Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Running list of confirmed features, 201 and counting!

Comments

• Options
    I_am_beanI_am_bean Posts: 1,568 Member
    Good luck at school! I start my dental assisting courses soon also
  • Options
    thesims3andtwothesims3andtwo Posts: 4,643 Member
    Good luck to you too , I_am_bean! who knows , maybe the time till September will pass faster. :D
  • Options
    JoeWow1003JoeWow1003 Posts: 4,121 Member
    Just make sure you two aren't playing Sims 4 so much that you miss your school work.
  • Options
    Don't worry , Joe , I have no desire to get grounded.
  • Options
    Woot! Updated.
  • Options
    10617488_10203977364706522_1652947579_n.jpg?oh=dff19f34eb8ab4f78874d00d47ada476&oe=53EDE04D&__gda__=1408089628_43d3cd8644a73fbd9ab8614e346c0b46

I created my founder, I'm going with a guy this time around. I love the demo...so much fun :smile:
  • Options
    Looking hot!
  • Options
    NICE!
  • Options
  • Options
    nasTdudenasTdude Posts: 95 Member
    um um um not a big deal but has anyone noticed that there mouths sync now??. (small detail) But I really like the fact that there mouths no longer flabber or move in the wind lol.
  • Options
    nasTdudenasTdude Posts: 95 Member
    um um um not a big deal but has anyone noticed that there mouths sync now??. (small detail) But I really like the fact that there mouths no longer flabber or move in the wind lol.
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited August 2014
    JoeWow1003 wrote: »
    kovu0207 wrote:
    But ambidextrous sims were in sims 3 at launch, it's the same feature to do with animations/ objects, it's not new.

Fine! Ruin all my fun :(
    But the post title is about

Running list of confirmed features, 138 and counting!

Not new things So why is there such a debate concerning things being new.
    It is only people stating that these 138 things are confirmed being in the Sims 4.
    So what is the problem. Many who like the Sims 4 would like to know these things.
    Possible could be much more, as we have not seen or experienced all things that are going to be in the game.
    I love how the Sims 4 Sims talk. Love the new CAS. Love that you can change their Aspiration anytime you want.
    and also pregnancy can be anywhere from 3 days up to 5 days, that is very interesting.
    What I love is the emotions I have seen in many videos.
    New Videos, new info coming out everyday.

Post edited by Evalen on
  • Options
    meh, at least this list isn't compiling about 15 years of features and acting like the game is a failure because they all aren't in a Base Game :p
  • Options
    Evalen wrote: »
    kovu0207 wrote:
    But ambidextrous sims were in sims 3 at launch, it's the same feature to do with animations/ objects, it's not new.

It is only people stating that these 138 things are confirmed being in the Sims 4.
    So what is the problem. Many who like the Sims 4 would like to know these things.
    Possible could be much more, as we have not seen or experienced all things that are going to be in the game.
    I love how the Sims 4 Sims talk. Love the new CAS. Love that you can change their Aspiration anytime you want.
    and also pregnancy can be anywhere from 3 days up to 5 days, that is very interesting.

That's a good point. We could fill an entire thread with things that are in Sims 4, whether new or not. That's actually a really good point. Why are we letting the nay sayers dictate what counts as being "in" the game? They sure made the rules considering what counts as being "missing" from the game.

• Options
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    Evalen wrote: »
    kovu0207 wrote:

That's a good point. We could fill an entire thread with things that are in Sims 4, whether new or not. That's actually a really good point. Why are we letting the nay sayers dictate what counts as being "in" the game? They sure made the rules considering what counts as being "missing" from the game.

Yes, seeing what will be in the game is important to a lot of us.
    I for one, love seeing what has been confirmed.
    Keep up the good work. Love reading all these things.
    Even to the fact that you can enlarge the kids toys, saw a little girl talking to a enlarged stuffed unicorn, she was sad, so she hugged him and talked to him, very charming, effected her emotions. Love those things.
    Looking forward to Sims 4, Tomorrow 18 days to go. wow.

• Options
    jmac2727jmac2727 Posts: 306 Member
    Significantly more animations in base game of Sims 4 as compared to Sims 3. Larger variety of interactions with babies (breast feeding) ect.
  • Options
    alejandro15039alejandro15039 Posts: 939 Member
    90% of the things in the list weren't in past base games.
  • Options
    ClothoClotho Posts: 170 Member
    @JoeWow1003, whew! thanks for posting something positive. I love this list! :)
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Clotho wrote: »
    @JoeWow1003, whew! thanks for posting something positive. I love this list! :)

No problem.

So many new videos have been released lately showcasing so many new game play features so I haven't been keeping up with updating the list lately :/

Suffice to say Sims 4 is gonna rock! :D
  • Options
    Hey JoeWoW, I use this post to kind of silence the criticism of S4 being a stripped down version, it would sure be nice to have an updated number if you can get around to it :)
  • Options
    jmac2727 wrote: »
    Hey JoeWoW, I use this post to kind of silence the criticism of S4 being a stripped down version, it would sure be nice to have an updated number if you can get around to it :)

Sure! :D
  • Options
    VampirspiegeleiVampirspiegelei Posts: 704 Member
    I think you can add "Sims talk while sleeping" to the list - they definitely didn't do that before (least I've never seen it before)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa8fcKf_tSk&list=PLDeA_0H2hoESKzklq-Eg0Rt2d7S76XLHS&index=1
    ... jinkies oO
  • Options
    I agree with Joe, watching the videos really gets me pumped for the S4, just the amount of animations they have added is incredible, tons more animations then S3.