Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play and Share

Comments

• Options
    Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member
    edited February 2014
    Pg. 109

@Zabeth0 Oh ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ is one likable boy. So precocious and brave. He will be a wonderful adult. That pic of the night sky reminds me of when I saw a night sky in the countryside. Oh man that was an experience I will never forget. Love the starry sky.

Hmmm wonder what grimy doing in the graveyard. I mean I know, but I also know lol that I don't usually find him in my graveyards.

Oh dear I hope ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ doesn't catch Jake casting that spell. Hmm what kid doesn't want to see pyrotechnics, but Jake has a good point. It can be dangerous. Not to mention I still think ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ might be a little wary of witches a bit. Not as much, but a little bit. I think seeing his dad casting a spell would freak him out a bit.

Wow somehow I get the feeling this is not going to be a story where everything went as planned. I get the sneaking feeling that something is going to happen and not good lol. Great update.

@LunBeauty Well I don't know it could be true on the luck thing, but I could definitely match you or give you a run for your money lol.

My babies have puked on my sims before in the sims 3. Just toss them in the air after feeding voila. Not every time, but a lot of times.

@and-it-is-on Hey welcome back seems it has been a while since I have seen you.

Glad you liked my pics of Avery. Spoiled brat like all the boys in that family lol.

Yeah Gemma got caught, but that I don't think is going to stop her. She is strong willed that one.

So sorry you had so much lag. Do you use mods? If not I would suggest Nraas overwatch and error trap to help with that.

No you aren't mean, I can understand with many people in the house it is hard to keep them all busy and to follow all their storylines. So no issues here for me. I grow my kids up sooner than needed and kick them out too lol.

Oh no giving up the vampire life. How sad. I think they should live forever as vampires. Being human is overrated guys lol.

Now making them stand in the sun burning the whole time they were waiting to change, now that was mean! :lol::wink:

Hooray for making the genies romantic. Man cannot wait to see their kids.

Well I am sure Karissa didn't mind being left to her own devices without your interference lol. She made it to the next stage after all. lol.

Heck with the first grandchild theory how about he is absolutely to die for gorgeous is why he is your favorite lol.

Awww man how can aliens be so cruel? She just pops out a bowling ball sized child in great pain and now this? Watch aliens don't bet on her being happy at having a child to save you from the wrath of a mother who just went through ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ to give birth lol. Truth be known I kind of feel sorry for the aliens in this case lol.

Alessandra: Who you looking at?

Me: Why you of course, you gorgeous vampire lady.

Asha: Uh a little privacy here.

Me: Gosh sorry didn't know it was a crime to look at you. Can't help it that your sim god posted your pics. Blame them.

Asha: Well it is so just quit. lol

Wow a clone of Robyn. He looks like he doesn't mind anybody looking at him.

Theo has the I am sexy and I know it look lol. Love it.

@LunBeauty Thanks might have to try that as well. Hope I can figure it out. Sure am computer illiterate.

@Baker9793 Ah Aurora growing up.

Poor Zac falling trying to get his tux, but one thing I would like to know why would anybody store a Tux in a dresser :lol: That is going to be one wrinkly tux lol.

Poor nervous Zac reduced to housecleaning to get his mind off his nervousness lol.

Lovely wedding. That dress is awesome. The deed is done lol. Congrats you two.

That slow dance is sweet.

Wow you two that was fast work lol. One night of woo hoo and bammo baby on the way lol Congrats again. Now not only is your family expanding, but your stomach as well ba ha ha ha.

Yep gotta teach the young one early about those cell phones lol.

:shock: :shock: :shock: I will say surprise triplets! Poor you guys. When you do something you do it all the way don't you :lol:

Hooray can't wait to see them grow up.

Wow those kids grew up fast, but they sure are cute. I guess the game felt so guilty for letting Zac die that it paid you back for it lol. It was great you could move them to a bigger house. You are going to have your hands full, and if Allie doesn't stop popping out babies you are going to be in real trouble lol.

Great update.

@Mikezumi Deliciously gorgeous as usual. Darn it I love your sims, but never seem to get ones looking like that. Sigh.

Pg. 110

@wickichick I can't recommend elderberry enough. It really works. Hope when you read more about it, you will get some.

Hooray so nice to see Angie and Mattie living together. We all know those promises we make childhood friends that never happen. So it is wonderful those two stayed close.

Wow Angie telling the secret that I don't know Beth or Matthew ever hoped she would know. I must say though Mattie is taking it rather well. She is so level headed that one.

Hmm it will be interesting if Count Van Gould comes back into the picture.

Emmeline will take good care of Mattie, but I don't blame Angie finding out what she did not to be a little afraid.

Great update.

@zabeth0 Lol not confusing at all. We all need a good laugh now and again. Thanks for sharing.

@TadOlson the first section of wall is up. Hooray and a kitchen unit for the house even better. It is starting how exciting. Poor Eli being sick with the flu. That is never fun and I know you were just sick maybe you gave it to her lol.
    :lol::wink:

@and-it-is-on Wow your sims are amazing as well. You have gorgeous and I have Shrek and Fiona lol. Ha ha ha They should have good looking kids, but sometimes I find the best looking of my sims have the ugliest, but sure that won't happen here.

Pg. 111

@LunBeauty Lucy is precious. Lets hope her personality doesn't continue to be like Lucy from Peanuts lol.

Say it isn't soooooo. I wanna see Lucy 24-7 lol. I know I can't have it all lol.

I will love seeing Jelly and Orion's kids as well. Lucy you will always hold a special place in my heart.

Great update.

• Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited February 2014
    Page 109:

@Zabeth0 - Great story with Jake and ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ in the graveyard!

@and-it-is-on - Chester and Zoe are now human. I actually like her look but I understand if it looks odd to you. Congrats to Karissa on her birthday! Also congrats on the birth of little Asha! Love the look Alessandra is giving you in the picture. Congrats to both her and Asha on their respective birthdays!

@Baker9793 - Congrats to Aurora on her birthday! Very nice wedding. Congrats to the happy couple on their wedding and also their new bundles of joy! And wow, triplets! That's a lot to deal with for first-time parents!

@GBA91101Nver4get - Oh, okay. Shotgun wedding it is!

@Mikezumi - Nunki looks like a very nice Sim!

Page 110:

@wickichick - Thanks for your comments! I ended up firing the butleress because I really don't need one and she's just interfering with my storytelling. So she's gone. I'll post an update later today. Jin-Zhen has started school and is loving it. Trip will have his birthday. It's Saturday, so no school yet. As for your story, I just new we weren't done with the Van Gould family! Watch out, Mattie!

@Zabeth0 - LOL at the photo of Sun Young. She's really beautiful, by the way.

@TadOlson - Oh, great! Emi and Ami finally have enough money to begin construction on their home! Congrats! Sorry to hear Eli came down with the flu!

@and-it-is-on - Wow, Bianca and Dante are a nice looking couple!

Page 111:

@LunBeauty - Lucy is still cute as a button after growing into a child! Happy Birthday to her!

Best Regards,
    Nik
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    wickichickwickichick Posts: 11,130 Member
    edited February 2014
    rednenemon: It's been awhile since you've posted, hope everything in
    your life is going alright. Solara is all grown up, no wonder Mignon
    was surprised.Landon might not want to bear his fangs or it will be
    the only thing the locals are looking at..LOL, but the sunglasses
    look pretty cool.
    That is different, those plumbots are revolving...J.A.R.V.I.X working
    a festival booth...there isn't much they can't do.
    The sports show? That sounds fitting and I'm sure the guys enjoyed it.
    Landon can really look menacingt and poor Jupiter taking a chance on
    a potion...it seems it ends badly.
    Awwww, little Solara all grown up and falling in love. Sebastian is a
    lucky man. Oh my, Landon needs to restrain himself a bit or Solara will
    have to klonk him over the head...he's gonna scare off all her dates.
    It's good to see M4M4...nothing like a good tune up to get the day
    rolling. Guillaume just looks all powerful and scary with those glowing
    red eyes...he needs to smile more! Nice he put the falcon in the cage
    before it became Mignon's dinner.
    It was good hearing from you I hope when we do again it is sooner.
    Have a good day!!

Dragonrose69: Sounds like you were able to find a suitable home to set up then.
    That's good because building just takes so long. It is so true even when you do
    find a home you think will work you have to do a lot of touching up, like with
    the appliances and bathrooms. LOL, you are right usually the beds are low end
    too so you have to revamp the bedrooms. It is hard to start sims over with
    skilling when you have once already had them farther up the scale. This game
    has just been miserable that way. Molly had her baby...that is so cool. Nicholai
    will be a good daddy. It's really hard on Dads when he has to stay home to care
    for other children. Oh, a little boy, Cornelius...Nicholai wanted a little girl?
    LOL, he's gonna be fine with having a son.
    Amaryllis sounds like a little genius...she has all her major skills done. Oh I
    get where the house isn't ready for pictures...like I said it all takes so long.
    I will be excited to see them. Happy Simming.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Hey everyone, thank goodness I have tomorrow off so I can finally be all caught up...I'm sorry I am so behind. I have a back molar that is giving me grief and now the dentist is finally going to start me on antibiotics and I have an appointment on Monday.
    I'm looking forward to having tomorrow off and hope all of you have an excellent day!
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited February 2014
    wickichick
    Thank you :D
    There's really not much to say about my game. I am mostly playing it to see if Lilika's genetics are favourable since she is my first Asian sim. So far, so good. Of course it doesn't hurt that I picked Nunki as the father. I actually tried a few different fathers using Play with Genetics in CAS before I decided on Nunki.
    I think his resemblance to Eddie is mostly in the hairstyle although he does have Eddie in his family tree (as do many of my sims :P ).
    I am sorry to hear that your tooth is giving you trouble. I hope that the dentist is able to get things right quickly. Toothache and dental problems in general can put a real damper on one's life *hugs*

Thanks to those who commented on Nunki. Although I would love to go through and make comments on all your stories and beautiful sims, I am unable to at present. I will say that I do visit here from time and time and look through, admiring the lovely pics I see :D
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Hi!

I have another update for you all. Since restarting my story, I forgot to save the family cat Snickerdoodles and his daughter Bella in CAS. So I decided to have the Landgraab famly adopt a pet from the shelter. This time, they all fell in love with little Charleston, a Bichon Frise puppy. He's so cute!

Screenshot-2162a_zps5db440b4.jpg

Clara Landgraab is having fun with the newest addition to the family. The woman from the shelter dropped him off moments before this photo was taken.

Screenshot-2165a_zpsa9dbb973.jpg

Charleston feels right at home in his new surroundings.

Screenshot-2251a_zps39de23f9.jpg

And he dislikes being separated from any of them.

Screenshot-2173a_zpsab5e4db8.jpg

The days have flown by and Trip's birthday arrived. Time for him to blow out the candles!

Screenshot-2177a_zpsfc227d91.jpg

Be sure to make a wish, little guy!

Screenshot-2182a_zps1cc88cf2.jpg

Time to put Trip down on the floor so he can do his thing.

Screenshot-2186a_zpsf1e25d94.jpg

Oh, cool! He's starting to sparkle!

Screenshot-2189a_zpsaa7c2af9.jpg

Trip grew into a child. I didn't care for his hairstyle nor his clothing, so I popped him into CAS to make a few changes.

Screenshot-2191a_zpsf8b7dd1d.jpg

There now, all better! I didn't realize until now that Trip's hair color was darker than his father and grandfather. Looks like he has the same hair color as his Aunt Morgana. I love how genetics work in this game! I also gave Trip a custom-content hairstyle which came from designer Cazy at TSR.

Screenshot-2195a_zps94b35860.jpg

Once the makeover was complete, it was time to eat some birthday cake! This time, the family chose to dine in the Dining Room.

Screenshot-2202a_zps56948a07.jpg

It was Saturday and the family had been hanging out by the pool, which is why most of them are in their swimming attire. Malcolm isn't sure whether he really wants to eat his piece of cake, apparently.

Screenshot-2214a_zps582b67b1.jpg

I guess he decided to eat it after all. Jin-Zhen talks about her favorite constellation in the night sky.

Screenshot-2217a_zps404b4b54.jpg

After they're done eating birthday cake, Malcolm talks about how he'd like to take the family to Shang SimLa, China for their summer vacation. Jin-Zhen is excited to meet her biological father and siblings. Trip doesn't appear to be too excited, though.

On Sunday, Malcolm II decided to work on his robotics skills. Once again, he's having to learn how to make all the various nanites and trait chips.

Screenshot-2231a_zps1f8b2c7f.jpg

There's a lot for him to learn. It's very complicated technology.

Screenshot-2226a_zps4b2a1f46.jpg

But he manages to boost his skills several levels.

Screenshot-2234a_zpsffe48d3d.jpg

Trip has taken an interest in chemistry. He diligently strives to learn all the potions.

Screenshot-2247a_zps3ab04851.jpg

He's managed to learn three or four of them, but still hasn't learned the one to turn an Invisible Friend into a real one.

Screenshot-2248a_zps3b032b9f.jpg

Don't you think Trip takes after his mother? I do.

Screenshot-2259a_zps0dc22a67.jpg

On Sunday afternoon, the Landgraabs decide to do a little fishing. They bring Charleston along. He very much enjoys being with his new family.

Screenshot-2273a_zpsc42b3069.jpg

And they fish until almost sunset.

Best Regards,
    Nik
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    edited February 2014
    Awesome updates
    :) Smile!

• Options
    and-it-is-onand-it-is-on Posts: 1,364 Member
    edited February 2014
    LunBeauty- Thankyou :D
    Omg Lucy is the cutest thing! That hair is perfect for her! And her eyes are beautiful. I love her. I wish my sims kids were adorable like that.

Colorist40- Hey thanks :D
    Yes I don't think it will stop Gemma either, I don't think she will ever give up.
    I do use mods. I already have overwatch, I was thinking about getting error trap. I have to get rid of the cc I don't use.
    Thankyou but Fiona and Shrek are great, they make for a great story and you got their looks spot on.
    That's true you can have gorgeous sims who have average or ugly kids :( I hope they have pretty kids.

Nik24X7- Thanks :D
    Aw Charleston, what a cute addition. Happy birthday Trip. I like the hair you gave him, it suits him. A trip to China sounds good, it will be nice for Jin-Zhen. How nice all the family fishing together.
    2wn09yb.jpg
  • Options
    CeliriaCeliria Posts: 3,488 Member
    edited February 2014
    Hi everyone, I was planning on getting a second update up this week and do comments today but I feel awful today and as such have been out cold most of the day in bed :(

Sorry for the delay and I will try to get to comments tomorrow.
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    edited February 2014
    and-it is-on Great update!
    LunBeauty Great update!
    Colorist 40 Thanks for your comments.
    Nik24X7 Great update!I'm glad you were able to restart.
    Puddinroy Hi there!
    Celiria Hi there!I hope you get well soon.
    I'll post an update a little later.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    Zabeth0Zabeth0 Posts: 1,337 Member
    edited February 2014
    Wickichick: Well, to be fair, the few people I know who do this had periods of time during their childhood when they had to go hungry, either because of responsibilities or lack of available food or very strict enforcement of how much food was allowed to be eaten and when, so it's not really very common. But I know someone who didn't eat for like a week and a half and passed out in a grocery store, and when they asked her what she ate last (supposing she might have got food poisoning or something) and at that point, she realized she hadn't eaten for a week and a half, and then wow, mystery solved. :D Yet, that didn't 'teach' her to eat regularly, when we go out I still have to remind her that man can not live on soda alone. (yeah, it's salty sugary water, but the body still needs actual food).

They'd probably be easier to find at a healthfood store. :D

Lol, Jake would be very helpful to have around, but he'd probably be too busy 'fangirling' over the idea that witches get along so well in your world :D He'd also be outright shocked how dangerous your vampires are, as my vampires are pretty much sissies compared to yours. :D

TadOlson: Great update. Yeah, way better to stay in the garden house when your sick than out in the elements, Eli. A little bit of house taking shape there. :D

And it is on: Thank you. Oh, very nice. Very attractive not-ninjas. Though a ninja kick in one of those heels would be a thing of legend. :D (And he stood there watching the foot get closer the whole time, because of the way the light caught the fringe!) :D

LunBeauty: Yep, she's still adorable. I like that soft green sweater on her with her green eyes. :D Yeah, I realize that such choices are part of every game. If you think it will ever bug you, remember you can always have an extra save, one where you play Cherry, Liam and Lucy, and one where you play Orion and Jelly's family. :D But I'll read whatever you'll share :D Looking forwards to the wedding and the hybrids. :D

Colorist: Yeah, in big cities or even small cities, there is so much light pollution, you don't even realize you can't see most of the stars. In the country, it's just amazing how much you can see. I love the screenshots. I was one of those kids that didn't know I needed glasses until my teacher in junior high figured it out, so I always thought the moon being so crisp in drawings and movies was an artistic convention...when I could finally see the edges of the moon I was amazed. As such, I have a fair number of screenshots of just the night sky. :D

That's the SV statue of the Grim Reaper in the graveyard, it's not actually grimmy :D. Yeah, Jake's already had a pretty bad day, being set on fire, and the emotional burden of finding out what's going on with his sons, and then, the worst for a childish sim, who just wants to play with his kids- he's being "forced" to punish his son- he's very vulnerable in this particular time, so you probably figured right, nothing is going well for him right now. He's going to downplay how much danger he was in, of course, but if something bad was going to happen, and was waiting to happen, this would be the time for it. :D (Dun dun dun)

Nik: Lol, thanks. It's amazing what a decent hairstyle and some make up can do. :D Charleston is an adorable name for a dog, (like the dance). It's hard for me to tell, but I think he's got Malcolm's nose. Still, I think he might have gotten her cheeks or mouth, because I do have the feeling that he favors her, though I can't put my finger on it. :D I love the hair. He looks so adorable in lab gear. :D Yay, 3 generations of family fishing together. And a puppy! :D Lovely sunset pink pic. :D It gives a great warm feeling about their day. :D
  • Options
    and-it-is-onand-it-is-on Posts: 1,364 Member
    edited February 2014
    Zabeth0 wrote:
    And it is on: Thank you. Oh, very nice. Very attractive not-ninjas. Though a ninja kick in one of those heels would be a thing of legend. :D (And he stood there watching the foot get closer the whole time, because of the way the light caught the fringe!) :D
    I'm glad you like them :mrgreen:
    :shock: yes...that would not be good for the person being kicked. Note to self, never get her angry :lol:
    2wn09yb.jpg
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    edited March 2014
    Zabeth0 Thanks for the comment.
    Here's my update on Oak Leaf.
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky were up fairly early in the day and got to work in the garden soon after getting ready for the day.They worked very hard all day and got their produce harvested for going to the store to sell it for cash.
    12735958405_324592bc89.jpg
    They ate dinner and took the produce to the store to sell it for cash to pay for the framing and drywall for their house.
    12736444454_768724c9e4.jpg
    Eli got another section of new wall up on their new house after leaving the store to check on their lot.
    12736453204_9c81f8f9b1.jpg
    The Jankowskys were enjoying their evening and were trying to get ready for bed though Ami was now sick with the flu.
    12736465524_688b27c00f.jpg
    Eli and Ami decided to sleep at Garden House for the night.
    12736178363_1a37c860b0.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    Zabeth0Zabeth0 Posts: 1,337 Member
    edited February 2014
    2igd575.jpg

Rafael was pleased to note the door had not been forced. Nothing was damaged or out of place, and the fireplace had not been lit to hide evidence of anyone being here or to burn anything. His trip to the grocery store had been successful in that he had obtained a local newspaper and some stain for the door.

n5pksk.jpg

He'd wanted black water-soluble stain, because it dried faster and gave off no fumes but he was in a small town, and the choices were few. He was also vexed to find that he had to deal with Miss Swain at the grocery half of the store as well, as the place literally had two people, the cook and her, staffing it. Apparently there wasn't enough business to warrant hiring a third person to stock and check people out at the grocery, they just sent her back and forth. So she would be bothering him for the foreseeable future.

x0pslz.jpg

The title of the paper was 'The Stars'. The subtitle said 'It's written in The Stars'. This was a very strange town. He looked over the paper for any sign of crime. There was no crime story listed. Not a car stolen, not a house broken into, not a fire, not a purse stolen, nothing. Which only meant that was not what they put in their news. He looked over the paper again. If there were criminals in this town, he'd find them.

x1a8uo.jpg

The big story on the front page was that 'Mick's Master Karaoke' was a celebrity hot spot and the article went on to gush over it... but if the paper was smart, that would be under the advertisements, or at least under the 'things to do' section, and not the front page. Unless, of course, there was another reason such a gushing article was getting precedence. Other than that, there was an article about a horse named Ronin winning the Gonzalez International horse races with a record breaking finish, the birth of a new baby boy, Jacques Nix to the Nix family, and a side piece about the wedding of Violet Slymer and Argus Brown who wed yesterday in a huge expensive wedding, at first he'd thought that huge and expensive for a small town was likely hyperbole, but then it went on to talk about the wedding likely costing six figures. That was not hyperbole.

21dexih.jpg

When he turned to 'the things to do' section, he found that the town had a fairly new art studio that was open 24 hours a day, every day for the bustling 'art scene'. He was going to check that out first.

Not that he expected to find criminals in the art scene, they would make way more sense to be attached to celebrities- after all, celebrities got what they wanted, legally, or otherwise, so he would definitely be going to Mick's tomorrow...but not tonight. Tonight, he was going to fix the door that was annoying him, and he'd go explore the art scene. When you were interviewing for a job, it was nice to let the interviewer look over your references, and record, before bargaining. The criminal element of this town was interviewing him, and they likely didn't even know that yet.

2usx65e.jpg

He got finished staining the door darker on both sides, and then stepped out to wait for the taxi. While he stood there, he left the door open, but it wouldn't really help clear out the fumes much. The cold would cause it to take much longer to dry, but he would be busy for quite some time, so that wouldn't bother him. If anyone decided to search his domicile in the meantime, though, they'd need to bring a gas mask.

It never even crossed his mind that this was the night of the full moon.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Good morning all you lovely people in spite of winter not letting its grip lose on us, I am determined to be cheerful lol.

Anyhoo comments will be later, and an Elisia and Anson update as well, but for now I have a what will probably be a stupid question. I hope someone knows.

I want to try to build a castle (yeah like this is going to turn out well lol), but I want to try since I got the castle building set as a bonus in my goodie box purchase. Problem is, I know there are supposed to be pieces of walls to place, and I go into build mode under walls, and nothing shows up like that. I even went under collections and it didn't show even in the collection section. I am thinking somehow maybe it didn't download so I am going to try to redownload it, but in case it is just me could someone tell me where to find the wall pieces? I looked under every category under the wall section and nothing. Thanks all you dears for not laughing at me at least on here. If you laugh in secret that is ok :lol: .

:shock: Never mind I just had inspiration after going and relooking at the pics in the castle set in the store section. Who would have thought that all the sections would be under the column section? :shock: Lol go figure. Now to see what monstrosity this will be after I get done. I have a feeling it will end up with me ripping my hair out, building a house, and using stone for walls lol.

If it turns out wickichick I will tell you how hard it was lol. I am a rotten builder anyhow soooo..... lol

I got the next installment in Shrek written, just have to get the pics so hopefully if all goes well it will be posted on here and in my blog tomorrow.

• Options
    edited February 2014
    Hi!

Another small update today. Monday morning had arrived. This would be Trip's first day of school.

Screenshot-2287a_zps313a9e34.jpg

Jin-Zhen: Trip, we need to go to school soon. Daddy is gonna take us being that it's your first day.

Trip: But I'm scared. I don't know if I want to go to school. Maybe I should stay home today.

Jin-Zhen: Why? There's nothing to be afraid of. You'll have fun. You'll make new friends, read stories, and maybe even play a few games.

Screenshot-2293a_zps4bfb29db.jpg

Jin-Zhen: But you'll have to change into your school uniform first.

Trip: But what about bullies? I heard that there can be bullies in school. Big kids could pick on me.

Jin-Zhen: Don't worry about that, Trip. Granddaddy owns this town. If any kid picks on you, just tell him. He'll find out who his parents are and fire them! Now hurry, you really have to change!

Screenshot-2297a_zps680a86ba.jpg

Trip: Okay, thanks! Guess I'll go to school then. I'm so glad that I have you to look out for me!

Screenshot-2310a_zps499f6a25.jpg

Jin-Zhen: You're welcome! I'm so glad that I have you for a brother! And I love the uniform the boys get to wear!

Screenshot-2312a_zpsc6e6d423.jpg

Trip: Thanks! I really appreciate everything you do for me!

Screenshot-2321a_zps2e3d7c8a.jpg

Malcolm II: Are you kids ready for school? We've got go. Let's hurry!

Screenshot-2325a_zpsca516a4a.jpg

Malcolm II: Trip, I'll introduce you to your teacher. She's Mrs. Wilson. She's a very nice lady and you'll like her. I promise!

Trip: Thanks, Dad!

Screenshot-2331a_zps29d7d4c8.jpg

A few minutes later, Malcolm II takes Jin-Zhen and Trip into the school to meet their new teachers.

Malcolm II: Have a great day in school, kids! I'll send a driver to pick you up when school gets out!

Best Regards.
    Nik

P.S. I just now discovered that Greeting Card photos don't seem to upload to our walls like they used to do. I took an in-game Greeting Card photo of Malcolm II and the kids at the school, but it didn't make it to my wall. Oh, well!

@Colorist40 - I don't have the castle set, but I seem to recall reading that the "wall" pieces aren't actually walls and therefore show up in Miscellaneous Dรฉcor. You still need to place actual walls to create rooms then place the castle wall pieces against them. I hope this makes sense.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Nik24X7 wrote:
    Hi!

Another small update today. Monday morning had arrived. This would be Trip's first day of school.

Screenshot-2287a_zps313a9e34.jpg

Jin-Zhen: Trip, we need to go to school soon. Daddy is gonna take us being that it's your first day.

Trip: But I'm scared. I don't know if I want to go to school. Maybe I should stay home today.

Jin-Zhen: Why? There's nothing to be afraid of. You'll have fun. You'll make new friends, read stories, and maybe even play a few games.

Screenshot-2293a_zps4bfb29db.jpg

Jin-Zhen: But you'll have to change into your school uniform first.

Trip: But what about bullies? I heard that there can be bullies in school. Big kids could pick on me.

Jin-Zhen: Don't worry about that, Trip. Granddaddy owns this town. If any kid picks on you, just tell him. He'll find out who his parents are and fire them! Now hurry, you really have to change!

Screenshot-2297a_zps680a86ba.jpg

Trip: Okay, thanks! Guess I'll go to school then. I'm so glad that I have you to look out for me!

Screenshot-2310a_zps499f6a25.jpg

Jin-Zhen: You're welcome! I'm so glad that I have you for a brother! And I love the uniform the boys get to wear!

Screenshot-2312a_zpsc6e6d423.jpg

Trip: Thanks! I really appreciate everything you do for me!

Screenshot-2321a_zps2e3d7c8a.jpg

Malcolm II: Are you kids ready for school? We've got go. Let's hurry!

Screenshot-2325a_zpsca516a4a.jpg

Malcolm II: Trip, I'll introduce you to your teacher. She's Mrs. Wilson. She's a very nice lady and you'll like her. I promise!

Trip: Thanks, Dad!

Screenshot-2331a_zps29d7d4c8.jpg

A few minutes later, Malcolm II takes Jin-Zhen and Trip into the school to meet their new teachers.

Malcolm II: Have a great day in school, kids! I'll send a driver to pick you up when school gets out!

Best Regards.
    Nik

P.S. I just now discovered that Greeting Card photos don't seem to upload to our walls like they used to do. I took an in-game Greeting Card photo of Malcolm II and the kids at the school, but it didn't make it to my wall. Oh, well!

@Colorist40 - I don't have the castle set, but I seem to recall reading that the "wall" pieces aren't actually walls and therefore show up in Miscellaneous Dรฉcor. You still need to place actual walls to create rooms then place the castle wall pieces against them. I hope this makes sense.

Hey Nik24x7 nice to see you here. Thanks for that tip. I found the pieces but didn't know have to place walls and then the pieces. I think I am going to just build a house with stone walls and pretend it is a castle ha ha ha. So much easier. Thanks. It is dead here today hope all is ok with everyone. Will comment on your update later. I am loving your story though.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Morning everyone. I am busy working on getting myself caught up.
    I went back and picked up on Bakers story, so I am starting with that.

Baker9793: I'm not happy that Zac passed away and you had to start over
    more/less, but it does offer me more insight into who your simself is, Jen!
    I could never remember her name. Now I know and I'm stuffing it into the
    ole memory vault so I don't suffer that issue again!
    So Jen is a scientist and Zac is in the military. They live with their good
    friends Allie and Jesse. I could never do what Allie does, but bless the child
    day care providers of the world. Jesse is a doctor.
    The house is so nice, I esp. like the covered porch and bay windows.
    skilling sims takes so much time, this group appear to be determined
    to progress in life..good for them. They did take a break to enjoy the summer
    festival...roller skating is a lot of fun...the hotdog contest just kinda makes
    my own stomache churn a bit...but for those more competitive sims, it is a challenge.
    That batchelor looks amazing, Jesse is gonna feel the after affects the next day.
    Allie and Jesse are gonna be parents...awesome
    Congratulations on new baby girl, Aurora. Good thing Allie was there to help.
    The spooky day part looked fabulous, everyone showed up in costume. The
    pumkins Jesse and Allie made were pretty cool.

Achoo89: I have been looking forward to this story for the last couple days, I'm
    sorry I am such a stragler this week in comments.
    Your sims are gorgeous, right away I have the feel of a larger city and Nancy is
    right, more opportunity. Jessa has ambition and fortitude, who can blame her for
    feeling a little doubtful when faced with an interview for a high profile magazine.
    I'm intriqued to learn more about Larsa and the scandal. Nancy knows how to handle
    herself and doesn't mind dishing out some scarcasm along the way, I don't think
    her request for the tab was what the young barista had in mind when he leaned in
    to hear Nancy's proposal.
    Hmmmm, the bar Jess and Nancy turn up in doesn't seem to suite Nancy and then again
    she may be one who likes living on the edge.
    I do like the intro into this story, and it certainly leaves me wanting to find out
    more.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    wickichick wrote:
    Morning everyone. I am busy working on getting myself caught up.
    I went back and picked up on Bakers story, so I am starting with that.

Baker9793: I'm not happy that Zac passed away and you had to start over
    more/less, but it does offer me more insight into who your simself is, Jen!
    I could never remember her name. Now I know and I'm stuffing it into the
    ole memory vault so I don't suffer that issue again!
    So Jen is a scientist and Zac is in the military. They live with their good
    friends Allie and Jesse. I could never do what Allie does, but bless the child
    day care providers of the world. Jesse is a doctor.
    The house is so nice, I esp. like the covered porch and bay windows.
    skilling sims takes so much time, this group appear to be determined
    to progress in life..good for them. They did take a break to enjoy the summer
    festival...roller skating is a lot of fun...the hotdog contest just kinda makes
    my own stomache churn a bit...but for those more competitive sims, it is a challenge.
    That batchelor looks amazing, Jesse is gonna feel the after affects the next day.
    Allie and Jesse are gonna be parents...awesome.

Hey wickichick hope your mouth is feeling some better. We don't like to hear you aren't feeling well.

• Options
    LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    edited February 2014
    Nik24X7: The puppy is uber cute. :D Trip makes an adorable kid. I'm glad you changed his appearance. His hair and clothing made me want to throw up just a little bit. >.< Mmm birthday cake. That sounds so good right now. It looks like the entire family is smart. :D

and-it-is-on: What are you talking about? Your kids are stunning! :o

TadOlson: Great update!

Zabeth0: I like it. :) I forgot that you could read the newspaper to find the hot spots for the evening or any other local gossip. My sims never read the newspaper, since I usually just throw it away the minute it arrives.

Nik24X7: Let's hope the kids have a great day at school. :D

Jelly and Orion finally got married! I wanted to move them out right afterwards, but then I remembered that the Forbidden Fruit Seed couldn't be moved once it was planted, so what I'm going to do is, I'm going to let Jelly and Orion stay in the house and move Cherry, Liam, and Lucy to another place. Once the Forbidden Fruit becomes harvestable, I'm going to harvest it and then move Jelly and Orion to their own place. This way, while they're waiting for the plant to fully mature, they can start on their family.

12839399124_ab4e8db208_z.jpg
    Jelly tried to capture a falcon, but failed miserably. :(

12839399244_d94b7510b7_z.jpg
    But she did capture a little hedgehog! Isn't this little guy cute?! :)

12839394604_409cc50fd1_z.jpg
    Liam proves that he can still charm the pants off of Cherry. ;)

12839031053_906ca64953_z.jpg
    Orion and Jelly have no problem publically displaying their love for each other.
    Lucy: *thinking* I think I'd rather be having one of those root canals right about now.

12838956285_263fe5e519_z.jpg
    Lucy: I think I threw up in my mouth a little bit.

12839379534_5a4397860c_z.jpg
    12839018583_e8b0259f64_z.jpg
    12839015013_7240a18b3a_z.jpg
    12839370374_ed149d58cc_z.jpg
    12839368244_28d2e4cc63_z.jpg
    12839006623_748a84104f_z.jpg
    12838934475_430d15e06e_z.jpg
    12839000693_13e89f5d8e_z.jpg
    12838998393_eeb10834bc_z.jpg
    Orion and Jelly finally tied the knot! They couldn't be happier. Cherry looks proudly as her baby boy finally marries the woman that he loves.

12838994863_7c7129cf62_z.jpg
    Even Carina and Lyra manage to show up! Liam, unfortunately, misses the entire wedding because his back was turned the whole time. :? Way to ruin the picture.

12838920315_63f7cec992_z.jpg
    At least Cherry watched the wedding, even though she just stood there and didn't react at all.

12839346704_24e6df6281_z.jpg
    Liam: Aww, honey. Don't cry. I promise you'll have a wedding like this one day.
    Lucy: I'm crying because you're practically tossing the rice behind you and it's getting into my eyes!

12838985633_68a65a13ca_z.jpg
    Carina is more stuck on herself and could care less about the wedding. :?

12838981433_93323118b8_z.jpg
    Lyra is probably the most enthusiastic as she was glued to the wedding the entire time.
    Lyra: Wheee! Money for everyone!

12838977693_e5257a2e65_z.jpg
    Lucy: Dad, on the offchance that I do actually get married, I don't want a real wedding. Heck, a wedding in the pouring rain would do. And I'm going to wear jeans instead of a stupid dress.

12839334044_1cf255486d_z.jpg
    Liam: What are you talking about? All girls dream of having a big wedding. Don't you want to wear a beautiful white dress and have lots of bridesmaids and flowers?
    Lucy: Hm...nah. But I do want a huge chocolate cake...and pizza!

12839330014_477b9f4805_z.jpg
    Orion: Lucy, aren't you a bit too young to be drinking?
    Lucy: Aren't you a bit too manly for all this pink? Besides, this is lemonade, you bozo!

12838967493_7bea6d353d_z.jpg
    12838893455_8c796c6d3f_z.jpg
    The couples enjoy a slow dance or two. Carina and Lyra left a long time ago. But at least they came to the wedding. :)

12838888055_c66154db3c_z.jpg
    Mixologist: You really shouldn't leave by yourself this late at night, young lady.
    Lucy: Bite me, lady!
    Seriously, Lucy just spun back into her casual clothes and started going home. I guess weddings aren't really her thing. :lol:

That's it for now! I hope you enjoy!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Colorist: That was so nice of you to ask. Yes, I finally got a good nights sleep last night. I have an appointment on Monday to be seen but my dentist gave me a prescription for ampicillin and I picked it up on the way to work yesterday...by last night it was already helping. I don't know how on earth people managed without these medications...sometimes I think about it and shiver. I am relatively pain free now and grateful. Thanks again for asking, how kind of you to recall I was suffering.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    wickichick - so glad to read that you're feeling better. Good luck with the dental appointment on Monday!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Celiria: It honestly wouldn't make much sense to anyone really regarding my
    own version of a supernatural being. So, yep the vampurics are my own version
    of supernaturals and I base them loosely on inspiration from different books
    I've read. Once I had the hang of it, I wanted to create my own concept of how
    vampurics would function and little by little I have.
    I am like you in that I like to dicuss parts of the stories I have read...so if
    it seems that I know Kyrie better than you do...LOL, obviously I don't. Still,
    I like to put my perspective out there...another thing I find myself doing is
    considering how any story line might coincide with what is going on in the RW
    and how the story might either provide insight or perhaps be helpful in either
    way. Teenagers have always been a key topic and even more so now(for me) since
    my family has a group of them who are now climbing out of the emotional roller
    coaster and emerging into adulthood. Kyrie is not a teen, but she is young
    enough to suffer some real confusion over what she feels is the only solution
    to her problems.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    wickichick wrote:
    Colorist: That was so nice of you to ask. Yes, I finally got a good nights sleep last night. I have an appointment on Monday to be seen but my dentist gave me a prescription for ampicillin and I picked it up on the way to work yesterday...by last night it was already helping. I don't know how on earth people managed without these medications...sometimes I think about it and shiver. I am relatively pain free now and grateful. Thanks again for asking, how kind of you to recall I was suffering.

Well you are so nice, it is easy to remember things when it comes to you. I guess because I do care. I don't like to see anybody in pain :cry: I hope your dental appt. doesn't cause you more pain sigh. Keep us informed if you would like to. I do want to hear how things are going.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    LunBeatuty: LOL, I'm glad you went crazy with pictures...I am excited for Orion
    and Jelly hybrids too.
    Nice that Orion got to talk to Carina shortly after arriving home. I got a kick
    out of Carina's comment, "I don't even want to know what Lyra's idea of a happy
    place is" Lyra definitely lives within her own world, that's for sure.
    I hope all five of Jelly's attempts with the forbidden fruit doesn't fail, but
    I am anxious to see what happens.
    Orion, mmmmmm the kitchen fills with some tantalizing scents..salmon sounds good.
    In all honesty, in RL I am very fussy when it comes to any fish...I can only enjoy
    salmon is it is very fresh and grilled outside.
    Lucy is getting her diva on...she's hungry and probably Orion's cooking is making
    that even more of a demand on Lucy's part. Jelly is a natural born mommy.
    LOL, "What's wrong with this picture?" There are moments in your life you desparately
    hope no-one sees you...this must be one of those days! I always howl over the
    work uniform.
    Oh dear, it looks like Orion's attempt to create something beautiful for Jelly
    has gone tragicly wrong...who knew? Something more beautiful for Jelly? I got
    an idea of what that might be.
    There is no reasoning or logic with sims they just sit where ever. I agree..no
    socks no shoes and no shirt and chilly...so no logic going on. Crazy, yep!
    Jelly finally got to keep a bird...LOL, you are so generous!
    Lucy playing with her IF is just too funny...go barbies, headless ones too.
    Awww, what a sweet proposal...ya did Orion..so proud of you!
    Oh a dragon...I do hope she gets a green one...it will suit her needs best.
    Jelly tells Cherry...and I do bet Cherry has been anxious for this news for awhile.
    hahaha, we all might have pulled Orion into our games so we could give him a clubbing
    had he stalled any longer. Silly sim.
    Liam and Luna...a man and his dog. So fitting of Liam, he needs a dog in his life.
    Yay...it is a green dragon..oh definitely this is perfect for Jelly.
    The coveted pink dimond...ooooooh how sweet it is!
    I think Orion and Jelly's flirting is adorable...I adore the way both of them look.
    Little Lucy is a stinker...she is gonna be interesting to watch growing up.
    I enjoyed my moment of oogling Liam. The affection between him and Cherry is
    precious. You are never too old to be frisky...these two hardly look retirement
    home ready anyways...but that is beside the point.
    Lyra is a taxi driver? oh my. With her gift of "gab" she should have the whole
    town insulted and standing on the curb...hehehee...so funny.
    Sad the forbidden fruit failed....but I think I would plant the fruit anyway.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top