The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Surprise Party for Zoo Professor <3

Comments

• Options
    suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    Hi dear Zoo,

I am on the train heading home from the big city. I will be uploading as soon as I can when I arrive home! Hope you are enjoying your party!

Won't be long now :)
    h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    Ok I think I will go in game for a bit!! I will stop back later!! Please feel free to keep on posting, Lala is in and out and will up date the post on page one as she travels, with the new entry's!!!

P.S. Zoo I'm hopping you are enjoying the Party dear!!!!

Have fun, Bree! I am back from supper. PARTY TIME! :)
    oow785m
  • Options
    suepea wrote: »
    Hi dear Zoo,

I am on the train heading home from the big city. I will be uploading as soon as I can when I arrive home! Hope you are enjoying your party!

Won't be long now :)

Hope you had a great day!
    oow785m
  • Options
    Loppie1988Loppie1988 Posts: 3,800 Member
    Hey Zoo, I hope you enjoy your party :) I made two Disney Fairies for you, because I heard you like Disney:

xk9ao3eb.jpg

ddnsdzmc.jpg

Link: thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8422504
  • Options
    tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    Hi everyone! Sorry to crash the party but I just have to!!

Zoo Happy Birthday and Happy Party!! I have learned so much from you by the classes that you do and by downloading your builds. You're an amazing builder and sims 3 has really seemed to be a wonderful niche for you! Not sure if you're moving onto 4 or not but if you are I'm sure you will be just as inspiring there! Because of you I have tried to build several different types of builds I never would have thought of trying. Thank you so much for sharing with the community here and helping teach so many of us in such a wonderful and kind way! You are very special! Huge Warm Hugs and many many many smiles!

Bree and Lala you've done a great job with this thread! I have been doing a lot of lurking because of my illness I didn't officially join and I hope it's ok I crashed this party. Hugs to you both!!
  • Options
    Loppie1988 wrote: »
    Hey Zoo, I hope you enjoy your party :) I made two Disney Fairies for you, because I heard you like Disney:

xk9ao3eb.jpg

ddnsdzmc.jpg

Link: thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8422504

Gorgeous fairies! Great job, Loppie!

Thank you very much for the gift and thank you for coming to the party!

Zoo
    oow785m
  • Options
    tanubanue wrote: »

Zoo Happy Birthday and Happy Party!! I have learned so much from you by the classes that you do and by downloading your builds. You're an amazing builder and sims 3 has really seemed to be a wonderful niche for you! Not sure if you're moving onto 4 or not but if you are I'm sure you will be just as inspiring there! Because of you I have tried to build several different types of builds I never would have thought of trying. Thank you so much for sharing with the community here and helping teach so many of us in such a wonderful and kind way! You are very special! Huge Warm Hugs and many many many smiles!

Bree and Lala you've done a great job with this thread! I have been doing a lot of lurking because of my illness I didn't officially join and I hope it's ok I crashed this party. Hugs to you both!!

You can't crash the party since you were invited! And you are most welcome, too!

Thank you SO much for the lovely sentiments about Zoo U and I am very thrilled to know that I have helped you to enjoy building more and encouraged you to try more things. You are right about Sims 3 and I having a lovely partnership--- I think it has the very best creative tools in any sort of building game I have ever seen. CASt is just beyond amazing. I don't know if I can live without it, so I am still unsure if I will move to Sims 4.

I DO know that I will still be building in Sims 3 and working for D.N.A. and that Zoo U will be around for either Sims 3 or Sims 4 or both, I am just not exactly sure yet what form it will take.

Zoo
    oow785m
  • Options
    suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited August 2014
    Here it is, dear Zoo -- the key to Faire Haven is yours: DL Faire Haven here

Enjoy, dear Zoo. As soon as Dr. Who is over, I will post a thread with pictures :-)

See More Images of Faire Haven here!
    Post edited by suepea on
    h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    edited August 2014
    Happy Birthday Zoo! Since it's your birthday and my un-birthday… *laughs at her own madness* I would love to present you with….

White Rabbit's Teaparty (Coffeehouse)

Screenshot-16.jpg

Screenshot-33.jpg

Screenshot-32.jpg

Let's not forget Alice and the Mad Hatter.

You'll all late for tea!

Screenshot-5.jpg

My Photobucket with extra pic - pw shannen (nocaps)

Zoo

Alice and Mad Hatter

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8422629

White Rabbit Teaparty

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8422630

Dear Zoo,

When I was told that you loved Disney, I couldn't help but make an Alice in Wonderland theme for you. Alice is very dear to my heart and I wanted to show that with this gift. We haven't spoken but I have seen you around the forums and have seen your Uni lessons and I think you are such a wonderful person for helping those who are not mastered in building. I'm not as great with words as everyone else but my mom lives by the motto. "It is not what we say that matters but what we do, that alone can get the message across when words cannot."

Shannen/ Kitty <3
    Post edited by Shannen on
  • Options
    tanubanue wrote: »

You can't crash the party since you were invited! And you are most welcome, too!

Thank you SO much for the lovely sentiments about Zoo U and I am very thrilled to know that I have helped you to enjoy building more and encouraged you to try more things. You are right about Sims 3 and I having a lovely partnership--- I think it has the very best creative tools in any sort of building game I have ever seen. CASt is just beyond amazing. I don't know if I can live without it, so I am still unsure if I will move to Sims 4.

I DO know that I will still be building in Sims 3 and working for D.N.A. and that Zoo U will be around for either Sims 3 or Sims 4 or both, I am just not exactly sure yet what form it will take.

Zoo

Darn I really wanted to crash! lol I know what you mean about CASt ~ It is amazing as well as MOO of course ( I heard that may not be part of 4 also :( ) I did buy 4 because I'm a simoholic and very curious so with that combo I couldn't help myself lol. However, I will not be leaving 3 either. Or 2 for that matter lol. I still play that occasionally also. I have too much invested in 3 and too much I still want to do with it to leave it behind entirely. I am very please to hear that Zoo U will be a staple in our sims world and I love when I discover DNA builds even though they aren't for me lol Looking forward to seeing where this game leads all of us! :D
  • Options
    Off to recommend everyone's wonderful and inventive creations!!! B)
  • Options
    suepea wrote: »
    Here it is, dear Zoo -- the key to Faire Haven is yours: thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8422548

:s I can't get the darn code the way I want it but the link works. Enjoy, dear Zoo. As soon as Dr. Who is over, I will post a thread with pictures :-)

Downloading now! I LOVE IT!!! Thanks SO MUCH, Sue! I can't wait to get in and explore this beautiful place.
    oow785m
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Shannen wrote: »
    Happy Birthday Zoo! Since it's your birthday and my un-birthday… *laughs at her own madness* I would love to present you with….

White Rabbit's Teaparty (Coffeehouse)

Screenshot-16.jpg

Screenshot-33.jpg

Screenshot-32.jpg

Let's not forget Alice and the Mad Hatter.

You'll all late for tea!

Screenshot-5.jpg

My Photobucket with extra pic - pw shannen (nocaps)

Zoo

(Will need to edit for and links.)

Dear Zoo,

When I was told that you loved Disney, I couldn't help but make an Alice in Wonderland theme for you. Alice is very dear to my heart and I wanted to show that with this gift. We haven't spoken but I have seen you around the forums and have seen your Uni lessons and I think you are such a wonderful person for helping those who are not mastered in building. I'm not as great with words as everyone else but my mom lives by the motto. "It is not what we say that matters but what we do, that alone can get the message across when words cannot."

Shannen/ Kitty <3

I love Disney and I really like Alice themed lots! This one is really special and whimsical and looks like such fun to explore!

Thank you very much for the gift and for spending some of your valuable building time on me.

Zoo

EDIT:
    I would look at your photos, but the album is password protected so I can't see them.
    oow785m
  • Options
    Ivanna420Ivanna420 Posts: 5,432 Member
    Zoo, I just became aware that it is also your birthday, so ......

Happy-Birthday-WhiteCat.gif~original

I'm about to call it a night, but I hope you thoroughly enjoyed your day! :D
    140820-HBmsSZamsz7b.gif
  • Options
    ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    edited August 2014
    You are most welcome…I believe everything is all ready now. A little thing I remembered, I have no idea where the white rabbit toy will be left in the building but it's suppose to sit by the toy house..Alice moved it so I could get a pic and I kind of forgot to put it back. I don't think it matters as I'm sure your sims will move it themselves but just wanted to let you know.

I had a lot of fun with this lot and most was done from memory, since I've watched a lot of Alice in wonderland and played many Alice games. I chose Hatter's colours form the animation film but kept him a red head to keep a little Tim Burton adaption into it.

I usually use alot of CFE and MOO in my creations but I don't believe there is much here..simply because it didn't need it.

- Zoo the password is shannen - sorry about that.
  • Options
    Ivanna420 wrote: »
    Zoo, I just became aware that it is also your birthday, so ......

Happy-Birthday-WhiteCat.gif~original

I'm about to call it a night, but I hope you thoroughly enjoyed your day! :D

It's my birth-month (my birthday was on the 14th), but we are still celebrating at my house (it has been noted that Mr. Zoo is an enabler and a spoiler of his wife) so I appreciate the well-wishes! :smiley:

oow785m
  • Options
    It has been a truly magical, wonderful day and I want to say a sincere thank you to my lovely friends Bree and LaLa for organizing the whole thing and to all the wonderful builders who spent their valuable building time to make me a gift and to all the Sim-makers who gratified my Disney love with their great Sims and to all the people who wrote me such beautiful letters and poems. I have just had a great time at my party and I feel so blessed and so thankful for you all. I am heading off to bed. I know that the time zones are such that people may still be posting even though it is late at my house. I will immediately check this thread tomorrow when I drag myself out of my bed. Good night, dear friends, and thank you once again.

Zoo
    oow785m
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,990 Member
    edited August 2014
    Sorry I'm so late @ the party... But the wedding with Romeo and Juliet kept me busy... Happy birthday Zoo! Some pictures of the venue... http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8422726
    Screenshot-56_zpse94dfa7a.jpg
    Screenshot-54_zpsc6497097.jpg
    Screenshot-152_zpsdc3dc3e0.jpg
    Post edited by Alleenmens on
  • Options
    MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    Happy Birthday Zoo! :D
    I was so happy when I found out you were being honored! Unfortunately I do not have any gifts for you, but I do have some words. ^_^
    Thank you soooo much for everything you do! Your classes are so helpful to this community and I am so happy that you take the time out of your day to teach people and help them with building. Your classes are very informative and something to be admired for the care and hard work you put into them. You are an amazing person and friend, and I am glad to have met you! I hope your birthday was truly amazing and that you enjoy your gifts!
  • Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    Zoo, I'm sorry but my gift for you won't function properly o_O I hope you don't mind a *possibly* very late one! ~YJ~
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Cath -- OMG, I would be terrified the fox was rabid, too! I am glad you got away. What a day you've had! I look forward to seeing your gift when it's finished and uploaded!! Your letter was beautiful.

Christine -- So happy you stopped by to wish our Zoo happy wishes! I miss seeing you around the forums, hope everything is well with you!

Ivanna -- your letter is lovely & so perfect! I've only done one officially, but I reference them all the time! They are the best! Your banner is gorgeous, too!! Thank you for stopping by!!

Itsy -- Thanks for coming by the party -- and thank you for all you do on the forums as well! I love the "Zoo Party" picture!!

Sarademoor -- Thanks!! We love you, too! So happy you could come to the party!

Loppie -- Your Tinkerbell & Periwinkle are great! Anyone who knows my email can figure out I love Tinkerbell -- and your fairies are some of the prettiest I've seen! I know they are for Zoo, but they might fly into my game as well!

tanubabue -- Crashers are always welcome at the party -- and Zoo is right: You are invited with open arms, anyway -- so you aren't technically a crasher! Thank you for joining us!

SuePea -- Faire Haven is gorgeous. I look forward to the pictures you post of it! My daughter would totally understand having to wait for Dr. Who before posting more!! :)

Shannen -- I adore your White Rabbit Tea Party & your version of Alice and the Mad Hatter! You've done a great job with them, and Zoo is right when she says they look like they would be fun to play! It is a fantastic build and your sims are adorable.

Alleen -- I saw your wedding venue earlier yesterday and thought it was gorgeous! I didn't know it was for Zoo. It's absolutely charming. You are so creative & so much fun. I love this build so much. Thank you for coming to the party!!

Mizzie -- Your letter is so heartfelt and is a perfect gift (and I love your avatar, too). Thank you so much for always being a sweet catbug and coming to our party!

YellowJane -- Good things come to those who wait -- and I will wait happily to see what you come up with! I am sorry your original gift did not work properly!

I think I am up to date with the gifts and that I didn't miss anyone!

Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,913 Member
    edited August 2014
    Loppie: Your fairy's are beautiful dear, got them Rec'd for you!!
    tanubanue: Very awesome note dear, and please crash our parties anytime sweetie!
    Suepea: Your lot is very beautiful dear, so glad you let me test drive for you. Beautiful slide show also sweetie, Rec'd for you!
    Shannen (aka Kitty) What a beautiful Tea Party/Coffee House. You have done an awesome job on Alice an the Mad Hatter also dear. I have them Rec'd for you dear.
    Zoo: This could also be a late B-Day gift from all the community!! :D
    Alleenmens: Very beautiful Venue dear I got it Rec'c for you dear. Wow the wedding looks amazing sweetie I love how you have done there outfits!! Perfect colors dear.
    Mizore: Your note is beautiful sweetie.
    YJ: Sweetie drop by anytime and leave the gift me and Lala will keep the tread going as long as the gifts and notes and hello's are coming sweetie!!

Big Wave's to Lala!!
    A big Good Morning to everyone from me. Sorry I got to playing an then almost fell fast asleep at my computer so I went on to bed.

• Options
    Dear Zoo,

You are so amazingly talented, patient, generous, and inspiring! I want you to know that everything you do for us on the forums (and outside the forums) is so greatly appreciated. I was not able to do as much for you as I would have liked, but I did put together a little sim for you! She is inspired by the Barbie Collector's Faraway Forest Elf, and although the Sims does not offer precisely what she needed, I was able to put together a style that I thought suited her a bit.

I hope you enjoy her! Thank you for all you do! You mean very much to us!! <3

2e9db24f-618e-4306-8b82-e6a9e7c05aa2_zpsc5f91248.jpg?t=1409490054

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8423100
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,913 Member
    Oh my goodness Lala sweetie. This is amazing dear. Of to Rec'd for you my dear.
  • Options
    Bree -- thank you :)

The gifts from our party-goers and the wonderful words of appreciation have been so inspiring. I am so happy to be a part of this celebration!