Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SeriphinaFyie's Showcase **Directory on First Post** and A New Year's Gift!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    krimsonnoxkrimsonnox Posts: 6,143 Member
    I like what you did with the porch in the front. :)
  • Options
    eternalisedeternalised Posts: 60 Member
    I like the house! Especially the color of the exterior looks nice, and the front and back porch. It's quite big for a starter, so I can see some of my SIM families living in here for a while :)
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Beautiful community lots! I especially like the central library! Gorgeous architecture! Lovely to see you building for sims 4! :D
  • Options
    SeriphinaFyieSeriphinaFyie Posts: 3,506 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Small Lot Starter is very nice :) The roofing and the covered over front and back porches are nice! The blue colour of the exterior looks nice. It looks nice that you have used and how you have placed the open shutter windows in the home. It looks nice how you have used the terrain paint to create the pathways. Nice window study desk nook area for sims to enjoy sitting at the table reading a book with the sunlight coming in. The teddy is cute in the kids room! Sims will enjoy looking out through the side wall windows in their bedrooms at the outdoors views.
    It is a great starter :)
    Thank you @rosemow The teddy is a very cute item! I was surprised the first time I clicked on it at the SIZE of it!
    krimsonnox wrote: »
    I like what you did with the porch in the front. :)
    Thank you very much @krimsonnox :)
    I like the house! Especially the color of the exterior looks nice, and the front and back porch. It's quite big for a starter, so I can see some of my SIM families living in here for a while :)
    Thank you @eternalised I was trying to make a bigger house that would be able to grow with the family.
    yanti68 wrote: »
    Beautiful community lots! I especially like the central library! Gorgeous architecture! Lovely to see you building for sims 4! :D
    @yanti68 I'm excited to be building for Sims 4 too! Having fun with it so far, but things get a little repetitive without the CaS tool. Hopefully as packs are introduced, the additional items in the catalogs will break that up a bit more.

• Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Wow! Awesome creations @SeriphinaFyie! :D I gonna love them.
    I really like your Central Library, Bloomington Park, and Vincenzi Family. :)
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    RyeCris16 wrote: »
    Wow! Awesome creations @SeriphinaFyie! :D I gonna love them.
    I really like your Central Library, Bloomington Park, and Vincenzi Family. :)

@RyeCris16 Thank you very much!

• Options
    edited January 2015
    Dainty Delight

This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is perfect for the Burke Family. The interior is decorated in a country style with a little bit of traditional decor thrown in to keep in balance. One small bedroom is decorated for a girl, the other for a boy. A landing at the top of the stairs doubles as a playroom while the kids are young, but can be used for other activities as they grow. The ample kitchen means that there's plenty of space to create delicious family meals. The outdoor gardens provide an escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Time outside can be spent at the grill, eating al fresco, or sneak into Dad's shed to do a little woodworking.

Find it with the following hashtags: #SeriphinaFyie #NoCC #Country #Traditional #Classic #2floors #2Story #Girl #Boy #FamilyHome #Garden #Geek #Creative #Cute #Kids #Children #Contemporary #Porch #Office #Grill #Fountain

Or Download it from the Gallery here.

12-31-14_2-40nbspPM_zps02841ebb.png
    12-31-14_2-43nbspPM-3_zps9512537f.png
    12-31-14_2-45nbspPM-2_zps94744bbf.png
    12-31-14_2-45nbspPM-3_zpsb896d5f1.png
    12-31-14_2-39nbspPM_zpsf758f3a0.png
    12-31-14_2-40nbspPM-2_zps8a6fa2ad.png
    12-31-14_2-43nbspPM_zps90959a27.png
    12-31-14_2-42nbspPM-2_zps7077485f.png
    12-31-14_2-41nbspPM-2_zpsbea50b7b.png
    12-31-14_2-41nbspPM_zps8ff336c9.png
    12-31-14_2-42nbspPM_zpsfa3251ae.png
    Post edited by SeriphinaFyie on
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Resolution Fitness

Have you made your resolutions for the New Year? Perhaps your Sims have decided to get more active, workout more, get in shape, or lose some weight? Then Resolution Fitness is just what you need! Inside this exclusive gym you'll find workout equipment that you can use to drop those unwanted inches from your waistline. Swim a few laps in the indoor pool before hitting the locker room for a quick shower. To cool down, go to the upstairs lounge and enjoy a refreshing beverage. With a gym like this, those resolutions should be easy to keep. Happy 2015!

Find it with the hashtags: #SeriphinaFyie #NoCC #HappyNewYear #2015 #Fitness #Athletic #Gym #Pool #IndoorPool #Workout #Community #Bar #Restaurant #Industrial #Modern #Desert #Chic

Or Download it from the Gallery here.

01-01-15_10-31nbspAM-3_zpsa6870653.png
    01-01-15_10-33nbspAM_zpsb15e2494.png
    01-01-15_10-28nbspAM_zps42009313.png
    01-01-15_10-28nbspAM-2_zpsd0dbfe04.png
    01-01-15_10-29nbspAM-3_zpse3b299c4.png
    01-01-15_10-29nbspAM-2_zpsc73720dc.png
    01-01-15_10-29nbspAM_zpsb64fd1c6.png
    01-01-15_10-30nbspAM_zps6172724c.png
    01-01-15_10-30nbspAM-2_zpsb8c7a7ea.png
    01-01-15_10-36nbspAM_zpsec660a8c.png
    Post edited by SeriphinaFyie on
  • Options
    Slice of Heaven

This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom home features a walk in closet, and a home office upstairs. If your family needed it, you could convert the office to a second bedroom. The Landscaped yard offers an oasis from city living, and the pool will help you keep in top physical condition.

Find it with the following hashtags: #SeriphinaFyie #NoCC #Closet #Porch #Pool #Garden #Green #Traditional #Classic #Study #Office #2Story #2floors

Or Download from the Gallery here.

01-01-15_3-57nbspPM-3_zps386ce760.png
    01-01-15_3-57nbspPM_zps4f715b9d.png
    01-01-15_3-54nbspPM-5_zps4b88f897.png
    01-01-15_3-54nbspPM-2_zpscac9a11a.png
    01-01-15_3-54nbspPM_zps0c97fbcf.png
    01-01-15_3-54nbspPM-3_zps4a3e8227.png
    01-01-15_3-55nbspPM_zps283fdfe8.png
    01-01-15_3-56nbspPM-2_zpsc5371481.png
    01-01-15_3-56nbspPM-3_zps5d7625d0.png
    01-01-15_3-55nbspPM-2_zpse415f819.png
    01-01-15_3-55nbspPM-3_zps9c4b09a2.png
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,605 Member
    Dainty Delight is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The roofing is very nice! It looks very nice how you have used the spandrels in the front porch, and the flowers on the edges of the home look very pretty how you have placed them there. The rabbit and pig in the front entrance area look cute! Very nice outdoors cooking and dining area! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the bbq and eating the food at the table with the very nice flowers for them to enjoy seeing whilst dining. The bird bath is a nice touch there, and the water fountain is nice for sims to see whilst sitting there. It is great that you have a woodworking shed. It looks nice that you have used open shutter windows in the build. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The living room is very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the sofas there, for sims to enjoy sitting relaxing having a chat, reading a book from the bookcase and watching tv. The patterned floor rug there looks nice and goes well with the seating. Very nice design of the kitchen and dining area ! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets, and the fruit pictures on the wall are nice for sims to see when sitting at the table dining. Nice upper landing area for sims to enjoy painting on the easel and for child sims to have fun playing with the toys. The black and red colour scheme of the master bedroom is very nice. The green colours of the kids bedroom walls looks nice. It looks nice how you have placed the enlarged animals pictures on the side wall in the girls bedroom for her to see when laying in bed. She will have fun doing artwork on the art table . Great study desk area in the boys bedroom for sims to enjoy using the computer.
    It is a very nice home :)
    Resolution Fitness is a very nice gym for sims to visit to start 2015! :) The design of it is very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the windows in the build. Sims will enjoy visiting it and using the diferent types of fitness equipment there to keep fit. It is great that you have an indoors swimming pool for sims to enjoy swimming in. Vdry nice wibfow areas for sims to enjoy looking out at the outdoors views whilst training. The front desk check in counter looks great! The blue coloured tiling of the walls of the bathroom looks nice. It is nice that you have a bar in the gym for sims to enjoy having a drink after using the gym equipmemt. The textures of the walls through the gym look nice.
    It is a great place for sims to go to keep fit! :)
  • Options
    nettlejuicenettlejuice Posts: 144 Member
    I love your creations, the houses are cosy and just the type my Sims live in. That gym... I would never leave if my local gym looked that good.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    @rosemow It amazes me how you notice and point out all of the small details I put into my builds, especially my favorite details. Thank you so very much.

@nettlejuice Thank you very much! If my local gym looked like that, I might actually go :wink:

• Options
    The exterior of Slice of Heaven is very nice! :) The green colour of the exterior looks nice and very nice front porch! The flowers look very nice around the edges of the porch. The outdoors floor lamps near the flowers would make the home look pretty at night time when sims are coming home to their house. Very nice pool patio! It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers on the edges of the patio area. It is great how you have placed the bbq on the back porch, and sims can bring their cooked meal down the back steps and enjoy eatng the meal at the umbrella covered table poolside near the nice flowers. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home. It looks nice how you have placed the cabinets in the kitchen. Very nice open plan layout of the living and dining room areas. The fruit picture on the dining room wall and the flower on the table are nice for sims to enjoy seeing whilst they sit at the table dining. Sims will enjoy seeing the sunny sight of the sunflowers on the coffee table in the living room area. It is a very nice place for sims to enjoy sitting on the sofa or armchair listening to music from the gramophone whilst watching tv or reading a book. It looks nice how you placed the bookcase in the corner nook area. The coat/hat shelf in the front door nook looks homely. Sims will have fun playing card games on the table in the study. The walk in clothes and dressing closet is great! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel in their bedroom.
    It is a very nice home :)
  • Options
    @rosemow Thanks so much! I like the kitchen too. I think it's great how we have so many more ways to design cabinets now. It really adds more depth to the interiors of the homes, and not just the kitchens and bathrooms!

• Options
    edited January 2015
    Warehouse Starter

Are you looking for a starter for a single sim? Do you enjoy the industrial/modern look? Do you mind living in the desert and having amazing views of the surrounding landscape? Then, I have the home for you! The Warehouse Starter has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, open concept living/kitchen/dining, and views that will take your breath away. Starting at just $13,460, this former storage warehouse may be just the place you need to strike out on your own in Oasis Springs. It's the very portrait of sustainable living with passive cooling, refurbished concrete floors, some exposed brick walls, and reclaimed cabinetry. What are you waiting for? Book a showing today!

Find it using the following hashtags: #SeriphinaFyie #NoCC #Starter #Single #Modern #Industrial #Eco #Desert #Small #20x15 #Cute #Chic #Minimalist #Open #Openfloorplan

Or download it from the Gallery here.

01-01-15_11-10nbspPM_zps5589cbb8.png
    01-01-15_11-12nbspPM_zpscd180131.png
    01-01-15_11-13nbspPM-3_zps77a9c75e.png
    01-01-15_11-13nbspPM-4_zps14a0e2dc.png
    01-01-15_11-13nbspPM-2_zps0973e861.png
    01-01-15_11-13nbspPM_zpsce977a09.png
  • Options
    Vermanitus7Vermanitus7 Posts: 52 Member
    edited January 2015
    All of your houses are so cozy! I especially like Dainty Delight but Resolution Fitness and Warehouse Starter also perfectly fit my tastes. :D
  • Options
    Your Warehouse Starter is great! :) It is a nice description that you have written about it. It is great that you have built it on the theme of it being a converted warehouse. The brickwork texture of the exterior and interior walls looks great, and it is great that you have used concrete for the flooring to suit the theme. It looks great that you have used large glass windows in the build, for sims to enjoy looking out through when sitting in the living room.
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    WOW! You are on the roll! :D Love your beautiful homes and the community lot! My favourite is the Dainty Delight! Gorgeous architecture and you have decorated everything room so nicely! Great job! Have to follow you in gallery. That way can keep up with your builds. Happy New Year Seriphina! :D
  • Options
    All of your houses are so cozy! I especially like Dainty Delight but Resolution Fitness and Warehouse Starter also perfectly fit my tastes. :D

@Vermanitus7 Thank you very much! I'm glad you like them.

rosemow wrote: »
    Your Warehouse Starter is great! :) It is a nice description that you have written about it. It is great that you have built it on the theme of it being a converted warehouse. The brickwork texture of the exterior and interior walls looks great, and it is great that you have used concrete for the flooring to suit the theme. It looks great that you have used large glass windows in the build, for sims to enjoy looking out through when sitting in the living room.

@rosemow I'm glad you like it!

yanti68 wrote: »
    WOW! You are on the roll! :D Love your beautiful homes and the community lot! My favourite is the Dainty Delight! Gorgeous architecture and you have decorated everything room so nicely! Great job! Have to follow you in gallery. That way can keep up with your builds. Happy New Year Seriphina! :D

@yanti68 I've been having fun with it, so building has been easy. Plus, I only have about another week to play before Uni starts back up, then I'll be busy again :disappointed: Hopefully the inspiration lasts long enough to finish out a sub-neighborhood or two. I'm making over both Willow Grove and Oasis Springs entirely, so still much more to do and up load :wink: