The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Surprise Party for Zoo Professor <3

Comments

• Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,913 Member
    It has been a truly magical, wonderful day and I want to say a sincere thank you to my lovely friends Bree and LaLa for organizing the whole thing and to all the wonderful builders who spent their valuable building time to make me a gift and to all the Sim-makers who gratified my Disney love with their great Sims and to all the people who wrote me such beautiful letters and poems. I have just had a great time at my party and I feel so blessed and so thankful for you all. I am heading off to bed. I know that the time zones are such that people may still be posting even though it is late at my house. I will immediately check this thread tomorrow when I drag myself out of my bed. Good night, dear friends, and thank you once again.

Zoo

We LOVE You ZOO!! :D
  • Options
    princess0384princess0384 Posts: 417 Member
    I am late but would like to say @Zoo Thank you for all you do. Sorry I missed the party yesterday. I was busy cleaning my computer preparing for TS4. Have an amazing day all!
    IcsaBkL.png
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Good morning everyone! I am finally getting a chance to go back through yesterday's festivities and check out all the cool gifts our guest of honor received.

@Zoo, I hope you enjoy the Last day of your Birthday month! ;)

@Bree and @Lala, thank you once again for being such Fabulous Hostesses! You guys really rock! I think everyone had Wonderful time throughout the entire party. :D<3

@SuePea, Faire Haven is just Fabulous! So very nicely laid out. I Love the swim-able pond and little guest cottage! Very Lovely! Rec'd.

@Bree, Farington Mill is Stunning! I swear, you have extra hours in your day! How else can you get SO much accomplished in such a short time, lol? I Love all the beautiful pictures of your gorgeous home, especially that lovely winter one. Rec'd.

@Jake, Pluto is Perfect! He's such a little cutie! :)

@Charliimai, Jasmine, Aladdin and the Genie are so Cool! Got em all Rec'd.

@Airis, @Bree, @Suepea, @Ari and @Lu, how sweet are you guys? What an Awesome gift! Each one of these little beauties compliments all the others just Perfectly. Such a work of Love! Rec'd.

@Hidehi, I Love the Poem! So cute and So true! Hugs <3

@Rose, your lovely words are So heart warming and beautiful as always! It's such a Pleasure to know you and call you friend! <3<3<3

@Ivanna, Such a Beautiful letter and I LOVE both of the Siggy's! So cool with the animals on the sides!

@Loppie, I Love your Pretty Fairies! Rec'd

@Shannen, White Rabbit's Teaparty, Alice and the Mad Hatter are all Wonderful! Rec'd

@Alleenmens, your Wedding venue looks just Lovely! Rec'd.

@Lala, Ooooh! She is just Gorgeous and a such Wonderful likeness! Love her! Rec'd

Thank you once again @Bree and @Lala!

Congratulations @Zoo for a well deserved tribute!

• Options
    edited August 2014
    Big wave's to Princess and Cath. It's never to late to post my friends!! Everyone has done an awesome job with there creations and notes.

Thank You too All for coming to the Party and making Zoo's day special for her!!!

P.S. Please Keep On Posting!!!!!
  • Options
    itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    I know I did this 2 years ago for you, Zoo, but since it's the 75th anniversary of the Wizard of Oz you should enjoy her again. Love you!

headshot_original.jpg

Exchange link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6254060
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,990 Member
    edited August 2014
    Another picture of the wedding venue at sunrise with some party guests... :) And some in their PJ's :p

Screenshot-7_zps4a9da565.jpg
  • Options
    calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    hello all, Wow you've all been busy. what fun you've all been having without me!
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    radisbusyradisbusy Posts: 21 Member

Hello Zoo, We have not met yet, but I'm thrilled to be a part
    of showing respect and honor to you! You have touched so many lives by
    teaching and caring about us all! Thank you for making our world a
    sweeter place!

My gift to you is a peaceful and beautiful evening by the ocean!

thinking-ocean.gif

hopefully a you'll consider me a friend, emma
  • Options
    ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    Happy Birthday Zoo! :D
    I was so happy when I found out you were being honored! Unfortunately I do not have any gifts for you, but I do have some words. ^_^
    Thank you soooo much for everything you do! Your classes are so helpful to this community and I am so happy that you take the time out of your day to teach people and help them with building. Your classes are very informative and something to be admired for the care and hard work you put into them. You are an amazing person and friend, and I am glad to have met you! I hope your birthday was truly amazing and that you enjoy your gifts!

Your words ARE a gift! Thanks so much for taking the time to post them.

Zoo
    oow785m
  • Options
    YellowJane wrote: »
    Zoo, I'm sorry but my gift for you won't function properly o_O I hope you don't mind a *possibly* very late one! ~YJ~

No worries! Late isn't a bad thing when I have such a lot of new fun gifts to explore that it will take me some time to get through them all. THANK YOU!

Zoo
    oow785m
  • Options
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Another picture of the wedding venue at sunrise with some party guests... :) And some in their PJ's :p

Screenshot-7_zps4a9da565.jpg

I posted a "thank you" comment to you about this lovely venue, but for some reason it said it would have to be "approved" before it posted. None of my other comments said that. BUT I really do like and appreciate my gift.

Zoo
    oow785m
  • Options
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    Dear Zoo,

You are so amazingly talented, patient, generous, and inspiring! I want you to know that everything you do for us on the forums (and outside the forums) is so greatly appreciated. I was not able to do as much for you as I would have liked, but I did put together a little sim for you! She is inspired by the Barbie Collector's Faraway Forest Elf, and although the Sims does not offer precisely what she needed, I was able to put together a style that I thought suited her a bit.

I hope you enjoy her! Thank you for all you do! You mean very much to us!! <3

2e9db24f-618e-4306-8b82-e6a9e7c05aa2_zpsc5f91248.jpg?t=1409490054

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8423100

LOVE HER! And she DOES look a lot like the new Elf Barbie that Mr. Zoo bought me for my birthday! Thank you so much (for EVERYTHING!!!)!

Zoo
    oow785m
  • Options
    itguyinsc wrote: »
    I know I did this 2 years ago for you, Zoo, but since it's the 75th anniversary of the Wizard of Oz you should enjoy her again. Love you!

headshot_original.jpg

Exchange link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6254060

This is one of the best "Munchkin" Sims ANYONE has ever made. THANK YOU, Itsy! I loved her at first sight.

Zoo
    oow785m
  • Options
    I had some problems getting onto the site today, sorry that I am later than I meant to be checking back in!

Zoo
    oow785m
  • Options
    Hello everyone!! I see our sweet Zoo is still having fun!!!!!!! Wave's to all and a special Wave's to Cal. So glad you are back sweetie!!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,715 Member
    Hello Bree! :) There are so many special posts in this thread, and they all say how much Zoo means to her friends and the simming community! Every photo, letter, poem, and created gift contains much specialness! They are special gifts, words, and photos from special people to honour a very special lady! Thankyou Bree and idontrcall for organising this very special tribute to Zoo! :)
  • Options
    simhead70simhead70 Posts: 614 Member
    Just stopping by to say,"Have a wonderful Week Zoo!" :)

b141edb2-262e-48c6-a432-99db802758b0_zpspfbmwyih.jpg
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,990 Member
    edited September 2014
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Sorry I'm so late @ the party... But the wedding with Romeo and Juliet kept me busy... Happy birthday Zoo! Some pictures of the venue... http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8422726
    Screenshot-56_zpse94dfa7a.jpg
    Screenshot-54_zpsc6497097.jpg
    Screenshot-152_zpsdc3dc3e0.jpg

Sorry Zoo for the confusion... I should have say that I created this venue for my Romeo and Juliet show.. I like to share it with you on this day as I was very busy lately and couldn't create a special gift for you?
    Post edited by Alleenmens on
  • Options
    Wave's to Simhead70! I hope you have a very wonderful day dear.
  • Options
    2Mahawk2Mahawk Posts: 1,151 Member
    Hi Zooprofessor! :)
    I just wanted to stop by and say thank you for arranging those ZooU courses. They were very enlightening. Every once in a while, I go to view one that may be helpful to me, and each one so far had something new I haven't thought of. My latest build in particular, could not have been what it is without your tomb building course. Of course, I know major thanks for that one should go to Lissykin for being the one to give the lessons.
    Also, congratulations on being honored with a party. You not only take part in DNA by putting your talents to good use building stuff for other simmers bringing more joy out of their game and requiring no compensation, but also running it and the Zoo U courses. I could not think of anyone more deserving.
    I wish I had something to give you, but I don't think I have more to offer than recs to add to your undoubtedly massive collection, and these words. If there's anything, though, even a favor, feel free to ask. :)
  • Options
    Wave's to you 2Mahawk dear. Beautiful note to Zoo sweetie!!
  • Options
    ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    *pulls Bree a side* Bree, I don't think I gifted the last winner, I'm not sure who the winner was and it's hard to check via iPhone. As the winner asked for what they want..

Zoo! I hope your party is perfect for you. :)
  • Options
    duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    Hi again Zoo Professor :)

As i explained my previous post,I was a bit delayed to bring ur giftie with me,actually today I was going to post it here after completing,but bad bad flu virus get hold of me since Monday :s today I am feeling better so will post it asap sorry again for delay! >. < recently I keep getting delayed everything obviously *blushing*

But wishing you best best day,pls do not Get tired of me! I know u have a saint patience from Zoo University lessons!

Big big hugs xxx

PS thank you again for being part of this community ;being my friend... ur contributions are endless.. :)