Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

*NEW *BASE GAME-NO STORE-NO CC Contempo Cream by GokuKaren

gokukarengokukaren Posts: 1,247 New Member
CONTEMPO CREAM NO STORE VERSION

Link for Download:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7601799

By GokuKaren. BASE game only. NO STORE. NO CC or CAP.

By popular demand I have re-designed my Contempo Cream so it DOES NOT include any store items! I think there is a need for a quality base game house that is versatile without store items and here it is! I was able to get my creative stuff going and figure it out without using anything but base game—Hope you like it! It is a contemporary home. Three bedrooms (one master, nursery w/twin beds & teen’s/young child’s room-- 3 1/2 bathrooms-- space set up for laundry room-- office, loft art room, kids play structure with an entrance to their bedroom, 2 car garage w 2 cars & bikes, pool, rooftop play & exercise area, outdoor grill, outdoor fire-pit. Everything upgraded & playtested. Fully decorated & furnished with many Sim painted artwork. Main area has room for pool table. Ample room for Pets. Perfect for Island Paradise. Enjoy!

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg
Bar Area (in main room)

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

Living Room

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

Office

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

Powder Room Bathroom off main living area

screenshot_original.jpg

Kitchen

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

Upstairs –2nd floor hallway

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

Art Room Loft (over Living Room)

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

2nd floor hallway leading to Teen’s room, Master Bedroom & Art Loft

screenshot_original.jpg

Teen’s/young child’s room

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

Master Bedroom & Master Bath

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

Overhead of Teen’s Room, Master Bedroom, Loft & bathrooms

screenshot_original.jpg

Overhead view of garage, nursery/child’s room (with entrance to their play structure), foyer & foyer hallway, space for laundry room

screenshot_original.jpg

Nursery/kids room with private bath & entrance to play structure

screenshot_original.jpg

Here is link again for download and/or recommendation-- I appreciate :)

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7601799

Thanks for looking at Contempo Cream No Store Version!

Karen

Comments

• Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    edited August 2013
    Very impressive, Karen!

It looks amazing and it is hard to believe that it is base game only.
    I'm glad you did this, I think a lot of people will enjoy and appreciate it ^__^

Recommended for sure :thumbup:

I hope one of the gurus sees it as well.
    It's not everyday we get a fabulous base game only house :D
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    edited August 2013
    Contempo Cream no store version is very nice. :) Sims will enjoy living in both versions of your home, and simmers who have just the base game and no store items will be very pleased to have this version in their game for their sims to enjoy living their sims lives in. Very nice outdoor areas. Sims will enjoy sitting outdoors beside the pool relaxing, or in the trellis covered arched area. Sims will enjoy sitting together around the firepit, just chatting , or roasting marshmallows or keeping warm. It looks great how you have done the living room with the tv on the fireplace and the 2 bookcases either side. , then the 2 angled seats and sofa to sit and relax. Sims will enjoy resting there, kept warm by the fire, and enjoy watching the tv or reading. Nice shade of blue that you used in this room. Your placement/positioning of the ceiling lights there looks great and nice choice of the lamps on the side tables you have used there. The candle on the coffee table is a nice touch. Sims will enjoy studying and reading in the office with the sunlight coming in on them through the glass windows. Nice design of the kitchen . The shades of colours are nice and it looks great the way you have used the wall pattern around the windows, and on the wall in the dining area. The sim-done pictures on the various rooms through the home looks great.
    Both versions of the home are very nice homes for our sims! :)
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited August 2013
    Oh, so lovely again, Karen! This is just beyond base game! So custom! So pretty!

Rec'd and added to my faves, should anyone ask me where to find a lovely base game home!

XoXo
    T
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Manssom wrote:
    Very impressive, Karen!

I'm glad you did this, I think a lot of people will enjoy and appreciate it ^__^

Manssom,

Thank you for your kind thoughts. I appreciated your honesty about having No Store Items with this build and you were one of the reasons I chose to do this. By the looks of the amount of friend requests from Simmers who just have BASE game and the amount of downloads this received very quickly, I think there is a need for it!

I do hope one of the Gurus sees it because if it is featured many more BASE game players will see it. I haven't had a build featured in over a year so I would be surprised but I always have hope :)

Your builds are so terrific Manssom--I love looking at your creative moderns!

Karen
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    rosemow wrote:
    Contempo Cream no store version is very nice. :) Sims will enjoy living in both versions of your home, and simmers who have just the base game and no store items will be very pleased to have this version in their game for their sims to enjoy living their sims lives in. Very nice outdoor areas. Sims will enjoy sitting outdoors beside the pool relaxing, or in the trellis covered arched area. Sims will enjoy sitting together around the firepit, just chatting , or roasting marshmallows or keeping warm. It looks great how you have done the living room with the tv on the fireplace and the 2 bookcases either side. , then the 2 angled seats and sofa to sit and relax. Sims will enjoy resting there, kept warm by the fire, and enjoy watching the tv or reading. Nice shade of blue that you used in this room. Your placement/positioning of the ceiling lights there looks great and nice choice of the lamps on the side tables you have used there. The candle on the coffee table is a nice touch. Sims will enjoy studying and reading in the office with the sunlight coming in on them through the glass windows. Nice design of the kitchen . The shades of colours are nice and it looks great the way you have used the wall pattern around the windows, and on the wall in the dining area. The sim-done pictures on the various rooms through the home looks great.
    Both versions of the home are very nice homes for our sims! :)

Rosemow,

You are so dear, thank you! I have to say I wasn't sure I could build BASE game without using store items and it took some extra creative thinking on my part but I was very pleased that I did it and I actually think I like some rooms even better--the kitchen and the living rooms! Incredible when we put our minds to doing something--eh?

HUGS,
    Karen
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Oh, so lovely again, Karen! This is just beyond base game! So custom! So pretty!

Rec'd and added to my faves, should anyone ask me where to find a lovely base game home!

XoXo
    T

Taryn,

You have been so encouraging and supportive--THANK YOU for this! ANd wow, it is a honor to be among your fav's!
    Thank you!!!!

HUGS,
    Karen
  • Options
    sashrafsashraf Posts: 2,960 Member
    edited August 2013
    Another wonderful build :!:
    Already rec'd...Have a great weekend. :D
    *hugs* she
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    sashraf wrote:
    Another wonderful build :!:
    Already rec'd...Have a great weekend. :D
    *hugs* she

Aww Sheila, Thank you for rec. I hope you have a good weekend too in that gorgeous city of yours!

HUGS,

Karen
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited August 2013
    Way to go Karen! :D What a great looking base game home! My hats off to you for not using any store content! I always get so tempted. :lol: It is a great home in every way. Another masterpiece added to your studio. Recommended and added to my favourites. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    GramcrackersGramcrackers Posts: 1,162 Member
    edited August 2013
    Truly lovely gokukaren. Just beautiful! A dream house.
  • Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    edited August 2013
    gokukaren wrote:
    Manssom wrote:
    Very impressive, Karen!

Manssom,

Thank you for your kind thoughts. I appreciated your honesty about having No Store Items with this build and you were one of the reasons I chose to do this. By the looks of the amount of friend requests from Simmers who just have BASE game and the amount of downloads this received very quickly, I think there is a need for it!

I do hope one of the Gurus sees it because if it is featured many more BASE game players will see it. I haven't had a build featured in over a year so I would be surprised but I always have hope :)

Karen
    Congratulations on the feature :thumbup: A lot of base game players will see this now!
  • Options
    kimwriter75kimwriter75 Posts: 1,837 Member
    edited August 2013
    Gah, this is gorgeous! But all of your work is!

Congrats on the feature!

Hugs! :mrgreen:
    Imagination > Knowledge
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    edited August 2013
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    edited August 2013
    Beautiful modern house and with only base game no less...great job! Dl'ed and rec'd for sure. :-)

When looking at the pictures of the house it almost looked real. Love the shape and décor of this lovely house.
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    yanti68 wrote:
    Way to go Karen! :D What a great looking base game home! My hats off to you for not using any store content! I always get so tempted. :lol: It is a great home in every way. Another masterpiece added to your studio. Recommended and added to my favourites. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks so much Yanti! I was so surprised when it was featured!
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Truly lovely gokukaren. Just beautiful! A dream house.

Aww thanks Gramcrackers--you are sweet!
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Manssom wrote:
    gokukaren wrote:
    Manssom wrote:
    Very impressive, Karen!

Manssom,

Karen
    Congratulations on the feature :thumbup: A lot of base game players will see this now!

THANK YOU for your encouragement Manssom, I was so surprised it was featured and delighted that more BASE gamers will get to see it now.
  • Options
    LucyenaLucyena Posts: 916 Member
    edited September 2013
    Congratulations on this very well deserved feature! I love your Contempo Cream! There is nothing that I would miss although it`s base game only! I collect base game builds and yours is really fantastic! Already rec`d!
  • Options
    Sierra24Sierra24 Posts: 721 Member
    edited September 2013
    Hi Karen. I'm back since early last week and been playing TS3 regularly. Started hanging around TS3CC also and miss seeing you there.

Grats on the feature. Love the architect and colors. A well deserving D/R/F.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Gah, this is gorgeous! But all of your work is!

Congrats on the feature!

Hugs! :mrgreen:

Hi there Kim! Miss you since Simmers Society has been down--I need to get back there now that it is up.

THX so much for compliments--and for congrats!

Karen
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    rosemow wrote:
    Congratulations on your home being featured! :) It is great to see it. Congratulations to you! :)

Thank you Rose--I was cheered on by friends like you and I appreciate that so much :)
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    bshag4lv wrote:
    Beautiful modern house and with only base game no less...great job! Dl'ed and rec'd for sure. :-)

When looking at the pictures of the house it almost looked real. Love the shape and décor of this lovely house.

bshag! Hi there friend. THX for download and rec! THX for compliment on pictures, it seems to take forever to take the pictures.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Lucyena wrote:
    Congratulations on this very well deserved feature! I love your Contempo Cream! There is nothing that I would miss although it`s base game only! I collect base game builds and yours is really fantastic! Already rec`d!

Lucyena,

WOW, thanks so much Lucyena--it is an honor to be among the Base game builds you collect.

Karen
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Sierra24 wrote:
    Hi Karen. I'm back since early last week and been playing TS3 regularly. Started hanging around TS3CC also and miss seeing you there.

Grats on the feature. Love the architect and colors. A well deserving D/R/F.

Sierra!

It was wonderful to hear from you--long time no see. I need to visit the TS3CC site. THX so much for the DRF, that is special. I noticed your new build and gave it an instant recommendation--looks fantastic! Hope you are doing very well,

Karen
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited September 2013
    Karen congratulations on the feature for this marvelous base game build.
    Hugs Folly :D:D