Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Unofficial Wishlist Thread.

Comments

• Options
    mcsnjbmcsnjb Posts: 3,464 Member
    edited March 2014
    They are really great recolours. :)

lol It is what I am here for AD. :)

Lots of love and hugs. :)
  • Options
    AerlinnielAerlinniel Posts: 1,041 Member
    edited March 2014
    I'm really glad you like them :)
  • Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited March 2014
    I'd completely forgotten about this wonderful thread :-)

I'm going to fill out the form 8)
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    UNOFFICIAL WISHLIST

1. Which games do you have? All of them, but mostly not the limited editions.

2. What store content do you own? Almost everything, with the exception of promo content, some simpoint bundle items, and anything currently on my wishlist.

3. Which worlds do you own? Which is your favourite? I own them all, and I enjoy them all. I am slightly less fond of Sunset Valley, Twinbrook, Appaloosa Plains, and Riverview, because my sims spend a lot of time on vacation, and those worlds aren't really a good fit for that. I absolutely adore Al Simhara, Champs Les Sims, Shang Simla, Sims University, Hidden Springs, Sunlit Tides, and Isla Paradiso. I'm really keen to explore Bridgeport and Lucky Palms a bit more too. Believe it or not, Barnacle Bay is actually my favourite world and my current home town, but space is getting pretty tight, so I don't really need any more help there :P

4. CC, yes or no? No CC or CAP 8)

5. What's on your Unofficial Wishlist?

- My sims love to travel, but I don't have time to remake every world they visit, so I really love it when people upload community lots for my favourite destinations to provide the kinds of entertainment that you want when you go on holiday - pools, resorts, bars, clubs, parks, restaurants, and even new tombs to explore. World Editor messes up my game, so I only really download things that fit onto lots already placed in the world.

- I make all my own sims, so I can be sure that I'm not pinching anyone else's genetics when I upload the families from my town, but I am truly awful at making pets for them. I would really love some detailed, realistic dogs, cats, and horses to keep my animal lovers happy. I tend to raid LittleV's studio for dogs and horses, but she doesn't have any cats, so I would especially love some furry felines for my game.

- I've never downloaded any clothing recolours before, but I think it might be fun to try. I have so many sims to dress, and I feel like I am repeating myself a lot in the outfits I give them, and that I am not being adventurous enough in CAS CASt. I'd love to have some more creative recolours of whole outfits for all age groups :-) (I don't think I'd ever use object recolours though - I have a kind of holistic approach to building and decorating).

6. Favourite Colours? I think there is a place for every colour :-) For interiors, I tend to prefer light, breezy neutrals and pastels, but it depends on the build. For outfits, anything goes, provided there's no clashing :P

7. Dislikes? Nothing 8)
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    XxHannelorexXXxHannelorexX Posts: 2,943 Member
    edited March 2014
    Aerlinniel, I just downloaded your lovely mats :mrgreen: They are installing as I type ^_^

Thank you again for making them *hugs* :)
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    edited March 2014
    Very pretty recolours of the rugs. I have rec´d them all.
  • Options
    ladydarkmoon24ladydarkmoon24 Posts: 1,252 Member
    edited May 2014
    UNOFFICAL WISHLIST

1. Which games do you have? I do not have all the games registered but have the following.
    EPs - All
    SPs - Outdoor Living, Katy Perry, Town Life, 70's 80's and 90's, Outdoor living, Master Suites

2. What store content do you own?

Click here for up to date list of all items I own

3. Which worlds do you own? Which is your favourite? Dragon Valley, Hidden Springs, Monte Vista, Riverview
    Favorite Dragon Valley

4. CC, yes or no? I have some patterns from the exchange but do not use many. Prefer to have items without it in it.

Recolors of everything
    Lots - All types of lots residential and community - I am not picky
    Sims - Any type, color, and kind - supernatural, mermaids, plants, human, etc... I like them all
    Pets - All types of pets are great. Normally I play with a cat myself but can use dogs as well for my community. So any bread of pets are fine. I like to add more cats, dogs, unicorns, and horses into my community. They can be any color and type.

6. Favourite Colours? Blues followed by Purple

7. Dislikes? Not the fondness of the color pink, evil sims, and overweight sims.

8. Other: Gardening, Art, Music, Dance, Swimming, Outdoors are normally the traits I play with but can use sims that have a variety of different traits beside this. I normally have a garden on the lots I build because I have a love for gardening and incorporate that love into my sims life.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited March 2014
    ladydarkmoon, and GreenCats! Welcome to the UWL Thread :mrgreen: I hope you have fun here, it's a wonderful place :) ~YJ~
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    This is for XxHannelorexX:

You said something about wanting a hedge maze? :P (I made sure to include a place for weddings in it to so it covers both those things form your list)

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8122051

l1wd_original.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    YellowJane wrote:
    ladydarkmoon, and GreenCats! Welcome to the UWL Thread :mrgreen: I hope you have fun here, it's a wonderful place :) ~YJ~

Thank you and this is a great idea having a unofficial wishlist. This will make it so much easier when making gifts for friends and others on here. :)

• Options
    XxHannelorexXXxHannelorexX Posts: 2,943 Member
    edited March 2014
    Aerlinniel wrote:
    This is for XxHannelorexX:

You said something about wanting a hedge maze? :P (I made sure to include a place for weddings in it to so it covers both those things form your list)

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8122051

:shock:

*squeals and jumps up and down*

Oh my goodness, I love it!

I was JUST YESTERDAY thinking that I needed to make a maze in my game, and now I don't need to :mrgreen:

Thank you so much *big hugs* Rec'd and faved for now; when I'm on my simming computer, I will download it and have so much fun with it ^_^

Wow, I wish there was a maze like that near where I live in RL :lol:
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    I'm glad you like it :D I wasn't sure that you wanted something like like, or just a straight maze.

I will mention its a lot that is mostly meant to be used during the day - it can be used after dark but only a few areas have lights.

I agree about wishing there was something like this in my area in RL! Thats the fun of the sims though, they can have whatever we imagine :D
  • Options
    DubkipzDubkipz Posts: 424 Member
    edited March 2014
    Unofficial Wishlist

1. Which games do you have?
    Generations, University, Island Paradise, Seasons, Showtime, 70's 80's 90's Stuff, Diesel.

2. What store content do you own?
    N/A (I own a scattered amount of items, but none that are worth listing)

3. Which worlds do you own?
    Which is your favourite? I own Monte Vista, Hidden Springs, and Roaring Heights (have not played in Roaring Heights yet.) Hidden Springs is definitely my favourite.

4. CC, yes or no?
    Please no CC.

I've been really wanting a few mermaid sims lately. Also, I have a thing for beach lots but can never create a nice looking beach community lot. :)

6. Favourite Colours?

Purple, pastels of all colours, sea green, beige.

7. Dislikes?
    Brown hair. (Weird dislike, I know.)
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    I have recolor gifts for everybody on this thread.

Sail boat Magick Hat

Bright not Golthic

Hypnotize Rug

Kitty Kat Rug

Sofa of Friends

I hope that everybody enjoys these items.
  • Options
    DubkipzDubkipz Posts: 424 Member
    edited March 2014
    Created a set of recoloured furniture. I named the whole set "Blaze." :) It's for everyone and anyone who wants it.

jWm1pnX.jpg

Blaze rug
    Blaze table
    Blaze lounge
    Blaze sofa
    Blaze chair
  • Options
    duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    edited March 2014
    ladydarkmoon,GreenCats and Dubkipz; welcome to the UWL Thread!! :mrgreen:

I noticed tt i havn't been here for a while soo i wanna stopped by and say hello! :)
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited April 2014
    Dubkipz
    that looks really nice
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    CatherynBlueCatherynBlue Posts: 1,550 New Member
    edited April 2014
    So I did a search on my username just then to see if like anyone had been talking about me in my absence (pretty lame but I have nothing better to do right now, don't judge haha! :P) and I saw that Kementari made me 10 absolutely lovely rug recolours... Back in February!!

For those of you who are probably judging me pretty bad right now, I've only been logging on really rarely lately because I was practically drowning in assignments and homework, etc.. and when I did I didn't check the GG because I didn't feel there was a point because I didn't have time to go in game to make things for people or competitions, etc.

Kementari, I would first like to say how much I love those rug recolours! They're all absolutely lovely, and I can't wait to install them in my game and put them in my sims' houses! And I would also like to express my total gratitude and surprise that you chose to take some of your time to make something for me! :shock: it means so much to me that you would do that, I honestly cannot thank you enough, you've made me so incredibly happy!

And I would also like to apologise until my voice is lost for how long it took me to find out! I have not yet expanded my vocabulary enough to be able to accurately express my absolute guilt for not finding this until now! I am so sorry! So incredibly sorry!

Now I'm off to try to convince my brother to get off minecraft long enough for me to install these exquisite rugs and put them in my sims' houses! :lol:
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Dub, very nice little recolours set you have there! Thanks for sharing :)
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Thanks, duyguugudur. Had been meaning to post here for so long 8)

Dubkipz, those recolours are lovely :D
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Sorry guys, I have been so busy I haven't updated the thread for ages. I am going to go through now and update all of the lists. :)

Welcome to our newcomers, I hope you enjoy your time with us. :)

The new gifts are excellent, thank you so much for sharing them with us. :)

• Options
    edited April 2014
    Right the lists are all up to date.

I am just checking that my sponsor is ok to sponsor the 500sp still and then I will draw the lottery. :)

• Options
    edited April 2014
    Wow, another lotto? :mrgreen:
    :thumbup: :) Sounds good!
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    YellowJane wrote:

It was suppose to be drawn in Feb, but then my computer broke and I was so busy when I came back I forgot about it. I just want to make sure my sponsor is still ok with it before I go any further. :)
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    mcsnjb wrote:
    YellowJane wrote:

It was suppose to be drawn in Feb, but then my computer broke and I was so busy when I came back I forgot about it. I just want to make sure my sponsor is still ok with it before I go any further. :)

Well of course :thumbup: Have a lovely day Mc :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top