Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

** Creations by masajo ** **NEW SERENDIPITY 5/9**

Comments

• Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    I saw this beauty in the exchange on the other site and immediately recommended. I left a message on my page. I do not know if you have seen it? I love your new build. It is picture perfect! Both from outside and inside. Great job! <3
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,016 Member
    Dear Rose, thank you very much for your kindness. Your wonderful words always brighten my day and put a big smile on my face. I do love to build and it's so good to hear your reviews. Hope you're having a great week :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    So very kind of you Folly, thank you so much :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    LebannaLebanna Posts: 1,157 Member
    How come I only now discover your wonderful thread Masajo?! I love your French build! It's gorgeous!
    Writer for Platinum Simmers

Gallery ID: Annabelli_22
  • Options
    walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    A really charming build. Rec'd.
  • Options
    yanti68 wrote: »
    I saw this beauty in the exchange on the other site and immediately recommended. I left a message on my page. I do not know if you have seen it? I love your new build. It is picture perfect! Both from outside and inside. Great job! <3

Yanti you're an angel! Thank you so much for your kindness, this is so lovely of you :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    You are welcome Masajo! I love your builds! Can't wait to see what you build for sims 4! :D
  • Options
    FischioFischio Posts: 319 Member
    Oh wow very nice country house :mrgreen: Love what you did with the garden and patio :awesome: Rec'd
  • Options
    Lebanna wrote: »
    How come I only now discover your wonderful thread Masajo?! I love your French build! It's gorgeous!

A very warm welcome Lebanna, lovely to see you here. So pleased you like it, thank you very much :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    A really charming build. Rec'd.

Thank you so much, very kind of you :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    Le Petit Paradis looks great masajo! Lovely gardens on the outside - the pool is a great feature - and very good looking luxurious furniture on the inside! A great build :D ~YJ~
  • Options
    Fischio wrote: »
    Oh wow very nice country house :mrgreen: Love what you did with the garden and patio :awesome: Rec'd

Thank you very much Fischio, really pleased you like it :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    YellowJane wrote: »
    Le Petit Paradis looks great masajo! Lovely gardens on the outside - the pool is a great feature - and very good looking luxurious furniture on the inside! A great build :D ~YJ~

Hello YJ, a big welcome, it's lovely to see you here. Thank you very much for your kind and lovely comments, glad you like it :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Harvard House

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8416392

Harvard House is my entry for BNS Challenge 'Flying The Nest', a house designed for a student going into university. This was on quite a tight budget and a 20x20 lot. The student will be studying art and his main love is cooking, so more simoleons had to be spent on the kitchen.

Picture1_zps096cabea.jpg

Picture14_zps53a5e35d.jpg

Picture15_zpsb3ce5a09.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,605 Member
    Harvard House is a very nice home for a uni student. :) It looks very nice how you have placed the windows! The corners of windows look nice. The flowers outside the front of the home are nice for the sim to see when coming home to their house. Nice furnishing of the interior of the home. The shade of blue and pattern that you have used for the curtains, the sofa in the living room and the dining seats looks very nice! Nice window sitting area for sims to enjoy sitting relaxing on the pouf stools with the sunlight coming in onto them. Very nice furnishing of the kitchen! The type of kitchen counters that you have used look nice. Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the Japanese grill as well as the stove. It is great that sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in through the kitchen window whilst preparing the meals. Very nice art studio nook corner in the bunk bed room. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel there, and look outside at the outdoors views whilst painting. Great study desk area to sit at the table and have a read or use a computer. It looks great that you have placed the dresser under the bunk bed.The patterned wall tiling in the bathroom looks nice. It looks great that you have placed the uni llama banner on the bathroom wall. The colour of and striped pattern on the double bed looks nice.
    The flowers on the dining table are nice for sims to see when dining there. They will enjoy sunshine coming in through the nearby windows whilst eating their meals.
    It is a great home! :)
  • Options
    Your new build looks beautiful! <3 Great landscaping and lovely interiors. Off to the other site to recommend.
  • Options
    Dear Rose thank you very much for your kindness, you are always so very generous with your words and always bring happiness. I never realised there were so many llama accessories available, this build has opened my eyes :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    Great new build! Rec'd.
  • Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    Left a rec' :lol: Harvard House looks awesome! Nice black & white theme to the kitchen, and the exterior is cute too ^_^
  • Options
    FischioFischio Posts: 319 Member
    Nice work with your latest masajo :mrgreen: I especially like the bedrooms :awesome: I had to press the recommend button a few dozen times to recommend, but it was well worth the carpal tunnel ^^
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    That's lovely Masajo! Rec'd!
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Great build Masajo :) Even before I read your information on the build I could see it had the feel of modern student housing . Off to rec :)
    xox Folly
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    So Pretty! I Love the exterior design and the landscaping is just Gorgeous! Rec'd :)
  • Options
    yanti68 wrote: »
    Your new build looks beautiful! <3 Great landscaping and lovely interiors. Off to the other site to recommend.

Thank you very much Yanti, you are very kind :D

Great new build! Rec'd.

Very kind of you walkingstick, thank you so much :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    YellowJane wrote: »
    Left a rec' :lol: Harvard House looks awesome! Nice black & white theme to the kitchen, and the exterior is cute too ^_^
    Thank you YJ, very much appreciated :D
    Fischio wrote: »
    Nice work with your latest masajo :mrgreen: I especially like the bedrooms :awesome: I had to press the recommend button a few dozen times to recommend, but it was well worth the carpal tunnel ^^
    Thank you Fischio for your feedback and perseverance, the rec button can be stubborn at times, hope you've recovered from the carpal tunnel caused :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top