Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TnT's Creative Outlet

TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
edited March 2015 in The Sims 4 Lots
I have a new lot uploaded and can finally share with you all :)

Tequila Sunrise

This lot is totally cc free and basegame only, even though the award lamps given for registering all my sims game through the years show as cc in the gallery...grrrrr! I have no mods or cc in my game whatso ever, so i can assure you this. Anyways this lots has an open floor plan on the first floor with a sunken diningroom. Ther is also kitchen, living, study area and bath. 2nd floor has 2 bedrooms, open recreational area and a jack n jill bath. 3rd floor holds the master suite with walk in closet and ensuite bath as well as an open area artist studio. BBQ deck out back with pool and junglegym for the kids.

DOWNLOAD

[img][/img]c7871fc0-14ba-427a-b8c0-b00f198b0680.png
[img][/img]02-23-15_8-31nbspPM.png
03-05-15_11-26nbspAM-2.png
[img][/img]03-05-15_11-26nbspAM.png
02-23-15_8-31nbspPM-2.png

SLIDESHOW HERE
I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
Post edited by TnT_Terry on

Comments

• Options
    Past Lots
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    Past Lots

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    Past lots

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    Past Lots

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    New Simmies

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    Past Simmies

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    Past Simmies

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    Past Simmies

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    A Place For CC

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    Past CC

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    Past CC

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    Past CC

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    Reserved

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    Reserved

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    Reserved

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,600 Member
    It is great that you have set up a showcase thread for your creations :)
    Tequila Sunrise is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The roofing is very nice! Very nice texture and colour of the exterior of the home! It looks very nice the types of and how you have placed the windows in the build! The red windows create a nice look. It looks very nice how you have placed the projecting walls on the exterior walls of the build! The cactus plants look nice how you have placed them at the front edge of the home in the water feature area! The bird bath is a nice touch there, Very nice side patio outdoors kitchen and dining area! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the bbq and sitting there at the red umbrella covered table enjoying eating their meals in the sunshine, under the trellis. It looks very nice how you have done the balconies fencing in the build! The design of the exterior looks very nice! Nice pool corner nook. Sims will have fun swimming in the pool or playing on the monkey bars. Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of the home! The yellow and red colour scheme of the kitchen is very nice! Nice kitchen flooring pattern. It looks nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets and counters. Sims will enjoy looking out through the kitchen windows at the outdoors views whilst preparing meals. The sunken dining room area is very nice! The yellow colour of the dining seats looks sunny. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in whilst dining there. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on top of the dining table. Nice living room sitting areas. The tv alcove area is nice. It looks nice how you have placed the sifas there, for sims to enjoy sitting facing each other having a chat and resting whilst watching the tv. Sims will enjoy listening to music from the grand piano being played whilst sitting there. The pictures on the dining and living room walls are nice touches for sims to see whilst sitting there. The pears pictures look nice on the yellow coloured wall. Nice arnchairs fireplace sitting area. The window study desk nook is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer and looking out through the windows at the views. The red and yellow colour scheme of the bathroom looks nice. It looks nice how you have used these colours throughout the home, creating a nice look and effect. The wall and floor tiling in the bathroom looks nice. Very nice kids room! The red dragon looks cute there! It looks nice that you have a wall of mirrors. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk using the computer. The wall pattern is nice. The games and bar area is great! Sims will have fun playing games on the card table or enjoy playing chess. The musician themed pictures look great how you have placed them on the wall for sims to see whilst playing, or having a drink from the bar. It looks great that you have angled the bar into the corner. Nice tv watching area for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the sofa there whilst watching tv and having their drink. The red wall pattern is nice. Great gym nook! Sims will enjoy keeping fit using the fitness equipment there, whilst also enjoying the sunlight coming in through the windows whilst training. The white and red colour scheme of the master bedroom is nice. Nice wall pattern. The red flowers on the bedside tables and the picture on the bedhead wall are nice for sims to see when laying in bed. Nice armchairs corner sitting nooks. The walk in clothes and shoes dressing room is great! Very nice art nook! It looks great how you have used the screen shade to divide off the area. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel there.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • Options
    Awwe Rose I just love you to bits hon, I could just squishy hug you over and over again. So here is a squishy hug overload just for you sweets!!
    large.jpg
    funny-pictures-kitten-hug.jpg
    Hugs1.gif
    hugBlue.jpg
    [img][/img]GISI7025-Boofle-Teddy-Bear-2.jpg
    2ddc3f555b5a3861f76b11309066b388.jpg
    tumblr_m1rn2mSB4g1qk7pt9o1_500.jpg

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    sdhoeysdhoey Posts: 1,876 Member
    Oh I LOVE that house. <3<3 It is wonderful TnT_Terry. :) You are so very talented. I was just thinking if I should create a thread and put my stuff up. :(
  • Options
    Thank you so much Anna and yes please do make a thread and share your creations with us all ;)

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    No Rose dear, you deserve all the thanks hon ;)

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Tequila Sunrise is very awesome modern house! :smiley:
    I like your architectural details, rustic, brickish, and great MOOing too! Also, great work with the roofing. Your landscaping is very adorable too! I like your mixing of different fences and your backyard area is very cool too! And your interior, sleek! I love that style of furnishing in your build.
    I love it! I'm adding this to my faves. :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    Thank you so much RyeCris and nice to meet you btw ;)
    Happy-International-Thank-You-Day-2015-HD-Wallpapers.jpg

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    I love your build! Great architecture! I love how you took the pic at sunrise, So clever :) Interior is very well done. love the color choice. I really love your step down kitchen. FAV! So glad you started a thread. Can't wait to see more from you. ;)
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    Your First creation for TS4 is very amazing dear! Thank You for sharing it on the app thread!!