The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Surprise Party for Zoo Professor <3

Comments

• Options
    ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    AIRIS6962 wrote: »

AWESOME! Every area is so detailed and perfect. Can Sims really ride in those swan boats??

oow785m
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,912 Member

AWESOME! Every area is so detailed and perfect. Can Sims really ride in those swan boats??

Well yes and no! They can ride in them on the ocean but not on you little river. But I thought it to be an awesome Moo Zoo!!

• Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    I´m afraid that they only work on the sea, Zoo dear. But they looks so lovely :smiley:
  • Options
    christinebremnerchristinebremner Posts: 3,513 Member
    Hi everyone! Hi Zoo congrats on been honoured and getting spoilt rotten, I hope you enjoy your special day! :) *hugs*

Just looked at the builds here, wow they are beautiful! :)
    FEvr1sR.gif
  • Options
    Real Life: Grrrrrrr..... Zoo, Bree, Lala and everyone, I am so sorry I couldn't share this whole day with you...

I HAD planned to spend this entire day having fun over here at the party but, No! Our day started with us being stalked by a fox while walking the dogs, this morning... I didn't know I could Run that fast! It's been one stupid thing after another all day long. I have to leave in just a bit, but when I get home, I plan on catching up with everything that took place here today.

I took a quick look at some of the amazing gifts that have been given and I can't wait to get a closer look at all of them! :)

Bree and Lala, you both did a Fabulous job with this party! Thank you so much for all the fun we had along the way! :D

Zoo, you Very much DO deserve to have this special party in honor of you! You are such an inspiration to all of us!

My gift for you will be late, but I promise you will get it! B)

For now, I just made this little note.

Slide1_zps80881055.jpg

A FOX chased you?? I thought they were, you know, shy and skittish. I would have been scared, too. I would have immediately thought, "It's rabid!" (which is probably stupid, but any time an animal acts in an aggressive way that I did not anticipate, that is my first thought, LOL!)

I am so sorry that you have having a summer of discontent, but please don't feel that you owe me a present of any kind! Your friendship and having you as a valued team member in D.N.A. and one of my hardcore Zoo Uers has been a true gift--- I don't need anything else!

Zoo

oow785m
  • Options
    More confeti !!!

mickey%20(36).gif

• Options
    I´m afraid that they only work on the sea, Zoo dear. But they looks so lovely :smiley:

I may try a little magic. Do you remember my Belladonna's Tower build? I made it so that Sims could swim in a stream on the lot by dragging the "ocean" (or in this case the river in Dragon Valley that Sims can swim in) into the lot (like a beach lot). Sims could swim all the way around the tower. I wonder if you could do something like that to allow the swan boats to work? Even if not, it is a clever and adorable MOO detail.

Zoo

oow785m
  • Options
    It´s a great idea, Zoo. You can try, it´s for you and it´s for you have fun editing it too :)
  • Options

I may try a little magic. Do you remember my Belladonna's Tower build? I made it so that Sims could swim in a stream on the lot by dragging the "ocean" (or in this case the river in Dragon Valley that Sims can swim in) into the lot (like a beach lot). Sims could swim all the way around the tower. I wonder if you could do something like that to allow the swan boats to work? Even if not, it is a clever and adorable MOO detail.

Zoo

Zoo I want you Belladonna'a Tower build dear. Where can I find it? Let me know if you get the paddle boats to work as I would like to see my sims enjoy them too!!
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited August 2014
    [quote=A FOX chased you?? I thought they were, you know, shy and skittish. I would have been scared, too. I would have immediately thought, "It's rabid!" (which is probably stupid, but any time an animal acts in an aggressive way that I did not anticipate, that is my first thought, LOL!)

I am so sorry that you have having a summer of discontent, but please don't feel that you owe me a present of any kind! Your friendship and having you as a valued team member in D.N.A. and one of my hardcore Zoo Uers has been a true gift--- I don't need anything else!

Zoo

[/quote]

Chased or Stalked us actually. It came running down a neighbor's driveway, then ran over to the edge of the woods across the street from us and followed us all the way back to our house. I was Terrified that it was rabid! I called the cops and alerted the neighborhood watch group. The cops went looking for it, but didn't see it. He said that it is unusual for it to chase/follow someone. The worst part now is, I won't feel comfortable walking with the dogs for a while and we all really Need those walks!

Thank you for the kind words about our friendship and Ditto! But you most certainly WILL be getting a gift from me. I Want to build you a house, so you will just have to accept it, lol! :D

Oops! I'm not sure how to quote only part of a message. :s
  • Options
    BreeMiles wrote: »

Zoo

Zoo I want you Belladonna'a Tower build dear. Where can I find it? Let me know if you get the paddle boats to work as I would like to see my sims enjoy them too!!

Bree, here is the Exchange link:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7438570

It may just be my game, but I'm having some downloading issues. Usually it just means trying it again later on. Once you have Belladonna's Tower in your game and want to place it, you need to create a beach lot (it would look good in Dragon Valley, that is where I built it) and then scoot Belladonna's Tower until you have the "ocean" running into your "moat" area.

By the way, I am not seeing an Exchange link for SuePea's build. Did I miss something??

Zoo

oow785m
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    [quote=A FOX chased you?? I thought they were, you know, shy and skittish. I would have been scared, too. I would have immediately thought, "It's rabid!" (which is probably stupid, but any time an animal acts in an aggressive way that I did not anticipate, that is my first thought, LOL!)

Zoo

Chased or Stalked us actually. It came running down a neighbor's driveway, then ran over to the edge of the woods across the street from us and followed us all the way back to our house. I was Terrified that it was rabid! I called the cops and alerted the neighborhood watch group. The cops went looking for it, but didn't see it. He said that it is unusual for it to chase/follow someone. The worst part now is, I won't feel comfortable walking with the dogs for a while and we all really Need those walks!

Thank you for the kind words about our friendship and Ditto! But you most certainly WILL be getting a gift from me. I Want to build you a house, so you will just have to accept it, lol! :D

Oops! I'm not sure how to quote only part of a message. :s [/quote]

I will HAPPILY play in a house you build for me, it is NOT a hardship! Just don't feel you must hurry or anything. Look out for wild animals!

EDIT:

ROFL! Okay, Cath, your messed up quote made me have one, too, and I don't know how to fix it. Hopefully, people won't be TOO lost when they try to read what we have done!

oow785m
  • Options

Zoo

Bree, here is the Exchange link:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7438570

It may just be my game, but I'm having some downloading issues. Usually it just means trying it again later on. Once you have Belladonna's Tower in your game and want to place it, you need to create a beach lot (it would look good in Dragon Valley, that is where I built it) and then scoot Belladonna's Tower until you have the "ocean" running into your "moat" area.

By the way, I am not seeing an Exchange link for SuePea's build. Did I miss something??

Zoo

Ok Thank You Zoo!!! If I get stuck I will yell at you dear.

No you have not missed the link. She is going to upload it when she gets back from her mother daughter trip dear!!
  • Options
    Hi everyone! Hi Zoo congrats on been honoured and getting spoilt rotten, I hope you enjoy your special day! :) *hugs*

Thank you very much! I feel really spoiled and even more honored!

oow785m
  • Options
    Agree with Bree. We´re very happy for you dear Zoo <3
    My internet is failing all the time :'(
    Sorry if I don´t appear. No party for me !! BUUUUUAAAAAAA :'(

No fair! Hope your Internet shapes up so that you can visit! We are having a storm right now and there is a possibility that I might lose power and/or Internet. If I disappear for a period of time, that is the likely culprit!

oow785m
  • Options
    edited August 2014
  • Options
    Wave's to Christine!

Waves back!! Hi Bree! :)
    FEvr1sR.gif
  • Options
    Ivanna420Ivanna420 Posts: 5,432 Member
    Sorry, if I'm late, but I just got home from work.

ZoosgidftofKindwords_zpsb872049e.jpg

I'll be back shortly with your gift, Zoo! :D
    140820-HBmsSZamsz7b.gif
  • Options

Thank you very much! I feel really spoiled and even more honored!

:) Awesome!

Chicken-Say-Congratulation-.gif

Just wanted to post this cute gif. :)

FEvr1sR.gif
  • Options
    Wow IVANNA420 that was beautiful dear. Christine I love the gif it is so cute!!!
  • Options
    Ivanna420 wrote: »
    Sorry, if I'm late, but I just got home from work.

ZoosgidftofKindwords_zpsb872049e.jpg

I'll be back shortly with your gift, Zoo! :D

Ivanna, you are all pulling out the waterworks from me today! I really treasure everything in your letter.

I really hope that I have been a help to fellow builders and I love to hear that the fact that I am trying to be encouraging and helpful to new builders comes through.

When you are a teacher, as I am in real life, too, it is always a challenge to correct a student without making the person feel as if they are being criticized. With the mathematics I teach in real life, it is clear when something is going wrong as you are not getting the correct answer. With building, many many things are a matter of personal opinion and taste, so I don't often say "this is wrong and that is right", but sometimes a person will post "I don't want my build to do what it is doing in this photo, how can I fix it". With students in ANY venue, it is important to realize that being incorrect isn't a sin and that a mistake doesn't make you stupid. Mistakes are how we learn best sometimes. And I hope I always make students feel valued even if I am "correcting" them. :)

Zoo
    oow785m