here: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/romagi1

    If redownloading didn't/doesn't work, I think I can send you the library file for it thru the email.


    angelette1 wrote: »
    romagi1 wrote: »

    @angelette1, I'm happy he is to your liking! :D I would be going crazy without my PC! Hope you get it repaired soon!

    I did just about go bananas!!!! Lol!! I have it back now tho & have downloaded him. plan to put him in 'goblin hall' that was done by DNA as well & play them tonight!!!!

    WOOT! Have Fun! :)


    I LOVE my sim you made!!!!! checked him out last night, & he's better than I first thought!!! Handsome!!!! Boy, some times I really wish we could make sims like this one real!!! I'd marry him in an instant!!!!! Thank you so much!!! He's perfect for my home calmorezoo built!!!!!
    Angelette Carter
  • MissCashmereMissCashmere Posts: 95 Member
    Hey
    Thank you very much for claiming my request dearest Romagi! I hope it's not too weird.
    I really adore your work and looking forward to see what you made of it :D.
    We stopped checking for monsters under the bed when we realized they were inside of us.
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 5,935 Member
  • MissCashmereMissCashmere Posts: 95 Member
    edited March 2015
    romagi1 wrote: »
    What do you think so far? I couldn't find the "future sim" trait so I did "Bot Fan". Is that OK? I'll look again.

    Wow, she looks incredibe! Her makeup, face and hair are so pretty, I can't wait to see more of her cloth.

    No no no, I am sorry, it's my fault 'future sim' is a LTR not a trait (stupid me, forgot to correct that), bot fan is perfectly fine!

    I'm so excited to see her finished <3
    We stopped checking for monsters under the bed when we realized they were inside of us.
  • tsbtsb45tsbtsb45 Posts: 543 Member
    Thank you for claiming my lot I can't wait to see it
  • tsbtsb45tsbtsb45 Posts: 543 Member
    A flower and fountain garden please
  • tsbtsb45tsbtsb45 Posts: 543 Member
    I was also just wondering if you knew about any good shopping centres which use the savy seller which would fit nicely in dragon valley. Maybe one large one with a flower shop car dealership ect
  • MissCashmereMissCashmere Posts: 95 Member
    It would be totally fine to download her as Sim! Looking forward to it!

    Cheers
    We stopped checking for monsters under the bed when we realized they were inside of us.
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 5,935 Member
    edited March 2015
    tsbtsb45 wrote: »
    Thank you for claiming my lot I can't wait to see it

    Thanks for checking in!
    tsbtsb45 wrote: »
    I was also just wondering if you knew about any good shopping centres which use the savy seller which would fit nicely in dragon valley. Maybe one large one with a flower shop car dealership ect

    I'll ask my team mates if they know of any.
    It would be totally fine to download her as Sim! Looking forward to it!

    Cheers

    Sim she shall be then! She's ready as soon as you ok her!

    @MissCashmere and @tsbtsb45 I have questions and pics for both of you here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584130/#Comment_11584130


    Post edited by romagi1 on
  • MissCashmereMissCashmere Posts: 95 Member
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Sim she shall be then! She's ready as soon as you ok her!

    I don't think I could be more ok with her overall, somehow I can't really get used to her everyday skirt, beside I absolutely adore her top and the colours of it. If it's not too much trouble, could you possibly try something else? If not it will be fine too! I'm already so happy with her, she has such a pretty face.
    The idea with the braids is genius and her formal-look is so... elegant I guess I have to throw lots of parties with her!




    We stopped checking for monsters under the bed when we realized they were inside of us.
  • tsbtsb45tsbtsb45 Posts: 543 Member
    edited March 2015
    I really like Castle B its fantastic I was hoping for 4 bedrooms one for king and queen one for a girl and boy and the other one a guest bedroom. In terms of era I was hoping for the 15 century with 2 horse stalls pleasethank you again
    Post edited by tsbtsb45 on
  • MissCashmereMissCashmere Posts: 95 Member
    You are so lovely and so fast. I wasn't sure myself, but I like the middle one with the new and lighter skirt most!

    The castle you are building meanwhile is impressive, if I may say so.
    We stopped checking for monsters under the bed when we realized they were inside of us.
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 5,935 Member
    tsbtsb45 wrote: »
    I really like Castle B its fantastic I was hoping for 4 bedrooms one for king and queen one for a girl and boy and the other one a guest bedroom. In terms of era I was hoping for the 15 century with 2 horse stalls pleasethank you again

    Thanks for getting back to me! I'll but some pics up on the page 1 under WIPS, here in a bit.
    You are so lovely and so fast. I wasn't sure myself, but I like the middle one with the new and lighter skirt most!

    The castle you are building meanwhile is impressive, if I may say so.

    Done! and Thanks!



  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 5,935 Member
    edited August 2016
    @MissCashmere, Sorsha is ready!

    Sorsha Zohar ~ Alien ~ No cc: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8608868

    She's stunning, sassy and smart. Will she rule the world or your heart? A DNA request by romagi ~ Enjoy!

    headshot_original.jpg

    Post edited by romagi1 on
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top