The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Surprise Party for Zoo Professor <3

Comments

• Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,912 Member
    edited August 2014
    From ROSE

Here is a sweet note from our very awesome Osisrose as they are working her to hard. So she sent the note to me to add for you sweet Zoo!

"Dearest Zoo,
    Hope you realize just how much you are a blessing to those who know you. Not only are you a teacher of the minds but sometimes with the little things you do, you are also a healer of a person's spirits.
    Many salutations,
    Rose "
    Post edited by BreeMiles on
  • Options
    duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    Bree it looks so awesome!! Recd!! :)

Zoo, welcome your own party!! :) I am very happy to be part of this party as you are really helpful and kind friend!! Your guidance is really important here in forums! And you are really fun too! Zoo University's lessons are awesome definitely!! :)

Being said that unfortunately i was unable to complete ur gift again but will surely do post it within this week!!

Thank you again for being my friend and also all the help you provided this community!! :D<3

BIG HUGS xxx
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Party !!! YAY !!!

Where is Zoo? :open_mouth:

Bree, this is wonderful dear !! Rec´d :)

• Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Bree -- your house for Zoo is simply amazing. I know she's going to love it! It looks great in all seasons!

Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    Hi Zoo, My name is Shannen although most of my friends just call me Kitty. We haven't officially met but when Bree and Lala started the secret party and I fount out that you was the honouree. I was happy, the information they gave me about you made me smile and I set off researching you the perfect gift. A gift that is theme based on something we both have in common, so not only did have I have fun creating this gift for you but hopefully I shall make a new friend as well. I have seen all that you have done for the community and would like to say thankyou and also, I hope you get showered with loads of gifts because you deserve it.

I'm not quite ready to attend the part just yet but I shall be back with your gift and dressed ready to party.

Shannen <3
  • Options
    Wave's to Kitty, Lala, Airis, DUYGUUGUDUR, SUEPEA, and Fen!!
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    Hey Zoo.

According to Lala's e-mail when I first joined the party, she said that you'll like Disney. So, my first thought is to make a Disney sim. I've kinda want it to be a pet just because I know you have no cc and I am kinda a cc addict when it comes to sims but I have no cc for Pets so this should be good.

I ended up making Pluto from the Mickey Mouse universe. Here how it looks- http://i.imgur.com/K0Usb9e.jpg

I know this may not look exactly like him but I believe that I tried to do my best. I really wish that we had an option to make him more cartoonish though.

Download link- https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3gC8rVRWwGPWTJVV3hhNVZGSUk/edit

Hope you enjoy this gift.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Jake dear that is so cute!! Zoo will love it!! I'm off to Rec'd for you sweetie!
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    Jake dear that is so cute!! Zoo will love it!! I'm off to Rec'd for you sweetie!

It's actually not uploaded on the Exchange so you can't really rec'd it. Sorry.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Pluto is adorable, Jake!! I know Zoo will adore him!
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member

OMG!!!!

I have had a REALLY stressful and busy month of August, and here I am (with a whole bunch of food supplies) coming to a surprise party for a dear friend and teammate, thinking what I will snag her from her Wishlist, and I see I was LIED TO! All this work and planning was FOR ME??!!!

I am SO excited, so appreciative, and SO undeserving! The ladies who set this all up and all the folks who have been working on it so diligently this month are way more deserving than I am. This is not to say that I am not thrilled, because I definitely AM THRILLED!! I was already planning to look at everything, but now I have to LOOK AT EVERYTHING REALLY CLOSELY!!! :D:D:D

I am so deeply touched, I can't even tell you. THANK YOU ALL! I will send individual thank you's, too, but first I want to see the shenanigans that all my friends have been up to!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!

Zoo

oow785m
  • Options
    Here is my gift for you sweet Zoo I hope you really enjoy it dear.
    Welcome To Farington Mill
    j5VjDevyys5Fr.png
    jO3kgBIbIUrVQ.png
    jb0iUTLJ1OMpvX.png
    j9zC7e0Sd8h19.png
    jbrldYjxbNPdVE.png
    jl0OHei26crlU.png
    jlTeanyXnf9CJ.png
    jvARNdMU8P5JD.png
    j4hqlfcMBcPU9.png
    jFf0O2uqRUY3R.png
    jWSUZJQeutSv1.png
    jpfvShIDlXkut.png
    jVWlhrpCxyAET.png
    jbveWQe8koLeN4.png
    jdKhyYhpq16S2.png
    jbsAPfx81c8Bok.png

SQUEE!!! The first thing I see is this lovely lot! DRF, Sweet Bree! Your under-stairs MOO is masterful and the entire build is a work of art. I LOVE IT!!!

*good going, I wasn't going to cry, but seeing all THIS bunch of work you did for me on TOP of the party and now the waterworks have started*

oow785m
  • Options
    ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    Awwww Zoo! You deserve this Hun! I cannot wait to show you, your gift.

Hi Bree.. :)
  • Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    Teehee! SURPRISE! Gotcha Zoo! You definitely deserve to be honored! I'm so happy that I have had the pleasure of knowing you as both a teammate and a friend! ENJOY dearest Zoo! Put on your party hat! WHOOP WHOOP!
  • Options
    Hahahahahah!!!!! We got you sweet Zoo!!! Me and Lala wanted this to be so special for you dear. We wanted to make a big splash for your before TS4 Releases. So this is to honoree you for always being such a awesome and kind person sweetie and always giving one hundred percent in the Zoo U Courses. An to a community that really loves you dear. You do DESERVE THIS PARTY sweetie!!
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Oh sweetie Zoo wait till you check out the moo on the water wheel!!! I fell in love with that part dear.

P.S. I thought you would enjoy an ole time canning kitchen dear!
  • Options
    aricarai wrote: »
    Teehee! SURPRISE! Gotcha Zoo! You definitely deserve to be honored! I'm so happy that I have had the pleasure of knowing you as both a teammate and a friend! ENJOY dearest Zoo! Put on your party hat! WHOOP WHOOP!

Hahahahahah!!!!! We got you sweet Zoo!!! Me and Lala wanted this to be so special for you dear. We wanted to make a big splash for your before TS4 Releases. So this is to honoree you for always being such a awesome and kind person sweetie and always giving one hundred percent in the Zoo U Courses. An to a community that really loves you dear. You do DESERVE THIS PARTY sweetie!!

You ABSOLUTLEY surprised me! By the way, I live by the saving, "What goes around comes around" Just sayin'! ;)

oow785m
  • Options
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    Hey Zoo.

According to Lala's e-mail when I first joined the party, she said that you'll like Disney. So, my first thought is to make a Disney sim. I've kinda want it to be a pet just because I know you have no cc and I am kinda a cc addict when it comes to sims but I have no cc for Pets so this should be good.

I ended up making Pluto from the Mickey Mouse universe. Here how it looks- http://i.imgur.com/K0Usb9e.jpg

I know this may not look exactly like him but I believe that I tried to do my best. I really wish that we had an option to make him more cartoonish though.

Download link- https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3gC8rVRWwGPWTJVV3hhNVZGSUk/edit

Hope you enjoy this gift.

I love Disney! You did a great job on Pluto. He looks exactly as a "real" Pluto should look! Thank you very much!

Zoo

oow785m
  • Options
    radisbusy wrote: »
    Sims cook ...

here's a light snack

42cc4c33f29b363d7987fe75477ecee5_zpsd0bacfbb.jpg

ADORABLE! Too cute to eat!

P.S.
    I was feeling sorry for myself that I had too much back=to-school stuff to deal with to get to play in the fun pre-party games, and now I am even more envious. These ladies know how to throw a fun party! Great games!!!
    oow785m
  • Options
    Oh goodness everyone bring in some Confetti for our sweet guest of Honor
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    @BreeMiles, the house looks amazing!!

@x_MG_x, pluto looks cute :)
  • Options
    CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    ZooProfessor I don't know you personally but had seen your name pop up occasionally in the old forums. Seeing how much you have helped others is inspiring and you are a very deserving Honouree . I am not a very good builder (Need to take a few Zoo course) I Still wanted to do something for you and as I have been told you like Disney I thought I would make you Aladdin, Princess Jasmine and the Genie From the Disney Movie Aladdin. I have uploaded them as Individual Sims. Hope you like Them.
    Hope You Enjoy the Party!!
    ekpbfl.png
    25rdyrr.png
    Princess Jasmine Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8422052
    2hz711e.png
    Aladdin link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8422017
    9i7guw.png
    Genie Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8422018

All CC and CAP free
    confetti.jpg
    Confetti for the party

cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
    Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
    RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)

• Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    edited August 2014
    Congrats Zoo!! {big hugs}

Some cupcakes for you:

Zoo-rrific-Kids-Birthday-Party_hero.jpg
  • Options
    aprlmaprlm Posts: 660 Member
    yay party time :D

Hi Zoo!
    I Hope you are enjoying this beautiful day,when I found out who the honouree was, I was so thrilled.
    I couldn't think of anyone more deserving, I know you don't know me but I feel like I know you a tad (sorry if that sounds creepy) lol
    but that's because I tend to lurk on the forums more than anything ^_^
    so I am very familiar with your courses and a lot of the wonderful builds you create.
    I just have to say your builds always leave me inspired and motivated :smiley:
    You just said you didn't think you were derserving but YOU are!!
    You are very caring,thoughtful,and considerate.I have seen multiple times where you have offered help to fellow simmers.
    It's pretty obvious Lala and Bree think very highly of you(and for good reason may I add). I hope that we can also become friends after this :)
    Enjoy this day dedicated to you!!

<3 April
    a.k.a *April* My Sims 3 page