Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Running list of confirmed features, 201 and counting!

1303132333436...Next

Comments

• Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,992 Member
    @JoeWow1003

Here's a tutorial video by Sim Supply that reveals a few things about counters and cabinets that you might not have known.

The Sims 4 Tutorial - #1 - Advanced Counter Placement
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlOTEijVVTs&feature=player_detailpage#t=0
  • JoeWow1003JoeWow1003 Posts: 4,121 Member
    Damienf519 wrote: »
    @JoeWow1003

Here's a tutorial video by Sim Supply that reveals a few things about counters and cabinets that you might not have known.

The Sims 4 Tutorial - #1 - Advanced Counter Placement
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlOTEijVVTs&feature=player_detailpage#t=0

That is awesome! I didn't know any of that :O

Can't believe how much I keep learning about this game on a daily basis.

A circular counter actually sounds pretty cool.
  • Halle_MHalle_M Posts: 6,539 Member
    edited September 2014
    JoeWow1003 wrote: »

Features that were not in Sims 3 at launch that are now in Sims 4 at launch:

Basketball courts

Hi, Joe. <3

Actually, basketball courts are not in the Sims 4 base game, in spite of them being on your list. They fell under the "things change" paradigm. Seeing how I've come across several threads in which you complained that a certain list out there was misrepresenting the reality of the game, it would be imperative to keep your own list as factual as possible, wouldn't it?

I'm sure I could find even more discrepancies if I looked for a few minutes, but since it is your list, I think finding and correcting them is your job.

Love you. <3
    edited September 2014
    Halle_M wrote: »

Features that were not in Sims 3 at launch that are now in Sims 4 at launch:

Basketball courts

Hi, Joe. <3

Actually, basketball courts are not in the Sims 4 base game, in spite of them being on your list. They fell under the "things change" paradigm. Seeing how I've come across several threads in which you complained that a certain list out there was misrepresenting the reality of the game, it would be imperative to keep your own list as factual as possible, wouldn't it?

I'm sure I could find even more discrepancies if I looked for a few minutes, but since it is your list, I think finding and correcting them is your job.

Love you. <3

Fine, I corrected it. But if you want anything else corrected you're going to have to find the information yourself :p
    Post edited by JoeWow1003 on
  • UntrustedlifeUntrustedlife Posts: 555 Member
    Keep it up joe, include mixologists they exist as-well.

It's actually already in the list :D

There are actually a few posts I have to go over and add to the list, maybe I'll update it later tonight.
    edited September 2014
    Why is correcting them my job?

Because it is your list and you obviously care very deeply about integrity, given the amount of complaining I see you do when you catch others lapsing. If it were my list, then it would be my job to fix it. See how that works?
    The other list's author has repeatedly said he will only change something if someone brings it to his attention, despite the fact that people have repeatedly brought things to his attention and he has yet to update his list.

Irrelevant. We are talking about the integrity of your list. You are engaging in the "Tu quoque" logical fallacy. Please look it up and educate yourself regarding its abuse, so that you do not make the same mistake again.
    I also think it's worth noting that this thread hasn't been bumped in about 2 days while the other list is bumped constantly and people make it a point to repost the list and relink it to just about every gosh dang website on the planet whereas this thread is not being reposted everywhere in some sort of effort to sway people's opinions about things.

Irrelevant. Again, we are talking about the integrity of your list. You are repeatedly attempting to highlight inaccuracies in others' lists as a way to justify the inaccuracies in your own list (see above).
    Regardless I have made the correction.

Thank you, love. <3
    edited September 2014

Because it is your list and you obviously care very deeply about integrity, given the amount of complaining I see you do when you catch others lapsing. If it were my list, then it would be my job to fix it. See how that works?
    The other list's author has repeatedly said he will only change something if someone brings it to his attention, despite the fact that people have repeatedly brought things to his attention and he has yet to update his list.

Irrelevant. We are talking about the integrity of your list. You are engaging in the "Tu quoque" logical fallacy. Please look it up and educate yourself regarding its abuse, so that you do not make the same mistake again.
    I also think it's worth noting that this thread hasn't been bumped in about 2 days while the other list is bumped constantly and people make it a point to repost the list and relink it to just about every gosh dang website on the planet whereas this thread is not being reposted everywhere in some sort of effort to sway people's opinions about things.

Irrelevant. Again, we are talking about the integrity of your list. You are repeatedly attempting to highlight inaccuracies in others' lists as a way to justify the inaccuracies in your own list (see above).

Thank you, love. <3 [/quote]

you make good points but its SO hard to take you seriously with that sig of yours..it gives off an heir of HATRED.

and your sarcasm and uppitiness "ok love" come on... you know you hate his guts no need to act like you dont just to sound jerkier.

Your not better then him no need to act like it.

tumblr_inline_mg3aztmTv81qgh1pb.gif

to joe, please update, and ill try to link to this often.

Thank you, love. <3 [/quote]

Halle, please give me a break with the Tu quoque fallacy, I know it all too well because you were the one engaging in it in this thread.

You didn't come in here simply to say "I think there is a mistake in your list Joe..." you came in here to say "Well you go on and on about the other list! You should fix your list!"

So, no, if you want to bring the other list in here to make some sort of comparison about how I should have same same "integrity" or whatever then it's only fair when I point how absurd it is for you to ask that of me when the person/list you're comparing me to doesn't even adhere to the same standards you wish to affix to me.

I have mentioned to bflury about a month ago that the game has bartenders and I know several other people have mentioned it to him as well yet it's still on his list. I see that he cleverly rephrased it by saying there are no "NPC" bartenders now.

I have made it quite clear that this was a community effort and the only thing I did was provide like the first 15 features. Everything else; new features, removing duplicates and wrong information, was done after other people brought it to my attention.

Quite frankly Halle you are trolling in my thread and I have to be honest it's getting pretty annoying now.
    you make good points but its SO hard to take you seriously with that sig of yours..it gives off an heir of HATRED.

Oh, look, someone left the window open.

Firstly, an "heir" is a person who legally inherits the property of another. I believe you mean "air." Secondly, my siggy includes a picture of JACK BAUER. Therefore, your argument is invalid.
    and your sarcasm and uppitiness "ok love" come on... you know you hate his guts no need to act like you dont just to sound jerkier.

I am a girl. Girls are not "jerks," they are another word which I cannot say on this forum. But that's what I am, not a "jerk."

Secondly, in spite of Joe's breathtaking ability to annoy me, I find him extremely likable. Did you see what he did for Simsluvr? That was awesome. My hearts <3 toward him are genuine. Joe, if we were sims, we would be enemies with benefits.

Of course I'm not better than him. See my reply directly above.
    edited September 2014

Halle, please give me a break with the Tu quoque fallacy, I know it all too well because you were the one engaging in it in this thread.

You didn't come in here simply to say "I think there is a mistake in your list Joe..." you came in here to say "Well you go on and on about the other list! You should fix your list!"

Oh, Joe. You sound mad. Are you mad? Please don't be mad.

If the other list were MY list, THEN I would be engaging in "Tu quoque." I would be pointing out the flaws in your list while ignoring my own inaccurate list. As it is, I am a third-party bystander pointing out factual errors in your list, while having no list of my own. Thus, I cannot be engaging in "Tu quoque."
    So, no, if you want to bring the other list in here to make some sort of comparison about how I should have same same "integrity" or whatever then it's only fair when I point how absurd it is for you to ask that of me when the person/list you're comparing me to doesn't even adhere to the same standards you wish to affix to me.

For what it's worth, I have asked him to fix any discrepancies on his list, too.
    I have mentioned to bflury about a month ago that the game has bartenders and I know several other people have mentioned it to him as well yet it's still on his list. I see that he cleverly rephrased it by saying there are no "NPC" bartenders now.

Okay, well, to be fair, any old sim walking up and tending bar at any given time is not the same as having a "bartender" in the Sims 3 sense. Bartenders were not in the base game, so if it's listed as a base game feature on the "other list," of course it should be fixed. See? We are in perfect agreement.
    I have made it quite clear that this was a community effort and the only thing I did was provide like the first 15 features. Everything else; new features, removing duplicates and wrong information, was done after other people brought it to my attention.

It is a very nice list.
    Quite frankly Halle you are trolling in my thread and I have to be honest it's getting pretty annoying now.

Oh, Joe, you ARE mad. :( I'm sorry. <3
    Post edited by Halle_M on

Oh, look, someone left the window open.

Firstly, an "heir" is a person who legally inherits the property of another. I believe you mean "air." Secondly, my siggy includes a picture of JACK BAUER. Therefore, your argument is invalid.

I am a girl. Girls are not "jerks," they are another word which I cannot say on this forum. But that's what I am, not a "jerk."

Secondly, in spite of Joe's breathtaking ability to annoy me, I find him extremely likable. Did you see what he did for Simsluvr? That was awesome. My hearts <3 toward him are genuine. Joe, if we were sims, we would be enemies with benefits.

Of course I'm not better than him. See my reply directly above.

aura*

enemies with benifits?
    oh my.

angry woohoo i guess?

ok continue on.

;)

also i would have used the other word, but i'm too nice.