Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Something weird is going on with the conversations in my game

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    MsPhyMsPhy Posts: 5,055 Member
    I finally got around to doing repair game, and it made no difference with the labeling of the conversations. The labels were not consistent with the interactions.
  • Options
    SimfuncrunchSimfuncrunch Posts: 513 Member
    I've noticed this several times - adult Sims having "suggestive" conversations with children. In this family, the adult and child Sims are not related, and the adult has not been in a Flirty mood whenever I've witnessed this. I have no mods or custom content whatsoever in my game.

16856043811_040ea0fbff_o.png
  • Options
    GoodFairyGoodFairy Posts: 205 Member
    I noticed this, too, while playing the Purdue siblings. I have to add, that the state of their conversations is now aaaalways suggestive and never changes. Even if they start a new conversation the next day, it's still suggestive...
    (*) My Origin-ID GoodFairy684 (*)
    You find my sims in the gallery tagged with #SimsFairy.
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited March 2015
    It first started right after this newest patch.
    I had a sim and her child daughter chatting and it said they were having a suggestive conversation, which as most of you know only happens between 2 sims that may be getting a little romantic, so I thought that was very strange.
    Now right now as I'm typing this, I have a girl teen and her boy child brother chatting and they are having a suggestive conversation as well, plus he has a wish to become flirty??? What the heck is going on?? Is anyone else having this problem or noticed this, or better yet know how to fix it???? I can't stand this.

I personally have had this happen before with sibling :o But it went away again! I don't understand either what could have caused it :/

It shocked me at the time but it was a few months ago and so far I haven't had it happen again but to be honest i don't even play for game for more than 30min now for boredom reasons and spend more time in create a sim and build mode!

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    lovebypondsidelovebypondside Posts: 1,364 Member
    > @GoodFairy said:
    > I noticed this, too, while playing the Purdue siblings. I have to add, that the state of their conversations is now aaaalways suggestive and never changes. Even if they start a new conversation the next day, it's still suggestive...

Yeah, I've noticed this problem getting worse in my game. Conversations are almost exclusively suggestive in my house full of related sims/children/teens. Its not a /huge/ problem, but I would certainly really love to see the issue resolved.
    Origin ID: byscreenside
    Twitter: @byscreenside
    Youtube: YT

• Options
    whatisit1326YTwhatisit1326YT Posts: 61 Member
    once it said my sims where having a conversion and it wouldn't go away, I could move them to different locations- nothing. They could move and everything, but I had to exit for it to fix.